Hand Jobber

Story Info
How she became fascinated with black cocks.
6.8k words
4.49
258.6k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ido_ir
ido_ir
23 Followers

Dedication:

I note that many authors dedicate a story to or for someone. I'd like to dedicate this story to Pogy who is in the next dimension. Without Pogy, none of this would probably have ever happened; Pogy gave his life in Viet Nam.

Preface:

As I write, I'm a white 50 something married female. What I'm about to relate below is NOT fiction, it is non-fiction and happened quite sometime ago, when I was in High School. I don't consider myself to me much of a writer but if enough folks like this first installment there are a couple of more events which happened that I could relate.

About the Author ( me ):

I was born and raised in Erie, PA. My family was very middle class. I attended Catholic grade school, high school, and college in the Erie area. After spending a few years working for a large company in Erie my husband and I decided to move to Cleveland, OH where we presently reside.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was an 18-year-old senior in high school and going steady with the guy who I married after college and am still married to, from this point forward, I'll call him Gary.

Back in those days gasoline was $0.32 a gallon and who ever could use their parents car for the evening would do so and we'd all chip in with some money, usually $2.00 for gas. I might also add that in those days we used to neck ( we called it petting ) with our boyfriends and maybe gave them a hand job but that's as far as things went.

On this particular evening I was granted permission to use the family car. I had pick-up two of my girlfriends and we drove around town for three or four hours and got something to eat at a drive-in. It had gotten dark and I had dropped off my friends and was on my way home.

I pulled into a gas station close to home and purchased $2.00 worth of gas Back in those days there was no " self service ". I pulled up to the pump and the attendant, a young tall black man came out. On his uniform, above the shirt pocket was his name or nick name, Pogy. He asked if I'd like the tank filled?

I said. " no, just $2.00 worth please. "

He washed the windshield and put the gas in the car.

After he put the hose away he walked up and as I handed him the money I was astounded. As I said, he was tall, and his crotch was at window level. As I started to hand him the money I saw his cock hanging out of his pants in plain sight. I was frozen for a moment in time. He asked me if I liked what I saw and if I'd like to touch it. I didn't know what to say and didn't say anything, I just handed the money through the window, rolled-up the window, started the engine, and left for home.

Never in my entire life had I seen a black cock; the picture of same was permanently burned in my mind that night. In the days that followed I kept thinking about the event at the gas station and couldn't get it out of my mind. I kept thinking about the name Pogy as well and for some reason it kind of rang a bell. I couldn't place the name but the only place I could remember it from was the high school. One evening I got out my three year books that started from when I was a freshman. In the last year book I looked at I thought I found him. The name in the year book was " Pogy Wxxxx ". He was in the Seniors sections, played football, baseball, and basketball. I couldn't associate the face with the young man in the gas station as I hadn't paid any attention other than to note that he was tall and had the name Pogy on his uniform. If the gas station Pogy was the same Pogy in the year book he would be 3 or 4 years my senior. I started to become curious if he was one and the same.

One evening my parents and I had been at the high school for something like a parent teachers night and on the way home my father stopped for gas at the same station I had been at when I saw Pogy. We pulled up to the pump and out came a tall black man. Yup, it was Pogy and the face matched the face in the year book. I was sitting in the back seat and he never noticed me.

For the next month I kept wondering why Pogy had his cock out the night I got the $2.00 worth of gas. I wondered what he wanted to do with or to me and the more I thought about it the more curious I got. I hatched a plan in my mind that the next time I was out with the car, I'd stop and get another $2.00 worth of gas and see what happened.

About a week or so later the opportunity presented itself. Again I was on my way home after dropping off a few friends and pulled into the station. Sure enough, out came Pogy.

"May I fill the tank " he asked.

"No " I replied, " just $2.00 again, like the last time. "

He put in the gas and washed the windshield and when he walked up to be paid, nothing was hanging out. I handed him the money and kind of crooked my head up and asked him if he remembered me?

