Hand-job University

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,142 Followers

We walked into my bedroom and I was very polite and wanted to be very blunt in a sexy way, "Hi Brad. I'm Brittni and I am going to be the one jacking you off. What technique would you like sweetie?"

With a confused look, he asked, "What do you mean technique?"

I showed him all the supplies I had and responded, "Do you want to stand, lay, or sit down? Do you want me to do it bare or use some lubrication? I have heated lotion and heated Astroglide."

He was extremely excited as he divulged, "Ooo, that warm lotion sounds great. I will lay down. You want me on the bed?"

I smiled, "Yes baby. Take your pants off, lay down and let Britt jerk that dick off for you."

He handed me the twenty dollars before he slid his long basketball shorts off along with his black underwear. Keeping his shoes and shirt on, he laid up on my bed that was lined with a large trash bag for sanitary purposes. While on his back, I unwrapped the heating pad from around the peach lotion. Taking the warm bottle, I pumped three squirts into my palm and sat down on the edge of the bed next to Brad.

When that warm lotioned hand took hold of his growing cock, he let out a low pitched groan, "Ohhh, fuck! That feels fuckin awesome."

As I began to stroke the thick lube up and down on his shaft, I cooed, "I bet it does feel awesome, baby. It'll probably make you explode all over the place."

Brad had his head tilted upward so he could watch my hand move up and down on his now rock hard 6 ½ inch cock. The warm lube was creating that sloppy slurping sound and he was already giving me that look. He wasn't going to last long. I was facing him, with my knee bent, sliding my greasy hand up to his mushroom head and back down to his balls.

I wanted to draw his attention to my smooth pantyless pussy that was on display up my short dress when I lifted my knee more and asked, "Can you see my pussy under my dress? I just shaved it tonight...do you like it?"

When his head turned and looked, he cried out, "Fuck! Oh!" A rope of cum shot straight in the air like a hot springs geyser and landed on his belly button. He continued releasing, "Oh! Oh! Aughh! Yeahh!" as shorter spurts followed.

When he had stopped cumming, his head crashed down on the bed in total relief, "That was fuckin awesome. I'm gonna go broke cause I will probably be here every day."

I handed him some paper towels and a wet wipe. As he cleaned himself up, I washed my hands in my bathroom. When I had returned, Brad was dressed and walking out the door. After a quick change of the trash bag he was laying upon, I gathered my IPad chart, opened the door to the now 11 or 12 guys sitting in the living room and called out, "Mike!" He raised his hand and I smiled, "You are next baby."

Mike was about 6'2 and built like an athlete and I started my personable approach, "Hi Mike. You are cute. I'm Britt and I'm going to make your cock feel really good today. Take your jeans and sit them over there so I can jerk you off. Do you have any special requests? Have any fetishes?"

While removing his pants, Mike thought for a second before responding, "This might sound weird but I like to cum while on my knees which explains why doggie style is my favorite position. As far as fetishes, I can't really think of any except I really like girls' panties."

I giggled, "Get on your knees on my bed. I'm not wearing any panties as you can see," I pulled up my dress to flash him my bald slit before I gave him my idea, "But I do have some right in here," I opened my top drawer of my dresser and took out a sheer, white, silky thong of mine.

His feet were hanging over the end of my bed and I stood behind him. His cock was long and arched upward like a banana. Taking my thong, I slowly wrapped it around his 8 inch shaft while whispering in his ear, "You feel that silkiness on your cock?" Then I began to stroke it while continuing, "Oh, that's got to feel good sliding up and down it."

Mike gasped, "Fuck an A it does."

As I continued beating his meat with my underwear, I added more dirty talk, "My panties are going to make you cum so hard. I want to see you spray it all over my bed." After he let out a bigger gasp, I kissed his ear and seductively whispered, "You can watch me lick your load up off my bed," and then I gave a little slurp sound.

That sent him over the edge as he tensed up and grunted, "Yeah! I'm cummin! Oh! Yeah!"

He wasn't a big shooter but his semen was extremely thick and plopped down on the trash bag like somebody squeezing shampoo out of the bottle. He shook and trembled until the last drop had released. He shook harder when finished trying to enjoy his post orgasm come-down.

He laughed, "Fuck, I can't believe how filthy you are. That was hot as fuck."

