Hammer Cock High Ch. 04

Story Info
Umi steps up her efforts to make a friend.
6.1k words
4.66
21.1k
25

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umi stretched and yawned as she woke up. It was still dark out and she hit the button on her phone to see it was only five in the morning. She remembered that she passed out after cumming in Taki last night and guessed someone carried her to bed. She got up, dressed herself, and made her way downstairs. She entered the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, spoon, milk, and a box of Pussy Puffs. She poured herself a bowl, took it to the couch, and started eating the miniature puffy vulva shaped cereal.

She turned on the television and flipped through the channels until she found a show she liked, the Power Wangers. She continued to eat her breakfast as she watched the team fight bad guys. Aliens had given them suits that gave them super powers, but when activated it also made them permanently erect and they temporarily lost their powers if they orgasmed.

The episode Umi watched was about a villain who had a mind control device, and one of the Wangers had been turned against the team. They eventually broke the mind control by making her cum hard enough, but the villain escaped while they were all exhausted and powerless.

Taki came down the stairs as the show ended and watched the last few minutes with Umi. Afterwards, Taki went into the kitchen to make herself breakfast while Umi rinsed her dishes and put them away.

Umi returned to her room, sat at her desk, and turned on her computer. As it booted up, there was a knock at her door, and Tonya walked in.

"You're up early." Tonya sat on Umi's bed and watched Umi intently.

"Yeah." Umi muttered.

Tonya was the tallest in the family, and Taki got much of her looks from her. Tonya was lean but not as muscular as Taki, and her hair was the same dirty blonde color but longer. She wore her usual work attire which consisted of a nice polo shirt, straight leg slacks, dress shoes, and a matching cock sock. Like most office workers who wear pants, her dick and balls hung out from the hole in the front.

"So how was your first day?"

"It was okay."

"Mmm." Tonya nodded. She watched Umi as she clicked around on her computer and opened up her game. It was a fantasy MMORPG, and she logged onto her hyper-muscular elf character. They sat in silence, listening to the clicks and taps of the keyboard and mouse. Umi let out a sigh and stopped.

"So..." Umi paused for a moment as she remembered yesterday. Tonya said nothing, and simply nodded again, urging her to continue. "Someone asked to be my friend, and I accidently said no."

"Someone asked to be your friend right off the bat?"

Umi nodded.

"And you said no?"

"I didn't say no, I just kind of panicked." Umi stared down at her keyboard.

Tonya sat silent for a moment as she thought about Umi's situation. She smirked to herself over the idea of accidently telling someone you did not want to be their friend, but she basically knew what her daughter meant. Knowing Umi, she was probably too nervous to respond, and it seemed like she ignored the other girl.

"Do you want to be friends with her?"

"I don't know. I guess so. I mean, I do want a friend, I just... I was thinking that maybe if I told her I was just nervous or something she would... I don't know." Umi petered off and went silent again.

"Want to know what I think?" Tonya asked.

Umi said nothing, but gently nodded.

"You're overthinking it. I know that you feel like you made a huge mistake, but you haven't. People don't remember every little thing that happens to them."

Tonya stood up and walked over to Umi.

"You keep dwelling on and overthinking everything you do." Tonya said as she put her hand on Umi's shoulder. "In social situations, people barely give half a thought to things strangers do. You're the only one who notices all the things you do."

Umi thought about for a moment. She felt a bit of confidence stir inside her at the thought that if her dad was right, she basically had a second chance.

"When you see her again, ask her if she wants to be friends."

Umi nodded.

"And if that doesn't work that's fine. Next time someone wants to include you in something reasonable, just say yes. Even if you're not sure you want to be friends with them, there may be someone they know that you do get along with. The more people, the more chances."

"Okay."

Tonya crouched down and hugged Umi, squeezing her head tight between her firm breasts.

"Do your best today. The sooner you talk to her, the easier it is."

"I'll try."

"Don't try or think about trying. Just do it without giving it a second thought, I promise it will work out fine."

"What if she asks why I-umph!"

"Stop Umi." Tonya gave Umi a strong squeeze. "If she says anything about yesterday, just say you're sorry, you were nervous, and you didn't mean it. That's it. Don't say anything more."

Tonya released Umi and headed out the door.

"Well, I need to get going. I'll see you tonight, Umi."

"Bye, Dad."