"Sure, I remember you, why? "

I didn't know what exactly to say, I smiled and said, " Well, you look a little different tonight than you did last time. "

He kind of laughed and said, " do you want to see it again? "

Rather than answering his question I said, " what did you want me to do that night? "

He responded by saying, " I was hoping that you would have been interested in touching it, making it hard, and maybe giving me a hand job. "

I laughed, " that it would have been impossible, I mean what if another customer would come in or something like that? "

"Look, I close the station at 11PM and you were in about 10 minutes before closing. We could have done it after I closed. " He bent down to the window and said, " I'm closing at 11PM tonight too, if you'd like to come back and visit for a little bit I think we could have some fun. "

"I'll think about it " I said, then started the engine and drove out of the station.

I look at the clock in the car. It was 10:45PM. I didn't know if I wanted to go back or not. I can't remember the specifics that ran thru my mind that night but I can remember the more I thought about going back it had some kind of appeal, maybe because it was something naughty or wicked or who knows, maybe it was just teenage foolishness; maybe it was because I felt a little bit flattered that an older guy would pay any attention to me. I decided what the heck, I'll go back and see what he was talking about so I drove around until the clock in the car read almost 11PM.

Just as I was pulling into the station the lights were being turned out. I didn't know if I should just drive on thru and go home, stop at the pump, or pull up to the building. I didn't have time to make up my mind. Pogy came out immediately and motioned for me to drive up to him. As I pulled up he said, " I'm really glad you came back. Pull the car up to side of the building and come inside. "

As I parked the car, Pogy turned off the rest of the station lights. The only lights that were on were inside of the building. I got out of the car and walked inside the station. I was surprised again as I walked inside as there was Pogy and his cock was hanging out again, however, this time it was half hard.

"Follow me " he said and he walked out of the office area and into a back room which looked like a wash-up as there was a stationary tub and a small desk, kind of like a small office.

Well, what would you like to do? " he asked.

"Gee, I don't know. "

He walked over to me and took my hand and put it on his cock and started moving it back and forth.

"You know how to jack someone off? "

"Yes, I've done it before with my boyfriend. "

He took his hand away and I kept on stroking his cock. As I stroked, he got harder and harder. I'd say he was maybe 8 inches about the same size as Gary. What I realized was turning me on was when I looked down, I saw a white hand around a black cock. I don't for the life of me know why this turned me on but it did.

"Have you ever screwed anyone? " Pogy asked

"No, I'm still a virgin and plan to stay that way until I get married. "

"Have you ever sucked a cock? "

"No. " I answered.

"Would you like to suck my cock? "

"No, I really don't want to do that. "

Pogy offered no objection to my refusal and just stood stone still while I stroked him. About 3 or 4 minutes later he said, " Oh God, that feels so good, keep pumping me, I gonna to cum. "

I looked down at my hand and started pumping him faster. I felt the muscles in his cock start to spasm and watched as his sperm started streaming out. I think he squirted four maybe five times during which time I became extremely excited watching his ejaculation. He started to go soft and I noticed my hand was smeared with his sperm. I asked him for a rag or something to wipe off my hand and he reached to a shelf and handed me some paper towels.

As I was wiping off my hand, he asked, " did you like doing that?

Without hesitation, I answered, " yeah, I liked it. "

"Would you like to do it again some time? " and again without any hesitation, I answered " yes ".

"What do you like about doing that? "

"I liked the squirting part, I've never really watch the sperm squirt out before. "

I told him that it was getting a little bit late and that I'd better get going home.

Pogy told me that he worked every night and always closed the station at 11PM except for Sundays. On Sundays, the station closed at 9PM. He looked me straight in the eye and said, " Thanks for coming back. I'm really glad you did and I hope you want to come back and visit again, I liked it too. "

As I drove home I remember playing over and over in my mind the picture of him squirting. I had absolutely no feelings of guilt or of doing anything wrong. I wondered what Gary would say if I told him about what I had done with Pogy and decided it would be best if I just didn't say anything.

A few weeks went by and during that time I thought about Pogy squirting. Whenever I would think about it I realized just how much I wanted to do it again.

It was another Friday night I for some reason I got a case of the " nasties " or was feeling a bit sexually wicked and decided that I'd enjoy masturbating Pogy. I lucked out when I asked if I could used the car to go and get an ice cream cone. My Dad said, " it's late but OK and be sure to come right back home. " I left within five minutes.

