Handful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,089 Followers

'HotHoles4U1992' Then I'd suck ur cock until u creamed my face.

'PileDriver145' I like that. U like anal?

''HotHoles4U1992' Anal is it! Love it up the ass!

'PileDriver145' I'd fuck ur tight little shitter till u couldn't walk str8.

'HotHoles4U1992' my hairless little pussy and tight little shitter r waiting!

She had finally logged off at one thirty in the morning; her mom had to shake her twice before she finally managed to get out of bed.

****

Mandy tried not to react, tried not to give off any signals that anything had changed between her and Tom when Tom put her plate lunch down in front of her. Terri was digging the peanut butter and strawberry preserve sandwich out of her bag; her mom still made her lunch for her.

"Thanks," she said.

It was Tom that gave it away; he softly touched her cheek before taking his own plate lunch down to the table where the other warehouse men sat.

"What was that?" Terri demanded.

"Um, looks like beef stew today," Mandy said as she opened the Styrofoam box and looked at the steaming contents.

"No, no, I mean, when he put it down," Terri demanded.

"What?" Mandy said, playing ignorant.

"Never mind," Terri snapped and sullenly bit into her sandwich.

They stood outside smoking. Big Eddie had built a little gazebo for the smokers. Tom said before the fire, the smokers just stood out in the parking lot. After the fire, Big Eddie did everything he could for his employees and their comforts.

"Big Eddie is a hell of a guy," Tom said, choking up a little. "Paid us even when there wasn't no work. Hell, we didn't even have a building! He didn't have to do that, but he did."

Mandy stubbed her cigarette out and walked back to the building.

"So, um, you um want to come over after work?" Terri asked.

"Can't, my night to cook, you know?" Mandy said. "Besides, don't you got to get ready for all them guys you fucking all the time?"

Terri felt the blood drain from her face; it was obvious that Mandy was no longer fooled by Terri's talk.

****

Darlene sashayed down the hall to the bathroom, preparing to shower, then go to bed. It had been a slow, tiring day at work; slow days wore her out much more than busy days. At least when it was busy, she was active, moving. When it was slow, she'd actually look for things to do.

Mrs. Babbage herself had talked with her that afternoon, noticing that, while all the other sales specialists stood around, waiting for something to happen, Darlene took the time to restock the racks, straighten out the displays, put returned items back out on the racks, et cetera.

Mrs. Babbage had talked with her about possibly becoming a sales manager, after some 'one on one' training.

"That would be great," Darlene had gushed.

She could really rub that in Mandy's face; while Mandy slaved away at a boring job, doing the same thing over and over, Darlene would be in charge of an entire department, in charge of people.

"Hey Darlene, come see a minute," Tom called out.

"Yeah?" Darlene asked.

"Got a problem, thought you might help me out with it," Tom said.

"Oh, okay," Darlene said and perched on the corner of his large bed.

"Say there's this little prick at work," Tom started. "You know? Can't even fart without him running off to rat on me, you know? I mean, I shit wrong, he's in Big Eddie's office, telling him all about it."

"Wow, what an ass hole, huh?" Darlene said.

She was thrilled that Tom was treating her like an adult, like an equal. He had a problem and was confiding in her, asking her for her advice.

"Yeah, little bitch," Tom agreed. "So, what you think I ought to do about it, huh? I mean, I'm really tired of the tattling and shit, you know?"

"You talk with him about it?" Darlene asked.

"Don't do no good," Tom sighed. "But it's really getting to me, every fucking time I turn around, 'wah wah wah,' crying to the boss."

Tom shrugged his shoulders.

"I kind of figure, always ratting like that, sneaky little bitch is probably up to some shit too, you know?"

"Yeah, people like that," Darlene agreed.

"Think a good ass kicking might set the bitch straight?" Tom asked.

"That's what I'd do," Darlene agreed.

"Hey Mandy!" Tom bellowed out, startling Darlene.

"Yeah?" Mandy asked, appearing in the doorway.

"Darlene here says that tattle tales ought to get a good ass kicking, what you think?" Tom asked.

"Or at least a beating," Mandy agreed.

"Wa-wait a minute," Darlene said, beginning to see that she'd stepped right into Tom's trap.

"So, think you could give the little tattle tale the ass kicking she deserves?" Tom asked.

"Tom, no!" Darlene protested.

She was taller and heavier than Mandy, but she knew she was no match for her sister. Mandy did hard labor every day, much harder than standing around, pretending to find rich, snooty people interesting, amusing.

"Okay," Mandy agreed, smiling.

"Ground rules," Tom said.

"Tom, you can't be serious!" Darlene protested.

"I am fucking sick and tired of this shit!" Tom screamed directly in Darlene's face. "Always running to me, tattling on your little sister! Fuck! Y'all are adults, fucking act like it!"

He stood straight again.

"But since y'all can't act like adults, I'm going to let y'all handle it like fucking kids," he said.

"No, Mandy, please," Darlene begged.

"Okay, no hitting in the face; can't have y'all going to work with a big old black eye," Tom said. "And fight's over when one of y'all says 'uncle.' Ain't right hitting somebody when they're down, you know?"

"I'm not doing this," Darlene declared, standing up.

"Then I ain't got no choice but to tan your hide," Tom said, grabbing Darlene's arm tightly while pulling the belt from its loops.

"You can't be serious," Darlene gasped.

"He fucking did it to me," Mandy snarled at her sister. "Look!"

Darlene gasped when Mandy raised her sleep shirt and showed her the numerous welts and bruises on her body.

"Oh Mandy!" she cried and hugged her sister. "Oh Mandy, I'm so sorry!"

"Uh huh, sorry don't cut it, huh, Mandy?" Tom asked.

"No, no, it's fine," Mandy relented, returning Darlene's hug.

The last time she could remember Darlene hugging her was at Momma's funeral. The only time she could remember any sign of love, of sisterly affection coming from her big sister.

"Thank you'll be tattling any more?" Tom asked, putting his belt back around his waist.

"No sir," Darlene sniffled.

"Good, now get out of here," Tom said and gave Darlene's butt a resounding whack with the palm of his hand.

Darlene hastily ran out of the bedroom and slammed the door of the bathroom and burst into hearty sobs.

"Hey, hey, I didn't say YOU could go," Tom said and pulled Mandy to him for a passionate kiss.

"You get them condoms?" Mandy asked him.

"Nah, fuck that," Tom smiled. "I figure we could get started on them fifty or sixty kids, you know?"

The End.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,089 Followers
12