Hand Job?

Story Info
A chance encounter and chance to experience a talented hand.
2.5k words
4.24
33.2k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: like most of my stories, this one is taken from my own experiences. Names and locations are changed but it all really happened. Enjoy!

*****

It was hardly the kind of afternoon had expected. I just arrived at the hotel where a convention was taking place. A very special convention.

Every year the huge sex toy industry holds a big get together in Las Vegas, and I just happened to be staying at the host hotel. I was no stranger to that industry, since I have many friends who work in both the adult film business and the closely related sex toy biz. They go hand in had, so to speak.

I hadn't planned on attending that event, it was just a coincidence, yet a happy one for me as it turns out. A good friend, Laura was also in attendance and as fate would have it I bumped into her I the hotel lobby. She was pushing a cart full of boxes through the lobby, with a couple of young guys in tow. Laura always had younger men in her entourage and though she was an avowed lesbian, I think she enjoyed the eye candy and the attention they brought. I suspect they were also a great attraction at her trade show booth where she and her cart were headed.

"I would expect you to have people to do that!" I called to her as she passed by, almost not noticing me. She turned and smiled in recognition. "Mark, take these on to the show floor," she said to one of the men at her side. He took the cart and continued as Laura approached me.

"I had no idea you weed going to be here, Kurt."

Her smile was infectious. "Neither did I," I replied. I'm here for a meeting with an investor, but I'd much rather spend time with you."

"Well, my hands are going to be petty much tied today," she said, with a knowing inflection on the word "tied". She continued, " of course you have seen me that way before!"

We both laughed. Laura was a well known player in the BDSM community as am I.

"I would never tie such lovely hands when they could be put to better use," I said in my best flirtatious voice.

"That's right," she noted, "we have spoken about my hands before!"

She was referring to a conversation in which she had told me that she would love having a chance to play with me, specifically using her hands in her favorite pastime, fisting.

I smiled, and probably blushed a bit. I was no stranger to that practice, but it had been quite a while since I was on the receiving end, and I remember how slender her hand were, which prompted the conversation in the first place. I had told her if anyone could Top me nowadays, it would be her and mainly because of her reputation and her perfect sized hands.

"You know that offer still stands," she said brazenly.

"Really?"

"I don't joke about things like that," she replied.

"I am here for the next three days," I told her, and then I took the big leap, "we should make good on that offer!"

She moved close and caressed my cheek, "Oh I am sure we can find time!"

I pulled her hand to my mouth and wantonly suckled her index finger. Sometimes I can be really blatant, and I use it to good effect. Apparently, it worked.

"Hell, yes, Kurt!" She withdrew her finger slowly, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Tomorrow night? Can you be ready by then?" She was referring to the preparations I would have to make for such an encounter. Luckily, I had the necessary equipment with me to prepare.

"I will be ready and eager," I smiled, "having a scene with you has always been on my bucket list."

"Love it! It's going to be a wonderful, queer night, I can tell." She started to move away, the turned. "Would you mind if one of my boys watched?"

"You know me better than that," I said. "he is welcome to do more than watch."

And with that the encounter was over. She waved as she headed off, "Room 1620, 8:00ish."

I burned that time and number isn't my memory as I realized my cock had hardened in my slacks.

The rest of the night would be filled with erotic dreams that would become reality the following day!

-———

After a day of meetings and negotiations, I was exhausted. Luckily I managed to break away around 5:00pm and headed to my room.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes and went into the bathroom. The huge mirrors and walk in shower were pure Vegas. Though it made me self conscious, it also made preparations feel even more erotic than that might have otherwise.

For those unfamiliar with the practice of anal fisting, for the receiver and the giver, hygiene is a must. That means your ass has to be squeaky clean inside and out. I will spare you the details, but it involves repeated internal rinses and evacuation. Once everything comes out clear, you are ready, but it is a good idea to wait a few hours so there is no left over water inside that can create messy surprises.

