Hammer Cock High Ch. 10

Story Info
A new student joins Umi's class.
10.8k words
4.65
17.4k
14

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bahlus sat at her computer in her office, checking her email. Calbunty had been messaging her about a student that was transferring to her class from another, and apparently it was Jen the nurse's daughter, Fran. Bahlus had talked to Jen about her daughter before, and she was a problem child.

All throughout middle school Fran skipped classes, got in fights, smoked, and generally had issues with people. In her first week at Hammer Cock, she had only attended class once. Jen insisted she was a nice person and, when she actually did her school work, she was a smart girl, but Bahlus had no doubt Jen was a bit blind to her own daughters' faults.

The bell for class rang and Bahlus stood up. The thought of a rebellious little midget running around her class roused her sadism, but she ignored those thoughts. She could let loose on Calbunty, but not the students.

Bahlus adjusted her glasses, grabbed her books, and opened her office door. She stepped out into the classroom and quickly surveyed the students. Her eye was instantly drawn to what everyone in the class was staring at. Sitting near the far wall in what was an empty desk was a giant. Bahlus' eyes went from her beautiful face, to her round perky breasts, to her amazing abs, and finally her thick veiny cock which hung out from under her short skirt. It occurred to her that this was Fran.

"How?" Bahlus muttered in astonishment. This girl was certainly something else, but no more than she had already seen or fucked. What shocked her was the difference between mom and child. How in the world did this girl come out of Jen? She always said her daughter was tall, but everyone was tall compared to her. She was a four-foot midget. Bahlus did see a bit of a resemblance in the face and hair color, and Fran certainly had Jen's hips and tits but that was about it. The cognitive dissonance from what she imagined Fran looked like and the reality left Bahlus stunned.

"Good morning, class." Bahlus immediately said after she realized she was also staring. "As I'm sure you all know, we have a new student. There was an issue with class sizes, so she volunteered to be moved to ours to balance things out. If you have already seen her around the school, that is why."

Bahlus knew that was false, it was just what the principal told her to say. Fran looked to her and she met Fran's gaze. She felt her eye twitch. Fran's expression was a mean, defiant look that really set Bahlus off, but she contained herself. She took a deep breath and adjusted her glasses.

"Now... Let's see..." Bahlus fumbled for words. She could not concentrate. Fran was staring at her hard, and she was reaching her limit. She wanted nothing more than to break this girl, to ride that large veiny cock until Fran's balls were empty and painful, then keep going until she completely destroyed that infuriating expression. Bahlus averted her eyes and reminded herself that this was a student.

"Since everyone has already gotten to know each other over the first week, why don't you stand up, introduce yourself, and share a couple of things about you." Bahlus could not let it go. She had to at least play with Fran a little, as long as she did not lose control and go too far.

Fran slowly stood up, keeping eye contact with Bahlus. Bahlus was wet with anticipation, just waiting for Fran to give her a reason to break her cock. Fran glanced away for a moment, then turned towards the class.

"Hi. My name is Fran. I like huge dicks and working out."

"Hey Fran!"

"Hello!"

A few of the other students returned the greeting. Pup waved her arm wildly.

"Ooh, ooh! Remember me?" Pup said.

Fran stared at her a moment, then waved back.

"Hey."

Much too her relief, and disappointment, Bahlus felt her overflowing sadism suddenly evaporate. She had broken Fran's irritating expression, but not in a way she expected. As Fran sat down, she seemed more at ease and her expression was less intense. Jen said her daughter had troubles with the way she looked at people, and Bahlus finally realized what she meant. Fran just naturally looked mean.

"Thank you, Fran." Bahlus said. "Moving on to the lesson, we are going to be working on converting measurements. Now let's start with..."

As the class quieted back down, Bahlus began her lesson. She kept an eye on Fran as she spoke. Fran kept looking at the girl next to her, which was Umi. Umi looked nervous, which was nothing new, and Rena was giving Fran a funny look. Bahlus guessed that Umi was probably related to Fran coming to her class. While Fran was certainly distracting, it did not seem like she was going to cause any trouble.

"Now, let's apply this to a word problem. Joan has a thirteen-inch cock and is fucking Jane. She is moving at a rate of four thrusts per second and pulls all but an inch out, but Jane will only cum is she is moving at least five miles per hour. Is Joan moving fast enough to make Jane cum?"