Mike scooted off the back of the bed and began putting his pants back on while I changed the trash bag and tossed my panties in the dirty clothes hamper. As the waiting guys took their turn, I was using a variety of methods and techniques to get them off. Each wanted something different and I was happy to oblige. Even though my wrist was getting tired, I was making quick money and my pussy was wet and tingly just by making all these strange cocks cum. It was not only pleasurable for them but for me as well.

The next to the last guy was named Gil and he looked a little older than the average college student. He had a nice smile and after we exchanged pleasant conversation, he hesitantly asked, "Do you give prostate massages during your handjobs?"

I hadn't yet but I was thinking it could be fun when I answered, "Sure baby. Do you want to be on your back or knees?"

After removing his pants, Gil sat on the edge of my bed. He laid back and lifted his legs in the air giving me complete access to his butthole. After slathering my fingers with the warmed-up Astroglide in one hand and filling my palm in the other, I was ready to multi-task. I was jerking his six inch cock for a minute or so before inserting my middle finger into his anus.

He let out a slow moan, "Ohhhhhhhh that feels amazing."

At first I just stuck my finger all the way in and held it still. Then I twisted it around until my hand was palm up before I began to thrust it in and out. His rectum walls were extremely warm and snug. I asked, "Does my finger in your asshole feel good Gil?"

He babbled, "Fantastic. Don't stop. Squeeze a little tighter on my cock."

Gripping it tighter, my stroking became synchronized with his anus finger banging. I stuffed my digit in as deep as it would go and wiggled upward trying to tickle that prostate. His cock began to erupt all over the back of my hand. His cum bubbled out like lava escaping a volcano. Gil was holding his breath while slowly releasing intermittent grunts. I thought it might never stop. This man had spewed so much spunk in what was over ten spurts. My hand and his belly were covered in the goop.

When I had finished, I pulled my finger out of his ass and immediately headed to the bathroom for a cleanup. As I walked away, I stated while impressed, "Wow sweetie, I have never seen someone cum so much. You must have been backed up," I then giggled.

After I helped Gil get cleaned up, he left with a smile on his face. I finished the last guy off and looked at the clock. I had been jerking guys off for two hours and seventeen minutes. I sat out on the empty sofa, moving my tired wrist around while Maggie was in her bedroom jacking off her last one.

Eventually he came walking out with Maggie right behind him. As he left the apartment, she let out a large exhale and flopped down right beside me on the sofa, "Wow, my wrist is tired!"

I laughed, "You said it but in two hours of work we made some good money."

I had given 26 handjobs while Maggie had given 23. Together we made almost a thousand dollars and doing something I enjoyed for that kind of money was icing on the cake. After a short clean up, we logged back on to see another 57 potential clients. We scheduled them in accordance to our schedules and the two entrepreneurs were not a one hit wonder. We now had a legitimate business.

Most of our sessions were on the weekends even though we did have some during the week. I developed my ambidextrous side out of necessity and was able to jerk guys off with my left hand as well as my right. Of course the guys that were really hung, I would use both at the same time.

The first month, we each made close to 4,000 dollars and just over 6,000 in the second month. We were having trouble keeping up with the demand. Eventually we had to put people on a waiting list just like one would have at a popular restaurant. Maggie and I became more and more creative, even double team jerking off guys for double the price.

One day while sitting in my creative writing class, I got a message from a guy who asks me to meet him in 20 minutes at a public location. I typed back to him that I don't do that because it goes against my safety protocol. He responded that he would pay 100 dollars for my services and assured me that he would be in a public place. Since my class was ending in seven minutes, I agreed to meet him at a location of my choice. He described the vehicle he would be in and I told him to meet me at the east side of the Starbucks parking lot.

As I drove up, I spotted the vehicle. I got out of mine and went to his driver's side window. When the window descended, I could see that it was a silver headed gentleman. As I got a better look, I realized it was Professor Donlon. The same professor of the class that I had just come from.

With my face in the window, I laughed, "Oh, hi Professor Donlon. Long time, no see. I thought you were somebody else."

He smiled and gave me wink before responding, "I think I'm the right guy. I'm your next client."

I was a little embarrassed that one of my college professors knew what I was doing. I paused before stumbling, "Well...I...uh...well...how did you know about this?"

"Oh my dear Britt. You sit in my writing class looking so gorgeous. I must admit, I'm a bit of a cyber stalker just to see your pretty pictures after I get the pleasure of seeing you in person two days a week." He held up a one hundred dollar bill before continuing, "You don't age discriminate do you? I promise my money is good."

