Hand Job Honeymoon

Story Info
It was an arranged marriage between virgins.
2.7k words
4.03
148.7k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wedding was beautiful, the bride was beautiful, the groom was handsome, and all the right people were in attendance. The reception was perfect, perfect food, perfect music, in the perfect locale. Everything was perfect except Toni didn't love Rick and Rick didn't love Toni. They hardly knew each other. The two families, closely allied in business ventures, had arranged the marriage several years ago.

Toni and Rick had never been alone together. Their dates had always been chaperoned family functions. Toni had never dated anyone else. Toni's sex education consisted of talks with female friends almost as naïve as she, a few sessions of mutual touching and looking with the son of her father's secretary, and a brief session with her mother who explained the mechanics of coitus. Her mother's closing remark was, "Let him have intercourse with you until you get pregnant and then, when he thinks he must have sex, give him a hand job."

Rick's experience was almost as limited. One of the family's housekeepers had twin daughters his age who allowed Rick to attempt sex with them and then teased him mercilessly because he always ejaculated and lost his erection at the first touch of a willing female. Because of his failures with the twins, he never allowed himself any intimacy with any of the few girls he dated.

The penthouse suite at the sumptuous Bellagio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas cost over $5,000 per night. Rick and Toni arrived by limo for their week-long honeymoon.

When they were finally alone, truly alone for the first time, Rick took Toni's hand, gently pulled her toward him, hugged her, and whispered softly, "It will be all right. I'm nervous, too." Toni closed her eyes and hugged him back.

The suite had two bathrooms. Toni soaked in a lavender scented bubble bath for almost an hour. As she soaked, she thought, "I don't want a baby and I don't want sex."

Rick showered in the other bath. He rubbed his penis in anticipation of sex with Toni. He remembered his experiences with the twins. That memory put him over the edge and he shot his first load as a married man into the shower. He wrapped himself in the terrycloth bathrobe with the Bellagio logo and lay down on the king sized bed to await his bride. A few minutes later she emerged from her bath dressed in a white nightgown which was just translucent enough to show the contrast between her white breasts and darker areola circling her nipples.

Rick gasped at his bride's beauty, sat up in bed, and asked, "Will you lie down beside me?" Toni smiled and slid into bed beneath the covers. Rick turned toward her and pulled her body close to his. They kissed, mouths closed at first, and then, tentatively, began exploring each other's tongue as they kissed harder and deeper.

Rick pressed his erection against her thigh and pushed his thigh between her legs and began to rock rhythmically, hoping she would respond.

Toni felt his rock hard cock throbbing on her belly. Toni wasn't ready for sex with Rick and certainly didn't want to get pregnant. She remembered what her Mother had told her a few days ago. "Toni," she had remarked, "most men are just as satisfied with a hand job as they are with actually having intercourse." As Rick's thrusts against her body became more and more insistent, Toni rolled toward him, brought his hand to her breast, and whispered, "You play with my breast while I play with you."

She gently encircled his penis with her soft hand and began slow up and down motions. "Tell me what feels good."

Rick moaned, "Smear the juice from the tip on your hand to make it slick." He had only produced a few drops of precum, not enough to do any good, so Toni spit on her hand and increased the tempo. Rick thrust has hips, fucking her hand as she squeezed more firmly, responding to his motions. Within two minutes, he felt the pressure building to the point of no return. "Wait," he grunted. "I'm gonna cum!" Toni increased her efforts. Suddenly, Rick's cock jerked and spurted rope after rope of cum, the first two landing on his chest, the others dribbling down Toni's hand and arm.

As his penis softened, he apologized, "I'm sorry I came so fast."

"That's ok. Let's get a good night's sleep so we'll feel good tomorrow."

After washing her hands, she brought a warm wash cloth and cleaned the residue from his body, paying special attention to his quite limp cock.

As Toni lay in her marriage bed listening to her husband's deep breathing, she wondered how she would keep him satisfied. She had sexual feelings but not for Rick. And, in spite of both their parents' desire for a grandchild, her plans did not include a baby anytime soon.

Toni opened her eyes on Sunday morning. The plush hotel room was just light enough for her to observe Rick's morning erection as he lay sleeping on his back, softly snoring. Toni felt the pressure of a full bladder needing relief. She rolled quietly out of the king sized bed, walked to the bathroom, sat down and, sighing louder than she intended, released a gush of urine which splashed nosily into the toilet. Rick appeared in the doorway, his cock fully erect, and watched as Toni continued to relieve herself. He moved in front of her and began to rub his erection. Toni stood up and stepped away from the toilet. Rick sat down and said, "God! You're sexy!" Blushing, she did a little dance, lifting her gown to expose her hairy bush. "I want that," Rick sighed.