Umi stared straight forward, not listening to a thing the teacher was saying. She had no idea why Fran was here. Fran came into the class right before the bell rang, then walked straight over and sat in the desk next to her. Umi was so shocked she still could not fully comprehend the situation.

A strange mixture of emotion filled Umi. It was a combination of nervous, confused, happy, scared, and horny. She had indulged in fantasies of what it would be like to have a girlfriend like Fran over the weekend, so it was an absolute shock that she was now sitting right next to her. Umi glanced at Fran out of the corner of her eye and shivered. The abs, the breasts, the face, the muscle tone, everything. Fran was just so beautiful. Just being this close to her was making Umi horny.

After what felt like an eternity, the lunch bell rang. Umi waited to see if Fran was going to do something, but she stayed sitting. Umi wanted to say something, but she could not even manage a greeting. She did not understand why she still felt so nervous. Gritting her teeth, she forced herself to face Fran.

Fran turned her head towards Umi and watched her intently.

"Yes?" Fran said, waiting for Umi to say something.

The two stared at each other for a moment, then Umi looked away, too nervous to say anything. Rena stood up, but before she could say anything Pup came skipping over.

"Hey, let's go to lunch." Pup said. She turned towards Fran, who was looking at them. "Would you like to join us?"

"No, thank you." Fran politely declined and looked away.

"Alright then."

Umi slipped out of her desk and the three left the room. They grabbed their lunches and headed to the cafeteria.

Rena had been trying to get a feel for Fran, and after that interaction she was even more lost. Fran was definitely focused on Umi. She looked aggressive, but Rena could not sense any ill will from her. The more Rena thought about it, the more she started to wonder if Fran was just someone who was as socially stunted as Umi was.

"So..." Rena said as she looked behind her for Fran. "What the hell?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Pup said as she patted Umi on the shoulder. "It was love at first fuck. She has come to confess to Umi."

"Right..." Rena rolled her eyes. "I just can't read that girl. She looks like she's going to hurt you but then is all polite. The timing on her apparent volunteering to move to our class seems really weird, too."

"Dunno." Pup shrugged. "What do you think?"

Umi was lost in thought. She tried to talk to Fran but froze up, and that really bothered her. She thought she had made some progress with talking to other people, yet here she was still unable to do something as simple as start a small conversation.

"Umi?" Pup poked Umi's side.

"Huh?"

"Why do you think Fran is in our class?"

"I... I don't know..."

"Well you like her, right?"

Umi turned red. She was struggling just to make friends. Even if she wanted to, going further than that was a fever dream for her.

"I don't know..."

"She was looking at you a lot, you know."

"I don't know..."

"Wouldn't it be great if she liked your too!"

Umi turned an even brighter red as her imagination ran wild.

"I-I don't know!"

Pup's smile grew more and more as Umi's reaction changed with every question.

"You should probably stop." Rena said as she glanced at Umi's face. Umi was covering her beat red face with her hands. "She might break."

"Oh, here's the problem." Pup grabbed Umi skirt and lifted it up, revealing her incredibly tight cock sock. "Lack of blood flow."

"W-wait. Don't take it-hnnnaahhffff..." Umi trembled and her legs almost gave out as Pup yanked her cocksock off. Finally free, her cock sprung to life, throwing her off balance. Umi grabbed Pup, holding herself steady as her pent-up arousal flooded through her body and her panties became soaked.

"Haaa..." Umi shivered.

"Well, I know what I'm having for dessert." Pup said as she gently massaged the tip of Umi's throbbing erection.

"Wai..." Rena started to protest, then sighed. Pup had beat her to it again. "Damnit."

As the three walked, Umi kept her erect cock hugged against her. She felt a little embarrassed as her size drew a few eyes, and she sighed with relief as they found an empty table in the bustling cafeteria.

Umi sat down next to Rena and leaned sideways so she could tuck her cock under the table. Seeing this, Pup sat opposite of her.

"Wow, just seeing Fran gets you this excited?" Pup asked as she slowly stroked Umi's cock with her bare feet under the table.

Umi shivered and nodded. They were going to fuck right after they ate, so she relaxed and decided to just enjoy it. Pup's firm feet and soft arches slowly moving up and down her shaft felt good.

"Yeah..." Umi sighed.

"Why don't you ask to be her friend?"

"I... I want to, I just..."

"Still nervous around people?" Rena asked.