I thought for a second and decided, "What the heck." I jumped in the passenger side seat. I took the money, folded it and slid into the back pocket of my short jean shorts. It still seemed a little strange but business was business and even a guy more than twice my age has needs.

I snickered, "You better pull your pants down. This won't work if you keep them up."

Dr. Donlon pulled his grey dress slacks down to his ankles and the boxer shorts soon followed. Out flopped a rather impressive cock. It was thick and large. Who knew that my very own creative writing teacher was hung like a horse? I needed to get myself in a good position as well as getting as comfortable as possible. I kicked off my pink flip flops and sat down in a diagonal angle while putting my bare feet up on the steering wheel. I leaned over to my side and took hold of that thick monster.

I began stroking it to life. The girth reminded me of a boa constrictor. As it became hard, it stretched well past his navel and I could only fit my hand half way around it. His breathing became erratic as my pumping became faster. I thought he was looking at the steering wheel when I realized he was staring at my feet.

I played off that, "Do you like my feet Professor Donlon? Are they cute?" After he gulped his approval, I wiggled my toes and giggled, "I bet you like my pink toenail polish. I just got them done yesterday."

He panted, "Oh squeeze it tighter. Tighter. Just like that."

I was jerking it with a half twist around the shaft when I felt it throb, "Cum for me Professor Donlon. Shoot it high. I want to see it hit the roof. Think about covering my pretty toes with your love."

"Oh yea. I would...I would...I would cover your feet so...aughhhhh! Oh! Oh! Aughhh," he shouted while lifting his shirt just before the cum shot from his cock.

It never hit the roof, but the thick spunk squirted all over his chest and stomach. He slumped down further in the seat as he emptied his balls from the handjob I was giving him. When he finished cumming, he let out two large breaths of relief.

I giggled again, "I hope you enjoyed that Professor. I will see you in class the day after tomorrow." I opened the door and exited the vehicle.

At first it was a little awkward the next time I had class but I quickly got over it because there were at least a few guys in all my classes that at one time or another, I had jerked off in the last couple of months. I even gave Professor Donlon a few more handjobs in his office during the course of the semester.

Maggie and I continued our business and were making tons of money. By Christmas, we had enough to pay for a full year of college. It was insane! We decided to stay during the break to increase our workload because of no classes and only taking a few days off to go home for Christmas day and New Year's. We were putting in two hour shifts in the morning and two more in the evening.

During that month is when I had something a little different happen. I was in the middle of a shift when I opened my door and called out the name, "Randy." When Randi stood up, that is when I was shocked to see a girl. She stepped inside my bedroom and all I could do was stand there looking surprised.

She smiled, "I bet you weren't expecting a girl were ya?"

I shook my head and zoned back in, "Uh, not really. I guess when we give our handjobs, guys are the only ones who have been here."

Randi was very cute and an obvious lesbian. She wasn't totally butch but had a sleeve of tattoos with a nose piercing. Her hair was long and dark with died streaks of red. She was dressed in jeans, a hoodie, and boots.

She asked, "So is it cool? Will you jerk me off?"

At that time, I hadn't had sex with any girls yet but I saw no harm when I responded, "Sure. Is there anything you prefer? You want to sit or lay down?"

"How about if I lay on the bed and you sit down facing my privates. You can do what you want but I will tell you that I have a very sensitive clit so pay extra attention to that. My girlfriend gets me off by vibrating it," Randi informed me.

I shrugged, "That sounds good. You can put your jeans over there on the chair."

Randi took off her boots and jeans. She was wearing silky boy-short style panties. When she hooked her thumbs around the waistband and tugged them down, I could see a tight lipped, smooth pussy. She climbed up on the bed and laid on her back with her knees up like a pregnant girl about to give birth. I sat down with my legs in a V-shape under hers like I was her doctor about to deliver the baby. I was wearing lingerie with black stockings and a garter belt.

She really had a pretty vagina. Using my thumb, I began rubbing her clit in circles just to help it pop out. Randi let out a few low moans as I began to work my thumb up under the hood. I put to good use to what I thought felt good on my pussy when I get fingered. Her legs remained in the air while wearing white ankle socks on her feet.

I treated her the same as I treated all the guys when I began talking, "Does that feel good sweetie? You like when I rub your love button, don't you?"

She breathed, "Oh yes. Just like that. You are touching the perfect spot."

I seductively snickered, "How about we just slide these two fingers right in here," before inserting the two fingers from my opposite hand into her wet opening.

