Handcuffed Virgin Ch. 01

Story Info
A young girl battles two policemen to save her virginity.
6.3k words
3.77
176.9k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DesiDog
DesiDog
45 Followers

(This story is a rewritten version of 'Harlan County Line' by 'Sickman'. Credits for the plot and premise go to the original author. I hope readers like my rewritten version as well.)

*

In retrospect, I shouldn't have taken that shortcut. We have heard or been told a million times that nothing good comes out of taking shortcuts, but we don't listen, do we? There's no shortcut to making money, and apparently, as I've now learnt, you shouldn't be taking a shortcut on the highway either. Especially if you are an 18-year old girl driving all by herself.

Now that I think about it, I realise it was a mistake, a big mistake. But that night, it didn't seem that way. It seemed practical. I was running late. I wanted to reach my apartment by 11, so that I could tuck in by 12 and get a good night's sleep before my important term exam the next day. Well, I never made it to the exam, so that didn't work out. I had been studying all day at a friend's place, but I didn't want to sleep over. My rented apartment was nearer to our college.

I set out from my friend's place at around 10:30 pm, taking NH 52. At night, the drive took around 30 minutes, but I wanted to cut it short and hence, took a shortcut that I knew of. The shortcut road wasn't bad, but it wasn't as smooth as the highway either. On the couple of occasions when I had ventured through it during the day, it had been largely deserted. At night, it seemed even more deserted and somewhat scary. As the headlights of my car penetrated through the tree-lined road, I rolled up my windows and rechecked the door locks. A couple of minutes later, I contemplated turning around but didn't. You'll be at the other end in less than 10 minutes. I clutched the steering wheel, turned on the radio and stepped on the accelerator, wanting to get through the road as soon as I could.

I don't recall exactly what happened a few minutes later, but I do remember hearing a loud bomb-like bang and losing control of the car as it skidded off the road. My head hit something hard and my world became dark.

I woke up on a wooden bench. I tried to rub my eyes but couldn't move my hands up. Shit, I'm handcuffed! I pushed myself up on my elbows and sat up. Looking around myself, I realised I was in what looked like a police interrogation room. Of course, I had never been in an interrogation room before, but I had seen plenty in movies to make out where I was. The gray walls, the single iron door, the wooden table, the two wooden chairs and the bench I was upon... it was about the same as I had seen in movies, only a lot more quirky in real.

Suddenly, the door clanked opened and two men in police uniforms walked in. Both looked mean, and both were fat. One of them seemed to be in his 40s, while the other looked much younger.

"Oh, so you're finally up," one of them said.

"Where am I?" I asked. "Why am I in handcuffs?"

Both of them were now standing in front of me in identical positions, leaning against the table, arms folded across their chests and resting on their ample bellies.

"You're in Mithinagar Police Station," replied the older one.

"You're under arrest," added his partner.

"Under arrest? Me? What... why? What did I do?"

"Hah! Don't act as if you don't know," the younger one said, sitting down heavily in a chair.

They were staring at me. To say I was scared would be a major understatement. This was the first time that I was in such close proximity of two policemen. To make things worse, they looked mean and harsh and I was with them in an interrogation room, handcuffed.

Trying to make sense of the situation, I looked at them and asked: "What have I done? How did I get here? Where is my car?"

"You know... what's your name?"

I took me a moment to realise that that question was aimed at me. "Neha," I answered.

"Neha, you know, you're very lucky girl," said the younger one, smiling. "Isn't she, Pankaj?"

"Yes, Hiren, she is, she really is."

What are they talking about?

"You're lucky that we found you and your car on that deserted road," Pankaj continued. "We don't really patrol that road; hardly anyone uses it at night. But I guess it was perfect for you, wasn't it?"

"Perfect for me? Why? What do you mean?" I asked, confused as ever.

"Oh, stop acting now," Hiren said. "We found one bottle of whisky and two empty beer bottles in your car... we know you're a bootlegger."

Bootlegger? Bootlegger? "I'm not a bootlegger; I'm a college student... I study in JP College."

"A lot of college students make money by bootlegging. We know very well how you people operate," Pankaj said. "We know you were supposed to deliver the whisky to someone on that dark road, but your tyre burst and you hit a tree. That's probably when you lost consciousness."

This is absurd! I was starting to get angry. How could these guys just make such assumptions?

"I'm not a bootlegger, this is a mistake. I..."