By 6:00 pm I was showered, cleaned and ready. I took a couple of hours to relax and unwind from the day before dressing for our date. I have to admit,I was nervous about it since it had been a while. But my cock was anything but reticent! I don't think I lost my erection since we met in the lobby.

A few minutes after 8:00 I arrived at her room. A gentle knock at the door brought one of her handsome boys.

"Hi, I'm Mark". He shook my hand as he ushered me into the suite.

"Kurt," I answered as I firm'y gripped his hand.

"Laura, will be out in a minute. Can I get you something to drink?"

"Just water if you don't mind." I didn't drink liquor but I still needed to stay hydrated.

Mark turned to a small bar and produced a bottle of sparking mineral water.

"Will this do?"

"My favorite, thanks." I took the bottle and twisted open the cap. The sound of the gas escaping always sounded refreshing, and it was.

At that moment, the door to the bedroom opened and Laura came out. She was wearing a comfortable pair of jeans and a big oversized t-shirt, hardly seduction wear, but that part of this encounter was already done. It was time to get down to business.

We engaged in a little playful banter and then she motioned to the door to the bedroom.

"Sorry I didn't bring a sling, but we can make do on the bed."

"Sounds perfect," I nodded and followed her in. Mark meanwhile had been busy laying towels across the foot of the bed in preparation. No sense in messing up the covers!

Laura in the meantime had begun to undress me. She was unbuttoning my shirt as she said, "so do you prefer latex gloves or nitrile?"

"Either works for me." She was referring to the kind of gloves she would be using. Some people have allergies to latex and it also affects what kind of lubricant you can use. Water based with latex, and oil or water with nitrile, or the classic lube for fisting, vegetable shortening.

"Great! I like the nitrile, and I wanted to use a new lube I found." She continued undressing me, a process that was equally as erotic as it seems. When she reached my belt, she unbuckled it and slid it from around my waist, the she turned to Mark.

"I think you'd enjoy Marks assistance with these."

I nodded as he unbuttoned my jeans and slid them slowly down my thighs. My erect cock sprang upward as the fabric pulled away, and Mark took it into his mouth immediately.

"Hope you don't mind," Laura asked with a giggle, knowing I rarely objected to a handsome man sucking my dick.

He dutifully finished removing my jeans and boots and somehow managed to maintain his grip on my cock with his talented mouth. Once finished he released my throbbing dick and stood.

"I see you are ready," said Laura as she gently stroked my cock with her now gloved hands. She guided me to the bed where I positioned myself on my back. And raised my legs, holding the to give her unfettered access to my asshole.

She gently teased my hole before applying the lubricant. It felt slightly cool, but wonderful.

"My God, that feels good," I said involuntarily.

"There are so many nerve receptors in the anus," she said, slipping into her sex educator role, "it almost seems designed for pleasure." With that one of her well lubed finger slipped inside me.

"Yessss," I hissed as I reveled in the sensations of having my ass invaded.

Her finger snaked deep and soon she was gently rubbing my prostate.

"Oh that's the spot", she said softly. "Yours is so easy to find, I'd love to use you in one of my classes to demonstrate how to find and pleasure a man's prostate."

I chuckled, "the way I feel now, you could use my ass for anything!"

She slid a second finger in and I let out an involuntary groan, not of pain but sheer pleasure.

Mark had moved to the side of the bed, now naked, his erect cock nudged my hand. I grasped it and began stroking as Laura continued exploring my ass.

"Am I clean enough?"

"Absolutely," she replied, "you can relax about that."

She was reassuring. I didn't want any accidents to spoil what was proving to be a mind blowing evening!

"I see you've found something to hang onto."

I looked up at Mark and smiled, "yes and it is a real comfort to me, thanks."

"I figured a lovely cock like Mark's would help you forget that a lesbian was fisting your gay ass."

