Halsbury High

Story Info
New black teacher gives in to fucking a hot white schoolgirl.
6.3k words
4.48
71.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we start this story, there's two things I'd like to mention. The first is that this is a story about a white schoolgirl, a black teacher and is made to make you cum, so if you like that, this is definitely for you. If you don't, have fun reading all of the other amazing stories on this site! Secondly, all sexual acts in this story are between adults 18 or over. I won't keep you from reading any longer than that. Have fun reading!

~~~

The white crayon squeaked on the blackboard. In big letters I write my name: Mister Longshaft. Yes, I know, a curious last name. Luckily, I've learned to be a gentleman about it. It's my name, nothing I can do about that. It's quite funny if you think about it, really. And in fact, it's quite... suitable.

I heard a snicker behind me and turned around. A Caucasian boy with short black hair, his muscles probably as thick as his head, tried to hide his laughter from me.

"Mister... Hewitt, am I correct?" I asked him, smiling. "Would you care to explain what is so funny?"

"Longshaft?" He said, now laughing loudly. "Dude, you're not serious, right?"

I kept smiling. "It is my surname," I told him. "Nothing I can do about it."

A scrawny boy next of him gave his friend a pat on the shoulder. "It's probably because he's black." He said, laughing as well.

"Well, it seems that someone here knows how to use their eyes," I told the class. There were about thirty students in there. "Very well seen, mister Crowley, I am indeed black. Now, can we start this class?"

The big guy, Chester Hewitt, stood up. "Hah! If you think I'm going to listen to a nigger talk about literature, you're dead wrong. Let's go, Bryan."

Before he knew what was happening, I stood right in front of him. Tall and strong as he was, I was still taller, and the shirt I was wearing almost ripped apart under my muscles. And I may be tall and strong, but I'm much faster than most expect.

"Mister Hewitt, I'm giving you a warning," I told him, now dead serious. I realize that this is a upper-class private school, and that you are unused to seeing black people like me, but I am your teacher and you will listen to me."

The youth scrambled back, intimidated by my large form and strong voice. I'm no Morgan Freeman, but when I speak, people listen.

I looked up at the class again. "First lesson of today. This one won't be about literature yet. It's more of a lesson in class and formality. NEVER call a black man a nigger. Is that understood?"

The faces in the class all nodded. Some because they had to, even though they didn't want to. Those faces I marked in my head, knowing that I could expect trouble from them. Others nodded and assured me that even on a rich private school full of white people, there was still hope for this generation.

Then my gaze met a face, and for a moment the world around me disappeared. She sat on the front row, at the right side of the class. She had beautiful blond hair that fell like a golden waterfall over her shoulders. Het bright blue eyes met mine, and she smiled shyly. Chloe Baker. I recognized her from her school picture, although she wasn't wearing those ugly red glasses this day. I had noticed before, but seeing her in real life was stunning. She was drop dead gorgeous.

I could feel the bulge in my pants twitching. My eyes darted down from her face, towards her tits. They were full and luscious, easily around cup 36D. The white blouse of her school uniform was pulled tightly around them. Somewhere beneath that table, I knew there was a short red skirt and knee high socks, and my cock grew even further. I met her eyes again, and she blushed at me, shyly averting her gaze from mine.

Stop. The thought clearly ran through my head. I had to stop. This wasn't why I became a teacher. I mustn't let myself be tempted by these thoughts. These were my students, and I couldn't have them be my sexual interests as well. Part of why I became a teacher was to rid myself from these thoughts by getting to know them as students, and not as sexual fantasies.

I turned back to the class again, who were still silent after my first firm words. "Well then," I told them, shaking of my own feelings. "Let's start learning about the most beautiful form of art there is: Literature."

~~~

The Halsbury Private High School is one of the most prestigious high schools in the area. Students from here go to the best universities, often get good jobs and live entitled lives. It is also one of the most expensive high schools. That being the case, and this being the country it is, nearly all of the students here come from rich white families.

Halsbury is different from most other high schools in a few ways. First, all the students here still wear a traditional high school uniform. White blouses, red skirts and long white socks for the girls. White shirts and red and black pants for the boys. It also has its own private terrain, including sports fields, a large pool, a park, housing for the students and a school building in the style of old English universities.

