Halo Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,330 Followers

"I was scared I had done something wrong. Had hurt you or done something you hate," Ren whispered fiercely.

"I got something you might be interested to hear," Janey said softly.

"Hhhmmmmm?" Ren said without lifting his head.

"You have to promise you'll listen to what I have to say without interrupting," Janey said firmly.

"Okay," Ren said raising his head and studying her face.

"I ended up speaking to Adam; I broke it off with him. I felt bad doing it over the phone but it had to be done. I sent the ring to him express post. It wasn't fair to him not to tell him and it wasn't fair to us." Janey said firmly.

"You broke it off with him? You're through with him," Ren asked incredulously.

"Yes Gabriel. Other than Nicky you're the main man in my life," Janey said softly.

"Damn, hot damn," Ren whispered to himself still finding it hard to believe.

"How do you feel about the L word," he demanded suddenly.

"What L word," Janey asked although she knew exactly which word he meant.

"You know," Ren said. "The L word, Love?"

"Hmmm, I don't know," Janey said softly.

Ren eyed her uncertainly for a few moments before shaking his head and looking away.

"Gabriel, would you do something for me?" Janey asked quietly.

"What," Ren asked.

"Well, you know what was done to me ... would you do it up my bum," Janey said rushing the last few words and looking away.

"I refuse to hurt you," Ren said gently.

"I ... that's just it. I don't think I'd mind if you did. You wouldn't hurt me," Janey said faintly.

"Oh Blondie," Ren sighed softly, "I couldn't guarantee I wouldn't hurt you if we did try it."

"But you'd stop if you hurt me. You wouldn't be trying to hurt me," Janey said with a rush. "Besides, I'm ummm ... getting hot and wet thinking about it," she admitted then buried her face in her pillow.

Ren looked at her in shocked surprise; slowly he reached out and placed his hand on her back between her shoulder blades.

"I'm honoured that you trust me so much. I would never willingly do anything to hurt you. I'm so glad you realise that. If you really want we can do things when we have sex... things that should help you feel more comfortable if and when we were to have anal sex," Ren said gently as he moved his hand in gentle soothing circles.

"Hmm," Janey made a noncommittal sound into her pillow after a few minutes of silence.

Ren reached up and lifted her hair away from the side of her face and pressed a soft kiss to her cheek. Slowly he nuzzled his way across her cheek to her ear and he felt her shudder as his lips closed over the lobe of her ear. He trailed his lips down her neck as best he could and finally Janey moved so she was on her side facing him; he moved back up and kissed her gently.

Janey moaned softly against his lips as he took his time kissing her softly. Frustrated she opened her mouth and traced the seam of his lips with her tongue. His mouth opened and his tongue touched the tip of her tongue. She whimpered softly and he pulled her hard against him.

Janey wriggled to get closer to Ren's hard body; she hooked her top leg up over his thigh and clutched at his shoulders. She could taste the faint taste of toothpaste and his goatee brushed against her skin making it tingle with awareness.

She gasped and opened her eyes slightly as his mouth trailed down her neck to where her pulse beat wildly just above her collarbone.

"Would you turn the light out please," Janey asked faintly.

"Whatever makes you feel comfortable," Ren said huskily against her neck. He lifted his head and waited for a few moments before he got to his feet reluctantly and turned the light out. He made his way back to the bed removing his shirt as he went; when he stretched out on the bed once again he realised that Janey was removing some form of clothing as well.

"I just took off my shirt. What did you take off," Ren asked as he reached out to stroke her arm lightly.

"My dressing gown," Janey whispered as she shivered with delight. His touch was gentle and sent slivers of sensation across her skin as he stroked her upper arm.

"Hmm, bare skin. I like," Ren groaned throatily then moved closer so he could trail kisses down over the skin he had been stroking.

He could feel the silky texture of the fabric covering her waist and he moved his hand up to cup her breast through the fabric. He could feel the raised sensation of lace and groaned with approval as he traced the pattern with his fingertips.

"Whatever you're wearing feels good," he said as he urged her gently onto her back.

His thigh slid between hers and his lips closed over her nipple through the fabric of her pyjamas. He drew it into his mouth as he suckled strongly and she arched beneath him, her hands clutching at the back of his head as she held his head to her breast.

