Hand Job Slut Ch. 10

Story Info
Nancy's day of reckoning is finally at hand.
4.5k words
4.1
39.3k
8

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
738 Followers

Chapter 10: The Reckoning

It was Thursday night, a study night. Dennis, the computer science junior, pulled the Hand Job Coupon out of his pocket. It was downloaded and printed out from his PC, and it said "Good for one Hand Job at any Super Sluts location on campus. No expiration date." He looked up at the voluptuous redheaded girl sitting at a desk near the ladies' room in the basement of the Computer Science building, studying. He walked up to her.

"Hi, Sandi!" he said.

"Hi Dennis!" said Sandi, looking up from her books and recognizing one of her best customers. "Chloe is available. She's your favorite, right?"

"Yes, she is. Thanks, Sandi!" Dennis handed her his coupon, and she slipped it into a green metal strongbox.

"Go on back," she said, jerking her head toward the ladies' room. "She's expecting you."

Dennis walked back into the restroom. The doors to the first and third stalls were closed, and there were sounds of moaning coming from each of them. But the door to the second stall was wide open, and a short, punky blonde girl with spiked hair was sitting inside. She looked up. "Hi Dennis!" she squealed. "I've been waiting for you."

Dennis entered the stall, closed the door, and dropped his pants and underwear. "Hi, Chloe!" he said. "I've been looking forward to seeing you again, too. It's been a rough week, and I need something different this time; something special."

"Oh, that's great!" said Chloe. "I've been working on a new stroke that I've been wanting to try out with someone special. Do you mind being my guinea pig?"

"Not at all," said Dennis, blushing with pride. He knew that any hand job he got from Chloe would be a good one, and was happy to be her lab rat. All of the girls who work for the Super Sluts chain are well-trained experts, he knew. Their advertising said so. "Give me your best shot!"

"I developed this one with just you in mind, Dennis," Chloe lied. She knew that her customers liked to feel special. "I think you'll really like it."

Still sitting on the lid of the toilet, Chloe positioned Dennis in front of her. She placed her hands together, palm to palm, and put them above and below his stiffening cock. Her fingers were parallel to his shaft, with her fingertips pointing towards his pubic hair, and her wrists near his cock head.

"I'm going to start out slow, Dennis," Chloe said, "just to get you revved up." She began stroking her smooth, soft fingers up and down his shaft, her fingertips grazing his groin and her wrists stimulating his sensitive head. She stroked slowly and softly, in and out, but gradually increased her speed and pressure. Dennis loved it, and moaned appreciatively.

"I knew you'd like this one, Dennis!" she said, as she further increased her speed and pressure. Dennis was getting lost in the sensations of her cool, soft, smooth fingers, sliding along his shaft, the creases between her digits nestling the contours of his cock and stimulating his most sensitive of nerve endings. She kept it up for several minutes, watching Dennis begin to breath faster and shorter, and watching his chest begin to jerk. Nancy had trained her well.

After several moments, Chloe added a twisting motion to her hands. She still kept her fingers parallel to the shaft of Dennis's penis, but twisted her wrists so that he would feel a rotational component to the motion as well. Dennis moaned and shuddered in pleasure.

When Dennis had reached the proper point of stimulation, Chloe changed her grip. She dropped her left hand to cup his balls, cradling his taut nut-sack in her moist palm, and gently massaging his gonads in her loving, undulating, hand. At the same time, she wrapped her right hand around his shaft, with her fingers curled up over the top, and her thumb on the underside, pointing up at his flaring purple head. She jacked her hand up and down, up and down, in time with her gently massaging left hand on his balls.

"Oooh, that's nice, Chloe," murmured Dennis.

"Oh, that's nothing," cooed Chloe. "I haven't begun the new technique yet. You just wait," Continuing the massaging of his balls with her left hand, and the stroking of his shaft with her right hand, she added a side-to-side flicking motion of her thumb on the sensitive, fragile, tender triangle of flesh known as the frenulum; that most sensitive of tissues on a man's body, just below his cock head. This constant frenulum flicking, sideways, back and forth, combined with the shaft jacking and the ball massaging, was all it took to push Dennis over the edge of pleasure. Five or six flicks were all that he could take before he was spurting rope after rope of thick, pearly jism out of the end of his flaring purple cock head. Chloe was ready for him, though, and had her mouth in position to catch most of the ejaculate, swallowing it down greedily as she continued to stroke and strum and massage the most delicate organs of his body.