Umi froze for a moment, then nodded. She was a little surprised being asked that directly, but Rena was right. She had become friends with Rena and Pup, but they approached her. She had yet to even really talk to anyone else in her class. She managed to find the courage to fuck Fran, but once again it was someone else who approached her. If she saw Fran first, Umi would never have approached her on her own.

"You shouldn't be so nervous." Rena said as she opened her lunch. "You're fun to be around."

"Hell yeah, school has been way more fun than I was expecting." Pup said. "I wouldn't mind watching you fuck Fran again. That was intense. Thought I was going to cum just from watching."

"Speaking of which, your erection was massive when you fucked her." Rena said. "It was way bigger than usual."

"Oh yeah! What was up with that?" Pup asked as she vigorously stroked Umi's cock with her feet. "It was so veiny and swollen. Is that your dick's final form?"

Umi felt the warmth of pleasure flow through her as Pup really worked her dick.

"I-I don't know." Umi replied. "Her body is so amazing... I was so horny."

"Well, you have the most impressive dick I have ever seen." Rena said, getting wet at the mere thought of being ravaged like Fran. "Like I said, you're fun to be around. I think more people would be willing to be your friend than you think."

"Thanks." It was the first time someone other than Umi's family had told her that, but she still struggled to internalize it. Her dad had told her many times that she should be more confident.

Umi opened her lunch, and as she was about to take a bite she stopped. She watched as Pup's jaw slowly dropped, and Rena spun around. Footsteps were coming up from behind her, and before she could turn around, an incredible set of abs topped by a pair of perky breasts sat on the bench beside her. Umi looked up to see Fran looking down at her. Her heart practically stopped.

Rena leaned back in her seat and looked up at Fran. Fran looked at her then back to Umi with no reaction. The four of them were dead silent when Fran suddenly cleared her throat.

"Hey, Umi right?" Fran said with her sultry sensual voice.

Umi stared, unable to muster a response.

"I really enjoyed fucking last week. I know it's kind of sudden, but I was... wondering if you would like to go out some time. I'd really like to get to know you better."

Umi stared at her like a deer caught in the headlights. Fran had just asked her out, or at least she was pretty sure that was what she was doing. Was it a trick? Was it serious? It was too much and too fast, and she froze up in fear.

Rena covered her mouth and slowly turned away, as did Pup. Both of them were shaking as they did their absolute best to not bust out in screeching laughter. Umi and Fran fucked once, and here Fran was asking her out. It was just so absurd.

Fran was put off by the way Umi silently stared at her. She looked almost irritated, like she wanted Fran to go away. Fran glanced around, and her heart sank as she saw Umi's two friends. They were laughing at her.

The whole situation suddenly became clear to her. It really figured, and Fran should have known better. A lot of girls with huge cocks tended to be jerks, and it seemed Umi was no different. Apparently, they found it funny that Fran thought she had a chance. So much so, they were laughing at her.

Fran was losing control of her temper. She thought they were nice and at the worst would politely turn her down, but apparently she was wrong. They were just a group of arrogant bitches. This was why she hated dealing with people.

"I see." Anger seeped into her voice. "Sorry for bothering you."

Fran got up and stepped back. As she turned to walk away, she caught a glimpse of Umi's raging hard-on under the table. She felt a tinge of disappointment and left.

"Bitches." Fran audibly muttered as she left.

Rena and Pup immediately stopped laughing.

"Oh, shit!" Pup whispered.

They both scrambled out of their seats as they realized what just happened.

"Hey. Hey, Umi."

Umi snapped out of it as Rena gently shook her. Pup ran around the table after Fran.

"I..." Umi gasped as she watched Fran leave. "Wait..."

Umi began to panic. She had no idea what just happened, but she knew it was her fault. Just like that, she had managed to ruin everything and now Fran hated her.

"No... no, no, no, no..."

Umi started to get up. She wanted to run away. She did not know where, she just did not want to be there anymore. Rena grabbed her by the shoulder and pushed her back.

"Hold on there. We can fix this." Rena said as she planted Umi back in her seat. "Take a few deep breaths and calm down."

Pup returned. Her face was pale and she looked genuinely terrified.

"We should uh... We should give her some time to cool off." Pup said as she glanced around. "I don't want to die."

Umi stared blankly at the table, taking long deep breaths. Rena held her down and started rubbing her shoulders. She could feel Umi shaking. Rena and Pup glanced at each other. They knew they had really messed up. After a few minutes, Umi began to calm down.

"Sorry, Umi." Rena said.