Her body jumped and she closed her eyes to enjoy. Now I was simultaneously rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy with both my hands. I was starting to really get into giving this girl a great "handjob."

She begged, "Don't stop. Keep going. Just like that. Oh, yes. Just like that. Keep going."

I whispered my question, "Do my fingers feel good? Your pussy is so wet. I think you want to cum all over them. I want to feel your juices."

She kept pleading, "Keep going. Keep going. I'm getting close."

My fingering quickly transformed into finger banging when Randi let out a squeal, "Ohhhhhhh. There it is! Auggh! Augghhhhunnngggg!" Her pussy was contracting around my thrusting fingers. Her juices began flowing and soaking my entire hand.

After she had orgasmed, I couldn't help myself but to continue. This was a new experience and it made my own pussy wet. I kept finger fucking this lesbian so long, you would have thought I was a lesbian myself. It was so fun and enjoyable. I ended up getting her off 4 or 5 times!

When we had finally finished, she was so satisfied, she gave me an extra 20 dollars as a tip. My hand was wet and smelled of her sweet vagina. Randi put her pants back on while I cleaned things up. If I hadn't had more clients, I would have probably went into the bathroom and masturbated. Of course I certainly did that night after everyone left. That also led me into girl on girl sex with Maggie later on that school year but that is for a different story.

In the month of December, Maggie and I earned over 11,000 dollars apiece. That is a lot of handjobs. Around Valentine's Day, we thought our business was going to be shut down. We had just finished a two hour shift when the last client was leaving and there stood two policeman at our front door. I could see them out of the window.

I was terrified we were going to get arrested when I whispered to Maggie, "Oh my God. There are policemen here. What should we do?"

Maggie was also frightened when she answered me after they knocked on the door, "I...I don't know. I knew this was a bad idea."

When they knocked on the door a second time, I opened it to see two very young policeman standing on our porch.

The tall one asked, "Are you Brittni Hart and Maggie Ferrell?"

I nervously responded, "Uh...yes. Is there a problem officer?"

The other cop chimed in, "Can we come in ma'am?"

I opened the door, "Sure. What can we do for you?"

Both policemen stepped into our living room as the door shut behind them. We both were shaking as we knew we were going to jail when the tall officer pulled out his wallet, held up a twenty dollar bill and smiled to his partner, "I want the blonde."

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,142 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Very hot. Love the way you would show your bare pussy to the guys while jerking them off. You stroking Mike's cock with your thong was so hot. The way you massaged Gil's prostate while jerking him off was especially dirty. Love how you learned to jerk guys off with both of your hands. I didn't expect you to end up having your college professor as a "client". Or a girl. Good choice to rub Randi's clit with one hand while fingering her with the other. That was some good money you and Maggie made. Great ending LOL. My favorite parts were: "I began stroking it to life. The girth reminded me of a boa constrictor. As it became hard, it stretched well past his navel and I could only fit my hand half way around it. His breathing became erratic as my pumping became faster. I thought he was looking at the steering wheel when I realized he was staring at my feet.

I played off that, "Do you like my feet Professor Donlon? Are they cute?" After he gulped his approval, I wiggled my toes and giggled, "I bet you like my pink toenail polish. I just got them done yesterday."

He panted, "Oh squeeze it tighter. Tighter. Just like that."

I was jerking it with a half twist around the shaft when I felt it throb, "Cum for me Professor Donlon. Shoot it high. I want to see it hit the roof. Think about covering my pretty toes with your love."

"Oh yea. I would...I would...I would cover your feet so...aughhhhh! Oh! Oh! Aughhh," he shouted while lifting his shirt just before the cum shot from his cock.

It never hit the roof, but the thick spunk squirted all over his chest and stomach. He slumped down further in the seat as he emptied his balls from the handjob I was giving him. When he finished cumming, he let out two large breaths of relief."

And

"She really had a pretty vagina. Using my thumb, I began rubbing her clit in circles just to help it pop out. Randi let out a few low moans as I began to work my thumb up under the hood. I put to good use to what I thought felt good on my pussy when I get fingered. Her legs remained in the air while wearing white ankle socks on her feet.

I treated her the same as I treated all the guys when I began talking, "Does that feel good sweetie? You like when I rub your love button, don't you?"

She breathed, "Oh yes. Just like that. You are touching the perfect spot."

I seductively snickered, "How about we just slide these two fingers right in here," before inserting the two fingers from my opposite hand into her wet opening.

