Handcuffs

Story Info
Molested while camping.
2.2k words
4.05
100.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

Debbie enjoyed camping. She liked to get away from the city for the occasional weekend, going hiking and enjoying nature at its finest. She'd had the current weekend planned for weeks and she was going to go and enjoy herself.

Mind you, she felt some sympathy for Mary-Anne. Mary-Anne had been slated to be her partner on this particular occasion, but Mary-Anne had managed to break her ankle the day before they were to part. As far as Debbie was concerned she would sympathize and send Mary-Anne photos. She was not missing out even if she had to go by herself.

Debbie packed her car on Thursday night, taking it to work next morning. As soon as work was over she was she was out of there and heading for the hills. Sooner than that, in fact, as her relief had arrived early and Debbie had been allowed to go.

Arriving at the park early Debbie was able to find a nice spot to pitch her tent, away from the crowds that tended to gather in the main camping areas. She wasn't there to socialise but to have some alone time with nature. Finishing with the setting up of the tent Debbie relaxed on the grass next to it. Sitting there she could see the lake and she lay back, watching the water birds and trying to spot if any fish were leaping. She relaxed.

Adam had spent a tiring day helping his brother shift house. It seemed to him that he'd been lugging boxes back and forth and carrying furniture for hours. Actually, now that he thought of it, he had. It was time, he decided, for a little relaxation. He'd go and camp out for a couple of days.

Arriving at the camping ground he found a secluded corner and started to pitch his tent. He found he had an extra box in the back of his car. Checking the contents he guessed that the box belonged to his brother. He certainly didn't have a blow up sex-partner. A glance though the box told him more than he wanted to know. He shut the box and went on pitching his tent.

Camp set up Adam went for a stroll. He knew the lake was that-away so that-away was the direction he ambled. Cutting through the trees he came upon a tent in an area even more secluded than his. A nicely set up tent, he thought, as he strolled past. Pausing, he nodded thoughtfully. A very nicely set up young lady, he decided. She wasn't exactly dressed for camping, being clad in a short skirt and demure button up blouse. It looked as though she'd arrive here straight from work, set up her camp (very professionally) and then dozed off.

Adam's mind wandered back to that little box of his brother's things. A couple of objects he'd spotted came to mind. Reversing direction he headed back to the car to select a few items from the box.

Debbie woke to the sound of someone gently shaking her. Opening her eyes there was a young man sitting on the ground next to her, smiling. She smiled back instinctively and went to sit up. That was her first inkling that something was wrong.

Her arms were above her head. Understandable as she'd been lying back with her head resting on her hands. What wasn't so understandable was why they stayed there when she tried to sit up. Something seemed to be holding her wrists in place. Twisting her head she turned to look.

Around her right wrist was a pink fluffy handcuff, the other half of which was tied to a tent peg. A gentle tug of her left arm indicated that it was suffering from the same unusual condition. Not that it worried her. She'd put the pegs in and she could pull them out. Just not from the position she was in. She'd have to get closer to the pegs.

"Before you say anything," the young man said, "I also have this." He held up an odd looking object. "This is a ball gag. I can fit it onto you easily enough if you're thinking of screaming. You're not, are you?"

Not if it meant getting gagged, decided Debbie. She shook her head.

"What are you playing at?" she demanded.

"I think you'll be able to work it out. I'm Adam. You are?"

"Debbie. Let me loose and I'll forget about this."

Adam started undoing the buttons on her blouse, pulling it out from where it was neatly tucked into her skirt at the same time. Buttons undone he spread the lapels to either side, revealing a very nice bust enclosed in a lacy white bra.

"Excuse me," he murmured, slipping a hand under her to undo the catch of her bra. With that done he pushed both blouse and bra up along her arms, leaving her naked to the waist.

"Will you stop that? Go away and leave me alone," pleaded Debbie.

"Very nice breasts, you know," was the only answer she got, Adam's hands caressing them. She glared at the hands stroking her breasts, giving a little gasp when he pinched her nipples.

Debbie gasped again, protesting loudly when Adam's mouth descended upon her breast. He ran his mouth from one breast to the other, sucking and licking, his teeth rasping against her. Finally he raised his head and winked at her.

"This is all very nice," he told her, "but I'm sure you'd rather I kept moving on."

To her fury he calmly started undoing the catch and zipper of her skirt. Despite her kicking at him he drew it down and off, leaving her clad in a pair of panties. The fact that they were an old, frumpy, pair of panties only added to her fury. If her panties were going to be displayed to someone they should at least have been her sexy ones.

Adam shook his head sadly.

"I cannot believe that someone who was dressed as tastefully as you would be wearing something like these," he murmured. "Did you lose a bet? Fortunately they're not staying where they are so we needn't look at them."

Saying that he peeled her panties down, throwing them to the side with a disdainful shudder. Debbie contemplated ways of killing him. Never again, she decided, would she wear those particular panties.

Adam's hands now slid across Debbie's tummy, working down towards her mons. Debbie twisted about but there wasn't much she could do to shift those hands. They slid over her mons, sliding through the few curls she had retained, tangling in them and tugging on them slightly. Debbie politely explained that she would rather he not do that.

"Such language," gasped a shocked Adam. "If your mother could just hear you now."

"She'd probably say the language was fit for the occasion," griped Debbie. She couldn't stop him running his hand over her mons but she sure could make sure her legs stayed firmly together.