There is, however, one thing that makes it completely stand out from any other high school. Students who come here, stay one year longer than at most high schools. It's all part of the Halsbury curriculum, where the extra time is used for classes on diplomacy, starting businesses and other high end jobs. That being the case, many of the students of the two highest years are eighteen and sometimes even nineteen.

So how does a black guy like me, born from a poor mother and without a father, come to be a teacher in a place like this? That's all to thank to the woman who is like a mother to me, and who created the spark that made me want to be a teacher: miss Westmorn. She was my primary school teacher who made sure I wouldn't fall on the wrong path and was my guardian angel most of my life. Since she is a teacher herself, she pulled some strings to get me this job.

~~~

My first class was uneventful. I learned the students something about poetry, and in the end they made a poem themselves. As expected, some took it more seriously than others. Especially Chester Hewitt seems to be someone to keep an eye on. When the bell finally rang, I wished them all a good day, and turned around to erase the things I'd written on the board. I like to keep things clean.

"Ehm..."

A lone voice, tiny and shy, came from behind me. With a friendly smile on my face, I turned around, only to be surprised to see the girl Chloe Baker stand behind me. As I looked around, I saw there was no one else. Now that she was standing in front of me I could see her tall legs and what seemed to be a tight ass, making the school skirt seem even smaller than it is.

I pushed the thoughts away.

"Yes, miss Baker, what can I do for you?" I said nicely.

She nearly jumped at my voice. "Ehm... Ehm... I wanted to say t-that I really admired how you stood up to Chester." Her bright blue eyes looked at me.

I gave a chuckle. "Well, it is easy standing up to someone when you're taller, stronger and, and keep this to yourself, definitely smarter than the one you're facing."

My remark got a shy smile out of her. Starting to worry about the dick in my pants, that seemed to have a mind on its own, I sat down at my chair, hiding it under the table.

"What you are doing right now is much braver," I told Chloe. "I'm a big, black, new teacher that wasn't very nice to this class, and you are here giving me a compliment. That's very brave. And I must say, very much appreciated as well."

"T-t-thank you." She said. Suddenly she held a paper in front of her. "I-I made my poem for you."

Such a strange girl, I thought, taking the paper from her hands. Why would she go through all this trouble for me? But as I said, I do appreciate it. It's in a teacher's nature to be flattered when the students seem to like you.

"Thank you, miss Baker," I told her. "I will take good care of it. Have a nice day, and we'll see each other again on Thursday."

She nodded. "Goodbye, mister Longshaft."

"Goodbye, miss Baker."

And with that, she darted out of my classroom. I leaned back in my chair and started reading her poem. It was about cherry blossoms in Japan. It was beautiful and well written, and with great care I put it in my map. I also noticed how big my dick had gotten. Fuck it. I wanted to stay away from this shit, but I can hardly tell Chloe that. Guess I'd just have to pump it out tonight, and try not to think about her again.

~~~

Right, not thinking about Chloe Baker turned out to be a lot harder than I though. Apart from seeing her twice a week during my class, I started seeing her more often. I started noticing her when I walked outside. I admired her body when I walked by the pool and saw her in the tight swimsuit. God damn she has a hot body. More than that, she started staying longer after class.

The first few weeks she only stayed shortly, having a bit of small talk with me about literature. Sometimes a few of her friends stayed as well. I liked Raven especially, the tomboyish girl with the smart mouth and the shoulder long black hair. She was different from Chloe, smaller and with smaller boobs, but pretty in her own way. Then there was Alice, an obviously spoiled brat with brown hair in two pigtails, but a good girl at hart.

After about a month, during which I settled in at Halsbury and became friends with the teachers, Chloe's friends' weren't there that often any more. Or rather, they stayed in the beginning, but Chloe stayed much longer. She helped me clean the classroom and often discussed new books she had read with me, and I enjoyed having a student who loved literature as much as I did. Well, that and I enjoyed her beauty. During that time, a bond started to grow between us.

Chloe told me a bit about her life. She wanted to travel the world, making photos and writing stories. The examples she showed me were pretty good. She wasn't a very outgoing girl, and there she differed from my own teenage years, but everyone has to do what they like, I suppose.