Her body jumped and she closed her eyes to enjoy. Now I was simultaneously rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy with both my hands. I was starting to really get into giving this girl a great "handjob."

She begged, "Don't stop. Keep going. Just like that. Oh, yes. Just like that. Keep going."

I whispered my question, "Do my fingers feel good? Your pussy is so wet. I think you want to cum all over them. I want to feel your juices."

She kept pleading, "Keep going. Keep going. I'm getting close."

My fingering quickly transformed into finger banging when Randi let out a squeal, "Ohhhhhhh. There it is! Auggh! Augghhhhunnngggg!" Her pussy was contracting around my thrusting fingers. Her juices began flowing and soaking my entire hand.

After she had orgasmed, I couldn't help myself but to continue. This was a new experience and it made my own pussy wet. I kept finger fucking this lesbian so long, you would have thought I was a lesbian myself. It was so fun and enjoyable. I ended up getting her off 4 or 5 times!

When we had finally finished, she was so satisfied, she gave me an extra 20 dollars as a tip. My hand was wet and smelled of her sweet vagina. Randi put her pants back on while I cleaned things up. If I hadn't had more clients, I would have probably went into the bathroom and masturbated. Of course I certainly did that night after everyone left. That also led me into girl on girl sex with Maggie later on that school year but that is for a different story."

Keep up the great work. I always enjoy reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

Very naughty and sexy story. Great set-up and attention to details. The way you jerked off Skylar was especially intense. He must have been very horny. Love the way you decided to start a handjob business and convinced Maggie to go along with it. I also really liked the way you explained all the different ways to give a handjob and how guys want a variety. This part made me LOL: "Of course there were a few more people who thought we actually did plumbing." My favorite part was: "Ryan asked, "Are you serious?" After seeing my serious face into the mirror above the sink, he quickly took the money out of his wallet and placed it on the sink, unfastened, then yanked his pants down to his knees.

His flaccid, uncircumcised cock was hanging down several inches with the foreskin hiding the head. Ryan was 6'3 and his crotch was just above the granite counter top. As he faced the vanity and mirror, I wrapped my arm around his waist then took hold of is cock with the other hand. It was smooth and visually very veiny. I began to stroke it outwardly while we both watched through the mirror. Within seconds, it grew to be very long and the head peeked out of its skin turtleneck. I would guess the length about eight inches. I focused on his face while I gave him a steady, rhythmic handjob.

"You like that don't you?" When he gurgled his approval, I added, "Look at my hand jerk your cock through the mirror. I bet you think my sexy red fingernails look good wrapped around it."

His eyes were wide as he mumbled again, "Uh, huh."

I cooed, "Shoot it in the sink. It will be easy to clean up."

He put both his hands up on the mirror and his body began to seize. He growled and thrusted his hips in unison with every spurt of his big dick, "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Aughh!"

Ryan's thick cum first struck the cold side handle on the faucet before the follow up squirts splattered down into the sink with me offering encouragement, "There you go. Let it all out. That's it.""

So hot. I wish you'd do that to me. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHAT A HOOT!

I was impressed with the creativity to think up the plot, the details, and accompanying dialog. There was the business plan, the catching ad with appropos photo, the variety in lubes (or not) and in positions used, clothing/costume, doctor's office air, and more.

I love the testimonials that sometimes come out in comments. This time it was Anonymous, 8-31-18, adding realism to this story with his blurb about the girl.back in the 70's also working her way through college with handjobs. She was getting over twice what Brit and Mag were getting, though. Minimum wage was $2 per hour in 1974. In California (Britni's state), it was $11 per hour in 2018. So multiply Miss 1970's $10 times about 5 to get it into today's buying power.

For sure, 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 5 years ago
"I want the blonde"

Great last line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Back in college

In the 70's, there was this gal named Mavis that came over to the men's dorm on Sunday afternoons. She gave hand jobs for $10, she would take her top off while doing it but that was all, I know because she did me a few times. She never dated anybody at all, and she did 8 to 10 of the guys in a single afternoon, sometimes more. That is how she put herself through college, I found out later she also worked in one of the local massage places. Then one day I saw her out with her girlfriend, and understood why she never dated.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Friendly Blowjob She makes him jizz his pants and sucks him off to make it upin Erotic Couplings
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Gloryhole Addiction A young girl visits the adult store and loves the gloryholes.in First Time
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories