Hammer Time! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she said softly. "Mmmmm, that's it."

I worked the tip of my finger against the star of her ass until she relaxed, and it slid in past the first tight ring. She moaned again, and pushed back against me, taking more. I told her to take it slowly, and moved it inside her a little. She began to relax more, and I could soon slide it in and out with little resistance. It was time for another finger.

She stiffened when my two fingers together pushed against her back entrance, but she soon allowed them in, side by side. I slathered the lube around, then withdrew. As I touched her butt with my cock she said, "Be gentle." I assured her I wouldn't hurt her, and then pushed it against her opening and waited.

She began to back into me, and finally I popped past her anal ring. She tightened around me momentarily, and then slowly relaxed. God, it felt good! As soon as I was sure she could accommodate me, I began to push into her. The lubricant eased my passage, and I eventually buried myself deep inside her. I felt her hand slide between her belly and the pillows, and she began to rub her pussy.

"Oh god, that feels so good," she said, working her clit with her fingers. This sent her nearer the edge, and she relaxed even more as I slowly stroked in and out, in and out. Soon I slid my hands to her slender waist, and I began to fuck her more and more aggressively, as her breathing intensified.

She went off suddenly, crying out her pleasure as her cunt began to spasm, and her colon followed suit. I drove into her with abandon now, ravaging her ass, and she flailed her head, the ponytail swinging wildly, as my pelvis banged against her backside.

"Omigod! Ohhhh, Oh, if feels..." She clenched her ass around me as I drove. "...so GOOOOOD!"

That put me over the top, and I flooded her ass with my hot semen. Gripping her waist, I held myself deep inside her as my testicles emptied, my head thrown back, roaring my pleasure.

Finally it was over. I slumped over her back, and we both rolled off the pile of pillows. I held her against me, my dick still hard, as I kissed and nuzzled the back and sides of her neck. She laughed at the tickling my moustache gave her, and looked over her shoulder at me.

"God," she said. "Aren't you tired of me yet?" I cupped her breasts with my hands and gave them each a playful squeeze.

"Are you kidding? With all these toys to play with?" I teased, and then I rolled her over to face me again. She looked so sexy there, in my arms! Inserting my knee between her thighs, I lifted her leg. The scent of her pussy made me even hornier.

"Besides," I said, "We've only done it in two rooms. So far."

12