Hammer Cock High Ch. 12

Story Info
Umi and Fran get to know each other a little.
8.3k words
4.75
13k
18

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umi boarded the subway car and took a seat. She was looking at her phone, reading the list of questions and things to talk about that Taki had helped her with last night. She had transferred it over to her phone so she could take it with her. Umi was as prepared as she thought she could be.

She felt both excited and nervous. She was excited to talk to Fran because she liked her, but she was also nervous because she had never done anything like this before. Just having friends was still a relatively new concept for her, and she was never the one to start conversation. Doing so with Fran was kind of daunting.

The subway reached her stop and she got off, exited the terminal, and walked to school. She entered the front doors and meandered around the atrium for a minute. She stopped by her locker, grabbed what she needed, and then loitered a bit longer.

The closer she got to her classroom, the more nervous she felt. Fear and doubt started to creep in. Fran was going to be the same as she was yesterday, right? Umi was pretty sure she did not misinterpret anything Fran said. She knew she did not, she knew it one hundred percent, yet still she felt as if something was going to come out of nowhere and bite her.

Umi reached the classroom and peaked in. Fran was sitting at her desk, turned towards the far wall. She seemed to be talking to Rena and Pup. Umi watched her long auburn ponytail gently move back and forth as she talked. Her eyes moved down to the well-built muscles in Fran's lower back, and then the short skirt that outlined her firm round ass.

"Excuse me."

Umi jumped as a voice spoke from behind her. She realized she was blocking the door and stepped aside.

"Oh, hey Umi. Good morning."

It was one of the girls who was with Whinny yesterday. It was either Brina or the other girl that looked like her, but Umi could not remember her name.

"G-good morning." Umi replied as she walked by.

The greeting broke Umi's train of thought and brought her back to reality. She was way overthinking things again and psyching herself out. Talking to people was easy. She could do this now. She wanted to do this.

Umi stepped into the room, and Fran had turned around and was looking right at her. Their eyes met for a moment, and Umi had to glance away. Fran was so beautiful. Umi could not help but think that every time she saw her. Feeling more relaxed and confident, Umi made her way over. She stopped in front of her desk as everyone turned towards her.

"Good morning!" Pup cheerfully said, kicking her legs. She was sitting on top of Rena's desk since Fran now occupied the empty one beside Umi.

"Good morning." Umi replied. Her eyes slowly moved towards Fran, and Fran met her gaze again.

"H-hello." Umi stuttered as her confidence instantly crumbled. She stared at Fran for a moment. Just looking at her was enough to make Umi hard, but her cocksock kept it contained.

"Hey." Fran replied.

Umi took her seat next to Fran. She started to fidget, wondering if she should say something or ask a question. She felt a little bit of relief when a moment later the bell rang. Pup hopped off Rena's desk and went back to hers as Bahlus came out of her office. She did her usual scan of the classroom, then proceeded with the days lesson.

Umi followed along just fine as usual. She was able to do her work, but was still distracted. Even though she was paying attention, in the back of her mind was Fran. How was she going to start a conversation without seeming weird? Just start asking questions? Should she ask Pup? Pup seemed like she was really good at that type of thing.

Fran understood the content, but it had been a long time since she actually tried to pay attention in class. Her mind wandered to various other things, mostly about Umi, and she probably heard half of what the teacher was saying. She was struggling to stay with it, but she at least had a reason to come to class now.

When the bell for lunch rang, they were both extremely relieved. Fran stood up to stretch, and Umi could only stare wide-eyed at her amazing abs as she did. It was just some basic stretching, but to Umi it was like a full show. Fran put her arms above her head and reached up. Umi felt her cocksock tighten again as she watched. Fran's large perky breasts jiggled ever so slightly under her tied up blouse.

Fran looked down as she felt something touch her.

"Seriously, you got a sick body." Pup said as she planted her hand on Fran's abs. She slowly moved up and down, thoroughly molesting the rock-hard musculature.

"I want to feel it, too." Rena got up and did the same.

The two circled Fran, touching everything while muttering their amazement. Fran glanced around as she stood there with her arms in the air. To her surprise, she was starting to feel a bit embarrassed. Sure, she knew she had a good body, but she had never gotten this kind of attention for it.

Pup was behind Fran with her hand under Fran's skirt. She traced the outline of Fran's plump pussy with her fingers. Rena was in front of her, lifting and stroking Fran's large veiny dick.

"Well, I'm horny." Pup said.