He eased his hand down over her ribs and stomach then cupped the curve of her hip as he turned his attention to her other breast. He felt her body move restlessly beneath his and he slid his hand down the outside of her hip.

The material stopped at her knickers line and he caressed the edge of the seam until his fingers found where the garment was fastened with press-studs over the outer petals of her sex.

Janey moaned softly against his mouth as his fingers lightly traced the fastenings of her lace teddy. She could feel her body becoming more warm and liquid as his fingers traced lightly over the material teasing her.

Her breasts felt full and achy, the nipples hard little buds that strained against her top longing for contact with his bare skin. The soft rasp of the material against her nipples sent little fissions of sensation spiralling into her sex making her squirm as she arched against him.

The inside of her thighs quivered as he cupped her woman's mound with his hand and rocked the heel of his hand against the growing moist patch. The material of his jeans was rough on her leg as she moved restlessly; she turned her face towards his and licked her lips trying to ease the swollen dry feeling.

"Please, we've got too many clothes on," Janey gasped as her body continued to move instinctively as he rocked his hand against the core of her femininity.

Ren laughed huskily as he felt Janey tense then shudder as he slowly unsnapped the press-studs that fastened the teddy. He could hear the harsh gasps of her breath as he parted the material and ran his fingers through the wet curls beneath.

"Please," Janey gasped and reached for the front of his jeans. She fumbled one handed to undo his jeans and Ren groaned as her fingertips brushed the torrid length of his erection. Her fingers found their way beneath the waistband of his jocks and it was his turn to gasp and jerk as her hand encircled him.

"Take it easy," Ren gasped huskily as she strained to free him completely.

He groaned and lifted his hips so it was easier for her to push his clothes lower, then her fingers traced the length of his shaft before moving lower to cup his balls gently.

"I'm going to fuck that hot, wet, tight little pussy of yours," Ren growled as he grabbed both of her wrists and pulled her arms up above her head. He moved over her so that his hips rested in the cradle of her thighs and moved his hips rubbing the hard shaft of his erection against her slick swollen opening.

Janey gasped and pushed her hips against his but Ren lowered his head and caught her lips in a hard demanding kiss as he rocked his hips back and forth. He felt the head of his cock push against her wet entrance but he moved so that it slid across the gaping opening and up over her engorged clit.

He swallowed her frustrated squeal and continued to rock his hips against her. Finally the wet warmth held too much temptation and he changed his movements slightly allowing his rock hard cock to enter her slick passage with a hard thrust that buried his torrid length to his balls.

Janey gave a startled squeal and he lifted his head to peer down at her in the dim light.

"You all right?" Ren forced the words past his tight throat, holding still when his body demanded he stake his claim hard and fast.

"Oh God," a frantic note coloured her voice as she gasped and moved beneath him urgently.

"Janey, Blondie, you with me Sweetheart," Ren asked as he watched her face.

Janey gasped and arched her neck back for a few moments. Ren released his hold on her wrists and brushed her cheek with the back of one hand, he felt the muscles beneath the skin move and she turned her face towards his hand.

Janey brushed a kiss against his hand - she wanted to add some spice to their sex-life but wasn't sure how to broach the subject so she whimpered softly, "Please Mr Biker man. I'm a good girl I am. I don't do what you want to do to me," Janey said in a soft husky tone, "Gabriel."

Ren gave a soft growl as he caught her wrists once more. Her lips brushed against the corner of his mouth for a moment before she pulled at her hands faintly. "You're alright? You want to play it that way," he asked huskily.

"Please Mr Biker Man."

"You're wet and tight, such a sweet little thing. I'm gonna fuck you then you won't be a good girl," Ren gave a soft laugh as he began to move in hard strong thrusts. "On second thought, you're going to be a real good girl,"

Janey tried to make a soft sound of complaint but it came out more like a sound of pleasure as her body moved in time with his.

"I think you're enjoying getting fucked as much as I'm enjoying fucking you," Ren said hoarsely as he began moving faster.

Janey whimpered and pulled her knees up enabling him to sink deeper with each thrust. A moan of pleasure came from her throat and she whimpered as she turned her face into his neck.

