Hammer Cock High Ch. 08

Story Info
Rena finally gets her turn to take Umi.
4.4k words
4.71
14.8k
15

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So after I finally got free of Pup's knot and she drained me a bit, we went in to help you." Rena said. She stood naked with her legs spread as she bent over and reached for her right foot. "Of course, that Fran girl didn't need our help at all."

"Yeah." Pup nodded. "After we pulled your dick out, she just flexed her abs and all of your cum came spraying out of her like an open fire hydrant. It was awesome."

"Then she grabbed her clothes and left without even saying anything to us." Rena shifted over to her left foot.

"Huh." Umi was sitting naked on the bench next to Pup, gently playing with her half erect cock.

Rena straightened up, put her hands on her waist, and started gyrating her hips.

"You've been at half-mast all day." Pup said as she reached over and started stroking Umi's cock.

Umi nodded.

"I couldn't even get my cocksock on this morning." Umi sighed as Pup gave her a strong squeeze. "I can't stop thinking about fucking her."

"Awww!" Pup giggled as she let go of Umi. "Sounds like you have a crush."

Umi paused for a moment as she thought about it, then turned bright red and stared at the floor.

"I... don't know..."

Pup's face lit up with a huge grin and Rena had to turn away, trying not to laugh.

"Well, maybe you'll meet her again. For now, I'm ready." Rena said as her urge to laugh subsided. She put a knuckle to her chin and popped her neck, then did the other direction. "Okay, let's do this."

"Wow, you really just did a full body stretch to prepare for her dick." Pup said.

"Yeah." Rena nodded. "It's a full body dick."

Pup paused for a moment.

"Huh. Fair enough."

Rena walked over to Umi and grabbed the head of her dick. Umi's cock tingled as Rena's fingers slowly massaged her glans. "Since you're already to big to stuff it in like you did to Pup, I'm just going to mount you."

Umi nodded and scooted off the bench, laying on the ground. The floor felt cold to her body after being in a constant state of arousal all day.

"I brought my mat if you want to use that." Pup said as she waved the bundle.

"Y-yes please." Umi got up as Pup rolled out her mat and she laid back down on it. It was far more comfortable and distinctly smelled of semen, which only made Umi more aroused.

Rena laid down between Umi's legs and started playing with her balls. They were already bigger than usual, and she wondered what she should do to get Umi fully erect. Rena saw what she wanted to do as lifted Umi's heavy testicle.

"Eeep!" Umi squeaked as Rena's fingers suddenly grabbed her clitoris. She was gentle, softly squeezing and stroking her hard, pink clit and delivering a constant barrage of toe-curling stimulation that quickly had Umi moaning.

"Wow, your clit is really sensitive." Rena said, wondering if she has just found Umi's weak point. She started to apply more pressure, pinching and squeezing, and Umi's reaction only became stronger.

"Haa... Haa... Hnnn! Nyaaa!" Umi twisted and jerked, but Rena gave her no mercy. She had no idea how to handle the stimulation as it overwhelmed her.

Rena finally stopped, and Umi was left panting and trembling. Her cock throbbed and her pussy was soaked. Umi was not used to having her clit played with. Whenever she fucked, the focus was always on her cock. Even when she was bored, she would suck herself or sit on a vibrator while playing on her computer. With her clit being hidden behind her oversized testicles, it got so little attention that it had become very sensitive.

Before Umi could even collect herself, Rena was already straddling her dick with her glans in her pussy, giving her no time to cool down. She was easily halfway to an orgasm, and Rena's tight little pussy was only getting her there quicker.

Rena's stomach began to bulge with Umi's cock as she lowered herself even further. She could feel her body heating up as Umi's girth opened up her insides. Her dicks were twitching, and as Umi's cock burst through her cervix her left dick blew, splattering Umi with a coat of thick hot semen.

"Damnit." Rena gasped. She felt a bit annoyed that she came much sooner than Pup, and she could not take as much of Umi's dick. Pup took just over half while Rena could not even hit the halfway point. With Umi lying on the ground and her dick as deep as Rena could take it, Rena still could not touch the ground with her knees and had to squat. She had really underestimated the size, and having such a thick cock wrench her cervix open was making her really sensitive.

"Hey, you said your dicks cum separately, right?" Pup asked as she crouched down in front of Rena's dicks. She sat on Umi's stomach facing Rena, and Umi reached around and began stroking and playing with her wet slimy dog dick. "Oh? Mmm... That's nice."

