Halo Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

Ren exhaled sharply when Janey paused to look over her shoulder at him as she crawled up the bed on her hands and knees. He began to remove his shirt with jerky movements as she smiled at him and licked her lips enticingly.

Janey turned around and sat up as she pulled her top off over her head; she watched as Ren's gaze dropped to her lace covered breasts and reached behind her back to undo her bra. She smiled as he hurriedly shed his jeans and underwear then moved to the edge of the bed to reach for the waist of her jeans.

"Fuck!" Ren swore softly as he fumbled with the zipper and Janey laughed softly as she lay back without taking her gaze from his face.

"Take it easy Gabriel ... we got all night," Janey said breathlessly.

"The first time won't last long," Ren said huskily as he slid one hand into the front of her jeans and beneath her undies.

Janey gasped and opened her legs as his skilled fingers played in her curls momentarily before slipping between her moist folds. She moaned softly and pressed her hips against his hand as two of his fingers entered her wet and swollen passage.

"See ... you're ready for me even now," Ren groaned huskily as he leant down to kiss her hungrily.

Janey whimpered against his mouth and sucked his tongue as he thrust it into her mouth aggressively. She tried to pull his shoulders down closer so their bodies touched but he was already pulling away to continue to undress her.

He was unintentionally rough as he wrestled her jeans and underwear off her body and Janey gave a soft feminine laugh as she ran her hands across the top of his shoulders. She winced as the mobile phone in her jeans pocket hit her ankle on the way off; Ren immediately rubbed her ankle soothingly when she reached for it.

"Sorry," he said hoarsely.

"Put it on the bedside dresser so it doesn't get lost would you," Janey murmured as she eyed his broad muscular shoulders appreciatively.

Ren glanced down at her a moment before retrieving her mobile and placing it on the bedside unit.

Janey got her first good look at Ren's naked body and swallowed suddenly nervous as she saw how large and aroused he was.

'It's not the first time we've had sex. Ren won't hurt me, he's not Hawk ..." Janey told herself nervously.

Ren moved onto the bed and stretched out beside Janey. He leant over her and kissed her hungrily as he cupped one breast in his hand.

Janey closed her eyes as Ren kissed her and gave herself over to the flood of sensations his mouth and hand were creating. She moaned softly beneath his kiss as she wriggled to get closer to him. She felt him move his hand from her breast to the small of her back and pull her closer as he trailed kisses down the side of her neck.

"I gotta have you now," Ren whispered huskily just beneath her ear when he had worked his way back up her neck. He rolled away from her and reached for the foil packet on the bedside unit on his side of the bed, he tore it open with his teeth and rolled it onto his hard shaft quickly before turning back to her.

Janey felt a shiver of hunger spiral in her stomach when she saw the dark aroused look on Ren's face as he turned back to her. She smiled softly; elated she could rouse such passion in him.

"What's got you smiling?" Ren asked huskily as he moved over her body, his hips forcing her thighs further apart.

Janey gasped at the sensations as he moved his hips against hers without entering her. She skimmed her hands across his shoulders and down his arms enjoying the feel of his powerfully muscled body. She licked her lower lip as her breath came faster and she was unable to resist rocking her hips against his.

"This ..." Janey said breathlessly, "... us,"

"Like it do you?" Ren asked huskily as he halted his movements to grind his hips in a circle.

Janey gasped as she clutched his arms and pressed her hips against his hard as she could. She wriggled in desperation then pressed her mouth against his shoulder as she felt him enter her in one long slick thrust. She pulled her legs up and hooked her heels behind his thighs as he pressed deeply inside her and held still for a few moments to let her body adjust to his invasion.

Ren rolled onto his back taking Janey with him so that he lay beneath her. He wrapped both arms around her body and held her close for a moment before bringing one hand up to cup the back of her head and hold her head still so he could kiss her deeply.

Janey moaned against Ren's lips as he kissed her hard; he thrust his tongue into her mouth and she sucked it eagerly as he withdrew it only to thrust it into her mouth once again. She wriggled against his hips and began to move with him. She felt his other hand smooth down her spine as he pressed her body firmly against his.