Ren could feel her inner muscles clutching at his cock as he nearly withdrew only to plunge into her time and time again. Her it felt as if her body was trying to pull his deeper with each movement they made. He became aware of the tingling that began to start in his scrotum signalling that his release was close.

The realisation he had failed to use protection hit him. For a moment he was tempted to ignore the fact and stake his claim by leaving his seed deep within her. Reason quickly asserted itself and Ren gritted his teeth as he forced himself to withdraw from the haven of her warm and welcoming body.

Their movements became more frantic and Janey felt Ren suddenly tense before jerking his hips away from hers and slipping from her warm body.

Janey gasped arched beneath him. She felt the wet warmth low on her stomach moments before Ren collapsed against her. She whimpered and moved restlessly against him, her body in the turmoil of frustrated need.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Ren muttered as he roused himself to move down her body.

He spread her thighs wide, hooking them over his shoulders before spreading her wet folds with his fingers and lowering his head.

Janey gasped and grabbed two hands full of sheet beneath her at the first leisurely flick of his tongue. She shuddered as his tongue flicked her engorged clit before moving down to circle her pulsing opening. She gasped and bucked as his tongue plunged into her willing body.

His tongue pushed back and forth several times before withdrawing to circle her opening then his lips closed over her clit while his fingers found her dripping entrance.

Janey pressed her hand against her mouth to smother her scream of pleasure as wave after wave of sensations washed over her. Slowly she came back to her senses and turned her head to where Ren rested on the pillow beside her.

"Got a thing for being ravished by bikers, have you," Ren laughed softly.

"Only green-eyed blonde renegades," Janey yawned tiredly.

"Is that so," Ren growled softly as he rolled onto his side to face her.

"Hmmm, yes," Janey said softly, yawned again and closed her eyes.

"I think I'm going to have to immediately completely undress then put a condom on every time I walk through the bedroom door," Ren said quietly.

"What?" Janey asked as she opened her eyes to look at him.

"I still got my jeans an' jocks mostly on and I forgot to use protection," Ren said in a strained voice. I can't jeopardise what we have through lack of restraint and responsibility, he thought silently.

"Oh," Janey said with a soft sigh as she closed her eyes.

* * * * *

Janey walked into the kitchen of her parents' house and put two slices of bread in the toaster before helping herself to a glass of juice. She sipped the juice while she waited for the bread to toast.

It was early morning on Nicky's first birthday. He was still asleep and Janey wanted to get several things done before he woke.

She had spent every night but the previous night at the house with Ren since Ren and 'Tanaya's return from Sydney and the days at her parents' place while he was at work. She had decided to spend the night at her parents' house so she could get up early and get a head start on preparations for the party to be held that afternoon.

"I thought I heard someone in here," Marina said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," Janey said as she looked up from buttering her toast.

"You didn't. I was planning to get an early start this morning anyway," Marina said as she set about making herself a cup of tea.

"Brad and 'Tanaya should get here about twoish. They want to help with preparations for the party," Janey said as she sat down.

Brad and 'Tanaya had been over to visit twice at her parents' house in the last few days and Janey had been happy to find that both of them got on with her parents. Her parents seemed to like them as well. Robby had been a different matter. Brad seemed to be getting on with him nearly as well as he got on with James but 'Tanaya was reserved and distrustful of him.

"It's lovely that you and Shantanaya get on so well," Marina said, she had refused to use 'Tanaya saying her full name was so pretty someone should use it.

"She's a good person and she thinks the world of Nicky," Janey said before biting into her toast hungrily.

"I don't think she could love him more if he was her own child," Marina said.

"Just as long as it stays that way when her and Brad start their own family," Janey said evenly.

The two women continued to chat about the party and the people who were coming while they had their early morning toast and cup of tea. Nicky slept late which gave them a chance to finish the few things they had wanted to get done that morning.

Lunchtime came and went quickly and almost before Janey was aware of the passage of time Brad and 'Tanaya had arrived.

"Where's the birthday boy?" Brad called pretending not to see Nicky who was toddling along behind Janey.

"Here he is Daddy," Janey said with a laugh as she moved aside so Nicky could see Brad and 'Tanaya as they got out of Ren's vehicle.

"Hey there big boy," 'Tanaya said with a smile.

Nicky stopped, concentrated on his hand and held it up with all his fingers spread wide. "Wwun," Nicky said clearly.