Toni spread her legs and lowered herself onto Ricks lap. His now throbbing cock was jutting straight up between them. Toni spit on the dark red helmet and began to spread the moisture up and down as she pressed her cunt into the base of his cock. The sight and feel of her caused his penis to begin jerking uncontrollably. Almost immediately he exploded. Cum shot up, large blobs landing on their bellies and flowing down into their pubic hairs. "What a mess!" Toni said as she pulled him up and into the shower. "Let's clean up and go see the sights of Vegas."

Watching Toni wash her breasts and then direct the spray from the shower directly on her pussy brought Rick's flaccid cock back to life. When she finished her bath, she soaped up her hands and washed his balls, his pubic hair, and, giving a few more strokes than necessary, thoroughly scrubbed his erection.

Without giving him the relief he desired, Toni dashed from the shower, dried herself, and waited impatiently as Rick pulled on jeans and a sweatshirt.

As the newlyweds strolled up and down the Strip, Toni realized that, for the first time in her life, she was feeling "horny." Sitting at a sidewalk table for lunch, they could see across the wide boulevard a "gentlemen's" club named "Crazy Girls." The marquee advertised "Half Price Table Dances" before five o'clock. On a whim, Toni grabbed Rick's hand, grinned mischievously, and led him across the street and into Crazy Girls.

On the center stage amid the flashing strobe lights a rather large dancer humped the pole and then got on her knees doggy-style and rubbed her crotch which was barely covered by a green thong. The dancer's boobs were huge, obviously augmented, and so firm that they scarcely jiggled at all when she danced. Toni observed the growing bulge in Rick's pants and was acutely aware of her own moist genitals.

"Rick," she whispered into his ear, "go find a girl to do a table dance for us." Before Rick could get up, a rather tall brunette with long hair and averaged sized tits approached their table.

"I'm Dominique. May I join you?"

"Of course," Toni quickly replied. "We want a table dance."

As Dominique began her sensual movements, Toni gazed first at the dancer and then at Rick, whose boner was obviously straining to burst out of his jeans. Toni put her hand on Rick's thigh and motioned for Dominique to move closer. Dominique straddled Rick's thigh and pressed her crotch against his erect cock. As her hips moved rhythmically, Rick pressed upward as he groaned, "Stop! I can't hold it back!"

Toni pushed her hand between Dominique's pussy and Rick's thigh, squeezed his cock and whispered in his ear, "Let it flow for me. Cum, baby, cum."

Rick's resistance ended with a flood of cum oozing through his pants leg, showing in an ever increasing circle of dampness. When the first spasms hit, Rick embraced Dominique, pulled her close, and took her left tit into his lips, sucking noisily. As best sue could, Toni embraced both of them, kissing first Rick and then Dominique. They quickly settled with Dominique, tipping generously, and departed Crazy Girls with Rick holding his jacket to cover the wet spot. Driving back to the hotel, Toni felt an unfamiliar wetness and congestion in her crotch. She contracted her genital muscles like she was holding back pee and found that the congestion became tighter. She needed release but wasn't sure how to get it.

Back at their room, Toni locked herself in her bathroom, undressed, and felt her swollen bottom. For the first time ever, she noticed a small protrusion just above her urethra. She touched it and gasped at the sensitivity. She proceeded carefully to probe and caress her new found pleasure spot. Her fingers massaged it into an even greater state of congestion. Soon, she was breathing as hard as if she had been running. She collapsed onto the floor as her body contracted and then jerked uncontrollably. Toni was both frightened and relieved as her body calmed and breathing slowed.

Rick knocked on the bathroom door. "Are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm ok. I'll be out in a minute."

Toni wrapped herself in the white terrycloth robe provided by the hotel and cautiously entered the bedroom. Rick lay naked on the bed, his penis swollen but not fully erect. When he saw Toni, he opened his arms, inviting her to join him. Still congested between her thighs, she let her robe fall to the floor as she approached the bed. She desired further sexual release but could not bring herself to allow Rick to actually penetrate her vagina with his penis. "Watch me," she rasped huskily as she sat on the bed, ankles crossed, knees spread. "I'll give you a better show than Dominique."

Toni squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples until she could no longer resist moving her right hand to her pussy. She spread her puffy lips and pulled her clit into view. Breathing rapidly, she rubbed her engorged love button with her now wet fingers while pinching first one nipple and then the other.

