Hand Job Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
739 Followers

"What are you doing here?" demanded Nancy, as if she had any claims on the stall.

"I'm giving this gentleman a hand job for twenty dollars," said the brunette. "That's how I pay for my tuition and books. This is a new bar, and nobody is working it yet, so I'm claiming it for myself."

"Like hell," said Nancy. "I'm claiming it for myself." Phil and the other fellow looked at each other, and at the two women, in amusement.

"Well, you're just going to have to find yourself another bar, little missy," said the brunette, contemptuously.

"Wait a minute," said Nancy. "I have an idea. How about we have a contest to see who gets to work this bar? Whoever wins the contest gets exclusive rights to give hand jobs here, and the loser agrees to never bother her again."

The brunette thought it over. It would be better to reach a negotiated agreement than to depend on trying to scare or terrorize each other. That's just good business, she thought. She was a business major, too. "Okay, I agree. But what will the contest be?"

Phil spoke up. "How about a hand job contest? Each of you do each of us guys, and we'll vote on who is best. Winner gets exclusive rights to work the bar." The other guy nodded. He liked this idea, too. He liked it a lot.

The spent some time discussing the details of the contest. The girl's name was Brandi, and the guy's name was Tad. Tad was already on board with the idea, and Brandi was coming around. She was fairly confident that she could beat this short, plump plain looking girl. They decided that they would each do the guy that they had first brought in, and at the same time. Then they would switch guys, and go again. Then the two guys would confer and select a winner. It seemed simple enough. Nancy brought up the issue of whether the guys would pay for the hand jobs. She had an aversion to working for free. They decided that they guys would each pay for one hand job; their payment for the other would be their service as judges. Everyone was happy with the arrangement.

There wasn't enough room in the stall for all four of them, so they moved the competition out to the main room of the ladies room. It was still early in the evening, and they didn't expect to be interrupted. Both of the men leaned up against the tile wall, and dropped their trousers and underwear. Nancy was happy to see that both men wore underwear. In some of the seedier bars she had worked, this was not always the case.

Brandi leaned in close to Tad and whispered something in his ear. Tad's eyebrows shot up, and he looked pleased. Then Brandi dropped to her knees and started working on his cock. She spit in her hand and grasped his shaft, and started pumping it rapidly. She used a basic pump, pump, pump, then swirl the head pattern. Very standard stuff, thought Nancy. If that's all she's got, she doesn't stand a chance. Nancy decided to use a standing approach, and stepped in close to Phil. She grabbed his cock from underneath and started manipulating it with her fingers and palm. This enabled her to stimulate his shaft, his frenulum, and his balls all with one hand. With the other hand, she began a polishing motion on his cock head. She paid careful attention to his reactions and responses; she didn't want him shooting off too soon; this wasn't a speed contest after all. She worked him up to a frenzy, then brought him back down slowly, then revved him up again, each cycle increasing the volume and the pressure of the jism in his balls. She felt the heat coming off of his smooth, slick cock as it slid back and forth in the palm of her hand, and she felt the rough surface of his cock head, now becoming slick with the pre-cum that oozed out of his gaping slit. As she felt Phil rocking and jerking under her tender ministrations, she stole a glance over at Brandi and Tad. Brandi was still jerking back and forth in her basic piston stroke. She at least had enough understanding of basic hand job techniques to fondle Tad's balls with her other hand, but that was about it.

Nancy noticed tiny points sticking out from Phil's polo shirt. His nipples were hard! She had seen that happen in some men. Normally Nancy didn't like using her mouth on a man, as she didn't consider it a proper part of a hand job. But she needed to win this contest. She leaned her head against his chest, sideways, blocking the view of her mouth from Brandi. Then she lightly nipped at the nipple through Phil's shirt. Phil let out an "eek!" and jumped slightly. Nancy looked up into his face. He was loving it! She nipped him again. She stroked and polished more firmly on his shaft, balls, and cock head.

Brandi had no idea what had elicited the shriek, but she didn't like it. Tad had emitted no shrieks at all. She spit in both of her hands, laced her fingers together, and pumped his shaft for all she was worth. Tad responded by pumping back into her double fist. Then his hip motion became irregular, and he began to cum. Nancy wanted to finish Phil at the same time; she didn't want Brandi to get a longer rest period than she did. She increased her stimulation on Phil's corona and frenulum, and chomped down on his nipple again with a long, slow bite. Phil squeaked again, and started cumming in Nancy's hand. Both men were shuddering and spewing at the same time, and both finished about the same time, but Phil clearly took longer to recover.

"Whew!" said Phil. "That was great, Nancy!"

Tad said, "Yeah, mine too. Great job, Brandi!" Nancy wondered at this comment, as it didn't look like Tad had enjoyed it all that much.

They all rested for a few minutes, then the girls switched positions in front of the men. Nancy and Brandi looked at each other, eyes fierce and mouths set. They both wanted this win. Then they stepped up into position. Brandi again chose to work kneeling, but not before whispering something into Phil's ear. Nancy again stayed on her feet.

Nancy leaned up to Tad's ear and whispered into it, "What did she say to you?"

"She said if she wins the voting, she'll give me free hand jobs every week for a month," Tad whispered back.