Finally, Dennis's hips stopped bucking, and his cock stopped spewing cum. He did his best to focus his eyes on Chloe's cute, punky face. "Thanks, Chloe! That was even better than usual! You're the greatest."

"Awe, it was nothing, darling," Chloe told him. "Just be sure to come back again, and tell a friend!"

In stall number three, meanwhile, Joey was welcoming in her next customer, Harold, a graduate student. Harold always asked for Joey by name; he thought her straight, dark hair, her bangs, and her thick-rimmed glasses gave her an intellectual look, and that always turned him on. Joey knew that Harold was a graduate student and interested in research, so she always tried to come up with something innovative for him. Today was no exception.

"I've got something interesting to try out for you tonight, Harold," she said. "I call it the Infinite Pussy Simulator."

Harold liked the sound of that. "Great, Joey!" he said. "I'm in your hands." He dropped his trousers and boxers to the floor, and watched Joey as she poured a thick glob of lube into her palm. She then rubbed her palms together, spreading out the thick liquid and warming it up.

"Let's get you all slicked up first," she said, and proceeded to rub her hands all over his cock and balls; up and down the shaft, around the head, and deep into the folds and wrinkles of his scrotum. Harold shuddered with pleasure and with anticipation, watching the skin of his cock starting to glisten. Soon he was as long and hard as he'd ever been, and slick as snot.

"Okay, Harold," Joey was saying, looking up at him over the frames of her glasses. "Imagine that your cock head is poised at the lips of a beautiful, juicy, luscious pussy. You can just feel the point of your cock starting to press between the lips." With these words, she held her fist, loosely closed, pressed up against his cock head. Then she slowly, slightly, uncurled her fingers just a bit and let his cock penetrate into her palm.

"In you go, Harold, into that soft, sweet pussy!" She slowly, tenderly slid her fist down and around Harold's shaft, slowly traveling along its length, down toward his pubic hair. Harold let out a low moan.

As soon as Harold's cock head popped out of the other end of her fist, past her thumb, Joey took her other fist, and repeated the procedure. Harold was now sliding into both fists, and the majority of his shaft and head were engulfed in her warm, sweet, lubed-up hands. He moaned again, louder, and closed his eyes.

As soon as Joey's first hand reached Harold's groin, she quickly moved it back up to the top, and once again, slowly, softly, it began its journey down the length of his cock. Hand over hand, over and over again, she kept sliding both of her fists, slowly and tenderly, down the length of Harold's bright red organ, top to bottom, top to bottom, again and again. Harold was now shuddering and groaning, and leaking pre-cum like a drippy faucet.

"Down you go, Harold, deeper and deeper into that Infinite Pussy. Deeper and deeper into the pleasure." Harold nearly cringed from the soft, slick hands on his shaft, and the mental image of the infinite pussy swallowing him up.

But Joey knew that the penis has a short attention span, and didn't let it go on too long. "Now, Harold, imagine that you are going to pull slowly back out from that Infinite Pussy." She began sliding her hands back up his shaft, one after the other. Harold moaned again, louder still, at this new, slightly different sensation. Joey watched his face and his chest, wanting to keep him right on the edge.

After a few moments of "withdrawal," she knew it was time to take him back "into" the pussy. She started sliding her hands downward again. "Back in you go, Harold; the Infinite Pussy wants you inside of it!" Except that she slid her hands slightly faster this time, and squeezed them slightly tighter. Harold responded by breathing faster, and gasping with his mouth.

Joey kept speeding up, gradually. She also kept tightening her fists, gradually. Before long her hands were flying down Harold's shaft, squeezing tightly. Harold was losing all control, his hips bucking and his knees knocking. He grunted loudly, shrieked, and let loose with a large jolt of cum, rocketing out of his cock with the built up pressure. Joey, leaning in and concentrating, took the first blast right in the face! It splattered all over the thick black frames of her glasses. Knowing that she was already a mess, she kept her face in the line of fire, figuring she might as well milk the effect for all it was worth. Soon her face and glasses were frosted like a birthday cake.

When Harold finally opened his eyes, he was met with the erotic sight of Joey's black glasses and short-cropped bangs coated with his cum. His cock twitched again, and let out one more huge jolt. Joey slowly took her hands from around his shaft, and began licking up the cum from between her fingers.