I parked down the street from the station and when I noticed the lights were going out I started the car and drove into the station and parked by the side of building, just like I did last time. I got out of the car and walked inside and Pogy was there with a real big simile on his face.

"Hi! How ya doing? I'm glad to see you, wanna go in the back room? "

"That's why I'm here. "

We went in the back room and Pogy unbuttoned his fly and pulled his cock out and I started stroking him.

"Would you like to suck my cock tonight? "

"No, I just wanna do this and watch you squirt again. "

"If I asked like pretty please with sugar on it would you suck my cock? "

"Honestly, no, I really don't want to do that. "

Pogy said OK, and that he'd not ask me that question again.

It didn't take long before he was squirting his sperm again, and again, I can remember how watching that turned me on again just like it did the last time. While he was squirting I rubbed my hand all over the head of his cock with each forward stroke. I think he squirted more than he did the first time. He started going soft and I let his cock drop from my hand. Remembering where the towels were, I reach for a few to clean his sperm off my hand.

As I was wiping my hand Pogy said, " you really like doing that don't you? "

"Yeah, I do, I like it a lot. When I do it, I get very a shallow/excited feeling in my stomach and like it feels like it's almost going to flip over. "

"Would you like to do it again sometime? "

"Yes, I'd like to do it again. "

Poke said, " I don't know if I should ask you this or not but next time would you be interested in jacking off some of my friends? "

The question had immediate appeal to me. " I think I would like that but I don't want to do anything else, only give the hand jobs. "

"Sure thing, hand jobs will be OK and I'll make sure that no one try's to get you to do anything else. Don't worry, I'll protect ya, I think we could get a good thing going. "

"Do your friends know how to keep their mouths shut? I mean I don't want everyone to know about this. "

Poke responded by saying that he would guarantee me that no one would say anything.

"So who are your friends? "

"Just guys I went to high school with. Some are guys that I've met at the local college I'm attending, I'm going to College as a part time student. " He paused for about 10 seconds and continued, " Oh, will you mind if they are all black guys? "

I kind of gulped and said, " No, not at all, to tell the truth, the fact is, is that I'd prefer that they be black guys. I think maybe part of the reason I like doing this is because you're black. "

"You like average cocks, big cocks, or no preference? "

I thought about his question for a moment and said, " I don't think the size thing matters much. What I really like is watching the sperm squirting. The more sperm there is, the more I think I'll like it. "

Pogy walked me to the car and gave me a piece of paper which was a cash receipt blank that had the station phone number on it. " Whenever you want to do something, just call me here at the station. Try and give me a hours notice and I can have the guys here and ready to go. "

How many guys are you going to have here for me? "

"How many guys do you wanna do? "

A couple of seconds passed and I said, " Maybe one more or two more along with you for starters. "

About a month had passed and I was never able to get the car. I was thinking about what it would be like to jack off 2 or 3 guys and would play the scenario in my mind. I liked the mental pictures and decided that I could ride my old bike to the station since it was only six or seven blocks from home.

It was a Saturday night. My parents had gone to a Wedding reception and I was home with Gary. We had been watching TV and necking and I had given him a hand job in the bath room and watched him squirt his sperm into the sink. As I watched him squirt I thought about Pogy squirting. For some reason watching Gary squirt wasn't as exciting as watching Pogy squirt. They both squirted about the same volume but it wasn't as much of a turn on to me watching Gary squirt.

As soon as we left the bathroom, I started thinking about Pogy and his friends. I looked at the clock in the kitchen and noted that it was 9:30. I decided that I wanted to go to the gas station to be with Pogy and his friends.

I told Gary that I wasn't feeling real good and that maybe I was getting my period. I asked him if he'd mind leaving because I wanted to go to bed. He said he was sorry that I didn't feel good and that he'd leave; if I wanted to call him and talk on the phone that he'd be at home. I told him that if I couldn't fall asleep I'd call. We kissed each other good night and he left.