Umi sat staring at her computer screen. She absentmindedly played as she imagined how to talk to Rena over and over again. After a while, she logged off, grabbed her backpack, and left for school.

Umi sat in her seat at school and waited for the bell. She watched the door, waiting for Rena. As she did, she paid more attention to the girls that were coming in. She recognized the brown-haired girl from yesterday that checked on the principal. A bit later the girl with the massive breasts came in. As she turned the corner, another girl bounced off of her swinging tits and was knocked down on her butt. The large breasted girl apologized and helped her up.

A tall lanky girl with entered. She was skinny and not too curvy, and her blouse hung loosely on her. Her two-inch skirt fluttered as she walked, and her navy-blue panties and cock sock matched the color of her thigh-high socks that squeezed her soft thighs. She also wore a matching ballkini.

Umi took a second glance and was shocked by what she missed. Her cock was much longer than she thought it was at first glance, hanging down just past her knees. The girl was flaccid but still almost bigger than Umi when she was erect. Her balls were as sizable as Umi's, but there was one other thing Umi could not put her finger on. The girl was certainly big, but there was something off about the shape.

Umi watched a few more people come in. Her heart skipped a beat and she looked away when Rena entered. Rena passed by and greeted the brown-haired girl. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Rena walking over to the desk behind her and heard her sit down. Umi could feel her heart pounding, and Tonya's advice went through her head. Without thinking about anything, Umi glanced behind her and spoke.

"G-good morning." She stuttered.

Rena was digging through her desk and looked up.

"Huh? Oh. Good morning." Rena replied, then went back to searching her desk.

Umi turned back around. She was proud of herself and smiled a little at her minor accomplishment.

Class started, and Bahlus began the lessons. The morning went by fast for Umi, and she managed a "Thank you" and "You're welcome" to Rena as they passed handouts back and forth. As lunch approached, she began to pluck up her courage. Umi wanted to invite Rena to eat with her, and she felt like she was on a roll.

The bell rang, and Bahlus dismissed the class.

"That was the lunch bell. I want everybody back here by one o'clock, which gives you two hours to eat, cum, and whatever else you wish to do. When you return, we will then go over and start deciding on focus classes."

Umi heard Rena rustle behind her and froze. She had imagined herself turning around and talking to Rena a hundred times in her head, but now that it was actually time it was too much. Her confidence deflated and she felt her heart sink. She still had time, she just needed to do it.

Chatter filled the room as the girls got up and began to stretch. One girl grabbed her bag and she and another headed for the door.

"Yes, finally!"

"Finally? It's the second day of school."

"Shut up."

Another girl scooted her chair back, flipped up her skirt, and began to masturbate. As she stroked herself, another walked over.

"Ooh. Mind if I join?" Before she even finished her sentence, she turned around, dropped her panties, and slammed her hips down on the other girl's lap, taking her dick balls deep.

The brown-haired girl walked up the aisle right past Umi and stopped at Rena's desk.

"Hey, want to eat lunch together?" She asked.

"Sure." Rena answered as she got up from her desk. "Your names Pup, right?"

"Yup." Pup nodded. "Really like your hair, by the way."

"Thank you." Rena's long golden twin tales gently swayed back and forth as she walked.

Umi watched as Pup and Rena left, then sighed and put her things into her desk. She hated the fact that she felt so relieved. Even when making an effort, Umi was still far from where she wanted to be. She pulled out her books from her desk to switch with ones in her locker for the next class. As Umi walked to the door, one of the girls approached Ms. Bahlus, who was at her desk, reading a book.

"Excuse me, Ms. Bahlus?"

Bahlus glanced up. Umi and the rest of the class watched in anticipation.

"Yes?"

The girl shook her hips and waved her erect dick back and forth.

"Can I have a go at you?"

"Sure." Bahlus answered nonchalantly.

Keeping her elbows on the desk and her attention on the book, Bahlus raised her ass into the air and kicked her chair aside.

"Go for it."

The girl walked behind Bahlus, flipped her skirt up, pulled down her panties, and started licking Bahlus' pussy. She ran her tongue in circles, lifting and tugging her labia and nibbling her clit. In a matter of seconds, Bahlus was gushing. The girl looked shocked, then smiled.

"Well, you sure are ready."

Bahlus remained expressionless and continued to read. The girl easily slipped inside her steaming pussy and began to slowly move, trying to get a feel for Bahlus. She found her pace but was confused. Bahlus was wet and hot, to the point where it seemed like she would come any second, but her face was perfectly calm. She had only just started so Bahlus should not be that close, but the girl could not read her because she did not have a dick.