"Hell you feel good!" Ren groaned as he pulled his mouth from hers, "So wet and tight."

A twinge of unease rippled through Janey but she pushed it down as she concentrated on the taste of his mouth and what his tongue was doing to her earlobe. She moaned with pleasure and ran one hand up his neck to run through the hair on his head.

Ren could feel the clench of her inner muscles each time he nearly withdrew only to plunge into her body once again. The soft whisper of her breath brushed against his neck and cheek as she whimpered and made faint little sounds of pleasure.

Feeling the need to be deeper inside her, more completely one with her he pressed one hand between her shoulder blades and pulled her hips hard against him with the other.

Ren was aware of the instant Janey tensed in his arms and then she was turning her face away from his suddenly no longer responding to him.

"Please don't, please don't!" Janey pleaded as she struggled to pull her arms between their bodies.

"Janey? What's wrong?" Ren asked as he forced himself to remain still and let her push away from him slightly.

Janey made a strangled sound against his throat and he could feel her trembling in his arms as she stopped struggling.

"What is it?" Ren urged softly.

"Your ... your hand ... you ..." She stammered shaking uncontrollably.

It only took an instant for Ren to realise that one of his hands was grasping the curve of her arse cheeks, his fingers resting on the crevice that contained the rosebud of her arse.

He immediately moved his hand up to the small of her back and began to move it in small soothing circles.

"I'm sorry Sweetheart, I'd never hurt you, I'm so sorry," Ren murmured softly against the top of her head. He could feel her relax slightly but she was still trembling.

"Gabriel," Janey breathed softly against his neck.

"Yeah it's me," Ren answered quietly realising she needed his reassurance. He continued to stroke her back in soothing strokes and circles. He noticed a lessening in her trembling and she let out a long sigh.

"Do you want to stop?" Ren asked softly even as his body demanded he continue to his release.

Janey turned her head and kissed the side of his cheek. He turned his head and she closed her lips over his. She moved her hips against him and felt his stomach tremble against hers before he started moving with her.

"I want a good memory, one to replace the bad," Janey whispered against his lips when she lifted her head.

"You sure? I can stop if you want," Ren said hoarsely even as he continued to move.

"I want you ... on top ... pushing me into the mattress ... showing how to feel like a woman ... your woman ..." Janey said breathlessly between pants as sensation threatened her control.

Janey gasped as Ren rolled her beneath him, then his weight was pressing her down. She opened her mouth to welcome his kiss and the feel of his hands on her body chased away the last of her fear as she felt his strength envelope her, protecting her at the same time as it overpowered her.

Janey sighed with pleasure then gasped as Ren changed the speed he was plunging into her body. She gasped again then grasped at his shoulders as he moved slowly.

"How's that?" Ren managed to grunt softly.

"Good ... ahhh, it's not enough," Janey gasped with a whimper of desire.

Ren laughed softly and changed his movements so he was grinding his hips against hers in circles. He felt her body tense and then the ripple of her internal muscles as her orgasm hit her.

"Gabriel!" Janey half squealed as pleasure washed over her, then he was kissing her hard as he pounded into her body hard and fast.

A second orgasm followed the first and Janey pulled her lips from his as she gasped for air. Even as wave after wave of sensation flooded her mind she was aware of the incredible feeling of safety from being in his arms. Slowly she became aware of her surroundings once more, Ren's body was hard and heavy on hers but she enjoyed the feeling of him against her.

She raised one limp arm to caress his shoulder and Ren turned his head towards her.

"I'll move in a moment," he said still breathless.

"This feels good," Janey whispered before kissing him lightly on the lips.

His mouth opened beneath her touch and they kissed long and slow, a gentle exploration as they revisited the tastes and sensations of each other. Janey gave a soft moan of pleasure as she felt his cock stir within her and she moved her hips slightly trying to encourage a renewal of his interest.