"Yeah." Rena answered as she settled Umi's glans inside her womb. Slowly and bit by bit, she relaxed her legs until a majority of her body weight was supported by her womb. She shifted around until she found a good balance, then braced herself and tightened her core. Rena exhaled and lifted her legs completely off the ground leaving her suspended in the air, held up by nothing other than Umi's massive cock. "I did ieeeeee-t!"

Pup opened her mouth as Rena's right dick erupted in her face. She wiped some of it off and swallowed the rest. Rena dropped her legs and caught herself after cumming harder than she expected.

"That was a nice one." Pup said as she wrapped her mouth around Rena's right dick, sucking out the rest.

"T-Thanks." Rena shuttered as Pup suckled her sensitive dick, then released it. "I wasn't sure if Umi's cock was strong enough to hold me up, but it definitely is."

Feeling a bit more adjusted to Umi's dick, Rena started rocking back and forth, her golden twin tails swinging with her. Pup planted her arms and lifted her hips, grinding her pussy and balls against the exposed lower shaft. Umi braced herself, but she could handle it. Rena was not moving very fast and Pup's added stimulation was manageable, though Rena was starting to get more into it.

"Mmm... So, your dicks." Pup said.

"Y-Yeah?" Rena hazily replied.

"They cum separately."

"Fff... yesss... so good..."

"So how does that work if someone is fucking your pussy, or playing with your clit or nipples?"

"I can-hnnn... Right there... HNN!" Rena's left dick came again. She was riding Umi's massive cock hard, stirring herself up and grinding it into her most sensitive spots. The waves of pleasure clouded Rena's mind, making it difficult for her to think. "I can... focus the pleasure... into one of them."

"Oh, cool." Pup stopped grinding and watched for a moment. "So what happens if your dicks cum at the same time?"

"I explo-" Rena stopped herself as she realized what she was saying. "Er, I mean nothing."

"What do you mean nothing?" Pup said giggling at her weak attempt to backtrack.

"N-nothing." Rena said as she trembled in ecstasy and came from her right dick, covering Pup's breasts and stomach. "They just c-cum like normal."

Pup tilted her head back and her lips curled into a smug little smile.

"You're lying." Pup said as she grabbed both of Rena's dicks, one in each hand, and began furiously jerking them.

"Holy! W-wait! Stop!" In a haze of over-stimulation, Rena began to panic. She grabbed Pup's shoulders and weakly pushed her away, but Pup easily ignored it. She tried to get off Umi's dick, but her legs were too weak and Pup simply grabbed her cocks and pulled her back down onto it. She struggled to focus the pleasure into one dick and make it cum first, but there was too much going on and all she could do was try not to cum at all.

"You said nothing happens, but if you're that worried just don't cum." Pup separated Rena's dicks until they were facing opposite directions. She lowered her head and began licking Rena's balls, which had become swollen with cum. Pup could feel them becoming heavier and mushier as she resisted the pleasure and held in her orgasms.

Rena curled her toes and bit her lip. Her balls were churning and her dicks were starting to hurt, but she still held back. Umi's cock already felt good enough, but having Pup all over her dicks and balls was way too much. She could not think straight, so she tried to buy time.

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you. Please stop!" Rena begged and Pup stopped, but kept a tight grip. Rena's cocks were swollen and hard, and they twitched and throbbed while drooling thick streams of precum onto Umi's belly. Umi's oversized dick and Pup's hands and tongue had driven her to the edge of two massive orgasms, and she did not want them to hit both dicks at the same time. She tried to collect herself and focus on her left dick, hoping she could stagger them one after the other, but Pup was having none of it.

"Weeell? Gonna tell me?" Pup goaded her as she started stroking again. She could feel Rena's cocks pulsing in her hands, and a stream of pussy fluids ran down Umi's shaft.

Rena realized there was no way out, and finally fessed up.

"My cocks... big orgasm..." Rena gasped as cum started to well up from both of her balls.

"Yes?" Pup stopped again. Rena froze for a moment as the cum settle back down in her balls.

"If... if my dicks cum at the same time... the orgasms bounce off each other..." Rena finally caught her breath. Her balls were turning blue and ached painfully from being denied, but she would rather deal with that than the alternative. "And it makes me cum so hard it hurts. I completely empty my balls and I black out."

"Oh, okay. That's interesting." Pup paused for a moment, watching the precum drip from Rena's cock. Umi was listening too, and her curiosity had been peeked. Thinking the same thing, Pup started stroking again while Umi tightened her groin, making her cock twitch and shift inside Rena.

"H-hey. Wait, what are you doing?"

