Handcuffed and Obedient

Story Info
She gets restrained, so what will he do?
1.3k words
3.26
23.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were goofing around on his bed, listening to music and soft kissing. Our clothes became tight and we were hot, so he took his shirt off. God, I love his bare chest and hands. Especially on my body.

"Let me just try something", he said with soothing voice, but holding my hands against bed's bars. He found handcuffs and before I could've react, I was tied and my hands were useless. Then he took off my pants and panties, and started licking me. I was trying to push him off, but he was so stubborn and much stronger than me.

"Untie me", I said trough whisper, while he was looking me from above.

"No." He stood up and kneeled right by my head with his cock right there in my face. I just took his head in my mouth, but his thirst was much bigger so he shoved him down my throat.I'm going to die tonight,I thought, which made me wet even more than his spit. He moved away from me to choose what music should we listen to, but all I wanted was to listen to his moans while I suck him. I wanted him so bad, but my hands were cuffed. I touched him with my leg, but he wasn't pleased by that gesture. He played some random music, and then came back to me.

"Please, uncuff me", I begged, but he was angry with me for saying that. He said again that he won't do that, and unexpectedly shoved his penis in me. He did a few moves back and forth, and then pulled him out. He was just sitting there, looking at me.Please do me, please do me real bad, I thought and I thought of saying that, but nothing was coming out.

"Darling, uncuff me, I beg you, please,please."

Slap. "Stop asking for it", he shouted, "I won't!" Slap. "Do you understand that?"

My whole body was on fire in that moment. He was aggressive and angry with me because I deserved it for being the little bitch I am, and in my mind I felt like I am high on drugs. I almost could have seen my cheeks, that fiery red mark on them in the shape of his hand. And that turned me on more than anything. My pussy was wet and hungry for his cock, which was deep in my mouth before I could've realized what was going on. I was gagging on it and my spit was dripping from my mouth. His fingers found his way to my vagina and he firstly rubbed me gently, and then started to finger me fast. My eyes were teary, and my body was shaking while I tried to moan restricted by his cock. He pulled it out and then started to tease me. I wanted it back, thinkingif you won't put it in my pussy and fuck me, then I want to suck you until you can't stand,but he was stronger and, in the first place – not tied to bed. I was licking his shaft, and putting his balls gently in my mouth, and his moans encouraged me to do that more, but the first time I tried to put his dick in my mouth he moved for few inches and left me hanging. For all that time, his fingers inside of my pussy were making a lot of mess in me. Then he stopped for a moment, stood up, and watched me from above. Full of himself, his eyes sparkling and his mouth in half-smile. I wanted to touch him so bad. If I ask him to uncuff me, maybe he won't do it for whole evening. I must me good girl from now on so I can be on top. Then he placed my hips and legs how he likes it and penetrated me, slowly and deep at first. I wanted to touch myself, I wanted to touch him, I wanted to roll him over and put up a show for him. His face was really near mine while I was trying to catch breath, and when I would've wanted to kiss him, he would pull back.

"We kiss only when I say, okay?"

"Okay." – I said, full of guilt and pleasure.

"We do everything as I say." He slowed down a bit, and continued to talk. "I will now uncuff you. But you will be on top. And I want to see your breasts. We will do as I say."

I just nodded my head, and the tight handcuffs weren't on my joints anymore. I sat on edge of the bed and obeyed every one of his commands. Looking down, I took off my shirt and bra. When I lifted my head, he was standing before me. Without asking I started sucking him, and I felt in my mouth how his dick was getting bigger and harder once again. At last, I stood up and gestured him to lay, and I easily sat on him.Oh God, how much I enjoy riding you, I could do it for a few hours straight.His hands were grabbing my waist and dictating the rhythm of my motion. And they weren't still, while I was changing place of my hands, his did it too – grabbing my butt and boobs, spanking me, slightly choking me. I could felt my orgasm build up in me slowly but thoroughly. He rapidly hugged me around my waist and heading towards my breast, but I moved myself. He tried again, and I dodged it again – and that was not a good idea. He was angry as hell. His words that we do it as he says were no longer in my head, but his hand again slapped my cheek. I let him do it. I was not acting accordingly. I deserve everything he does to me. Then he pulled me so close to him and started moving his hips and I was, once again, trying to catch my breath. He pushed me of himself and pointed to the edge of bed. As he started to fuck me in this position, he was gentle and caring. His kisses were soft, and that made me think he decided to fuck me slowly. I wasn't sure how I felt about that, and when I lied down on bed I figured out that I was wrong. Everything to this moment was only him getting started. He was so fast that I felt friction between our organs and bodies, I could've felt fire starting in each one of us. I couldn't breathe nor move. I couldn't even blink; my eyes were fixed on his face.

He slapped me again. I smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked, but I continued to smile.I felt so damn good, better than any time before. "I asked you something. Is something funny?"

"Kind of." He hit me with more power than before. My head was in that position for few seconds, and then I looked back at him. "Is that as hard as you can hit?" He started fucking me fast and deep and I was on my peak, and I didn't expect the next slap. He hit me really hard, and just thought of the pain he caused me got me off. I was done in seconds. He pulled his dick out and put it directly in my mouth. I was still shivering because of climax, and the fact I am licking my cum of his dick just left me wanting him more. He finished in my mouth within seconds.

We knocked down over bed, and just laid there, holding our hands and shivering in delight.

I have that feel, darling,I thought to myself while looking deep down in his blue, benevolent eyes,that we will have future as good as this evening.