Hallway Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vera could obviously see Caitlyn's confusion with her own feelings. She also noticed how Caitlyn could not take her eyes of her body, and how her breath was becoming more frantic. Perhaps it was the adrenaline still present from fighting Jason a moment ago or the sight of Caitlyn becoming more and more obviously attracted to her. Perhaps it was a combination of the two. But Vera too was becoming extremely turned on by the situation. However, unlike Caitlyn, Vera knew her emotions well, and rather than becoming confused by them, she embraced them and acted upon them.

Vera started to notice more of Caitlyn, examining her through her clothes. She noticed Caitlyn was actually quite well shaped with a lovely waist and modest sized yet beautifully pert breasts. Something she had not noticed before as whenever they had met, Caitlyn always wore her large winter coat which draped down to her knees. Vera's excitement grew. She moved closer to Caitlyn on the sofa, raised her hand and stroked Caitlyn's face very softly. She lean closer and comforted her saying, "Do not worry. You are safe with me, darling."

Vera leaned ever closer to Caitlyn staring lustfully into her eyes then down to her lips. Caitlyn was in the middle of an internal frenzy. Her breathing was so heavy she was about to pop her buttons from her blouse. Her lips were quivering at the thought of coming in contact with Vera's. She could literally feel moisture dripping on her inner thighs as their mouths met. A powerful electric shock surged through Caitlyn's body. It was so intense that she shot up out of the sofa.

"Wait!" Caitlyn's mind was frantic, looking for anything to come out of her lips. Anything but what she could not stop thinking about – jumping this goddess in front of her and loving her until she was drained of all energy. She looked at Vera's face and suddenly realised her cheek was still slightly bleeding. "I still need to finish dressing your cheek."

Vera, now extremely horny, saw some fun to be had with this. A coy smile grew on her lips as she suggestively teased, "Oh yes. Well you had better get to it then. And, oh, look at my sweater. This will stain for sure. Unless... Unless I soak it straight away." Her tone ever playful. Vera rose very slowly in front on Caitlyn until she was looking directly into her eyes. She gripped her sweater zipper and started gliding it down between her breasts and down her stomach. Caitlyn had no choice in the matter of her movements. Her body was acting more and more on its own. Her eyes were glued to the opening of Vera's sweater. She was drawn to the voluptuous round peaks at the top of her cleavage that slowly plunged down into the white laced bra across their base. She was drawn to Vera's perfectly toned belly which almost seemed to glisten in the lounge room lighting.

Vera saw she had Caitlyn's full attention and so she slowly opened her sweater further, exposing in full her amazingly round, D-cupped breasts. She then pulled it over her shoulders and down her arms behind her back which caused her chest to thrust forward towards Caitlyn's parted and quivering lips.

Caitlyn started to close in on Vera, abandoning any speck of remaining resistance in her mind. Just as she did, Vera slipped past her and strutted toward the kitchen. Caitlyn never took her eyes off Vera as she filled the sink and placed her Sweater underneath the water, leaning over very suggestively and showing off her heart shaped behind for Caitlyn to see. After noticing how turned on this was making Caitlyn, Vera when further, "Oh look. The blood must have soaked through my sweater into my bra. This too will need a soak." With that she turned to face Caitlyn who was slowly creeping towards her. She reached around her back, undid the clasp, and slowly lifted the straps of her bra from her shoulders allowing the whole bra to slip from her torso. Without even turning back to face the sink, Vera whipped her bra over the top of it into the water with a snap. The contrasting speed in Vera's action stopped Caitlyn in her tracks as she took a sharp breath in. She took the moment to admire Vera's breasts. Even more perfectly shaped outside of her bra, her areolae just slightly darker toned than her porcelain-like skin and her nipples like two pink-bronze thimbles straining to get even harder, begging to be teased.

The sight caused a feeling in Caitlyn's pussy she had never felt before without direct contact. The waves of pleasure shooting through her body were too much for her to try and resist. She almost broke into a full run hurrying across the kitchen to Vera. Caitlyn threw her arms around Vera and shoved her lips onto Vera's already moistened lips. It was the most passionate embrace Caitlyn had ever had. Their tongues were like dancing flames in each other's mouths as they explored every corner. Caitlyn struggled to undo the buttons on her blouse, as she was in no way going to release this kiss to look down. She had managed to undo only one before Vera's impatience had got the better of her. Vera gripped Caitlyn's blouse and ripped it open with ease sending her buttons flying to all corners of the kitchen. She thrust her hands onto Caitlyn's breasts and squeezed them tight like she would the railing on a rollercoaster. Vera could feel how hard Caitlyn's nipples were through her bra. She broke their kiss as she pulled one of the cups back and took Caitlyn's breast into her mouth. She sucked on it ferociously, feverishly flicking her nipple with her tongue as she went. She stopped shortly to take it between her teeth and lightly bit down. Caitlyn arched her back and moaned, "Oh my god, Vera."

Vera repeated the process with Caitlyn's other breast this time meanwhile reaching around and gripping her ass and squeezing sensuously. Caitlyn was in absolute bliss. She ran her hands through Vera's hair, over her should blades and around her sides before cupping her breasts. She played with them lovingly, massaging them from their base to tip then squeezing her nipples, gently at first then hard. Vera let out moans of extreme pleasure, muffled by Caitlyn's breast which she was still sucking and nibbling.

The two girls continued, their pleasure growing, their crotches becoming wetter and wetter. Vera removed Caitlyn's bra completely, then lifted her head and kissed her again, biting her bottom lip then teasing it again with her tongue. She reached down and took hold of the top of Caitlyn's jeans. "Let's take this some place more comfortable." Vera whispered as she led Caitlyn back into the lounge room and back to the very spot she had just previously exposed her bra for her.

She pushed Caitlyn onto the sofa with enough force that Caitlyn's legs left the ground when she hit the back cushion. With the same swift reflexes as earlier, Vera was able to catch Caitlyn's legs before they fell and she pulled off Caitlyn's boots then socks. She then slowly ran her hands up the inside of Caitlyn's legs. Once Vera reached the base of Caitlyn's inner thighs she slowed down even more, but increased the tightness of her grip. The prospect of what would happen once Vera reached the top was causing Caitlyn's pussy to pulsate even harder with her heartbeat.

Closer and closer Vera got. Caitlyn felt every millimetre of Vera's ascent so strongly it was as though she worn nothing on her legs at all, her excitement building and building all the while. Vera was only an inch from the crotch hem when Caitlyn felt her climax surging. "Please, Vera. Please. Touch me. Touch my pussy." Caitlyn called out. Vera thrust her thumbs into the roof of Caitlyn's inner thighs and could feel even through her jeans how wet she was. Caitlyn arched her back violently and called out as she came "Oooohhhh! Oh my god! Ahh! ".

Vera ripped open the button and unzipped Caitlyn's jeans then yanked them from her body along with her panties. She saw Caitlyn's beautiful shimmering pussy had had a little bit of grooming. Her pubic hair was trimmed down and the hair from the around her pussy was completely gone. Vera had been overcome with a need to taste Caitlyn's sweet juices, and couldn't hold back.

"I need to taste you." Is all Vera said before throwing Caitlyn's legs open and lowering her face down onto her pussy. She began licking and sucking Caitlyn's pussy passionately, tasting as much of her honey scented juices as she could. The sensation was unbelievable for Caitlyn. She instantly gripped Vera's head and held it tight against her. "Oh god, please don't stop. That's so good."

Vera didn't remove her mouth, but she did shift her attention slightly. She angled her head a bit more as her tongue found Caitlyn's clit. Caitlyn took in a sharp breath and seemed to just melt. Vera continued with her tongue. She made little circles around the base of her clit, then long hard flicks over the top of it.

Vera felt her own need for stimulation grow past boiling point. So she quickly undid the tie on her track pants and shoved her right hand down underneath her underwear. She began rubbing her clit hard as it was already engorged and begging to be played with. She used her other hand to pull back the remaining skin hooding Caitlyn's already swollen clit to expose it even more and took it all into her mouth sucking hard.

"Oh my GOD!" Caitlyn called out, feeling another orgasm fast approaching. She grabbed her own breasts and started to pinch her nipples. Vera began licking Caitlyn's clit even faster and harder sensing the woman's next orgasm was coming. Caitlyn's hips started to involuntarily grind against Vera's face, her back started to arch once again, this one was going to be big, she knew it. Her orgasm tore through her body like a freight train, engulfing her entire being. She let out a window shattering scream as she came over and over, covering Vera's mouth in her juices.

Vera was frantic. The feeling of Caitlyn's cum on her face, the wetness under her pants and the burning desire inside of her was out of control, but she need something more.

"Please Caitlyn. Please I need you to fuck me!"

Caitlyn was still in her own little euphoria, overcome with pleasure.

"CAITLYN!" Vera repeated, "I need you NOW!"

Caitlyn came to, rose up off the back of the sofa and met Vera's lips with her own.

"Of course, baby." She cooed. "I'll do anything for you. Just tell me how." Caitlyn didn't know exactly what she was really feeling, but she was ready to do anything for this woman in front of her.

Vera ripped off her own pants and panties in one swift move and fell onto the sofa where Caitlyn had just laid. "Come down next to be." She beckoned Caitlyn.

Caitlyn sat down next to her and kissed her again. Vera took Caitlyn's hand and placed it between her legs. Caitlyn instantly felt how wet and turned on Vera was. Not only was her pussy dripping, but throbbing at her touch.

"Put two fingers inside me." Vera instructed as Caitlyn glided her fingers into her juices so effortlessly. "Now curl them towards your palm. Do you feel that?"

"Feel what?" Caitlyn responded, slightly confused.

"It is like a sponge on the roof of my pussy. Feel it? OOOHHH!!! There it is!" Caitlyn had found it alright. Vera's extremely swollen G-spot was pretty hard to miss. "OK, that's so good darling. Now I want you to finger fuck me hard, but make sure you keep hitting that spot, OK?" Vera instructed.

Extremely eager to please and excited about this new sensation, Caitlyn nodded and went to work on Vera's opening. Back and forth, up and down her hand went. Fast and ferociously as Vera was engulfed by pleasure. Her whole body started to shake, and it wasn't long before Caitlyn started to feel drops of Vera's juices on her hand and arm. She started to slow down thinking Vera had climaxed. "NO! DON'T STOP! KEEP FUCKING ME!! OH MY GOOOODD!!!!" Vera yelled.

Caitlyn kept going, harder and faster. Vera grabbed Caitlyn's head suddenly and pulled it towards her chest. "Suck my nipples for me, Caitlyn. Quick!" Vera instructed as Caitlyn took as much of Vera's large breast into her mouth and sucked hard.

Vera once again started to shake, then thrash in a wild-woman like frenzy. "DOOOON'T STOOOOOOP!" She shouted. Caitlyn kept going, despite her arm and wrist now burning, she thrust harder and faster again.

Without warning Caitlyn felt the insides of Vera's pussy completely open up as Vera took a giant breath in and started frantically rubbing her clitoris. Caitlyn continued to thrust again Vera's engorged G-spot. Vera started to scream as all the muscles in her pussy let go, pushing Caitlyn's finger out from her. A huge gush of cum shot out of her pussy and all over Caitlyn's arm, coating the sofa and floor.

Caitlyn sat there absolutely amazed and slowly turned her head to Vera. She still had her back arched, was still moaning loudly and rubbing her clit hard and fast. 'How can this woman keep going after that?!" Caitlyn thought to herself. Just as she did, Vera screamed again and yet another shot of cum blasted from her pussy. She started to involuntarily convulse, moaning all the while, and then slowly started to calm down.

Caitlyn embraced Vera once again while she regained her breath.

"You are the most amazing woman I have even met, Vera." Caitlyn praised. "I am in awe of you."

The women remained on the sofa in each other's arms until they had completely recovered. Caitlyn leaned over and kissed Vera passionately once more. "I still need you, Vera. Please don't leave." Caitlyn said looking longingly into Vera's now glazed eyes.

"I won't leave you, darling. Not ever." Vera spoke with the most soothing voice Caitlyn had ever heard. And with that the women remained there, exhausted, and drifted off to sleep.

12