Hammer Cock High Ch. 11

Story Info
Umi tells her family about her new girlfriend.
6.8k words
4.68
12.5k
13

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umi swung open the gate to her front yard, stepped through, and closed it behind her. She skipped her way up the path and opened the front door. She jumped through, landing inside with a thud.

"Welcome home, Umi." Mina came out of the kitchen, surprised by the noise.

"Hi, mom!" Umi said, excited.

"Oh my, did you have a good day?"

Umi nodded.

"Yeah, it was a great day!"

"That's wonderful! You were out late and dinner is almost ready. Go get changed."

"Okay." Umi said as she started to head upstairs.

"Don't forget to close the door." Mina said as she went back into the kitchen.

"Oh, right." Umi went back and closed the front door, then headed upstairs. She set her backpack down and sat on her bed, staring at the floor for a few minutes. She giggled and kicked her legs in excitement.

The only thing she could think about was Fran. Her body, her voice, her face, the fact that they were going out now. It was so surreal. Umi was still processing it all the best she could, and the excitement had her bursting with energy.

Umi got up and changed. She stripped down naked and changed into her casual clothes, which at home was nothing but an oversized t-shirt. She liked the feeling of a loose shirt, and it was much more comfortable to let her cock and balls hang free rather than put on any panties.

As happy as she was that she had made so much progress that she had managed to get a girlfriend, Umi was a little nervous. She realized she did not actually know what people do when dating. The first thing that seemed logical would be to get to know each other better, but she needed a place to start. She could probably ask about Fran's hobbies or family, or maybe her favorite way to fuck. Fran might play video games, like Elnora Online, or have a favorite food. Umi wondered if she should make a list of things to ask.

"Umi."

Umi blinked and looked up as she snapped out of her trance.

"Are you alright?" Tonya asked. Umi kept grinning to herself and seemed really distracted, and Tonya was extremely curious. "You've barely eaten, is something up? Mom was telling me you said you had an amazing day."

"Oh, uh..." Umi mumbled as her fork clicked against the plate. She was so preoccupied that she forgot she was eating dinner. She did not even remember walking back downstairs. Umi paused for a moment, then it suddenly hit her. She had not told her family yet.

"I-I have a girlfriend now!" Umi stammered. It felt so weird saying it out loud.

Tonya, Mina, and Taki all gasped in shock.

"What? Really?" Taki said as she turned towards Umi. "Is it one of you're friends?"

"No, it-"

"I can't believe it, that's wonderful!" Mina jumped up from her chair and ran around the table to hug Umi.

"Thanks, mom, I-"

"Wait, did you ask her out or did she ask you?" Taki interrupted.

"Both?"

Tonya, seeing Umi get overwhelmed, held her tongue for the moment. She was still wondering of they had misheard her. A girlfriend?

After Mina finished squealing and hugging Umi, they finally calmed down enough that Umi could talk.

"Her name is Fran. It was the girl who left me that note last week."

"The muscular girl you fucked?" Taki asked.

Umi nodded.

"Yes. I was sitting in class this morning and right as the bell rang she came in, walked over, and sat next to me."

"You must have been really nervous." Mina said.

"I was at first..."

While they ate, Umi told them about her day. How Fran came into her class in the morning and asked her out at lunch, how there was a misunderstanding and Umi went and found Fran to clear it up, and even how she met Whinny and her group. As Umi recounted her day, she realized just how crazy it had been.

"So you fucked once and she joined your class to ask you out?" Tonya asked.

Umi nodded. She was not completely sure of the reason Fran came to her class, but she did not really care.

"That's... Great..." Tonya said as she had a flashback to how she met Mina.

"Yeah, congratulations sis." Taki said.

"Thanks." Umi was turning red.

The three asked a few more questions, like what Fran looked like, what she was like, and so on. Once dinner was done, Mina headed into the kitchen bristling with excitement and Taki went up to her room, still stunned by the news.

"You had quite the day." Tonya said as she began cleaning up the table. "It sounds like school is going well for you."

"Yeah..." Umi said. She could not help but grin.

As Tonya walked around to grab Umi's plate, she put her hand on Umi's shoulder.

"It's amazing how far you've come in just a week." Tonya said as she crouched down and hugged Umi. "I'm really proud of you."

"Thanks, dad." Umi hugged Tonya back. She felt a giddy with joy from the praise. Tonya ruffled her hair, then grabbed her plate and headed into the kitchen.

With dinner over, Umi headed upstairs as Tonya finished cleaning up and carrying things to the kitchen where Mina was doing the dishes.

"Oooooh! It's so exciting!" Mina giggled as she scrubbed a pan. "Umi is doing so well."

"Yes, very well." Tonya nodded in agreement. "I think now that she is making an effort, she's realizing it's not as hard as it seemed in her head. I mean, a girlfriend already..."

"Oh, I know. She's such a smart girl, but I think she tends to over think things." Mina said.

"Yeah." Tonya agreed.

"Oh, it's just so great seeing her come home happy and cheerful. She's so much more talkative now, too."

"Mm." Tonya nodded. "When I took her shooting on Saturday, I talked to her about school on the way there and back. The whole time it was 'Rena and Pup' this and 'Rena and Pup' that and how she kind of hoped to meet that muscular girl again. I think she's made some really good friends."

"It's like we're getting our cheerful little Umi back." Mina sighed.

"Yeah." Tonya smiled.

Umi's rapid turnaround over the last week had been an immense relief for Tonya. When Umi was younger, she was shy but always so cheerful and friendly once she got to know someone. When she first started getting bullied in middle school, Tonya thought Umi was just being shy about meeting people and told her to be more outgoing. She did not know that the other girls were ignoring or being mean to Umi on purpose because a group of popular girls told them too. Tonya blamed herself for not noticing Umi's rapid decline, and by the time she did it was too late. Umi was too afraid and just pushed everyone away.

It really stressed Tonya out that she could not do more. It was not like she could go make people be friends with Umi, and Umi was terrible at picking up on subtle social cues. When she started high school, Tonya encouraged Umi to really try and make friends. It almost went really bad when, for whatever reason, her new friends went out of their way for Umi. Umi let herself start trusting other people and now things were going really well. It was exactly the thing Umi needed.

"I just wish I had seen it earlier..." Tonya sighed.

"There's only so much you can do, dear. You were busy with your job at the time. I should have been the one to notice."

As Tonya stood there lost in thought, Mina came up from behind and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around Tonya's waist.

"Oh..." Tonya felt something huge and hard squeeze itself between her thighs. She looked down to see Mina's massive, throbbing erection rising up between her legs. Tonya's cock and balls were resting on the shaft, and even through her cocksock and ballkini, she could feel the heat emanating from Mina's dick. Tonya's crotch quickly became damp with her juices.

"Mmm-rrr..." Mina playfully growled and she snuggled her face into Tonya's back. "It gets me so hot when you're all fatherly like that. Seeing how much you care for Umi and Taki just makes me want to put another baby in you."

Tonya pushed Mina away for a moment, turned around, then pulled her back, putting Mina's cock back between her thighs. Tonya ran her hand through Mina's hair, gazing into her eyes. She wrapped her arm around Mina's back and pulled her close. Their faces were an inch away from each other, and Tonya smirked before planting her lips on Mina's. She went in for a deep kiss, wrapping her tongue around Mina's. She played with Mina for a moment before releasing her. As Tonya pulled back, a strand of saliva hung between them, finally breaking apart.

"Oh my..." Mina said hazily as she looked up at Tonya's face.

"You know..." Tonya teased as she touched her forehead to Mina's. "Maybe..."

While Tonya was not actually serious, her words had the intended result. She could feel Mina's massive dick swelling even more, becoming incredibly hard. Mina was going to destroy her gushing cunt, and Tonya was ready for it.

"Woah, woah, hold on. Keep it in your balls." Tonya said as Mina began thrusting between her thighs. "You just cleaned the kitchen, so let's take this upstairs."

Tonya pushed Mina back, then grabbed her glans and pulled her along. Mina giggled as Tonya dragged her by the dick up to their room.

Down the hall, Taki came out of her room. Umi's door was open, and Taki leaned inside to see Umi sitting at her computer. Taki tried to make out what she was doing, because rather than playing her usual game, she had a document open and seemed to be making a list or something. Taki crept up behind Umi while trying to read what she was typing.

"Favorite movie?"

"Eep!" Umi gasped and almost jumped out of her seat. Taki had really startled her. She fumbled for the mouse, trying to minimize the window. Taki grabbed her hand.

"Are you making a list of things to ask your new girlfriend?"

"No, I just... was trying to think of things that, uh-"

"Would you like some help?" Taki asked.

Umi stared at her screen for a moment, looking at the seemingly random and vague questions she had come up with. She really had no idea what she was doing.

"Yes, please..."