Pankaj interrupted: "How do you explain the whisky and beer bottles in your car then?"

It hit me then. My boyfriend, he had borrowed my car a couple of days earlier. He had said he was going to party with some friends. But in my car! How could he party in my car and even leave bottles behind?

"I can explain," I told Pankaj. "My boyfrie... some friends had borrowed my car. They probably left the bottles behind, they're not mine. Please belie..."

"You won't get away by blaming someone else," Hiren said, standing up in front of me. "You youngsters think you can get away with anything, don't you?"

He was looking down at me angrily. Tears welled up in my eyes as I pleaded again, "Please believe me, those bottles are not mine."

"There's no use crying," Pankaj said. "You have been arrested in possession of alcohol, which is a big offence in our dry state. You'll have to spend the night in jail. Tomorrow morning we'll take you to court."

Jail! Court! This can't be happening. Someone please pinch me! This has got to be a nightmare.

I placed my head in my hands as the tears started flowing. Hiren moved closer to me, ran his hands over my hair and said, "Don't worry, Neha, we'll take good care of you. We don't mind having pretty girls like you as prisoners."

For a moment, I sat still, shocked. When I looked up, I saw Hiren leering down at me. His hand was still massaging my head and I knew exactly what he was thinking at that moment. The quandary of my situation sent chills down my body.

Pankaj, who seemed to be doing some paperwork till then, got up and said, "Come on, let's take her to the changing rooms now."

Hiren took my arm and led me out of the interrogation room. As I mutely followed them through the dingy police station, I saw that we were the only ones there. They took me to a small filthy bathroom. Three wash basins lined up on one wall, opposite of which were three doors. I cringed when I saw a couple of rats scurry along a corner.

"Ok, now you'll have to take off your clothes and take a shower. Our policy requires you to wear only a jail gown." Pankaj informed me.

"What? Take off my clothes? Why can't I just keep wearing my own clothes?"

"Sorry, rules are rules and they are the same for every prisoner."

I could tell from their expressions that I was in deep shit, and not just because of the alcohol found in my car. Pankaj walked up to me and opened up my handcuffs. "That first door here is the shower room," he said.

I sat down on a bench to unhook my sandals. I looked up and saw that Pankaj was busy writing something on his pad and Hiren was walking towards a men's urinal stand. I took a deep breath and dashed towards the door. But I was caught even before I could reach the door handle. Pankaj caught me by my waist and jerked me back inside.

"Now, that wasn't wise, was it?" He hissed into my ear.

"Please let me go," I pleaded, as I felt his hands explore my flat navel under my t-shirt. Suddenly, he twisted me around to face him. He released me but held onto my hands. I trembled as I saw him click one end of the handcuffs onto my right wrist and the other end onto his left wrist. "We're going to be together for a while," he hissed once again, grinning at me.

"Together? But I have to undress.... and shower..."

"I know," he chuckled. In a state of panic, I was escorted back towards the bathroom area and Hiren, who was staring coldly at me with folded arms.

"Please don't do this," I begged, tears welling up in my eyes again.

"Shut up," Hiren said, "we didn't ask you to try and run away. You have left us with no choice."

"Now, let's get you undressed," Pankaj said. Before I could react or say any other thing, his fingers reached for the front of my jeans and jerked open the button and zip. As I started sobbing, I could feel two pairs of eyes staring at the top of my exposed pink lace panties.

"Stop crying now," Hiren reprimanded me. "We're not going to hurt you... just co-operate with us and let us do our job."

But I couldn't stop the tears. I just closed my watery eyes as Hiren reached forward and grabbed my jeans, pushing downwards. My jeans were tight and caught my panties on the way down. "Wait, wait, my panties," I cried as I moved my free hand to hold them up before my pussy was exposed to my tormentors.

I heard Pankaj and Hiren laugh heartily at my embarrassment as the latter pulled my jeans down completely. Quivering, I stepped out of them.

"Wow, check out her undies," Hiren commented. "They're really sexy... you're not one of those high-class escorts, are you?"

"What? No, no! I told you before, I'm just a college student," I managed to say, my body going red and sweat running down my armpits.

"Well, well, well, what have we here?" Pankaj said. "Check this out, Hiren. This chick's got a tattoo."

