Hammer of Darkness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Logain? Will you stay with me tonight and not leave me before I wake up?"

Logain heard so much pain in her voice he involuntarily tightened his grip on her. She looked at him slightly widening her eyes. She had just realized that Logain was very strong. And she didn't know him that well, or what had come over her. Looking down, Logain looked into her eyes.

"Beautiful Aria, I will not leave you tonight. I would even return tomorrow, if only to lay here with you and nothing more if you would allow me."

Logains heart swelled as Aria smiled at him. This was an actual smile, with real joy in it, and only a hint of sorrow. He wished he knew what that sorrow was from, but he would not force the issue. As far as he was concerned, she was with him, at this moment, and that was all her cared about, and all he would continue to care about. She was so beautiful, and her smell still intoxicated him. The sex had amazed him as well. It was like she knew what would excite him, and what to do. And it was like she was perfectly made for him. He drifted off towards sleep again, and smiled as she placed a small kiss on his lips and spoke to him.

"Sleep well young warrior, my lover. I will be here tomorrow morning, and I will be waiting for you in our bed tomorrow night."

Logain kissed her gently back, and began to sleep as she hummed a soft melody against his chest.

"Sleep now Logain. I think Elise plays a trick on us, but I do hope you stay when you find out my true identity, and give me a chance to explain that the rumors are not as the others think..." Aria, better known as Arathrak the Torture Queen murmured into Logains chest before she cuddled with him and feel into a slumber of her own.

12