I wanted to try and forget about her, but I couldn't. I actually liked her and she was smoking hot, and I found that most nights I lay down on my bed, masturbating while thinking about her. Things were not going as planned...

~~~

"Miss Baker?" I asked, writing down a few notes about the class on a piece of paper. We were about three months into the schoolyear, and she was in my classroom writing a poem on the blackboard.

"Please, mister Longshaft, just call me Chloe," she said. Her ass moved up and down in a mesmerizing way as she wrote on the blackboard.

I smiled. She had asked me more often. Feeling good, I decided this time I would oblige. "All right, Chloe. But then you'll have to call me Jake."

She nearly dropped the crayon. "But you're my teacher!"

"And you're my student," I said. "That will be the deal. I'll call you Chloe, if you call me Jake."

She gave me a troubled look, her perfect eyebrows pushing together. "Jake," she said, tasting the words on her tongue. "N-no, it just feels to weird. I-I can't say that. Yet..." She blushed.

"It's alright," I said, giving her a wink that made her blush. "I'll still call you Chloe. What I wanted to ask you, Chloe, is if you shouldn't go to the dorms. It's already quite late, and although I appreciate you being here, I think it is time for you to leave."

Carefully Chloe put down the crayon. She walked up to my table and leaned against it. Her golden hair flowed over her tits, and I had to keep myself completely under control to not try and look under her short skirt. Uneasy, I shifted the paper I was holding so that it was covering my pants.

"Do you... Do you really want me to leave?" she asked, as shyly as always

"Of course not," I told her. "But don't you have friends? Raven and Alice probably want to spend time with you as well."

"But I really like being here, mister Longshaft," she said.

I couldn't stop it. My heart (or dick) was speaking before my head could. I gave her a smile and said: "I love having you here as well, Chloe."

She moved away from the desk, closer to me. Her long leg stepped between mine. Her slim hand touched my shoulder feeling the muscle underneath it. I sat frozen, unable to do anything, as hear golden head moved closer to mine. I could see her beautiful red lips, slightly opened as the warm breath touched my skin.

"I love you, mister Longshaft," she told me. Then, she kissed me.

My head nearly exploded. Her soft, warm lips touched mine. Her hands darted along my arms, feeling my muscles as they went. The kiss was soft at first, just her lips pressing mine, but steadily became stronger. Somewhere, I knew this was wrong. Right then, I knew this is what I wanted.

I moved my hand up, letting it rest on her back. Slowly I pulled the blonde beauty closer towards me. With my other hand, I started moving up and down her thigh, caressing her female curves.

Her hands found my head. Letting her palms rest on both sides, she pulled us even closer to each other. Slowly, the schoolgirl started opening her mouth. I wasted no time. My head turned, and as she did, I open my mouth. As tenderly as I could, my tongue started to move out. There, it found hers. For a moment we did nothing. Then, desire swept over us as our tongues started swirling around each other.

The hand I had on her thigh moved further down. Meeting the red fabric of her skirt, I knew I was at the right place. One of her knees was now on my chair, between my legs, as I placed my hand on her ass. Never before had an ass filled my hand this nicely. It was as if it was meant to be touched, to be felt, by me. We pulled closer, our tongues not deep in each other's mouths, swirling around, our saliva combining, as my hand gripped her ass firmer.

This, this felt good. This is why I wanted to become a teacher. Nothing in this world is better than a young hot schoolgirl desiring you this much. I had tried to deny this to myself, knowing it was wrong, but the truth is that I couldn't. Not when a blonde beauty like this so willingly gave herself to me.

As slowly as the kiss had started, so slowly did Chloe pull away. She was reluctant, but even though I tried to pull her closer, she still moved away. When our kiss finally broke, she stood up and looked at me.

"That was my first kiss," she said, smiling shyly.

Well, she could have fooled me. If that was her first kiss, then I couldn't wait to see how good her kisses would be when she got more practice.

"It was amazing," I told her, which made her blush even brighter. "I didn't dare say it before, but Chloe, you're the goddamn hottest girl I've ever seen."

For a moment, she seemed to get her courage from before back, and she actually gave me a wink. I swear I could have started cumming right there. Then, her shy self returned.

"I-I really liked it," she told me. "Goodnight, mister Longshaft."

She turned around and, swinging her hips a little so I could take an extra good look at her awesome ass, she walked out of my classroom.

I was left dumbfounded, unsure what to do with this situation, and highly aroused. When I returned to my room that night, I masturbated furiously. Thinking about Chloe, her face and her body, about how good it would feel to enter her tight white pussy, I came harder than in a long time, and white cum fell all over my bedroom.