Rick's cock jerked back to full tumescence as he watched his bride's energetic self-pleasuring intensify to near orgasmic level. He knew that the slightest touch would cause cum to fly, so he resisted, hoping Toni would at last allow him into her virgin cunt. At the moment of her climax, Toni released her nipple and grabbed his cock. Cum erupted, first in ropes and then in drops.

As always, Rick's penis quickly softened, leaving him satisfied physically but disappointed that he had finished so quickly. Toni snuggled up to Rick, pressing her butt against his crotch. They lay together and quickly fell asleep.

When Rick awoke, the room was nearly dark. He felt Toni's body still curled up with her back to him. His cock sprung to life. Moving slowly and carefully, he eased his erection into the cleft where her thighs and ass met. She sighed, raised her top leg slightly, reached down and, with her hand, pressed his cock on her clit, closed her legs tightly, and began a gentle back and forth motion as she squeezed his manhood between her thighs.

Toni began to increase the intensity of her motion as Rick pumped his penis hoping for entry into her most private orifice.

"Fuck me! Cram it in!" she shouted, raising her leg to expose her engorged labia to his lustful probing. Rick's first thrust missed the critical opening. Toni turned suddenly, rolled him onto his back, threw her leg over his thighs, and straddled him in anticipation of the consummation of their marriage. The slight friction of her pubic hair brushing his penis triggered another uncontrollable ejaculation. As his cock jerked and spurted, she made a desperate, unsuccessful attempt to stuff him inside her. His erection wilted almost instantly.

Toni burst into tears of frustration which quickly turned to anger. "You wimp! When I finally give you what you want, you can't do it! What kind of man are you?"

She stormed into the bathroom, slammed and locked the door, and collapsed on the floor. After she calmed a bit, she filled the tub with warm water and soaked until she was wrinkled like a prune.

It was nearly midnight when she emerged to an empty room. "My God," she thought, "what have I done?" Sobbing, Toni fell onto the bed and cried herself to sleep.

She awoke with a start to the sound of the shower running. Cautiously, she slipped out of bed and peered into the bathroom. Rick was in the shower, bathing. Toni opened the translucent shower door and stepped in behind Rick. She hugged him, pressing her breasts tightly against his back. "I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you," she whispered as she slid her hands down his belly and began kissing his back.

She used both hands to rub his balls and soft penis. As his arousal became obvious, he turned, faced her and said, "I'm sorry, too. I don't know why, but I always cum too fast."

"Let me make up to you for last night. I love you and I don't want this sex stuff to mess up our honeymoon." Toni led Rick out of the shower, dried him off and then dried herself. Rick's cock was fully erect and oozing pre cum by the time she lay on the bed and pulled him on top of her.

"I can't... uhhhhh... hold it," he groaned as cum leapt from his cock onto her thighs and abdomen.

"Just enjoy," gasped Toni as she squeezed his slick cock and rubbed her clit with its softening head. "Rub me hard! Make me cum!" Toni spread her legs and pulled her knees to her breasts, exposing her pink, swollen cunt lips. Rick gasped as he looked for the first time at his bride's virgin pussy.

Rick hesitantly put a finger into her moist, pink cleft and wriggled it back and forth. Realizing his innocence, Toni spread her labia with her fingers and said, "See that little bump right here? That's my clit. That's where it feels the best." He rubbed her pleasure spot, at first slowly and gently, and, then, as she responded with little squeaks of joy, his ministrations became more vigorous. She grabbed his hand and pressed it firmly on her pubic bone. She humped his hand, making it a living toy for her personal pleasure. Rick complemented her movements with his.

"Oh... oh my god... oh my... oh... oh... mmmmmy god... yessssssssss! That's it! Right there!... mmmmmmmm... harder... yes... here it comes!" She pressed her thighs tightly together, entrapping his hand, and arched her back. Every muscle contracted as orgasm possessed her body.

After what seemed a dangerously long time to Rick, Toni collapsed onto the bed, totally spent and relaxed from her ecstatic seizure. She fell into a deep sleep as Rick gazed at her naked form. He realized that he loved her.

About noon, Rick awoke to wonderful sensations, warm and wet feelings engulfing his manhood. He opened his eyes to the sight of his love taking his stiff cock between her luscious lips. She bobbed her head up and down giving him feelings of pleasure he had only dreamed of. Sensing his movement, she increased the intensity and pace of her efforts. His groin tightened. "I can't hold it." Toni felt the jerking begin and felt the first surge flood her throat. She pulled back and watched as his cum splashed on her arm and his pubic hairs.

Once again, Rick stammered, "I – I'm sorry... "

Toni covered his mouth with her kiss. When he relaxed, she whispered, "I love you and I'm loving my hand job honeymoon.'

[To be continued]