Taki let go of Umi's hand and leaned on the back of her chair. As she scanned the screen, she could not help but think how cute it was. It reminded her of some of the dorky things Umi used to do when they were younger.

"I was actually talking to Sharlie the other day about dating and stuff." Taki said as she pointed at the screen. "Instead of just asking what she likes, Shar was saying that you should mention something you like."

"Um, okay..."

"So instead of just asking if she likes video games, say something like, um..." Taki thought for a moment. "'Do you play any games? I really like Elnora and was wondering if you played it' or something like that."

"Okay..."

"If you share something about yourself, she'll be more comfortable telling you about herself."

"Oh!"

"Yeah, so like this question here..."

Taki and Umi went on talking for a while, with Umi asking questions about what she should say or do and Taki leaning over the back of her chair answering them. She knew her advice was mediocre at best due to her own lack of experience, but she still knew a lot more than Umi did. It had also been a while since Umi was this fun to talk to.

Back down the hall, Mina and Tonya came out of their room naked, giggling as they made their way to the shower with Tonya pulling Mina along by her cock. While they were changing, Tonya kept teasing Mina, relentlessly attacking her cock and balls, fingering her, and even fucking her for a few seconds when Mina had bent over. The constant teasing had left Mina incredibly aroused, and her cock was now swollen and veiny and her balls were heavy with cum.

Tonya still had a tight grip on Mina's glans, pulling her along. Precum gushed out from beneath her hand as Mina stumbled behind her, trying to hold it in.

"Wait, wait, wait, I'm, I'm-pfff hee hee hee!" Mina laughed as Tonya gave her cock a good tug. "S-stop, I'm gonna cum!"

"Just from this? Jeez, we can't have any babies if you let it out before it's in me." Tonya joked as she rubbed Mina's glans hard.

Mina shook like crazy from the intense stimulation, and almost fell to her knees. She grabbed onto Tonya to hold herself up as more precum gushed out, dripping on the floor.

"Now your getting it on the floor." Tonya chuckled. "There won't be any left for me by the time were in the shower."

Mina inhaled deeply, crossed her arms, and puffed out her cheeks.

"Hmph!"

"Oh?" Tonya could not help but chuckle at Mina's ridiculous expression. "It stopped coming out."

"Hm!"

"You going to let anymore out?"

"Mm-mm." Mina shook her head.

"Alright, then." Tonya said as she grinned.

Tonya yanked on Mina's cock, walking fast, then suddenly stopping, then moving again. Mina's kept pace, but her eyes were twitching and her face was slowly getting redder and redder. By the time Tonya pulled her into the bathroom, she was panting and gasping.

"Good job." Tonya said as she pulled Mina through the bathroom into the large open shower. "Now just one more thing."

Tonya loosened her grip and ran her hand down the shaft, slowly rubbing Mina's cock, much to Mina's dismay.

"I'm just going to lean over really quick..."

Tonya gripped Mina's shaft tightly and began stroking even faster as she leaned forward, reaching around Mina for the shower control panel.

"Hit this button here..."

Mina was so close to cumming she could feel her balls already contracting, and having Tonya's breasts smushed in her face was not helping.

"Aaaand..."

Tonya was moving full speed now. She could feel Mina's cock pulsing and twitching on her hand, and a large amount of precum was spilling out, audibly splashing on the floor.

Mina clenched her fist and held her breath as she fought to hold it in. After being teased and played with so much, she was just too sensitive, and she could feel a huge load welling up from her balls.

"It's on." Tonya stopped stroking Mina's cock. She took a step back, admiring her wife's veiny, engorged cock. "Wow, you held it in."

Mina did not hold it in, and an incredibly thick load of cum was already halfway up her urethra. Her hips started shaking as the orgasm overtook her, and her cock erupted.

"Woah!" Tonya gasped as a goopy stream of hot cum hit her chest, splattering her. She was stunned for a moment, then began to revel in the sensation of being hosed down by such a massive load. As Mina's orgasm waned, the stream started to weaken, going from Tonya's chest to her stomach, genitals, legs, then feet.

"Hmm-mm..." Mina pouted and shuddered as the last few drops squirted out onto the floor. She reached for the wall to steady herself.

"Wow, that was a big one." Tonya said as she played with her cum-covered breasts. She pinched and pulled her nipples, then started massaging them, smearing the warm cum all over herself. She gathered up a handful and slid it between her legs and behind her cock and balls, covering her pussy and fingering it into herself. "Well that's a shame, I was hoping that would all be inside me. Guess I'll go wash it off."

