Hammer Time!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eeeyuuuuuu!" she said, and both Jennifer and myself laughed at her. I hefted it and shook it at her, flinging a few strings of our juices into the air.

"C'mon, now," I teased. "It's just pussy juice, and some semen. It's good for you!" She wouldn't look at it, though.

"Oh, here!" Jennifer yelled, reaching for my meat. She slipped her eager mouth over the end of it, and began to suck. I felt a little twitch, and she got the last little bit of my jism on her tongue. She rolled her eyes comically, smiled, and said, "Mmmmm." She then licked the head once more and raised it toward my belly. She began to lick up and down the underside of my cock, like a lollipop.

Within seconds I was as hard as granite, and Jennifer wrapped her lips around the head of my dick again. She managed to get about half my length into her mouth before I hit the back of her throat, and she gagged once.

"Easy," I said. "Don't choke on it." She had a serious look of concentration on her face as she worked her lips down my shaft, and I knew she wanted to deep-throat me. I could have just looked at her beautiful face impaled on the end of my cock for a couple of minutes, and probably come that way, but if she wanted to practice on me, so be it!

Pulling out, I took her hands in mine, and pulled her with me as I lay back on the floor. She realized what I wanted to do, and straddled my face, facing my cock. At this angle, my dick would curve right down her throat, if she could stifle her gag reflex. Meanwhile, I could graze on the cutest little pussy I'd ever seen! I put my hands on her ass and pulled her down onto my face.

Many minutes later, after I had licked her through a couple of orgasms, she managed to take me all the way down. I could feel her chin on my belly as her tongue swabbed the base of my cock. It was heavenly! I began to make slight hunching movements, slowly moving my cock around in the back of her throat, and she handled it like a pro. Soon she was bobbing her head over me, and I was slipping easily in and out of her gullet. I lay there, savoring the feeling as I admired the pussy hovering over my face, and let her do her work.

Soon, however, I knew I couldn't hold out much longer, and I suddenly wanted to deposit a load of my spunk deep inside her abdomen. I rolled her off me, and motioned for her to lay on her side. I then slid in behind her, cupping those perfect little breasts in my hands as I kissed her neck. She felt my hard-on against her ass, and spread her legs obligingly. I slid between those velvety lips with no trouble. Then it was off to the races.

She came once more before I did, and then I let loose with another mighty explosion from the base of my balls. I buried myself as deeply inside her as I could while I delivered my load, and her little cunt milked me for every drop, clutching the base of my cock tightly. When it was over I continued to fondle her tits, unwilling to be done. Sandy had dropped in behind me, and was softly stroking my now-empty balls with one hand as she planted kisses on the back of my neck.

"That was awesome," she breathed, and Jennifer agreed with a sigh. We lay like that for a few more minutes, completely satisfied, the rain and the lightning still pounding against the windows. Suddenly Jennifer raised up onto her elbows.

"Oh, shit!" she exclaimed. "I'm leaking all over the carpet!" She scrambled out of my embrace and made her way to the bathroom. Sandy giggled at her. Her hand still played with my nuts from behind, and I was getting hard again.

"What a spaz," she sighed. I rolled over, my sticky cock slapping against her leg. I kissed her once again and looked questioningly at her. She seemed surprised that a guy my age could get hard again. "Jesus," she said. "Are you serious?"

"Well, 'it' seems to be," I answered, and slid in between her thighs. She tightened her legs around my dick, and I began to stroke in and out between them.

Suddenly we both heard the sound of a car in the driveway. Jennifer had heard it too, and came running into the living room as she pulled on her robe.

"Get up, you guys!" she yelled. "Mom's home!"

We both sprang into action. I found the discarded slacks on the floor and pulled them on quickly. Sandy gathered up the pieces of her bathing suit and flew into the bathroom. Jennifer raced around the living room, putting the overturned couch cushions right and retrieving her pink dildo. She stuffed it into the pocket of her robe and sat down as her mother entered the house. I sat at the other end of the sofa.

"Oh, hi," Marlene said, as she came into the room and saw us sitting there. She looked twice at me, in her husband's pants, and asked, "Did you get wet?"

"I sure did," I said, grinning inside. "Luckily for me, Jennifer and her friend got home from the beach, and she let me change into some dry clothes. I'll have these clean and returned to you tomorrow."

Marlene looked dubiously at us and asked, "Where's Sandy?" At that moment, Sandy entered the room, drying her hair with a big fluffy towel. She had on a pair of jeans, but still wore the bikini top. Her big breasts shook as she rubbed the towel over her head, and I remembered how they swung so freely as I fucked her from behind.

"Hi, Mrs. Weldon," she said brightly. "How was bridge?" She then turned to me and said, "I think your clothes are dry."

Marlene seemed to relax, and answered Sandy. "Oh, you know," she said. "Win a little, lose a little. Mostly, we just gossip. If it happens in this town, we'll know it!"

I looked at Jennifer for a moment, who just sat there smiling to herself. If her mother wasn't here, I would have walked over to her and kissed her right then, because there is nothing so beautiful or provocative as a freshly-fucked woman, especially a teenager, but I knew I had better leave.

"Okay, then." I said. "I'd better grab my clothes and get out of here. Thanks, you two, for drying them for me." I looked at Marlene. "I'll be back first thing in the morning, and we'll get that roof on and dried in."

She turned those brilliant eyes on me. "Unless it rains..." she said, kind of wistfully.

12