"Yeah, sorry." Pup said.

Umi said nothing.

"That was our fault, not yours." Rena said. "Fran did that because we were laughing."

There was a pause, and Umi finally spoke.

"At what?" She mumbled.

"Well..." Pup petered off, trying to think of an excuse.

"It was just the whole situation." Rena said. "You and Fran fucked like four days ago and here she is asking you out. The fact that she also likes you, it was just too cu-adorable."

Rena glanced at Pup. She meant to correct to something else, but ended up saying what she was thinking. Pup averted her eyes, but she was thinking the same thing.

Umi did not respond. If she had said anything, none of this would have happened. Something Umi wanted walked right up to her, and she could not even get herself to say yes. If she could not manage to do something that basic, she did not deserve it.

"So in a bit, we are going to go find Fran and talk to her. We'll explain everything to her." Pup said as she set her hand on Umi's dick, trying to comfort her.

"No." Umi shook her head.

"No, we are going to go fix it-"

"No. I don't care anymore." Umi cut Pup off.

"Hey." Rena said. "It'll be alright."

"It's fine."

"Okay, let's hold on a second." Pup interjected. "Before we go any further, let's finish eating, then we need to release some tension."

Rena nodded in agreement.

"That's a good idea." Rena leaned over and reached down between Umi's legs and squeezed one of her swollen testicles. "I think things will seem a little better if you're not as stressed."

"Okay." Umi shivered as Rena's fingers dug into her squishy, cum-filled sack. As much as she screwed up, it had not killed her painfully hard erection.

Rena and Pup finished eating while Umi had no appetite. Umi slowly followed them to the showers where they stripped her down and dragged her inside, sitting her under a showerhead. The moment the warm water hit her skin, Umi began to feel better. She closed her eyes and relaxed as it poured on her head and ran down her naked body.

She listened to the sounds around her. The hissing of running water, the quiet chatter, and the slapping and moaning of intense fucking echoed around the room. After a bit, she opened her eyes. She was still feeling shaky from Fran's reaction, but now that she had a chance to take a step back and collect herself, it did not seem so bad.

Even if she could not fix things, she at least wanted to apologize. Fran had the courage to ask her out, something Umi could never do, and she basically ignored her. Umi could only imagine how she would have felt in the same situation.

Umi covered her eyes in embarrassment. She basically just had a tantrum in front of Rena and Pup. She needed to get it together and stop panicking in the heat of the moment. She had friends now and was doing normal friend things. Rena and Pup have been incredibly nice, and Umi needed to be a good friend back to them.

Through her fingers, Umi watched as water droplets ran down the shaft of her still very much erect cock. Now that she was feeling less stressed, she realized just how horny she was. She may be too nervous to talk to Fran, but her dick did not care. Just thinking of her iron body made Umi throb.

She looked up to see Pup on all fours as Rena pounded her from behind. Water splashed and sprayed as their hips collided with a wet slap. Their faces were red and Pup's tongue hung out of her mouth.

Umi grabbed the shaft of her dick and pulled her glans to her face. She wrapped her lips around them and started sucking and stroking herself as she watched. She did not care about holding back or winning any fuck, she just wanted to cum.

"Just. Cum. Already." Rena grunted as she angled her thrusts, digging for Pup's sensitive spots.

"No." Pup panted as she pushed back. "It's my turn."

"You made me... pass out... before she came."

"Yeah, well... okay, but it's still my turn."

"Hnn..." Rena was having no luck against Pups tight, wet pussy, and she was getting closer and closer to cumming. She tried thrusting harder with no luck, and she could feel her cum starting to well up.

Rena began doing longer strokes, pulling out further and further until she completely pulled out, penetrating with every thrust. With her precum leaking out and her cock about to burst, Rena thrust one more time to the base. She quickly pulled out, and in one swift movement rammed her other cock in.

Rena was relieved as she freed her pulsing, throbbing left dick from Pup's dangerously hot pussy. Now using her right dick, Rena could fuck more aggressively, but to her dismay she could feel the second orgasm rapidly building up. As long as Pup did not notice she could keep switching back and forth, letting one dick cool off while she used the other.

Pup was holding on fairly well. The long thrusts where Rena pulled all the way out and slammed it back in were really getting to her, but she held in her moans and Rena had not seemed to notice, though she kept doing it periodically. Pup pushed back and met Rena's thrusts, tightening up and trying to suck out her cum.