The girl felt she could last a while but did not seem to be making any progress. The rest of the class still in the room watched with interest as fluids splashed the ground as the girl thrusted into Bahlus and squeezed her ass. Bahlus was a grade above a normal pussy, but it was not anything special.

"So, this is what the principal was calling a pleasure blender?" The girl said as shifted and moved, trying to get a reaction out of Bahlus.

"Mm? Oh, no." Bahlus said as she turned the page.

Bahlus moved her legs closer together, and her glutes tightened as she shifted her hips.

"Huh? Oh. Oh! Wh- What the hell?" The girl bent forward and wrapped her arms around Bahlus' waist. Bahlus' insides were churning now. It felt like her dick was being stroked in every direction at once. She tightened her grip and tried to hold it back, looking for some sort of break, but there was no escape. Bahlus' cunt had a vice grip on her, and she could not even pull out. Her balls rapidly swelled, and before she could react or fight back, she popped.

"Hnnng!" Hot cum pounded Bahlus' womb as the girl let loose a massive load, though Bahlus' unchanged expression did not show it. Even as her stomach began to bulge a bit, she took no notice, and turned the page to continue reading.

Bahlus' pussy loosened, and the girl slipped out, stumbling backwards and catching herself against the wall. She held herself up as her splayed legs wobbled and shook. Cum and fluids dripped off her shrinking dick, and her thighs were soaked. She gasped for breath as she tried to recover from the massive orgasm. Whispers and giggles broke out in the class.

"What was that?"

"That looks amazing."

"Maybe she's a quick shot.

Many of the girls in the class began to get up and make their way to the desk, forming a line. Bahlus took no notice of them and continued reading as the next girl mounted her from behind. The first girl managed to recover enough to stumble her way back to her desk. She slumped into her chair and popped her top, letting loose her tits as she fanned herself and tried to cool off.

Umi left the room and went to her locker, too nervous to join the others. She grabbed her lunch and started walking. Before she could decide if she should go find a spot alone to eat, she was already in the cafeteria. She found a small empty table, sat down, and began to eat.

She watched as people came and went from the cafeteria, then spotted Rena and Pup across the room. All she had to do was walk over there and ask if she could join, but she did not have the courage to do that now. She sighed, and once again was disappointed about how relieved she felt at the thought of putting it off until tomorrow.

As Umi watched them eat, two girls walked in front of her, pulled out chairs, and sat across from her. Umi stared at them, unsure of what to do.

"Hey, mind if we join you?" the first one asked.

Frozen in fear, Umi barely managed to shake her head.

"Cool! I'm Taryn and this is my sister Tammy."

"Hello." Tammy waved her hand.

"We're third years. What's your name?"

Umi's heart pounded as the two smiling girls eagerly waited for her response. Her throat tightened, and she barely managed to answer.

"Umi."

The girls glanced at each other, then giggled. Umi's heart skipped a beat, unsure of what they were laughing at.

"Umi? That's a cool name." Taryn said.

"Yeah, I like it." Tammy replied. "Hey, Umi. Want to come eat lunch with us at our special spot?"

Umi stared at the two wide-eyed. It took her a moment to register what they had just said. Her immediate impulse was to say no and hope they leave, but she remembered what her dad had told her. With her heart racing and beads of sweat on her brow, Umi made herself nod.

"N... O-Okay." Umi stuttered.

"Awesome, come with us."

The two girls got up, and Taryn waved at Umi to follow her. Umi packed up the uneaten portion of her lunch and scooted out of her chair.

They walked out of the cafeteria and headed up to the second floor. The girls laughed and giggled as they walked and pointed out things to Umi, who could only get herself to nod as she shyly followed them. After walking for a bit, Umi could feel herself calming down and starting to enjoy it. The girls were not making her talk, and she could just follow along and listen. They walked around the second floor to a door near the gym and stopped.

"Here we are."

They opened the door, and Umi walked into the weight lifting room. Benches, machines, and free weights were neatly arranged around the large room, and there was a lot of high quality expensive equipment.

"Woah." Umi was again amazed by the quality of everything the school had to offer. She had gone to a local gym before with Taki, but it was not as nice as this. As Umi looked around the room, Tammy slipped behind her. Umi felt breasts push against her back as Tammy slipped her arms under Umi's and trapped her in a hold. A warm cock pushed against her pussy through her skirt. Taryn stepped in front of her with a smirk and an erection that pitched her skirt up.

"Hey, were going to play a game." Taryn said.

Umi tried to move, but Tammy was too strong and she only managed to drop her lunch. Tammy lifted her up and carried her over to one of the machines. She held Umi as Taryn walked over with a thin rope used by one of the other machines.

"It's a fun game we play with first years. It's called 'How many orgasms until she passes out?'"

Umi's heart sank as the realization set in. These two girls were not friendly, she was just their target because she was sitting alone. The girls were both bigger and stronger than her, and all she could do was accept her fate.

"Well? How many do you think it will take?" Taryn laughed as she put her hands under Umi's skirt and pulled her panties off. She then splayed Umi's legs and tied them to the bottom bars of the machine so she could not close them. She took the rope and did the same for her arms, tying them to the top bar, leaving Umi standing with her legs spread wide and her arms held out.

"Come on." Tammy goaded Umi from behind. "How many loads you got in you?"

"One." Umi weakly said. Her eyes stared at the ground, dejectedly. Taryn grabbed the velcro of her skirt and broke it loose.

"Pff, what?" Tammy began to laugh. "Once? Are you serious? You pass out if you come once?"

Umi nodded her head.

"Most of the time..."

"Bahahaha!" Taryn and Tammy almost fell over as they screamed with laughter. "Are you serious? That's pathetic!"

It took almost a minute for the fits of laughter to subside. The two girls regained their composure and got down to business. Taryn grabbed Umi's skirt and yanked it off of her. Tammy wasted no time and drove her cock right into Umi's unprepared pussy.

"Haaa..." Umi moaned as Tammy's hot member split her loins, and her body instantly reacted. Heat emanated up from her waste, her nipples felt sensitive, and her cock sock became painfully tight. She could feel her balls begin to churn in anticipation.

"Try not to blow too quickly." Tammy ran her tongue along the ridge of Umi's ear.

Taryn crouched down to eye level with Umi's dick. She chuckled as she pinched the tip of her cock sock.

"No way. Are you really that pathetic?" Taryn laughed as Umi winced at the insult.

"What's that?" Tammy asked as she shifted her hips down to drive her cock deeper into Umi. Umi's stomach bulged from her dick, and she could see it moving up and down.

"She stuffs. You should see how big she tried to make herself look." Taryn pulled on Umi's cock sock, but it would not budge. She examined it and undid the tie string, but it still would not come off.

"Why is this so tight? Trying to hide your baby dick?" Taryn grabbed the tip of the sock and pulled with her body weight. The sock flew off and Taryn hit the ground. She picked it up and looked inside. "It's empty?"

Taryn's looked back to Umi and her jaw dropped. All she could do was watch in amazement as Umi's cock rapidly grew. In a matter of seconds, she was staring down the urethra of Umi's full erection.

"What are you doing?" Tammy leaned over Umi's shoulder to look down at Taryn, and gasped. "Is that her...?"

Taryn nodded. She grabbed onto Umi's shaft, which was so thick she could barely get a grip, and lifted it up. She could feel the massive cock throb and twitch in her hand. Her eyes fell to Umi's balls.

"So, then these..." Taryn loosened Umi's ballkini, and slid it off. "Woah."

Much to Umi's relief, Tammy pulled out. Her cock dripped with Umi's fluids as she stepped around her to see for herself. She crouched down next to Taryn.

"Holy Shit." Tammy muttered under her breath. "It's like two feet long!"

Umi was glad to have a chance to cool off, but the two girls were now silently fondling her. Tammy squished and massaged her sensitive swollen balls while Taryn measured Umi's cock with her arm, then stood up, took her skirt off, and began to laugh again.

"S-So, you think you're t-tough because you big, huh?"

"No..." Umi muttered in response.

"Well, I'm n-not intimidated!" Taryn stuttered as she slipped Umi's cock between her thighs. Her heart pounded in both anticipation and fear of what a cock that size would do to her. Just having it between her thighs, she could feel just how thick and hard it was.

"I thought you didn't know how to take dicks this size?" Tammy said as she stood up.

"Of course I can! You think I'm afraid of some first year because she's big?"

"No, It's just-"

"'Cause I'm not. The bigger they are, the harder they cum! Now get back there and work that cunt!"

12