Hammer Cock High Ch. 06

Story Info
Umi gets to know her new friends.
6.7k words
4.71
17.7k
19

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umi laid in bed, having just woken up. She ran her hand down her cock which laid across her stomach. She reached her balls, and cupped one in her hand. It was big, heavy, and full.

She got out of bed and walked over to her closet, putting on her cocksock and ballkini right away. She stopped for a moment as she remembered the girl with the horse dick, Whinny, from yesterday. Umi imagined herself wearing such a small short skirt and flaunting what she had, but she quickly shook that thought away as she reached for her usual skirt, which hung past her knees and covered everything. She was far too self conscious to wear something like that, even if she thought it looked amazing on Whinny.

It was still early, so she spent some time playing on her computer before she went down stairs. She put on her head phones, and the only sound in the room was the soft clicking and tapping of her fingers on the mouse and keyboard. After a while she got off, grabbed her things, and headed downstairs. Taki was watching television while eating cereal, so Umi toasted a bagel and joined her.

"Gmm-morning." Taki mumbled as she chewed. Umi sat down next to her.

"Good morning." Umi replied as she started to eat. They sat quietly for a few minutes as they watched a fight from last weeks matches in the Professional Fuck Federation. It was an endurance match in their full contact league, and two fit women stood in the corners of the ring. They both wore nothing but an armband, one red and the other blue, and proudly displayed their bare bodies and erect cocks. Size wise, blue's cock was longer, at least thirteen to fourteen inches. Red's was a couple of inches shorter but noticeably thicker and her balls were also slightly bigger.

The match started like normal, each with a hand on the others dick. After the bell sounded, they started vigorously jerking each other off. It was mostly posturing, as they were trying to get the other to act first. Red gained the advantage as blue struggled to grasp her girth. Blue began to twitch and tremble, and she swatted away red's hand. The second she did that, red tackled her.

They both went to the ground, and in one swift movement red slammed her hips down, taking blue's cock deep inside her. Her hips moved fast, and blue seized as she let out the first load of the match. Red felt the hot cum swelling inside her, distending her stomach, and she tightened up, sucking all she could out of blue. Blue rolled and threw red off, caught off-guard by how strong her tight cunt was.

They grappled on the ground, red aiming for blue's pussy and blue going for red's breasts. They were fairly even, trading orgasms until blue managed to get a tight grip on red's nipples and made her cum twice in a row. Weakened, blue climbed on top of her.

"C'mon, protect your nipples. That's your weak spot." Taki mumbled.

Blue had red pinned on her back in a sixty-nine position, using her legs to trap red's arms. Her fingers kept a tight grip on red's nipples as she furiously deep throated red's cock. Red was shocked that blue took her girth so easily. She could almost endure it, but the twisting of her nipples and mashing of her breasts forced her to cum again.

She tried to fight back, but her own oral was not enough. The thrusted her hips, trying to get blue to choke on her cock, but blue handled it with ease and red only made herself cum once more. The orgasms had left her too weak to force blue's legs apart and get into her pussy, and everything else she did just was not effective enough. Red shuddered as blue guzzled down yet another one of her loads.

Red could barely maintain half an erection and her balls were quickly shrinking. Blue's stomach had become inflated with her cum, and she was using it to keep red pinned down. Red needed to break the pin, so she planted her feet and elbows on the mat, trying to roll blue. Blue spread her legs wide to keep her balance, and red finally saw an opening.

With blue's legs no longer closed, her pussy was unprotected and red's arms were free. Red pulled her arm up and rammed it elbow deep into blue's cunt. Blue almost choked in shock and instantly clamped her legs back together.

"Hell yeah!" Taki gasped in surprise. "If she gets past your cervix, you're done for."

Blue's weakest spot was the inside of her womb. She thought she was safe since she had kept red's dick out of her and avoided taking a cum shot, but now realized her misplay. Blue picked up the pace. She knew from red's shrunken balls and half flaccid cock that one more load would put her down, and she needed to finish her before she broke through. Blue could already feel two fingers prying her cervix open and another slipping in.

Red pushed her arm deeper. Blue was squeezing tight, but red could feel her weakening from the stimulation. Red's thick cock was deep in blue's throat, and she curled her toes and gritted her teeth as she fought off the orgasm with everything she had. She finally got all her fingers in and balled her hand into a fist, stretching her cervix wide. Blue trembled, and red rammed her fist into blue's womb.

Blue's whole body violently spasmed. She lost her grip red's nipples, and red gasped with relief. Blue clawed at the mat as she let out a massive load on red's chest. Her orgasmic howl was muted by red's cock, and the crowd went wild at the sudden turn around.

Red grimaced, her cock still balls deep in blue's throat. Blue went limp for a moment, the intense orgasm still tremoring through her body, and red took advantage of that to pull out. Red slipped out from under blue as she tried to pick herself up. Still elbow deep and kneeling behind blue, red went to town.

"Oh, it's over. She's done." Taki was on the edge of her seat.

Red slammed her fist into blue's womb, pounding out orgasm after orgasm. She grabbed her own saliva and cum coated cock and stroked it, slow enough that she would not cum but fast enough to stay hard.

Blue was cumming non-stop. She tried to crawl away but red simply followed, and, in less than thirty seconds, she collapsed onto her inflated stomach. Red finally pulled her arm out.

The referee started to count down. Blue rolled over, barely conscious, and weakly tried to find her own cock behind her wobbling stomach. She stroked and played with it, trying to get herself hard again, but was spent. The referee hit zero, and, unable to get it back up, the match was over.

The referee declared red the winner and applause erupted from the audience. Red stood up, panting, sweaty, and covered in cum, but victorious none the less. She finally relaxed, letting out one last load from her now flaccid cock.

"That was awesome." Taki said as she got up from the couch. "I can't believe she kept herself from cumming like that. That's some crazy endurance."

"Yeah." Umi nodded. While she was not sure who most of the fighters were, Umi did enjoy watching P.F.F. fights because the contestants always had amazingly fit and toned bodies.

"Oh, yeah. The woman who won right there." Taki pointed at the screen. "She graduated from Hammer Cock only a few years ago."

"Really?" Umi looked closer at the screen.

"Yeah, her name is Granite Alexaughter. Supposedly she still uses the facilities there to train."

"Oh, cool." Umi watched as the screen listed both fighters' stats before cutting to commercials. Granite had stepped up to the pro league after dominating the amateur scene, and was still holding her own.

"I can't wait till next year when I go to Hammer Cock." Taki said. "Maybe I'll try out for their team."

"Are you good enough to make it?"

Taki stopped for a moment to think about it seriously. She participated in some recreational fuck matches for fun, but she never had any real training.

"Well, I've been practicing on your massive cock for so long that almost nobody at my school can beat my pussy," Taki's hand went to her groin, and she gave her bulge a squeeze. "but my dick is kind of weak. I'm physically strong enough to do well in a contact league, though."

"I think it would be cool." Umi said.

"Yeah. It's only a year away now, maybe I'll start thinking about it more seriously." Taki watched the television for a moment as the commercials ended and the next match started. "Well, I'm gonna go get ready for school."

Taki took her bowl back into the kitchen and headed upstairs. Umi got up and did the same. She grabbed her backpack, hugged her mom on the way out, and headed to school.

The subway terminal was quiet as Umi waited for her train. She boarded her usual car filled with commuting office workers. It was a quiet ride, with only a few of the women giving head and jerking each other off. Near the front of the car, a woman was sitting on another's lap with her erect cock deep inside her. Neither were moving, and they were simply enjoying the shifting movements of the subway car.

Umi exited the subway at her stop and walked to school. She made her way to her classroom to see Rena was already there, absent mindedly tapping her phone.

"Good morning." Umi said as she sat in her own desk.

"Good morning." Rena responded as she glanced up at Umi. She went back to her phone and continued to tap away. "Hey, do you play Dragon's Dick?"

Umi turned around to look at Rena's phone. It was an RPG game, and she was tapping the attack button as her character dicked a small buxom goblin until it was forced to cum.

"I've heard of it." Umi replied.

"I was training pussy, but there's this boss I have to use dick on and it's really weak. I came in one turn."

"Huh." Umi mumbled as she watched Rena played.

"I'm trying to train it up, but it's so weak that my orgasm meter is going up really fast even on weak mobs and you have to wait a few hours for it to slowly go back down. The annoying thing is I barely beat the first two bosses with putting everything into pussy, so if I tried to train them evenly it would have taken forever unless I bought a bunch of calming potions for a dollar each."

Rena sighed as she put her phone down.

"What games do you play?" She asked Umi. Umi suddenly felt nervous. She had never really talked to anyone about her hobbies.

"I, uh... computer games." Umi mumbled.

Rena smiled and rolled her eyes at the déjà vu.

"What kind of computer games?"

"Oh, right. Sorry." Umi said, embarrassed. "I like to play... Elnora Online."

"Oh, cool. That's that big MMO a lot of people are playing. I was going to buy it but I don't have anyone to play it with."

Umi nodded.

"I really like it."

"You play with anyone or a guild or something?"

"No." Umi shook her head.

"Maybe I'll start playing, cause all these phone games suck." Rena said as she put her phone away.

"Playing what?" Pup asked as she walked over.

"Elnora Online." Rena replied.

"Oh hey, I love that game."

"You play it, too?" Rena asked.

"Yeah, I got a level 46 mage. You play it?"

"No," Rena nodded towards Umi. "Umi does."

"Aw, sweet. I'll text you my username later."

The bell rang, and Pup and the other students made their way to their seats. Bahlus came out of her office, fully recovered from yesterday. Morning classes went by, and when the bell for lunch rang Pup hopped out of her seat and walked over to Umi and Rena.

"So, what first," Rena said. "Fuck or food?"

"Fuck." Pup said without hesitation.

"I'm fine with it." Rena replied.

Umi nodded her head, feeling a bit nervous.

"Okay."

"Sweet. I'm gonna grab my lunch out of my locker, I'll meet you in the atrium." Pup said as she gestured towards the door.

"I'll get mine, too." Rena said as her and Umi stood up and the three of them headed for the door.

As they left, Bahlus was sitting at her desk. She sighed as a few girls lined up ready for round two. The first few days were always like this, and Bahlus dropped her panties and raised her ass up. She acted impartial, but her juices were already running down her thighs as she remembered how hard they made her cum yesterday.

Umi put her books in her locker, grabbed her lunch, and followed Rena and Pup down the hall. The sound of banging lockers and moaning echoed through the hall as some students grabbed their things while others were pushed up against the lockers as they were vigorously pounded.

They made their way to the atrium and found an open bench near the far wall behind a large planter. Umi was nervous being around so many people even when slightly hidden, while Pup was already completely naked.

"I came prepared. Didn't even wear any underwear." Pup said as she set her skirt and blouse in a safe spot. Her dog dick was already half erect, and fluid from her pussy dripped off her balls and down her legs.

Umi pulled up her skirt and began to untie her cocksock.

"Wait!" Pup grabbed Umi's hand and stopped her. "I want to do that."

"Oh... okay." Umi said, feeling a bit shocked from having Pup jump at her.

Pup patted the bench next to her.

"Sit here and spread your legs."

Umi did just that, and Pup got on her knees. She reached around Umi's waist and undid her skirt. She pulled it back, revealing Umi's massive genitals hanging over the edge of the seat.

Pup moved Umi's cock to the side, draping it over her thigh. She untied the string of Umi's ballkini and slid it off.

"So this is them full. There so heavy." Pup said as she lifted both of Umi's testicles. She squished and groped them with her hands as she sized them up.

"Hey, let me feel them." Rena crouched down and did the same as Pup, gripping and hoisting Umi's balls. "Wow."

Umi was nervous at first, being in an open room with so many people, but started getting used to it. She focused on the gentle and comfortable feeling of her Rena and Pup caressing her balls. Umi's cocksock had grown tight, as her dick twitched and bounced, trying to get free.

"I'll be with you in just a minute, I want to make your friends a bit bigger." Pup tugged on the tip of Umi's cock and giggled as she moved in close, licking and sucking on Umi's massive balls. Umi was getting more and more turned on, and her balls slowly grew and twitched. "There we go, make as much cum as you can. It's all going inside me. Now I'll let you out."

Pup untied Umi's cocksock and gestured for Umi to stand up.

"Alright, here is what I want to do. If you're fully erect and ram it in me, I'll probably just cum, so I want you to put it in while your still mostly flaccid. Then I get to feel you grow inside me."

"Ah!" Rena gasped quietly at Pups cleverness. She made a mental note to have Umi do that to her, too.

Umi nodded.

"Okay."

Pup grabbed the bundle she brought, undid a snap, and unrolled it revealing a padded mat. She laid it on the ground, then got down on all fours and stuck her ass up, shaking her hips back and forth.

"Hey, can you guess my favorite position?"

Umi stared blankly and Rena rolled her eye.

"Doggy style..." Rena said in a monotone voice.

"Yup!" Pup reached between her legs and started to finger herself. "Now, mount me."

Umi kneeled down behind her. She could feel the heat coming off of Pup, and her cock and balls glistened from the fluids gushing from her cunt.

Umi grabbed the tip of her cocksock and yanked it off. She shoved all fifteen inches of her squishy flaccid cock into Pup, splashing fluids into the air. Umi was a little shocked when her hips met Pup's ass with an audible wet slap. With her cock being soft and squishy, she was able to go balls deep, though her rapidly growing erection started to push her back out.

Pup squeezed her legs together and clamped down tight, trying to constrict Umi's cock.

"You can't grow if you got no where to go!" Pup giggled as she tried to prevent Umi's cock from getting any bigger. "Oh shit, never mind. Oh god, oh god, oh god!"

Umi's cock rapidly expanded to its full size. It visibly bulged out Pup's stomach and stretched her pussy to the limit, leaving Pup a trembling drooling mess.

"It's... so... thick!" Pup shuddered and spasmed, but she kept herself from cumming. Her fits pounded the mat while she gritted her teeth, and her knot was fully swollen and dripping precum. "Don't... move... I'll... cum..."

Umi stayed still as Pup squirmed and shivered on her dick, her fluids pouring down Umi's shaft. She could feel her glans inside Pup's womb, which was spasming and felt like it was sucking on them.

After about a minute, Pup was able to contain herself. She moved one hand to her belly, feeling the outline of Umi's cock through it.

"So much cock."

"No kidding." Rena said as she kneeled down behind Umi and reached around her, grabbing the base of Umi's cock with both hands. "You barely have over half of it in you."

"Okay, okay, okay..." Pup muttered as she planted both hands on the mat, bracing herself. "I'm ready. Start moving."

Umi slowly pulled out her cock until just the tip was inside, then slowly pushed it back in. Pup took a deep breath and exhaled as Umi's thick throbbing dick split her insides and forced its way back into her womb.

Rena had let go of Umi's cock, laid down behind her, and was now playing with her balls. She held as much of each testicle as she could in each hand. Now that Umi was turned on and into it, her balls were going into full production. Rena felt like she was trying to palm a couple of large cantaloupes.

Pup had relaxed and was now taking Umi's dick a lot easier, even pushing back on it.

"I can handle this. Get a little rougher. I want to see what my limit is." Pup said as she tightened up on Umi, causing her to shiver.

"I don't... really..." Umi was lost. She had never been asked to fuck harder before.

"Let me help you." Rena said as she stripped and tossed her clothes on the bench. She kneeled back down behind Umi, slowly moving her hips in.

Umi could feel the tip of Rena's cock slowly making its way inside her. She felt Rena's small perky breasts squish up against her back as Rena reached around and unbuttoned her blouse, pulling it off and tossing it on the bench.

Umi was now naked, her dick deep in Pup with Rena's halfway inside her. Rena had some girth to her, and Umi could feel it opening her up. Rena grabbed and squeezed Umi's breasts, sending a shiver down her back and up her cock. Rena slid her cock out, leaving only the tip in Umi.

"Pup is a dog, so let's make her a bitch."

Rena rammed her hips forward.

"Hnyaaa!" Umi moaned as Pup enveloped her while Rena's thick cock separated her insides and knocked on her cervix. Rena's glands grinded against the fold of Umi's pussy, setting Umi on fire.

"Yes!" Pup howled as her arms and legs nearly gave out from force of Umi's massive dick slamming into her womb.

"Holy..." Rena mumbled. "You're so tight."

Rena pulled back a bit to regain her composure, then thrusted again. She braced herself, as another surge of pleasure pulsed from her cock and made her balls twitch and churn. Umi was so tight, wet, and hot that Rena did not know how to handle it. She continued to thrust, going balls deep and further as she fucked Pup by proxy.

"Hng! Hng! Hng!" Pup grunted and her stomach bulged with every thrust. She could manage Umi when she was barely moving, but now that Rena was putting some speed and force behind it Pup was completely blown away. "Wha-oh! What's go-oh! When did-ah! I start-hah! Cumming?"

A small stream of cum continuously poured out of Pup's dick, splattering the mat. As a slow, long lasting orgasm overcame her, she became even more sensitive and began to black out for a second after each thrust sent an overwhelming surge of pleasure through her entire body.

Minutes passed, and Umi could feel a huge orgasm building deep inside her. She relaxed and tried to suppress it, but Rena's thick cock was hitting her in all the right places. She twisted and squirmed on Rena's dick, unable to find a safe spot from the pleasure.

12