"One? You're one?" Brad said as he squatted down on face level with his son.

"Wwun," Nicky repeated holding his hand near Brad's face.

Brad lifted Nicky up with his good arm and stood up. He smiled at Janey then glanced towards the house as Jim and Marina came out the front door.

"Hallo there Brad, 'Tanaya. I see you got the birthday boy," Jim said with a friendly smile.

"Grandpa Jim, Grandma Marina," Brad greeted them.

"Hi Jim, Marina," 'Tanaya said with a smile.

"I bet you could do with a cup of tea before you start setting up," Marina said.

"I'm fine Grandma Marina," Brad said.

"I'd love a cuppa," 'Tanaya said. She enjoyed the time spent sitting around talking with Janey and her mother.

While Marina, Janey and 'Tanaya headed inside the house Jim, Brad and Nicky headed for the back yard where tables and chairs would be set out for the party later that evening.

* * * * *

Janey glanced towards the front of the house as she heard a vehicle approaching, and then glanced at her watch.

"Who ever that is is early," Janey said to her mother and 'Tanaya who were placing plastic plates and cutlery in covered containers on one of the tables.

"Your Dad and Brad can see to who ever it is," Marina said.

"Do you think Nicky will wake up before everyone gets here," 'Tanaya asked, "He was a bit late going down for a nap."

Janey laughed softly, "It's a wonder he is having a nap. He knows today is different and is so excited."

Both Marina and 'Tanaya laughed in agreement. Everyone had witnessed Nicky's exuberant behaviour for nearly two hours before he succumbed to exhaustion.

"That's everything done but the bar-b-queing. The salads and deserts are just waiting to be put out when it's time," Marina announced.

"Cuppa tea time," Janey said and the other two women agreed.

They were headed for the back door when Jim came through it looking none too happy. He halted as he saw the women heading towards him.

"Janey," he said in an unnaturally controlled tone.

"Dad," Janey said glancing behind him as she picked up on the fact something had upset her father.

"Adam is here, but you don't have to see him. I can ask him to leave if you like," Jim told her.

Janey stilled for a moment then took a deep breath. Her lips were tightly compressed and her eyes had a guarded look as she shook her head, "I might as well get this over and done with now."

"I asked him to wait on the front veranda. He's far from pleased," Jim said evenly.

"Righto," Janey said and headed for the side of the house to walk around to the front gaining a fraction more time for her to think of what she'd say to him.

She walked slowly but all too soon she was going around the corner to the front of the house. Adam was standing out on the front path while Brad stood near the front door. Adam had his back to both of them looking back over the driveway. Brad was quick to notice Janey as she came around the side of the house.

"Do you want me to wait out here," Brad asked Janey as she made her way across the front lawn.

"I've already told you I ..." Adam nearly snarled at Brad but halted what he was saying when he caught sight of Janey as he was turning around. "Janey, it's good to see you. Can we go somewhere private to talk?"

"I'll be fine but thanks Brad, " Janey said with a faint smile his way.

"Just give a yell if you need anything," Brad said before heading inside.

"Janey, how are you doing," Adam asked with a smile as he stepped closer to her.

Janey halted, her hands on her hips and feet wide apart. "I'm perfectly fine thanks Adam. But what are you doing here?"

"I was hoping we could talk and work things out," Adam said coaxingly with a charming smile.

For the first time Janey saw him clearly. He was an attractive man and dressed in a very similar style to the way all the men she had come into contact with when she had been abducted. He was kind, charming, naturally protective and very understanding. She realised with a shock how appealing he was to her even now.

"I'm sorry Adam, but I don't want to," Janey said quietly.

"Look I know Renford, Stanton and that woman have been saying things against me, trying to come between us. And being away I couldn't give you the support you need ..."

"Adam, stop right there. They haven't been saying anything against you. You've always been the one to speak against them," Janey said calmly.

"I know how vulnerable you've been. I understand how people like them work. Even now Renford still believes he owns you. He paid a lot of money to Hawkings and he's never seen a cent of it back. Never will. He's just so smart he knows how to play you," Adam said earnestly.

"I not listening to you carry on Adam. If that's all you've got to say for yourself then goodbye," Janey said firmly.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,330 Followers