I went to my bedroom and got the receipt with the gas station phone number. I called the station but there was no answer. I called again about five minutes later and Pogy answered, " Hi, it's me, you know, the hand job girl. "

"Sure, I know your voice, it's sweet. "

"I was wondering if you could put something together at closing time like we talked about last time?

"Wow Barbara, sure thing, you've just made my day, see you at 11!!! "

"OK, see ya ", and I hung up the phone. I immediately started thinking about what I'd be doing in about an hour.

It was 10:40 when I walked out of the kitchen, went into the garage, and got on my bike. I vividly remember that I was excited about going to the station and hoped Pogy would be able to have everything all set.

When I got to the station, all of the lights were out except for a light on inside the part of the gas station building where the cars got lifted up in to the air.

I walked inside and Pogy said, " I closed the station a few minutes early in your honor. "

I laughed, " I've never had anything done in my honor. "

I didn't hear anyone or see anyone else, " Is anyone else here? "

"Yup, their in the back and all ready for you. "

We walked into the back room. There were two guys with their pants down around their ankles. I would have guessed they were about the same age as Pogy. One of them was kind of playing with his cock a little bit and the other guy was just standing there with his hands at his side naked from the waist down.

Pogy introduced me to them and told them that I liked giving hand jobs and nothing else.

As I stated earlier, in the back room there was sink, kind of like a small laundry tub which I guess was used for washing up.

Pogy said that everyone should shoot their cum in the sink so that there wouldn't be a mess for him to clean up.

"So, who wants to be first? " Pogy asked.

His two friends must have had a case of the bashfulls as they didn't say anything.

"Hell then, I'll be first! "

He pulled his cock out. I stepped up next to him placed my left arm around his waist and started on his cock with my right hand. I pumped his cock for two or three minutes and he squirted. Pogy stepped back and the next guy moved right in without any hesitation. My hand had Pogy's sperm on it which made for real easy sliding. This guy's cock was about as long as Pogy's but a little bit thicker. He lasted less than a minute and he started squirting. His squirts were noticeably stronger than Pogy's and his sperm was whiter and thicker. I could feel his cock really throbbing hard in my hand. As soon as I stopped pumping his cock he stepped back and the third guy moved into place. He had obviously been playing with himself as he was totally rock hard. His cock was longer than the other two and what sticks in my mind is that the head of his cock was very large, almost half again as thick as the shaft - I'd be safe in saying that he was 9 inches and his cock had a very pronounced upward curve. I was very fascinated with the size and the size of the head. I'd stroke it a few times then roll my hand over and around the head. When he squirted his squirts were very strong. They hit the back of the sink with a force that we all could hear - and, he squirted the most of all. The consistency of his sperm was on the thin/watery side but boy, did it ever come out with a lot of force. When he was finished, he didn't start to go soft but stayed kind of hard. I kept on stroking his cock until he asked me to stop; he said he was to sensitive and it almost was starting to hurt. I was hoping he would squirt again.

Pogy had been watching me do the other two guys and obviously playing with himself. When the third guy stepped back from the sink, Pogy moved in and just plain let his sperm fly immediately into the sink.

My mind was in a whirl and I completely enjoyed doing what I had just done. At the time, I can remember that I wished there were more cocks to masturbate but in fact there were not. As I look back I can remember that I felt very happy inside kind of like a kid in a toy shop.

When Pogy had finished the two other guys had already left. Pogy flushed the sink with water to remove all of the "evidence".

"So what did you think Barb, did you like it? "he asked.

"Hmmm, damn, I really did really enjoy myself; to be honest, I wish there we more guys. "

Pogy looked at me and said, " you serious? "

"Yes, I am serious, I really enjoy doing it. Ya know, earlier this evening I gave my boyfriend a hand job but I didn't enjoy doing it nearly as much and I just enjoyed doing you and your friends. "

"Any idea why? "

"I don't know, it just wasn't as exciting for some reason. "

"Ya think it was because the cocks you just did were all black? "

I thought for a moment, " Could be. Maybe it's because they were different sizes and had different shapes. Maybe it's because I never know how much sperm their going to squirt. I just don't know but I can tell ya that I have a new hobby that I like very much. "

ido_ir
ido_ir
23 Followers
12