Hiren moved around to my back. Pankaj lifted up my t-shirt to show my butterfly tattoo to his partner. I froze when I felt a hand touch it. A couple of fingers ran over the tattoo on my lower back, just above my panties and ass cheeks. "That is really nice," I heard Hiren say from behind me. "I wonder if she has more."

"That's... that's the only one..." I managed to mutter, closing my eyes and hoping for this to be a bad nightmare.

"We'll have to check ourself," Pankaj said, releasing my hand from the handcuffs. I felt a moment's relief to be freed from the handcuffs, but the feeling didn't last long. Hiren had turned me around to face him and was now trying to lift up my t-shirt. I tried to pin my arms to my sides but they overpowered me. Pankaj raised my hands from behind and Hiren removed my t-shirt, leaving me between the two of them in only my matching bra and panties.

"Don't try running away again, or doing anything else foolish," Pankaj said from behind me. I turned around to see my jeans and t-shirt bundled under his arm. He had turned on the shower and was waiting for me to walk in.

"Keep the door open," he instructed, 'we'll turn around but we'll be sitting right here only."

I took a deep breath as Pankaj walked by me. No man had ever seen me naked, only my boyfriend had seen my breasts and that too in the darkness of my car. With trembling fingers, I unclasped my bra and shoved down my panties. I peeked behind to find both policemen looking at me and scurried into the shower room.

Oh god, what am I going to do? The water was cold. I stood on one side of the shower, hoping to be out of their direct view. I thought I heard them talking and leaned a little towards the door to catch their conversation.

"...you had the last one first," Hiren was saying. "It's my turn now."

"Ok, ok, you get her first, you lucky dog," Pankaj said. "She's a real hottie, isn't she?"

"I know, just look at her body... it's made to be fucked."

"Ha ha ha, you bet... alright, have your fun and then bring her to me. I'll have her on the cell bed."

I moved back in as I heard footsteps walking away. Oh my god, they're planning to rape me! I had a feeling that raping me was what they wanted, but the realisation of it hit me fully only then. I've to do something; I have to get out of here with my virginity intact. I heard a rumple of clothes and guessed that Hiren was undressing. Oh no, he's coming in here to fuck me. What do I do? And then an idea came to my mind. Maybe if I jerk him off, he won't have anything left to fuck me, at least for a while. Yes, that's what I should do. That'll give me time to plan my next step. Maybe I should be sweet and nice...

"Need any help, babe?" Hiren was standing at the shower room door, in all his naked glory. I was now standing under the shower, my back to him. He looks so disgusting! Hiren was fat, hairy and very ugly. Balding head, quirky face, sagging shoulders, shapeless arms, bulging belly and a very hard dark, almost black, penis... I felt nauseated when I saw him. The ample amount of hair on his body made him look even slimier. How can I be sweet and nice to him? But I knew I had to try, so I gave him a small smile and turned back away from him.

I heard him move closer and flinched when I felt his rugged hand on my waist. He placed his other hand on my left shoulder and said, almost to himself, "You're a fuckin' hot babe." As the water from the shower ran over my back and ass, I felt his hands doing the same. I knew I had a perfect body, I knew I looked sexy. And I knew Hiren was after it, but for the first time I realised that I could use my body to my advantage. I knew I had to give him a little of myself to keep him from taking my virginity.

I felt his hands move down to my ass cheeks. I placed my hands on the wall in front of me and pushed my butt back towards him. He noticed, "That's my girl... co-operate with me and I'll make you really happy." His hands cupped my cheeks and kneaded them. A minute later, I gasped when I felt a finger take the middle path between my cheeks and rub over my puckered butthole. "No, please don't..." I said softly when I felt his finger trying to go in.

Hiren snickered and pulled his finger out. With one hand still kneading an ass cheek, I felt his finger go further under me and touch my pussy. Waves of panic went through me when I first felt his finger on my clit. Hiren became the only person after me, and the first man to touch the most intimate part of my body.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked me, lightly running his finger over my slit.

How did he make that out from a mere touch? Eyes closed, teeth clenched, butt pushed back, I took a moment before saying 'yes'.

"Wow, that's awesome... I've never fucked a virgin before."

The time had come for me to make my move. Hiren was now directly behind me, I could feel my butt touching his belly. I looked back at him, moved my right hand behind myself and touched his hard cock. Oh, that really is thick!

"Yeah, baby... get it all nice and hard to break your sexy cherry," Hiren laughed, as my hand engulfed his cock. I stroked him a couple of times before he jerked my hand away. "Bend over babe, let me make you a woman," he cried, pushing my shoulders forward.