"Wow, Joey; where do you come up with this stuff! You always have the greatest techniques."

"It's a Super Sluts trade secret, Harold! Just keep coming back and you'll keep getting the good stuff."

"Oh, I will," said Harold, buttoning himself up. "You can count on that!"

Meanwhile Sandy, the voluptuous redheaded hostess out front, was welcoming another customer. He was peeling a hand-job coupon out of his wallet and handing it to Sandy. "I'm glad you guys switched to these coupons instead of cash, Sandy," he was saying. "It's so much more convenient. And if I'm broke, I can just charge them!"

"That's why we did it, Roy," lied Sandy. "We're always looking for ways to serve our customers better. Zoey is ready for you in number one." Actually, Sandi had no idea why Nancy had switched to coupons rather than cash. It seemed like an extra bother to her, but, after all, Nancy was the boss. Sandi just worked here. Roy ran back into the ladies' room, eager to get his hand job.

Roy went into stall number one, where Zoey was waiting for him. Zoey was a cute, plump brunette, with lots of curves in all the right places. Her round face and ample bosom gave her a soft, comfortable look and feel. Roy loved her enthusiastic, loving hand jobs.

"Oh, Roy, I can't wait to get my hands and my mouth all over your cock again!" Zoey said. "Come over here and drop those pants!"

Roy wasted no time getting his trousers and briefs around his ankles. Zoey grabbed him by the hips and pulled him in close. Zoey was one of those women who believed that a good hand job also involved lots of mouth action. Strangely enough, none of her customers ever complained about her rather liberal definition. She wasted no time in plunging her mouth down over Roy's long, stiff tool; her quick, moist tongue and hard metal tongue stud eagerly stimulating the flesh of his cock.

"Mphfphmphphffgh," she said, around Roy's thick, red shaft.

"Pardon me?" Roy said.

Zoey pulled her mouth off of his cock momentarily. Roy could see her tongue stud flashing in the light. "I said, I can't wait to suck your cock and swallow your sweet cum, Roy!" she said. And with that, she plunged her mouth back down again onto his shaft, inhaling it deeply into her wet, sweet, loving throat.

But Zoey was no mere blow job slut; she was a well-trained hand job maven, fully schooled in the Super Sluts play-book of techniques. As her talented mouth slurped and sucked on Roy's shaft, her left hand cradled his balls, twisting and squeezing them, with just the right amount of pressure to ensure a pleasurable experience, but not to cause any undue pain. Meanwhile, her right hand was sliding up and down between his butt cheeks, tracing out the crack of his ass, and flirting with his sensitive butt hole. She knew from experience that Roy had a sensitive anus, and she liked to exploit it for his pleasure.

As her mouth and her ears told her that Roy's cock was nearing the limit of its stimulation, she increased the pressure on his balls, and began to press her right index finger into his tight brown puckered asshole. As his hips began to arch, she pressed her finger deeper and deeper in, until her first knuckle disappeared into his anus. When his back arched and his breathing stopped short, she slid her finger in to the second knuckle. When his head flew back and his mouth opened and he began to shriek in pleasure, she jammed her finger in as far as it would go! The triple assault on his cock head, balls, and butthole had Roy in hysterics, and he launched shot after shot of creamy white cum into Zoey's mouth, which she did her best to swallow down. Three big shots flooded her mouth, and then three smaller shots, and then an innumerable stream of small, dribbling shots, until he finally gave one last gasp, shuddered, and calmed down. Zoey stood up and planted a huge, open-mouth kiss on Roy's lips, snowballing his own cum into his mouth. She knew, from experience in this very stall, that he loved that too.

Roy shook his head, attempting to clear his senses. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Wow, Zoey, you just get better and better all the time!" His goofy smile covered his entire face. "Are you sure you don't want to marry me?"

"Awww, thanks, Roy. You say the sweetest things. Run along now; I'm going to have other customers tonight, you know."

Roy hitched up his trousers and went back out into the basement of the Computer Science building. He had plenty of homework to do. Getting a mind-blowing hand job wasn't necessarily going to make his studying any more efficient, but he didn't care. As long as he had a coupon left in his pocket, he was going to get his treatment! As Roy left the area, he was vaguely aware that Sandi, the hostess, was chatting with a short, plump, blonde woman at the desk. He didn't pay them much attention, but returned to his lab to try to work on his class projects.