~~~

That next day it was Thursday, which meant I would be giving literature to Chloe's class. The thought alone made me a bit nervous. How can you face a student when you kissed her the day before? Especially since no one could no. I didn't want to lose my job.

As my students started filling up my class, I noticed Chloe walk in. She had the same swing in her step that she had when she left yesterday, and I noticed she looked extremely good today. Not just because of my desire for her, but she actually seemed to have taken more care with her look. And did her skirt look shorter today? I could swear I could see a bit of her ass as she walked.

Of course, I wasn't the only one who'd noticed. Multiple boys in the classroom were nudging each other and gazing at her. I felt a ping of jealousy for a moment, and then realized there was no reason they shouldn't admire her beauty. It was I who kissed her, not them, and if they knew they would most certainly be jealous. Whatever they wanted, I had decided that this beauty was mine.

Chloe's eyes met mine, and I could see the same confidence in her that I'd seen the day before. She smiled at me, temptingly, and gave me a wink. Immediately my dick started to swell again. I had to say, this more confident side of her was highly arousing.

Luckily, class went by without me making any major mistakes, although I was a bit distracted by Chloe at some points. She sat there, in the front row, giving me tempting gazes. Still, I thought I did a good enough job that no one would find out.

When class finished, everyone left my classroom. All, except for Chloe. She pretended to write down some more notes. When everyone had left, she stood up. With long, confident steps the bombshell walked up to me, and gave me a kiss, full on the mouth.

"Hello, mister Longshaft." She said, smiling brightly.

I wrapped an arm around her back, pulling her closer to me. "Hello, Chloe." We kissed again, our mouths opening as our tongues darted out to meet each other. The feeling of her big tits pressing against my chest felt amazing. I actually had to bend down to be able to kiss her, but I liked that. A short white schoolgirl was the best thing in the world, I you'd asked me.

"Is it just me, or do you seem more confident," I asked her, breaking our kiss.

She smiled, only a bit of her former shyness showing in it. "I-I decided that I'd had enough of being meek. I want to be confident and make my own choices. It's all thanks to you, mister Longshaft. Without our talks, I'd never have the courage to do this. So thank you."

"I'm glad you've found the confidence," I told her. Then reality hit me. I didn't want to, but I pulled away from her. "But... But we shouldn't do this. You're my student. I feel like I'm using you."

Her blue eyes became soft, and she smiled even brighter. "I don't care, mister Longshaft. I love you and I want you and I don't care what people say. I've had enough of being the timid girl who always listens to her father, never goes out, never dares to do anything."

Those words made me stop completely in my tracks. "I'm sorry, did you say father?" I said, worried. I didn't want to be used for some kind of father issue thing.

Chloe laughed. "Don't worry, I don't want you because of a father issue fetish," she told me. "I want you because of a black men fetish. I want you because of a teacher fetish. Most of all, I want you because of a mister Longshaft fetish. I like being confident. I love daring to do... this."

She closed the distance between us again. Her lithe body wrapped around mine, her tits pressing into me again. Her soft lips reached up, and all I could do was kiss her. It was a hungry kiss. Her tongue darted out ravenously, aching for the hotness of my mouth. My mind started going blank. This was the dream.

Her hand moved down, and touched my pants where my dick was growing steadily. She giggled as her hand stroked over my length. "I can see why you're called Longshaft," she said.

"My greatest pride," I told her, winking at her.

"Please mister Longshaft," she said, her naughty blue eyes looking at me. "Won't you join me in my room?"

I grasped her ass, massaging it firmly with my hand, which led to a yelp from Chloe. "Miss Baker," I said. "It would be my pleasure."

~~~

One of the perks of being in a rich people private high school like Halsbury is that every student has their own room. It hadn't been easy for Chloe and me to reach hers, but eventually we made it unseen.

12