"I want to see it."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I want to see your ultimate orgasm. It sounds really cool."

Rena could feel Umi moving inside her and knew Umi wanted to see it too. She let out a loud sigh.

"Fine. Just make sure you catch me if I fall." Rena said, resigned to her fate. She was not as averse to a double orgasm as she let on, but she absolutely hated that it made her black out and she always felt woozy when she woke up. Of course, Umi passed out almost every time she came, so Rena felt like she did not have room to complain.

"Yay!" Pup immediately starting beating her engorged cocks. Rena's right testicle contracted again, then her left, and there was no stopping her cum this time.

"Hnnn!" Rena trembled as the first orgasm hit her and her left dick erupted. The second quickly followed, and as both of her dicks came, a strange feeling reverberated throughout her body.

"That's it?" Pup mumbled, disappointed. Rena seemed to just be cumming normally from both dicks. It took her a moment to realize that the streams were not slowing, and were becoming thicker and more powerful. Pup jumped up off of Umi. "Oh, okay!"

Rena's face was filled with an intense concentration. She was completely still, but the amount she was ejaculating was still increasing. Her eye started to twitch and saliva dripped from the corner of her mouth and she began to fall apart.

"Oh shit. I can't... contain it... anymore." Rena began to jerk and twist, and her pussy was starting to tighten and spasm out of her control. Her orgasms were tame at first and she tried to suppress them, but she could feel them bouncing off each other and amplifying, becoming stronger and stronger. Her breast milk started to trickle out and quickly turned into torrents as her body desperately tried to vent the ever-building orgasmic pleasure that was now rampaging through her.

Umi could only watch with fascination as Rena came harder and harder. Her streams of cum were now shooting well over her head, and her pussy and womb strangled her cock while a waterfall of fluids ran down it. It was starting to feel a little too good, but Umi held it in, afraid of what would happen to Rena if she came in her now.

"Ishhhh! Fulllzeeee! SHO HAAAWWWTTTT!" Rena's orgasmic howls and loud panting echoed through the room as she became a cum and breast milk fountain. Her usual calm and cool demeanor had been blown away, leaving her cross-eyed, red faced, and sweating profusely as her body seemed to get hotter and hotter. She was twisting and jerking violently, and after almost a minute of intense, mind breaking orgasms, it all suddenly stopped and she went limp.

Rena's head and shoulders slumped forward. Her eyes were open and she stared vacantly at the floor. Her balls, having gone from bursting at the seams to completely empty, were shriveled and saggy, and their contents were now a large pool around her. She was very red, especially her breasts and dicks, and Pup could feel the heat emanating from her.

Umi was starting to squirm. After going crazy on her dick, Rena had finally stopped moving, but her pussy was still clamping down, and it was hot. Really hot. Umi felt like her cock was melting, and her ability to hold back her orgasm was melting with it. She already needed to cum, but this was going to push her over the edge.

"P-pull her off." Umi gasped. "I can't hold it!"

"Wuh-oh." Pup quickly stepped over, wrapped her arms around Rena, and yanked her off Umi's dick in one try. Umi's hips shot up into the air as she involuntarily thrusted. A large globule of precum escaped from the tip of her dick and ran down her shaft. Umi stopped herself and laid motionless on the ground, trying to bring herself back down after almost cumming.

Pup hoisted Rena up, turned around, and quickly set her on the bench behind her.

"Ooh. Ooh. Oh, ow ow ow!" As soon as Pup set Rena down she jumped back, waving her arms. "Her body is so hot!"

"Is she okay?" Umi asked as she slowly got up. She carefully avoided hitting anything with her dick, worried it might make her cum. It was so sensitive now that just moving through the air was stimulating.

"I think so." Pup answered. "She is really red and hot, but she seems happy so I guess?"

Umi looked over to see Rena lying on the bench with a comfortable smile.

"You know, I don't think I've actually seen her smile like that." Pup said. "I mean, sure she laughs at stuff, but its weird seeing her that genuinely happy. She's been all 'too cool for that' up until now."

"I guess..." Umi replied, not really sure what to say.

"Eh, but what do I know." Pup shrugged. "We haven't even known each other for a week. I will say though, watching that cool attitude melt away like that was fucking hot."

Umi eagerly nodded in agreement.

"Now." Pup grabbed the head of Umi's dick and squeezed it hard. Umi trembled and moaned, and her legs gave out. She fell to her knees, and her balls hit ground. Pup could practically hear them sloshing. "Let's relieve a little pressure in those balls."