The short blonde woman was Nancy, the founder of Super Sluts. Her job tonight was to visit the three Super Sluts locations around campus and make sure that there were no problems. If necessary, she filled in as hostess of one of the locations, or even as hand job performer in case of an illness or other absence. Nancy was the heart and soul of Super Sluts, and one of the world's greatest hand job sluts ever.

"How are things going, Sandi?" Nancy wanted to know. "How is the 'Red Team' working out?"

"Great, Nancy," said Sandi. "We're right on track for our nightly quota. Chloe, Joey, and Zoey are all here, and their regular customers are all asking for them, as usual."

"Any problem with the new coupon policy?" asked Nancy.

"No," said Sandi. "That seems to be working out just fine. The customers love it; they all have their coupons, either received by mail or printed out on line, paid for with their credit cards. It saves them from having to worry if they have enough cash. But I'm not sure why you wanted to make the switch in policy; it seems like an extra burden on the customers and, especially, on us."

"Well, it might seem like that," explained Nancy, "but it does have a lot of advantages. For one thing, it gets the customer's money up front. A customer may buy ten hand jobs during the course of a month, but if you deal in cash, you don't get all of his money until the month is over. But if you sell him ten coupons up front, you get all of his money at the beginning of the month. This also guarantees that he isn't going to change his mind half way through the month, and waste his money on food or booze or, god forbid, some other hand job slut instead. The second reason is for legal protection. If the cops somehow decide to raid our hand job business, which is, after all, prostitution and therefore illegal, it is much better if there is no cash on the premises to implicate us in any illegal activity. Thirdly, the use of coupons, with logos and slogans and standard fonts and all, reinforces our brand identity. And finally, it is for safety. I expect our business to keep expanding, with more and more franchises, and that will raise our profile, and might possibly make us a target for thieves and thugs. If some strong-arm brigand decides to rob us of our profits, I want to make sure that our strong-boxes are full of nothing but worthless paper coupons." Nancy looked thoughtful. "It's just good business, after all," she said.

Actually, there was a fifth reason why Nancy was insistent on the switch to coupons instead of cash, although she didn't want to mention this reason to Sandi or her other employees: in any all-cash business, there is always some chance of employee pilferage. But if there is no cash on the premises, there is little opportunity for the employees to try to rip off the company. All of their pay comes from the checks that they receive at the end of the month, drawn on Nancy's own bank. Nancy trusted her employees, in general, but saw no reason to submit them to unnecessary temptations.

"I guess that makes sense, Nancy," Sandi admitted. "How are the other branches doing?"

"They're doing fine," Nancy said. "Andi is working hostess duties at the Engineering Library with the Yellow Team, Dolly, Holly, and Molly. Candi is working the hostess desk at the Psych building with the Brown Team, Zelda, Velda, and Imelda. Tomorrow, we are scheduled to switch venues; you and your team will move to the Business Admin building, Andi and the Yellow crew will move to the Union building, and and Candi and her Brown Team girls will rotate to the Physics building." Nancy had named the three teams after the hair colors of her three managers; blonde Andi, brunette Candi, and redheaded Sandi.

"Nancy, you sure have some big plans. I'm glad you are doing all of this organizing, and not me!"

"That's why I'm the business major, and working behind the scenes," said Nancy. "You guys are the cute ones, the talented ones, and give our customers the best hand jobs in the world. I'll do my best to keep the customers arriving and tracking the cash, and maintaining an environment where you gals can do your best work ever."

Nancy left, moving on to visit her other locations. Sandi turned back to the line of customers waiting with their hand job coupons. Her "Red Team" was busy all night long.

Although Nancy was more involved in management and organization of the campus hand job business these days, she still kept active on the front lines. She believed that a manager, even a CEO, needed to keep current and in tune with the day to day satisfaction of customers. She still performed hand jobs herself at Carl's dive bar in the manufacturing district, where she first got her start as a hand job slut. And she still did hand jobs in the afternoons in her own apartment, hanging an old catcher's mitt in her window to let the neighborhood boys know that she was open for business. She used both of these opportunities to try out new techniques, new lubes, and new approaches. When these new methods worked out, she made a point of communicating them to her girls, usually through her front-line site managers, Andi, Candi, and Sandi. She called them her "hostesses." Her general manager, Brandi, also helped to develop new techniques and manage the three site managers.

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
738 Followers
12