Tonya chuckled as she turned around and walked towards the pouring showers. She stepped under it, wiped some cum off herself, then started to reach for a bar of soap sitting on a rack near the ground, bending over in an exaggerated manner with her ass in the air. Cum mixed with the fluids from her sopping, tight cunt dripped off her pussy and ran down her balls and rock-hard cock. After having Mina cum all over her like that, she was so turned on even the shower could not wash away her juices fast enough. As she grabbed the soap, she felt the shaft of Mina's thick hard cock land between her ass cheeks.

"Don't forget." Mina said as she grabbed Tonya's hips. She was fully erect again, and watching the water droplets bounce off of Tonya's firm ass was only making her harder. She moved her own hips back, sliding her cock down and lining it up. As she pressed her glans into Tonya's pussy, Tonya's fluids gushed down her cock. "I may not be as big or cum as much as Umi, but I'm also not one and done."

"Then why don't you show me how much baby-making juice you still g-Aaah!" Tonya's loud moan filled the room as Mina went balls deep, splitting her in half. Tonya's body shook and her legs almost gave out, but she kept herself standing by grabbing onto the shower pillar in front of her. After twenty years of taking Mina's massive dick Tonya had become quite good at handling it, but even then it was sometimes almost too much.

Tonya's hand went to her stomach, where the tip of Mina's cock was bulging out. Tonya shivered. It felt so good to have such a large, throbbing cock in her, and Mina was really hard today. Tonya tightened up, squeezing Mina's cock to feel every inch of it. She could feel it pulsing and twitching inside her, eager to start moving.

"Come on." Tonya adjusted herself against the pillar, hugging it tight to support herself. Her body ached, and she could no longer contain herself. "Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard and give me the biggest, thickest load you can."

Mina began to pull back, readying another thrust.

"Be careful, though." Tonya braced herself. She knew what she was about to say was going to set Mina off. "If you fuck me too hard, I might accidentally ovulate."

Mina froze for a moment. Tonya could feel her cock going crazy, twitching and spasming inside her. Mina's balls were churning, growing much bigger and heavier than they were even before her first orgasm. She had become completely overwhelmed by her lust.

Mina's hips reeled back, then slammed forward.

"Hnnng!" Tonya grunted as Mina's cock slammed into her, rocking her with an intense wave of pleasure. Mina pulled back again, and she began pounding Tonya. "Hng! Hng! Hng!"

With every thrust, Tonya's stomach bulged out as Mina's cock slammed into her womb. Every nook and cranny of her insides was being abused while her own cock was already spewing precum. Tonya was able to contain the pleasure, but only momentarily.

"Hng! Hnyaaa!" Tonya howled as she quickly reached her limit. Her pussy tightened and spasmed around Mina's dick as her own cock let loose her first shot.

Mina grimaced at the increased warmth and tightness from Tonya's orgasming pussy, but ignored it. She was determined to fuck as hard and long as she could and pump out as big a load as possible.

With Mina going wild, Tonya could not stop cumming. Just as her first orgasm started to die down, a second hit her and she came again. An endless stream of cum poured from her cock, and as long as Mina kept fucking her, it was not going to stop.

Mina pressed on, but with Tonya trembling and tightening around her cock unpredictably, it was feeling way too good. She could feel her cock swelling and her balls starting to hurt as she began to leak out a large amount of precum. Fluids from her own pussy were gushing down her legs and she felt like she could cum any moment, but she wanted something more. She wanted something to that would really make her blow and empty everything she had into Tonya.

A minute or so later, after almost letting it all out twice, Mina had her answer as she heard the door to the bathroom open.

"Hey mom, dad!" Taki stood in the entrance to the shower, watching them.

Mina slowed her pace to catch her breath and bring herself back from the edge.

"Yes, honey?"

"Is it cool if Sharlie sleeps over on Friday?"

Mina slowed to a stop. After a moment, Tonya was finally able to stop cumming, and the two stood there panting. Tonya's stomach had become somewhat swollen from all of Mina's precum, and Mina was still balls deep in her. She took a moment to steady herself and for the room to stop spinning from the endless orgasm.

"That's... that's fine... Taki..." Tonya gasped.

"Thanks."

"Oh, Taki." Mina stopped her before she left. "Would you like to join us?"

Taki stood for a moment, watching. Mina started slowly fucking Tonya again, her balls swinging between her legs as her veiny swollen dick slid in and out of Tonya.

12