"Same." Rena agreed.

Fran glanced at Umi, then back down at Rena. She shivered as Rena lifted her cock up and began licking the bottom of her glans. Fran could feel herself starting to get hard.

It was strange. Fran was used to people generally avoiding her. She knew it was the way she acted and she did tend to be pretty curt since she was not fond of small talk, but these girls did not seem to care. The group with Whinny also did not seem to care. Her mom was right, the girls at Hammer Cock were way better than the middle school she went to.

As she thought that, it occurred to her that there were those two girls from the first time she saw Umi. At the time, she was sitting across the room so she could not hear them very well, but she thought Umi was just messing with them and let them tie her up. Now that she knew Umi, that was obviously not the case. She made a note to ask about that some time.

"Where do you girls want to fuck today? Showers?" Pup asked, still gently rubbing Fran's obliques.

"I'm fine with whatever." Rena replied. She smiled to herself, having now gotten Fran fully erect. She ran her hand up and down the shaft, aroused by how hard and strong Fran's dick was.

Fran looked back to Umi again. Umi was staring at her, and seemed to be lost in her own little world. Fran could see Umi's cock trying to perk up from under her skirt.

"Courtyard?" Fran said.

"Hell yeah. I could go for some fresh air, and if we fuck in the grass, I don't need my mat." Pup said cheerfully. "I'll meet you there."

Pup waved and headed back over to her desk. As she made her way out the door, she got caught up in a conversation with Whinny.

Fran watched her leave. Pup seemed really nice, but she was kind of a little too energetic for Fran's taste. She also wondered what Pup meant about bringing a mat.

"I'll meet you two in a bit, then." Rena said as she walked off.

Now that Fran and Umi were alone, Umi started to get nervous again. She opened her mouth, but could think of nothing to say. She had to say something, but she blanked on everything she had written down.

"Mind if I walk with you?" Fran asked, offering Umi her hand.

Umi stared for a moment, then set her hand on Fran's. It was warm and firm, and Umi could feel her strength just from the slight twitching of her fingers. Fran grasped Umi's hand, then gently and effortlessly helped Umi out of her chair. Umi felt like Fran could easily lift her off her feet.

"T-thank you." She stuttered as she let go. Umi walked out of the room, hyperaware of Fran behind her. She went to her locker and opened it to grab her lunch. Fran leaned on the lockers beside hers as she waited. She turned sideways towards Umi, leaning so her large erect cock did not stick out into the busy hallway. She pulled an unlit cigarette out of her shirt pocket and put it in her mouth, absentmindedly playing with it.

As Umi reached for her lunch, she froze up. Fran was standing next to her right now. After everything that happened yesterday, she had said nothing to her all day other than a greeting and a thanks. She went over all the things she wanted to ask her, yet now she was choking.

Umi looked up at Fran. She had to say something. Anything. She had been silent all day. The only thing she could do was the only thing she could even think of.

"I, um..." Umi fumbled for her phone. Fran watched as she hit a few buttons and opened something up. "Um, what... Um... Do... Do you like sports? I l-like watching PFF sometimes?"

Fran was confused by the sudden question, but she decided to just go with it.

"I've watched a few matches, but I mostly like working out."

"Uh, what about... games. I really like, uh, I play Elnora. Online."

Umi started to freak out. She had no idea why she started this here and now, and she was too nervous to realize she was not really making coherent conversation.

"I think my sister plays that game." Fran answered. She noticed Umi was shaking.

"Oh... um..." Umi mumbled to herself.

As Fran watched Umi stumble and stutter, she was quickly connecting a lot of dots with what Umi's friends had told her that morning. Thinking for a moment, Fran put her hand on Umi's head. She pulled Umi into her, smushing Umi's face into her abs as she flexed them.

"Mmmmph..." Umi instantly shut down. The sensation of Fran's hard body erased all other thought in her head. It just so nice. She closed her eyes and leaned into Fran, snuggling her firm, strong core muscles. Her hands came up and wrapped around Fran's erect cock, and she began to slowly stroke and play with it. Fran stood there, holding Umi against her stomach as she calmed down.

Fran came to school with her mom so she was usually early, and today she decided to just go to class. When Rena and Pup arrived, they came over and started talking to her. They apologized for causing the misunderstanding, and Fran did the same for flipping out on Pup when she came after her.

They explained how Umi is a really nice person, but she gets overwhelmed very easily. At the same time, the way she did things was sometimes really funny and cute. Fran realized this was probably what they meant.