I laughed. "I have no problem with that", I assured her. "We're all queer here, so it's just dandy!"

With that she added yet another finger into my slowly opening ass. It felt wonderfully full, yet ached for more. She was going very slow and sensual, to keep the pain to a minimum and the pleasure to the maximum.

"Damn, you are good at this", I moaned as she began sliding four fingers in and out of my hungry asshole.

"Thanks", she replied.

Then she slowly twisted her finger around sending waves of intense pleasure through me. My cock had long ago lost its stiffness, but now it was dripping seminal fluid copiously. Mark saw this condition and scooped some up with a finger and fed it to my open mouth.

I sucked his finger greedily and continued stroking his hard, wonderful cock.

The sensation in my ass is hard to describe. It is like waves of pleasure emanating from my asshole and traveling across my skin, inside my body and through me. Waves that crash and make me shiver and beg for more. She moves her hand in and out, still not fully inside me, but my body doesn't care. It's ecstasy that envelopes me and I hear myself growl from deep in my soul. The sensations made time stand still, and though I know she was going very slow, spending at least a half hour before fully going in. I didn't care!

"One more finger and I'll be past my knuckle", she tells me as I feel her hand turn then feel an intense shiver and then the feeling subsides. She is fully inside my ass, her hand waiting for my anus to accommodate her. As I get used to the amazing fullness, she smiles at me through my sex induced haze.

"I'm inside you." And with that she moves her thumb against my prostate sending me back into oblivion. My arms thrash and I groan and all I can say is "yessss".

Marks cock is leaking as I stroke it, and he's miles at me. "Mind if I suck your dick?"

"Go right ahead", I pant and he straddles my head and dangling his beautiful hard cock in my face. I devour it as Laura continues to move gently in my ass. She is sliding slowly in and almost out and it is driving me crazy!

"He might need cum", I hear Mark tell her as he comes off my cock for air.

"Good", she replies, "he has already had a few orgasms without ejaculation already."

She is correct, the spasms that rack my body are orgasms, stronger than any I have ever had, yet my dick has yet to shoot it's load. But that will change soon. Mark is an expert at cocksucking and he is going to get his prize soon, but before I can climax, I feel his cock swell and throb in my mouth. I am filled with a gush of hot cum and I love it! I suck him hard and drain every drop.

"Oh damn!" He gasps as his body continues to shiver.

"He got you didn't he?" Laura is giddy with delight. "Move over and let me have a taste." With that she leans forward and kisses my cum soaked lips. The taste makes her even more enthusiastic as she returns to thrusting her hand in and out of my gaping hole.

"Fuck, that is so hot", Mark remarks, now watching her work on my ass.

"He needs to cum I think", Laura whispers, and Mark starts stroking my half stiff cock back to full erection. The pleasure is intense and I won't want it to stop, but my body betrays me.

I feel the ejaculation coming. I swear it feels like it starts in my feet and rushes up to my cock and then, no longer able to resist a stream of white sperm blasts from the head of my cock splattering across my chest and chin.

Laura leans forward and licks it up as she keeps her hand motionless in my throbbing ass.

She then moves to kiss me and feed me my own cum. I am lost in sensations and the intoxication of pure sex!

After a long lingering kiss, she looks at me. "Now, I'm going to wait for you to push me out. That way your ass will not feel abandoned."

She is right. Eventually my hole releases its grip on her and I feel her hand slide out gently.

"How are you feeling?" Laura looks down at me with an impish smile. She strips off her gloves and wipes up the excessive lube from my buttocks.

"Can we do that again?" I am still panting and a bit dingy.

"Oh hell yes!" She laughs and kisses me again and she and I and Mark all roll on the bed in an embrace.

"Food!" The word just sprang from my lips.

"Good idea", she agreed. "You haven't eaten since last night have you?"

"Nope"

"Food good!" She says imitating Frankenstein's monster.

Mark and I chime In as we crawl from the bed, "Food good!"