Hand Job Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
735 Followers

"So, how do girls have sex with other girls?" Nancy asked Brandi. She really didn't know much about sex, especially girl-on-girl sex.

"Well, there are lots of ways," said Brandi. "Sometimes they use toys on each other, like a dildo or a strap-on. Sometimes they use their fingers or their mouths on each other, either taking turns, or in a sixty-nine position." Nancy scowled; those sounded icky to her. Brandi's eyes flicked to the love seat against the opposite wall. "But the best way..."

"Yes?" asked Nancy, intrigued.

Brandi pointed at the love seat; a short, highly padded sofa against the wall. "The best method I've found is tribbing on the love seat."

"Whatever that is, let's do it," Nancy said. She was in real pain, and was ready to try any remedy that might work, however icky it might be.

"Okay," said Brandi. "First, we have to take off all our clothes. Then we sit on the love seat, facing each other." The girls shed their clothes. Neither of them had any inhibitions; they'd been giving boys hand jobs together for months, and had often seen each others' bodies. Nancy peeled off her tight skirt and her cotton blouse and her front-clasp bra. Brandi shed her pleated skirt and her tank top and threw them across the room. Soon they were both naked, standing on the carpet facing each other, ready for sex with one another. Nancy admired Brandi's trim waist, narrow hips, shapely boobies, and brown pointy nipples. Brandi admired Nancy's cuddly, soft-looking body and small, squishy boobies. She wondered what it would be like to hug her tightly long into the night.

"Now we sit on the love seat, facing each other," said Brandi. They placed themselves on opposite ends of the short sofa, each leaning against a padded arm, facing each other, their legs pointed toward each other. Nancy's short legs reached barely to Brandi's knees; Brandi's long legs reached nearly to Nancy's hips. Nancy felt Brandi's smooth, cool skin sliding against her legs, and admired Brandi's painted toenails, bright red, matching her fingernails. She wished that her own toenails looked as elegant.

"Now what?" asked Nancy.

"Now we interlace our legs," explained Brandi. "You put your right leg over my left leg, and I put my right leg over your left leg." They did so, locking their legs together like links of a chain. Nancy again felt the cool smooth feeling of flesh on flesh, a feeling she so rarely experienced outside of her professional duties as a hand job slut. It was a nice feeling, she thought. Brandi had very nice, smooth, cool skin.

"Now, we scootch our butts closer together until our pussies are touching," said Brandi. They did so, inching their posteriors towards the center of the love seat, their smooth, cool thighs sliding against each other, until their pussies were in contact. Nancy could feel the warmth, the softness, the wetness of Brandi's pussy against her own. It was a wonderful, sensual feeling; comfortable and exciting at the same time. It was almost like kissing, only with her pussy lips instead of with the lips of her mouth. And the feeling of their thighs sliding against each other served to heighten the sensation, the intimacy. She liked it.

"This is called 'tribbing,' each other," Brandi said.

"Why is it called that?" Nancy wanted to know.

"I don't know," said Brandi. "It just is."

"Oh, that's very nice, Brandi," Nancy said, her body relaxing into the sensual feelings of the position. "Now what do we do?"

"Now we rub," said Brandi, and started undulating her hips in a slow, rhythmic fashion, as if she were performing a belly dance. She humped and twisted her pelvis, grinding it against Nancy's, and Nancy responded in turn. Soon they were grinding, rubbing, twisting their hips, their pussies, their nether lips against each other. It was very much like kissing, but with their pussy lips instead of their facial lips, with their clits instead of their tongues, and with their vaginal secretions mixing together instead of their saliva. The sliding motion, the warmth, and the incredible squishing sounds all served to enhance the heady euphoria of the intimate action. The wetness and the erotic, musky scents of the two women added even more to the feeling. Nancy had never felt anything like it; it was wonderful!

Brandi had her head thrown back over her arm of the love seat, eyes closed and mouth open, her nose pointed up at the ceiling. She rubbed and gyrated her pelvis in absent-minded concentration, focusing her attention on the pleasure sensors of her groin, conscious mind completely on hold. Nancy attempted to do the same; turn off her mind, relax, and float downstream. She felt the sliding, rubbing, throbbing pleasure in her pussy, she felt her juices flowing, she felt the warmth flowing through her body. She gave herself over completely to the pleasure of Brandi's pussy, rubbing and sliding on her own. She let the euphoria take her away. The pleasure centers of her brain released floods of endorphins, and her body shook and quaked in extreme pleasure.

Nancy wanted to cum. The pleasure in her pussy promised her untold delights; it promised her that she was mere moments away from waves of pleasure unknown to mere mortals; she continued to rub and twitch, awaiting the release of the pleasure that she felt had been promised. But it didn't come. She rubbed, she twisted, she undulated; it felt wonderful, but the anticipated orgasm never materialized. Neither did Brandi's.

"Are you getting close to cumming, Nancy?" asked Brandi.

"No, not really," said Nancy.

"Maybe we need to up the ante," said Brandi. She hopped up off the love seat and ran lightly to her bed room. She returned with a long purple wiggly rubber shaft. It was a double-ended dildo, ten inches long, with a simulated cock head on each end. "This should do the trick," she told Nancy. "Spread 'em."

She inserted one end of the dildo into Nancy's now-sopping pussy. It slid in easily, but still caused Nancy to gasp as it penetrated her. Then Brandi resumed her position on the couch, and took the other end of the artificial phallus into her own pussy. "Ohhhhh, yes!!" she exclaimed, as she relaxed back into position. She again started undulating against Nancy, now with both of their pussies pierced by the long purple shaft. Stimulated both inside and outside, by the double dildo and each others sliding, slippery pussy lips, both women were destined to achieve their orgasms. They wiggled, they wobbled, they ground themselves against each other. They felt the ridged shaft of the double dong against the insides of their pussies, and they felt the slippery, loving lips of each other's genitalia against their outer lips and their clits. They lost themselves in the sensations, they went into autopilot, and they climbed higher and deeper into the realm of pure pleasure, their bodies taking over from their minds and seeking the nirvana of sensual release.

Brandi was the first to attain perfection. The combination of the dildo inside her and Nancy's slippery lips outside of her pushed her over the edge. She clenched and shuddered and screamed aloud; her pelvis jerked as the orgasm shook her entire body. The jerking of her pelvis jammed the other end of the dildo deeper into Nancy's sopping pussy, and put her over the edge as well; she heaved and hunched and howled in uncontrollable pleasure. Both women screamed to the skies, their bodies awash in pleasure, their arms and legs flailing!

After several ecstatic moments of uncontrolled pleasure, they gradually relaxed and started to breathe normally.

"Well, was that good for you, too?" asked Brandi, jokingly.

"Yes, it was very good," said Nancy, turning her minds eye inward, checking to see if the hollowness had gone back to sleep. Yes, it seemed to be asleep. Not gone, of course; it never goes away completely. But yes, it was asleep. Deeply asleep. She was glad.

"Wow, what a ride!" shouted Brandi. "You're quite the lover, Nance! You can trib with me anytime!"

Nancy was glad that her hollowness was asleep, but didn't feel quite as happy about the process as Brandi did. She'd rather have it go away completely, and not ever have the need to have sex with anyone again. But she smiled at Brandi, glad that she was feeling good at the moment.

"Let's go to sleep, Nancy. Would you spend the night with me?" She reached for Nancy's hand, and pulled her over so that they were lying parallel on the sofa, on their sides, spooning. Brandi pressed her groin against Nancy's soft butt cheeks and put her arm around Nancy's waist. She kissed her on the ear. "Good night darling," she whispered. They slept through the night, on the sofa, touching, the hollowness in both of their guts at bay.

****************

Nancy will return in: Hand Job Slut 6: The Chamber Pot of Secrets

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
735 Followers
12