"I'm sorry." Umi mumbled.

"It's fine." Fran said as she let go of Umi. Umi stayed attached to her abs for a couple more seconds before stepping back and letting go of Fran's cock. Her eyes lingered for a moment. Just like the rest of her, Fran had a really strong dick.

"Thank you." There was a pause for a moment as Umi looked at her phone. "I... don't know what I'm doing."

Fran stared at her for a moment.

"What do you mean?"

Umi took a deep breath.

"I-I was the one who asked you out, so I'm supposed to take the lead, but I don't... can't... I, uh..." Umi petered off, fidgeting and looking at the ground.

Fran almost let out a small chuckle. That is what Umi was worried about? They had only known each other for a day, what was she expecting? Fran herself was not really sure what to expect.

"You know, I'm new at this also. I don't mind taking it slow."

Umi paused for a moment, then nodded.

"O-okay..."

Fran watched Umi for a moment as she thought. Umi wanted to know more about her. Was there something specifically she wanted to know, or was it just in general. Fran never had someone just ask to know more about her. She was wondering what she should say when it hit her.

"You know, Fran is not my full name." Fran said.

"It's not?" Umi looked up at Fran, wide-eyed with curiosity.

"It's actually short for... Francesca." Fran replied. She did not really like telling people her actual name since she herself always thought it was kind of a princess name and not really fitting for her, but she wanted to see how Umi would react. There was a pause, and Fran figured she knew what Umi thought.

"I like that name."

Fran was a bit shocked, and Umi's response made her kind of happy.

"Oh. Thanks."

"It's... It kind of sounds like the name of a knight or something."

Fran had not thought about it like that before, but knights were pretty cool.

"You think so?"

"Yeah." Umi nodded "I like it a lot."

Umi looked away for a moment.

"My dad said my name was from a really old language. She says it means 'ocean' or something like that."

"That's cool. And very fitting."

Umi giggled and smiled.

"Yeah."

The two stood for a moment. Umi remembered she had her phone in her hand, and as she put it away, she realized something.

"Oh! Um, p-please give me your phone number."

"I don't have a phone."

Umi stared blankly. She had honestly not expected that.

"Oh."

"Never really needed one. I can tell you my home phone, though."

"Yes, please!"

Umi put Fran's home number in her phone, then grabbed a piece of paper from her locker and wrote down her number for Fran. Umi looked at her phone, excited. She felt like she had made some real progress. It was hard, but she could do it.

"We should get going." Umi said, remembering that Rena and Pup were waiting for them.

"Alright." Fran took the cigarette out of her mouth and tucked it back into her shirt pocket. The two made their way through the busy halls to the courtyard. It was quieter outside, and the students were enjoying eating and fucking under the warm sun. Fran was tall enough to spot Rena and Pup on a stone bench beside the fountain, and they made their way past a few orgies to get to them.

As they approached, a naked Pup hopped off the bench. She put her hand up, signaling them to stop. Rena was also already naked, but stayed sitting.

"Halt. We are the gatekeepers of Umi's dick." Pup spoke in a low and authoritative tone.

Rena rolled her eyes.

"We reserve exclusive access unless you defeat us in a fuck." Pup sat back down on the bench. She leaned back, spread her legs, and lifted her balls, revealing her glistening wet pussy. "You must make both of us cum first using only your dick. You're allowed one relief orgasm in between, that is, if you can even survive the first round. Heh, heh, heh, heh..."

Pup chuckled as she slowly fingered herself.

Fran heard what she said, but was totally surprised by something else. She stepped forward and crouched down, grabbing Pup's dick.

"Hey, you can only use your dick!"

Fran ignored Pup as she played with her dog dick for a moment. It had a weird slimy texture, and the base was bulbous and huge. It was so different, even compared to Whinny's horse dick.

"You've got two." Fran mumbled as she glanced at Rena's crotch.

"Yup." Rena nodded.

"Hey, dick only!" Pup continued to protest.

Fran looked at Pup, then let go of her dick. She stood up, untied the knot in her blouse, and took it off, freeing her large perky breasts. She then popped her skirt off and tossed both onto the bench beside Pup.

She stepped up, her large veiny cock hovering over Pup. Fran wasted no time. She angled her cock, grabbed Pup by the hips, and rammed it in.

"Hooo..." Pup exhaled as she took Fran right to the base. She flinched as Fran forced herself into her womb. "Oh, wow..."