Pup looked Umi over. Her cock was swollen, red, and completely coated with precum and pussy fluids, and her balls were engorged with cum. A pool of fluids was growing between her legs. She was one huge orgasm waiting to happen.

"Come over here." Pup pulled on Umi's cock, forcing her to stand. She dragged Umi by her glans over to the mat, where she sat down. She spread her legs and gestured at her bulbous dick. "Hop on."

Pup herself was still covered in Rena's cum, as was Umi. Umi turned around and lowered her hips. She thought Pup would want her cock, and was excited to finally have a chance to take her dog dick.

As the tip penetrated her, Umi's body shook and a jolt ran through her as she remembered how close she was. It took a lot of work to make her cum, and that meant it also took a while for all that built up pleasure to dissipate. If she got fucked to the point of almost cumming, she would remain fully erect and heavily aroused for the rest of the day. It had been a minute so she was not as close to cumming, but she was still just as horny.

As she relaxed her muscles and tried to work Pup's knot into her without making herself cum, she wondered if this was how Taki always felt when they fucked. As Umi hit the widest point, she held her breath and dropped her hips. It finally popped in, and a small stream of precum squirted from the tip of her cock.

The knot slipped in fairly easy due to how slimy Pup's dick was, but the girth of the knot almost forced an orgasm out of Umi. She could feel it swelling even more, locking her in place. She was wavering on the edge when she felt something around wrap around her hips and grab her cock. It was Pups legs.

"You know, your endurance is pretty incredible." Pup said as she started to stroke Umi's dick with the arches of her feet. "Rena playing with your clit and going wild on your dick, then you take my knot and still manage to hold it in."

"T-thanks..." Umi shivered from Pup's foot job. Pup's hips shifted as she moved her legs, letting her slowly fuck Umi's pussy at the same time. "But I'm... about to!"

"Oh I know." Pup slowed down as another glob of precum ran down Umi's shaft and covered her feet. "Yesterday was a hell of show watching you rail the muscle girl. If you fucked me like that I'd break in an instant, not to mention for that long."

"But I d-didn't last that long."

Pup suddenly stopped.

"What?" Pup said, confused.

"What..." Umi was lost.

"You fucked that girl for like thirty minutes straight."

Umi was bewildered.

"I... I did?"

"Yeah." Pup smiled and kept herself from bursting out laughing at how ridiculous Umi could be. "How long did you think it was."

"I don't know... five minutes? I just... When she took my whole cock... and her abs... I just kind of lost track..." Umi trailed off as she once again remembered Fran's beautiful body and dick-breaking tightness. She snapped out of it when Pup pinched her cheeks.

"She was pretty damn sexy." Pup said as she began working Umi's shaft hard and fast with her slick, cum covered feet. She had no intention of stopping now, and Umi was done. Pup felt her pussy clamp down hard as her balls contracted and cum rushed up her urethra.

"Haaaaaaa..." Umi let out an exasperated sigh as she let loose an incredibly thick stream of cum. It flew over the planter, and a couple of girls on the other side squealed as it covered them.

Umi's initial release slowed, and her arc of cum continued to splatter the ground a few feet in front of her. Pup watched in awe is it just kept coming, as did the girls on the other side of the planter who peaked through to see where it came from. Umi's balls were certainly not just for show.

"Wow." Pup muttered as Umi's orgasm finally died down. "Can't believe I thought I could take that."

Umi fell back into her chest, nestling her head between Pup's breasts.

"It's no wonder you always pass out after you cum." Pup said to Umi as she conked out. Feeling Umi's orgasming pussy on her cock made Pup realize how intense it was for her. " Such a big orgasm for such a small body. Well, my turn."

Pup pushed Umi forward, and her unconscious body slumped face first on to the mat. She planted her feet on the mat and pushed up, lifting Umi's rear end with cock. She moved Umi's legs under her, setting her up in the doggy style position, then got back down on her knees.

"Wow." Pup starting thrusting away, surprised by how tight and hot Umi was even while passed out. "This isn't going to take long."

Now that most students had eaten, the atrium had filled up. The room echoed with wet slapping and orgasmic squeals and moans. Near the back of the atrium was a set of doors that led to the enclosed courtyard at the center of the school. It was another popular place, especially for girls who liked to fuck outside.

On the second floor of the court yard, Fran leaned on the railing with her arms hanging over as she watched the fountain below. The stone fountain depicted two women sitting on the ground with their backs against each other. They were reading books, and behind those books their erect cocks sprayed water high into the air.

12