"Steady on, " Ren groaned against her lips as he felt himself becoming hard once again. "We'll need a fresh condom if we continue."

Janey smiled mischievously up at him then tapped him lightly on the arse. "Well hurry up then," She said cheekily.

Ren buried his face in the curve of her neck and growled as he tickled her, Janey gasped and wriggled as she giggled softly.

"Minx!" Ren said lightly as he withdrew from her body and turned away to deal with the used condom.

Janey looked towards her phone as it rang. She reached for it and looked at the screen. It stopped ringing and she checked to see who had called but it said private number. It was the third missed call she saw with surprise. The ringing of the phone hadn't been able to intrude between her and Ren.

"Who was it?" Ren asked lightly.

"Dunno," Janey said as he began to trail kisses down over the back of her shoulders.

The phone rang as Janey went to put it on the bedside unit. She glanced at the screen with a frown and answered it when it showed private number once again.

"Hello," Janey said expecting to hear one of her parents.

"Why weren't you answering your phone? I have been trying to get in contact with you!" Adam snapped tightly on the other end of the phone.

Janey tensed and darted an uneasy glance over her shoulder at Ren.

"And why are you over there during the week? Isn't it bad enough you go there of a weekend?" Adam demanded.

Janey took a deep breath and sat up pulling the tangled sheet up over her breasts defensively.

"Adam let's not go into that now ..." Janey started to say but he cleared his throat angrily and she glanced towards Ren as she heard him move beside her.

Ren got off the bed and removed the fresh condom before pulling his jeans on; he turned and left the room as anger welled up inside him. He was not going to stay in the room while Janey talked to Adam on the phone, especially not when they had been in bed when the phone had rang.

Janey looked at the closed door with a worried frown. She became aware of Adam talking in her ear and she pulled her gaze from the door distractedly.

"Look I can't talk now Adam, I'll talk to you when you get back. Bye." Janey said and hung up abruptly. She turned the phone off then glanced around the dimly lit room before slipping from the bed and reaching for Ren's discarded shirt. She pulled it on and stood for a few moments hugging herself indecisively before heading for the door.

In the hallway she nearly bumped into Brad in the dark and gave a startled little gasp.

"Do you know where Ren is?" Janey asked faintly.

"He's out the back but he's madder than hell so it might be smart to give him a bit of space," Brad said quietly.

Janey hesitated for a moment as Brad went to the room he shared with 'Tanaya then she turned around and went back to the bedroom she had been in. She climbed into the suddenly cold and empty bed pulling the covers up around her chin to try to keep warm.

Janey was still awake and waiting anxiously when Ren returned and came into the room quietly. She lay motionless as she watched him looking around the floor for something.

"Are you looking for your shirt," Janey asked quietly.

"I didn't mean to wake you," Ren said gruffly. "I'll just grab a couple of things and go sleep on the lounge."

"Please don't be angry with me," Janey said miserably.

"There is not enough room in that bed for you, me and the cop boyfriend," Ren growled angrily.

"Please Gabriel, please," Janey begged quietly.

Ren felt something twist in his gut at the sound of tears in her voice; he realised he couldn't just walk out of the room and leave her upset.

"I'm sorry Janey but it wouldn't be smart for me to stay in here with you at the moment. I am madder then hell about you answering the call from him when we were in bed," Ren said tightly.

"I didn't know it was him. He had his number blocked - he knows I don't like talking to him when I'm here," Janey said then smothered a sob.

"I thought I could handle accepting what you offered but I can't handle stolen moments, being the dirty secret," Ren said and turned away.

"Don't go, please don't go," Janey sobbed openly.

Ren stopped, unable to walk away from her but unable to turn around and face her crying. He'd never been able to handle her crying and to know he had caused her tears was unbearable.

Unable to stand hearing her crying any longer he turned around and walked to the bed and sat down on the edge.

"Don't cry Blondie. Come on I'm here and I'm not leaving," Ren told her gently.

Janey sat up and reached for him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face against his chest. "Hold me. Please hold me," Janey begged brokenly.