"You were probably wondering why, after I'd fastened your arms out of the way, I didn't do something similar with your legs," observed Adam.

"No, I wasn't."

"Seeing you're so interested, let me explain. With your legs free like this it's a simple matter for me to catch hold of your ankles and lift them. Like this."

Suiting actions to words Adam caught hold of Debbie's ankles and lifted her legs, raising them high and wide, bending Debbie almost in two.

"This has several advantages," Adam explained. "It leaves you hopelessly exposed to me. The fact that your legs are spread nice and wide also means that your pussy opens up somewhat, allowing easier access and, last but not least, it gives you a good view of your own pussy so you can watch as I enter you. You'll find that that will spice things up a bit for you, watching yourself getting taken and totally helpless to prevent it."

Debbie had a few more helpful suggestions for Adam, which he regretfully declined.

"You're starting to repeat yourself," he pointed out. "Slow down and think before you speak."

Debbie watched in helpless fury as Adam's trousers dropped, leaving his intentions exposed. He pressed her legs a little further down, leaning over her and moving closer. His cock was now hovering just above her pussy. As she watched he released one leg, aligning his cock a little better. A subtle adjustment and a move forward and his cock was pressing against her opening.

"Don't you dare," she breathed. "Don't you fucking dare. Oh, damn you, you rotten sod."

Adam had continued pressing down, his cock sinking in while Debbie's voice rose. He didn't rush it, just pressing forward smoothly, giving her time to adjust to him. All Debbie could do was watch helplessly as his cock sank into her, firmly sheathing itself in her warm body.

"There. That wasn't so bad, was it?" said Adam, smiling down at her. He knew just how she felt, frustrated fury radiating from her. When she didn't answer he winked. "Bet you ten that you'll climax," he murmured.

He started moving slowly, pulling back and then sinking back down. Although his face looked as though he was concentrating on what he was doing, internally he was smiling. For all her protests Debbie's eyes were glued to that point where he was sinking into her body. Her breathing was already adjusting to the rhythm that he'd established. When her body also started moving with his he gave himself a giant tick. Like it or not, she was now his.

He kept things as they were for a little while, using his body to persuade her, not that she'd needed much persuasion once he'd really started. Happy with the way things were progressing he released her legs, his hands descending onto her breasts, rubbing those to the same rhythm that his cock was conducting. Her legs, he was pleased to note, did not drop down to the ground but wrapped around his waist, holding tightly to him.

Debbie was quietly furious as Adam drove into her. Not just at Adam, but at herself as well. While knowing she shouldn't respond to Adam's assault she found herself doing so anyway, her treacherous body welcoming the feelings he was raising within her. With a touch of resignation she supposed it was all to the good. Move eagerly enough and he'd start shooting and it would all be over. It wasn't as if he was going to worry about her finishing the course.

She gave herself even more strongly, pushing forcefully up against him, squeezing her internal muscles to really grasp his cock. Get him off and gone was her plan.

Plans don't always work as intended. Debbie found that Adam had big brass balls that were able to just hold out for as long as he wanted, and it appeared that he wanted to wait. Despite her willing cooperation Adam seemed nowhere near ready to finish. He just ploughed steadily on, giving her his best. For a short while she had high hopes. Adam had sped up, his cock bouncing of her hard and fast, and she was sure that this was it. Any moment now.

Any moment now, she was telling herself several minutes later as Adam happily continued at the advanced pace. Totally unfair as far as Debbie was concerned. Whether she liked it or not she was breathing hard, totally aroused, and not far from a climax. She wouldn't. She just wouldn't.

Adam, for his part, was mightily amused. Debbie had initially resisted his efforts and then started moving with him. This had then upgraded to willing cooperation and he was quite certain that she wasn't too far from a climax. Time to press home and give her her reward.

Adam started his end run, driving home with considerable force, intent on pushing Debbie past her limits. She was shaking her head as she bounced under him. Her hands crept up to her mouth, covering it. Then she was shrieking into her hands, shuddering and convulsing under him as her climax ripped through her. Adam relaxed, letting his seed flow.

Coming off her Adam hitched up his trousers and then undid the handcuffs, smiling smugly the entire time. He didn't mind letting her go now. He was leaving and he didn't think she'd try to chase after him while naked.

"You owe me ten dollars," Debbie snarled.

"What?"

"You bet ten dollars that you'd make me climax and I didn't. Pay up."

"What the hell are you on about? You damn well climaxed. You know you did."

"I faked it. Pay up, or are you a welcher as well as a rapist?"

Adam glared at her, feeling justly indignant. She had so too climaxed. Did she think he was an idiot? She was standing there glaring at him, hand out for the money, looking unbelievably smug.

Adam felt frustrated. It wasn't the money, it was the principle of the thing. The trouble was that he couldn't prove that she'd climaxed and they both knew it. Angrily he snatched out his wallet and took out ten and gave it to her. Turning he stalked off, feeling vastly irritated. Instead of leaving like a conqueror he was reduced to a man who couldn't service a woman properly. She'd lied, he knew she'd lied, but that element of doubt was there.

He cursed. Stuff camping for the weekend. He was going to pack up and go home. Give his brother's junk to him and stir him up for having it. He was so out of here. "She climaxed," he muttered to himself.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers