Hal's Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came violently this time and cried out how much she loved me, God and the universe.

When Jane had settled back to Earth she deferred from my attempt to cuddle and said she had to taste me. What ensued was the most mind-shattering blow job of my life. Jane had taken some of the lubricant I had set on the bedside table and transferred a dab from her fingers to my asshole. Without ever missing a bob up and down my shaft with her mouth she worked her finger into my asshole, reached forward and found my prostate. God, did I explode.

Jane swallowed most of my cum, but some leaked out onto my abdomen. I wiped my abdomen with two fingers and then massaged her left nipple and areola with my cum. I was unbelievably turned on and followed up by sucking any remnants from her tit and then engaging in an interminable lip lock with a very sexual being.

We were both quite spent. The fucking would come later in the evening and it would be just as satisfying, but for the time being we were both content to lie together, sip our wine and gently caress each other's bodies.

Later, after I had experienced the best fuck of my young life, Jane looked over to me and asked, "Do you want your purchase price refunded now?"

"You have got to be kidding," I grinned.

"Well," Jane responded, "now that that's settled, what do WE do about Connie?"