I tried to balance myself and took too much time in trying to close my legs. Hiren jammed a knee between my legs and I felt his cock move under my butthole towards my pussy. Do something, do something quick! I reached down under my pussy and caught hold of his cockhead. It rubbed against my inner thigh and I moaned 'oh yes', hoping that it would make him cum before he entered me.

"You like it, don't you?" Hiren chuckled. He was holding onto my hips and moving back and forth, rubbing his cock against my skin.

"Oh yes, I love it... it feels so good," I panted, rubbing my fingers over his cockhead. My plan seems to be working.

And it did work. I heard him cry 'oh shit'. He pulled my butt back towards himself before I felt him cum on my fingers. He groaned and clutched onto my hips as his semen spurt on my fingers and inner thighs. Oh, thank god!

I let go of his cock and turned around to face him for the first time. Hiren was leaning against the wall, recovering from his orgasm. I took the time to clean my hand and thighs.

Hiren took my hand and pulled me out from under the shower. "Wow, you look so fuckin' beautiful... you're like an actress," he said, grabbing my 32C boobs with both hands. As he massaged my boobs, I looked at him and knew that I still wasn't out of danger. Pankaj was still out there, waiting for me. I doubted if I could make him cum prematurely as well. Get on this guy's good side; use him to your advantage now.

"Are you going to take me to your partner now?" I asked him, trying hard to ignore the pleasurable feelings that his hands on my boobs were giving me. Hiren looked at me and said, "Yes, I guess it's his turn now."

"But you haven't even fucked me yet," I said, placing my hands on his chest and moving closer to him. I looked him in the eyes, smiled and said as sweetly as I could, "Can't we go somewhere and spend the night together? Just you and me... you're the first man to see me naked and I want you to be my first lover too."

"He's waiting out there for you; I can't just take you away somewhere."

I moved in closer. Hiren's hands were now holding my waist. I placed my hands on his shoulders, pressed my boobs softy against his hairy chest and pecked him lightly on his lips. "I have a plan," I said, feeling his cock getting harder against my navel.

Apparently, Pankaj was more than ever ready to fuck me. He was waiting in a cell, lying on the bed, in only his boxers. Hiren put on his boxers, allowed me to wear my undies (I told him I didn't want anyone else other than him to see me naked), and walked me out, holding my hands behind me.

"Oh yes, bring her to me," Pankaj said. "She's one chick I don't mind having sloppy seconds with."

Hiren guided me towards the cell door. Pankaj was sitting up on the bed, awaiting me. But as we reached the door, we executed our plan. In one swift motion, Hiren and I pulled the cell door and slammed it shut.

"What the fuck..." Pankaj shouted, leaping towards the door. "What the hell is this, Hiren? Open the damn door."

I jumped back into Hiren's arms, smiling. Hiren caught hold of me and said, "Sorry, Pankaj. I can't give this babe away to you... I'm gonna spend the whole night with her."

Pankaj was tempestuous. "What? You fuckin' motherfucker... I'm going to kick your ass when I get outta here."

"Well, we'll work that out tomorrow," Hiren said quietly. "Right now I've more important things to do."

We turned around and walked back towards the bathroom, with Pankaj still hurling abuses at us. One down, one to go! So far my plans had worked out perfectly. I was feeling confident about keeping my cherry intact. Now I've to make Hiren take me out of this police station. Things will only get easier from then on.

"So, where will we get a nice big bed?" I asked him sweetly. "I wanna learn so many things from you."

"I'm gonna take you to a friend's empty apartment," Hiren replied. "Let's get dressed first."

"Oh, of course," I smiled shyly. Inside the bathroom, I decided to not wear my bra. "You don't mind if I go braless, do you?" I asked coyly, unhooking it.

"Not at all," Hiren replied, reaching out to grab my boobs again. I forced myself to smile and let him play with my breasts. I pulled back when it was starting to feel good. God, why do I like this?

Moving back, I pulled my jeans up over my panties and put on my t-shirt. Hiren was back in his clothes again as well. As I walked ahead of him towards the door, he grabbed my arms and clicked the handcuffs back over my right wrist. "Don't want you running away again," he said, clicking the other end of the handcuffs around his left wrist and putting the key in his pant pocket.

DesiDog
DesiDog
45 Followers
12