While Fran was not as big as Umi, her cock was still quite girthy and, to Pup's surprise, incredibly hard. Unbelievably so. Pup squirmed side to side, and Fran's cock gave nothing. She could feel her insides being forced to conform to Fran's powerful dick.

"Uh oh..." Pup quivered with excitement as she realized just how badly she underestimated Fran's dick. She knew she was about to be destroyed. Her knot swelled and her fluids gushed as Fran pulled out of her. She stared at Fran, trying to mentally prepare herself for what was to come.

"Mm!" Pup grunted as Fran slammed her cock in. It felt like a jolt ran through her body. Before she had a moment to even adjust, Fran pulled out and slammed it in again. Every thrust, Fran punched through her cervix and hit the back of her womb with her iron-like cock.

Rena watched in awe as Fran took no time to reach full speed. Her hips were almost a blur and her piston of a cock was quickly turning Pup into a drooling, panting mess. The air was filled with a loud wet slapping, and the sound of Fran's powerful impacts started to turn a few heads. Rena felt something wet hit her face, and she realized it was Pup's juices. She was sopping wet, and Fran was fucking her so hard it was splashing everywhere.

Pup tried to control herself at first, but the thickness of Fran's cock and the power of her thrusts gave her little room to avoid anything. Her body began to trembled and shake wildly as the intense pleasure overwhelmed her. She grit her teeth and tightened up, but that only made her feel even more of Fran's veiny dick.

Pup twitched, squirmed, and jerked as Fran ravaged all her sensitive spots mercilessly. She tried to suppress the huge orgasm she could feel building, but that was all but futile at this point. She was being brought to orgasm so quickly her head was spinning.

"Nn! Ha! Nyah! Hyaaaa!" Pup started moaning loudly, no longer able to contain it. Fran's cock, speed, and strength were completely blowing her away. She felt so hot, and streams of her own precum were covering her stomach. She was going to cum any moment.

Fran could feel Pup tightening even more. She was also surprised by how huge Pup's knot had become. It was way thicker than Umi's dick, and Fran was not sure if even she could pull something like that out of her.

Pup started to seize up and her face contorted as she tried to fight it, but Fran powered on. Fran knew from the way Pup's pussy was spasming the she was already cumming.

"HnnnnNNYAAA!" Pup howled as she came hard, and a stream of cum erupted from her cock and splattered Fran's breasts.

Fran stopped and pulled her cock out. A large amount of fluids were dripping off it, but not a drop of her own cum. Pup had a decent pussy, but since Fran was in control there was no way she was going to lose. She was feeling kind of sensitive now and there was a bit of pressure in her balls from the built-up sperm, but she could keep going. She eyed up Rena, preparing herself.

What looked like a vicious and orgasmic pounding to Rena and Umi was actually Fran pacing herself. She decided to push herself and was going to try and beat both Rena and Pup without cumming once. Taking only a moment to cool off and wipe some of Pup's spunk of her breasts, she sidestepped over to Rena.

Rena was distracted, still watching Pup roll around in the throes of an intense orgasm. She was shocked how fast Pup came. Rena lost to Pup, so against Fran her chances seemed pretty slim.

"Guh!" Rena gasped as Fran's glans stretched her cunt. The rest of Fran's thick veiny cock quickly followed. "Hnnnng!"

From Pup to Rena, Fran noticed that Rena seemed a bit tighter. She was smaller too, so she struggled to take all of Fran's cock. Not that Fran cared, she just forced it in harder.

"Oh, shit..." Rena's hips shook with pleasure as Fran's cock made room inside her.

Rena was gasping already. Watching Pup get fucked like that was way too much of a turn on, and the real thing was even better. She knew there was no way she could win against a cock like Fran's, but Fran went straight from Pup to her. Fran had to be close to cumming at this point, or at least much closer than Rena was.

That hope quickly vanished. As Fran ravaged her pussy and battered her womb, Rena could only helplessly take in all of the pleasure. Rena had never been fucked this hard before. Fran was so violent and powerful, and that alone was making Rena feel like her pussy was submitting to Fran's cock on its own.

Fran endlessly abused Rena's poor pussy and womb, hammering her from different angles with powerful thrusts. As Fran angled up, her cock hit a sweet spot and Rena jerked. She hit it again, and yet another surge of pleasure hit Rena. Fran started focusing hard on the spot, and Rena quickly degenerated into a drooling panting mess just like Pup.