Handcuffed Slavegirl Pt. 02

Story Info
Barbara ends her first day as a slave.
1.1k words
3.83
42.4k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben guided Barbara towards the mansion. Missing the relative comfort of the shoes, the naked, piss drenched, handcuffed girl marched forward, enduring the frequent pinching and slapping of her ass.

She was taken inside through the backdoor and was taken to the basement. On the top of the staircase to the basement was the switch which lit the light bulb in the basement. Its light revealed a room of various items such as a table, an iron cage, chains and a St Andrew's cross.

Ben picked up a padlock from the table and pushed the woman towards the cage. It was short, forcing her to fall on her knees in order to enter. Her handcuffs forced her to walk in on her knees.

Once inside, she sat down, relieved at the opportunity. Ben locked her in. Then he picked up his pants, reached for a pocket in it and took out a key. He went behind Barbra.

"Come a bit closer, I want to release you," he said.

Barbara pushed herself backwards to allow him unlock her. Ben turned the key and removed the handcuffs. Barbara suffered excruciating pain as she tried to bring her hands forward. Meanwhile, Ben returned to face her.

"Hands together," he said.

Barbara complied, only to be cuffed again.

"I allowed you to take your hands forward since you were in pain. However, you will not use them to deny access to your pussy when presenting yourself to us. Understood?"

"Yes... Master,"

"Good. Have a bit of rest," Ben said, leaving her. On his way out, he turned off the light, leaving her in darkness.

Barbara tried to rest, leaning against the iron bars of the cage. It soon became uncomfortable and she lay on the floor in a fetal position. This allowed just enough room for her to rest. She closed her eyes, dreading her future.

She just could not imagine her fate. They said she was a slave. Of course, they had her their way with her. She was going to fight, she thought.

"I may be raped, caged or pissed on. But I am no slave" she thought to herself.

Barbara did not know when she fell asleep.

***

She was shaken out of her sleep by the sound of an iron bar hitting the bars of her cage. Ben had returned and had startled her by banging on the iron bars.

"Get up, slut!"

Barbara sat up and stared at him. He was wearing only boxer shorts through which she thought she saw a half erect cock. Ben unlocked the cage and ordered her out.

"Raise your arms above your head!" he said.

Barbara hesitated for a moment, thinking of disobeying. Ben was quick to response and slapped her ass. She promptly lifted her hands.

"No hesitation allowed! Understood bitch?"

"Yes, Master," she said, once again hesitantly.

"You will have to be severely punished" Ben said. "But first, we need to wash you. You reek of piss. Come now".

Ben walked over to the table, picked something and went behind Barbara. He then reached around her neck to attach a collar which he fastened behind her neck. He then picked up a leash from the table and attached it to her collar.

"Let's go!"

Ben pulled on her leash and dragged her towards a bathroom. He ordered her stand under the shower and told her to open it. She did it with her cuffed hands and he let her wash herself thoroughly.

"Wash your pussy well. We do not need you to be filthy. And, do not pee in the shower," he ordered, instinctively figuring out her thoughts.

"Yes Master,"

"You know, you are not our first slave. We know what goes through your minds," he explained.

Barbara knew that there was at least one more girl in the mansion. Perhaps the number was even higher. She did not want to know.

She wanted freedom from this utter humiliation.

Ben picked up a towel and dried her after her shower and led her to a dining room. There was dinner on the table for one person. Ben led Barbara to a corner of the room and attached the leash to a metal ring on the wall. He then picked up a pair of shackles, cuffed her legs, unlocked her handcuffs and cuffed her hands behind her back.

Then he brought two bowls and kept them on the floor. One had dinner and the other had water.

"Have dinner, slut!" he said, slapping her ass. He detached the leash and made her kneel. Then he turned her so that her back faced the table.

"I want to see your ass and pussy while I have my dinner. You can bend over and have your meal. Make sure the legs are spread and the ass is raised."

Barbara knew that there was no point in fighting back. She was hungry and the dinner smelled good, whatever it was. There was pieced of bacon and rice with some vegetables there. She dropped down and ate with her mouth.

"Your ass and pussy looks wonderful. You should be proud of them," Ben said while they were having dinner. Barbara felt the humiliation of being displayed like a wanton slut. She managed a faint 'thank you' with some effort.

Ben was happy after dinner. He reattached the leash and took her to a bedroom. The shackles allowed enough space for her to walk.

Inside the bedroom, there was a master bed, a table and an attached bathroom.

"Need a pee little one?" Ben asked, tickling her pussy.

"Yes Master."

"Let's go."

Ben stood by the door as Barbara urinated, seated on the toilet seat. She was glad that he could not see her pussy when she pissed. Ben really did not care at that moment. He had enough time for her and there were enough things to do.

After she had peed, he wiped her clean and took her back to bed. He detached the leash.

"You'll sleep with me tonight," he said.

"Thank you Master Ben."

He smiled and started removing his clothes. Naked, he climbed on to the bed and fondled Barbara's breasts.

"Suck me. I want to fuck you!" he said.

***

After fucking her good and making her swallow, Ben said that it was time to sleep. "You can sleep at my feet slut. Your hands will be cuffed to your back. Even letting you sleep on the bed is a privilege."

"Thank you, Sir," Barbara managed.

"If you do not misbehave, we will let you sleep with better facilities. If not, you will sleep in the cage, or even outside."

"I understand."

Ben moved up and unlocked her shackles, only to attach one leg to a bed post.

"In the morning, suck me to wake me up. If you do not suck well, you will face consequences."

"I understand Sir."

Good night slut," Ben said patting her head. "I'm sure you'll be a well rained slave."

Barbara closed her eyes. "Thank you Sir," she mumbled.