Ren wrapped both arms around her silently and settled her against his chest. After several minutes he stretched out on the bed and pulled the covers up over her shoulders, gently he stroked the hair back off her face and brushed the tears from her cheeks.

Janey laid in Ren's arms aware of the covers between their bodies, so little between them but yet a separation so immense. She moved her head back so that she could look up into his face in the dim light.

"Would you make love to me please," Janey asked softly.

"You don't know what you're asking of me," Ren said tightly.

"I want you to make love to me," Janey said as reached up to touch his lips with her fingertips.

"You might have taken his ring off your finger but he's still there in your head. When you answered that call it felt like he walked into the room and came between us," Ren said tightly.

Janey rolled onto her back away from the warmth of his body that seeped through the covers. She lay motionless staring up at the ceiling. How could she refute his claim when she herself had felt as if Adam had been a dark malevolent force intruding on her happiness.

"I ... Gabriel please," Janey said, her throat thick with unshed tears.

"I thought I could deal with the way things are Janey. I had it all worked out in black and white," Ren said hoarsely "but things aren't black and white. Just shades of grey and I'm finding I'm no good with the varying shades." His breath came out in a harsh sigh.

"There must be some way we can work this out," Janey pleaded.

"I don't want to stop being with you," Ren admitted.

"When we come in here or go anywhere to ... I turn my phone off until I break off things with Adam," Janey offered.

"That would make it easier for us to be together," Ren said softly.

Janey rolled towards him and looked at him where he lay facing her. She was once again acutely aware of the covers between them and she freed one hand to rest against his shoulder.

"How about you get back in bed?" Janey asked softly.

"You just want to have your wicked way with me," Ren said with a wry laugh.

Janey felt her nipples tighten into hard little buds and a tingle shiver between her thighs at the image his words provoked.

"Actually," Janey said then swallowed nervously, "actually I wouldn't mind if you had your way with me," her voice faded away to an inaudible whisper.

Ren felt his jeans suddenly start to become too tight as he tried to make out her expression. With the lamp behind her her face was in shadow and he was unable to catch a glimpse of her expression.

"So if we were to fool around what would you like me to do to you?" Ren asked softly hoping to find out what she wanted.

"I could go down on you if ..." Janey started but trailed off suddenly unsure of herself.

"What would you like me to do to you?" Ren asked in a whisper as he leant close to her.

Janey felt her body tighten, her breasts tingling and an empty ache starting deep between her thighs. Suddenly shy she shrugged without voicing a reply to his question. She glanced up towards his face but looked away with a thrill of anticipation when she found his face close to hers.

"You can tell me," Ren urged softly.

"I'd go down on you ... suck you off if you like," Janey said quietly.

"Hmmm, that sounds good but tell me what you enjoy," Ren coaxed as he leant close letting his words whisper over her lips.

Janey let her breath out in a trembling sigh when Ren failed to lower his head the last few millimetres and kiss her. She stroked the warm skin on his shoulder for a few moments before taking a deep breath, "I like it when you kiss me and then work your way down ... and you ... ummm ..." Janey broke off embarrassed.

"You like when I eat your pussy," Ren said softly, a hairs' breadth from the corner of her mouth.

"Yes," Janey responded in a breathless whisper.

Ren's lips were gentle as he brushed a light kiss against the corner of her mouth. A soft sigh came from him and he moved her head away even as she was turning towards him. A soft sound of complaint came from her and she pressed closer to his body.

"This conversation is making me hard," Ren whispered against her ear.

Janey laughed softly, breathlessly, "I'm wet. My breast are all tingly and ache to feel your mouth on them. I feel all hollow and achy between my legs. I need to feel your body against mine, bare skin against bare skin ..."

Ren groaned loudly, a ragged sound of need as he pulled at the covers between them roughly. His hands were slightly rough as he found her body beneath the t-shirt of his that she wore. He pulled at it impatiently and a soft laugh of satisfaction came from Janey when she realised he was just as desperate for skin on skin contact as she was.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers
12