"Well, if I win the voting, you'll get GREAT hand jobs whenever you want them. They won't be free, but they'll be worth it," Nancy whispered back to him. Then she applied her hands to his cock. She chose an old favorite technique that she found always leaves a man gasping: the infinite penetration. She made an O-ring of the thumb and forefinger of each of her hands, and slid them down his shaft, slowly, from the tip to the base. As each O reached the middle of the shaft, she started the other one from the tip. When one reached the base, it came back up to the tip to chase the other O again. The effect to the penis was that of penetrating an infinitely long vagina, for as long as the technique went on. Nobody could resist it. It was especially effective with her thumb ring providing extra stimulation on every alternate repetition. She soon had Tad moaning and squirming.

Brandi, meanwhile, was trying to imitate some of Nancy's moves from Round One. She had one hand under Phil's cock, and the other on the head. But she just didn't have the subtleties of the moves down. One reason Nancy had chosen it was because it was difficult to learn without practice, and hence difficult to steal. She doubted that Brandi would get Phil off at all with this technique, especially given the thunderous orgasm he'd just had.

Both men took much longer to cum in Round Two, but both eventually did. Especially Tad, under the talented strokes of Nancy and her sophisticated techniques. By speeding up and slowing down her infinite penetration rings, she could take him closer or further from the edge. She kept him right near it, ready to blow at her whim, and watched while Brandi failed to get Phil anywhere near an orgasm. At last Brandi abandoned her attempts at the advanced method, and went back to her pistoning stroke. When Phil finally shot out a small load, Nancy added a twist to both of her hands on Tad's shaft, and brought him to his own release. Nancy stepped back; Brandi stood up and did the same.

The women looked at each other, then looked at the men. The men looked at each other. They each opened their mouths, then shut them, then looked imploringly at each other. Nancy thought she knew what was going through their minds. They were wondering if they'd rather have free mediocre hand jobs for a month, or twenty dollar fabulous hand jobs for as long as they wanted them. She was fairly confident what the answer would be.

"Nancy gets my vote," said Tad. Brandi shot him a withering glance.

"Mine too," said Phil. Brandi hung her head. She had lost, fair and square. Even trying to bribe the judges had not helped her.

Nancy was happy with the voting, of course, but not only because she had won the right to be the exclusive hand job slut of O'Malley's bar and restaurant. It was also because she had successfully applied three basic principles from her business classes: One, know your product, especially as compared to your competitor's product. Two, know your market and your customers and what they want and what they can afford. And three, negotiate from a position of strength. Combining these three basic principles, she was virtually guaranteed to win the competition, and the future business that was at stake.

The two guys had had all they could take at this point, and were ready to go back to their beers. They each handed their lady a twenty dollar bill, and left the room. Brandi turned to Nancy.

"Well, you won, fair and square. I'm sorry I tried to bribe the guys. It was wrong of me. I'll never set foot in this place again." She turned toward the door in shame.

"Wait a minute," Nancy called after her. Brandi stopped. "You know, I'm only planning to come here on Saturdays. I have another bar I work on Fridays. If you want to work here on Fridays, that would be fine by me."

"Really? Hey, you're okay, Nancy. Thanks. I think I will do that."

Nancy wasn't really being generous at this point. She was still using good business sense. This place did much more business than Carl's dive bar did, and the patrons were much more well-off. It was unlikely that a hand job slut on Friday night would put a dent in the business available on Saturday night. Furthermore, Brandi's mediocre hand jobs would only serve to make Nancy's look all the better by comparison.

"Brandi?"

"Yes?"

"I have a question for you." Brandi looked at Nancy, waiting to hear the question. "Do you ever get this, I don't know, hollow feeling inside you? Deep down inside? A hollow, lonely, horny kind of feeling?"

"Yes, I do," admitted Brandi. She looked sad to be thinking about it.

"What do you do about it? Do you have sex with boys to get rid of it?"

"Ewww, no!" Brandi didn't want to think about having sex with boys any more than Nancy did. "But sometimes, I do it with toys. Or with girls."

Girls? thought Nancy. Nancy was well aware that there were girls who have sex with girls, but it never occurred to her that a hand job slut might do something like that. Or that it might help to alleviate her problem. It was worth thinking about, though.

"Thanks, Brandi. I'll be seeing you around," Nancy said.

It was still early, but Nancy somehow didn't feel like giving any more hand jobs tonight. She was glad that she'd won the exclusive right to be the Saturday night hand job slut here at O'Malley's, and she planned to come back and exploit her new territory, but her heart wasn't in it tonight. Her kitchen was full of food, and her bills were paid up. She could afford a night off. She took the bus down to the manufacturing district and went to Carl's seedy bar and ordered a beer. She sat at the bar and didn't approach anyone to give out any hand jobs. Then her friend Curt came in for a drink.

Curt was one of her best customers. In fact, he was her first paying customer, ever, unless you count the disgusting drunk who had whacked off in front of her and given her twenty dollars for it so long ago. She liked Curt. He was okay, for a boy. He was strong and handsome and had a very nice cock. And he wore underwear.

"Hey, Nancy. Why the long face? Business bad today?" he asked her.

"No, business is great, actually. I'm just kind of blue. Have a drink with me?"

"You bet, honey." And they sat and shared their beers in silence and were both glad to have a friend.

*****

Nancy will return in: Hand Job Slut 3: The Empire Strokes Back!

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
739 Followers
12