Handjob Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife makes me her cuckold.
1.2k words
4.25
106.7k
41

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,060 Followers

This event happened after I was only married a year. I was young, naive and didn't know that my wife had made me her cuckold or maybe I didn't want to acknowledge it.

It was a Friday night and my wife always had to work late on these nights. She would go out to dinner with the people she worked with and then they would all return back to work.

Later that night we were getting ready for bed and my wife was taking off her bra when I noticed a bruise on her breast, right next to her nipple. Pointing to it I said, "What's that? It looks like a hickey!"

She was startled. She didn't know it was there and her face flushed with guilt. She recovered quickly, saying, "It's from my bra strap."

"No! It's a hickey."

Getting a little annoyed she continued, "I said it's from my bra strap. Stop trying to make something out of it."

By now we were both nude and we got into bed. She snuggled up to me and began to fondle my penis saying, "I love how your little peter responds to my touch."

I got an erection and I asked, "Why do you always call it little? I'm average size."

She responded, "No you're not average. It's small."

"How do you know? Do you have something to compare it to? I asked."

"No! The married women at work talk about their husbands and they are all nine and ten inches long so they say."

"I think they exaggerate but what I want to know is how did you get that hickey?"

By now she was lightly stroking my erection as she said, "Here, let me use some vaseline and make it nice and slippery for you."

I protested, "No, no. Let me put it in you."

In her sultry voice she replied, "No, no! I'm too tired but tomorrow night I'll take a shower and then you can lick me. Would you like that?"

"Yes."

"Tonight just let me stroke you."

I didn't know it at the time but I was her cuckold and as such I had very limited access to her vagina. She never wanted to have sexual intercourse with me. She only wanted me to provide and care for her and worship her pussy like a good cuckold.

She began smoothing the cool jelly on my member saying, "Just lie back and let my hand work it's magic. Doesn't this feel pleasurable?"

I had no resistance to her, I was always so anxious to have her take me in her hand, I replied, "Yes it does but how did you get that hickey?"

She went on, "You're not going to drop this are you?"

"No." I answered, "You never allow me to fuck you so I think you're sleeping around."

She went on, "Baby, I'm sorry but I'm always too tired for intercourse. It's always so much more pleasurable to lie naked along side of you like this and stroke you."

When my wife masturbates me she starts by clutching her hand above the head of my cock and very slowly and firmly slides her hand downward over the head and on down the shaft, squeezing it firmly to maximize the pleasurable sensations she's giving me.

When her hand reaches the base of my shaft, she releases the pressure of her hand and quickly slides her hand back up over the head where she reapplies her firm grip and begins her slow downward stroke over the head and down along the shaft.

With each down stroke she whispers in my ear her intentions by timing her strokes to the length of her sentence so that she reaches the base of my shaft at the same time she ends her sentence. It goes something like this:

She begins sliding her hand down over the head of my cock saying, "I told you it was from my bra strap. Why don't you believe me?"

Her hand is now at the base of my erection. She quickly slides her hand back up to the head and begins her firm downward stroke saying, "Do you think I'm sleeping around? Is that what you're accusing me of? Is that it?"

She brings her hand back up to the head of my cock and she pauses waiting for my reply. "No! I don't but I know that Warren is fucking you. I just know it."

She begins her slow downward stroke whispering, "Warren is my manager, nothing more but if you want to think of him as fucking me then you can."

She brings her hand back up and begins another down stroke saying, "You don't have any proof now do you?"

Before she begins another down stroke, she waits for my answer. Meekly I answer, "No."

She strokes down whispering, "Baby, if you have no proof then you must not say that."

She had a firm hold on my erection as she slowly stroked it, whispering, "You can think of Warren fucking me all you want but you must not ever say anything."

She slid her hand back up to the head and as her hand began pressing downward she said, "You must never speak of it. Always remain silent like a good trusting husband."

She did not want me to acknowledge that her boss was fucking her. If I would remain silent and not speak of it then we both could keep our self respect, our pride and dignity but I lost all of those attributes when she cuckold me.

She began to increase the rhythm of her stroking and my body responded by shaking uncontrollably. I cried out, "I'm going to cum!"

When she knows I'm about to ejaculate she cups her hand over the head of my cock and she massages just the head. This prevents me from shooting my semen all over the bed clothes and the warm sperm intensifies the sensations of her stroking hand.

As I'm ejaculating I hear her soft sensual voice, "Cum my baby. Cum for me. I'm a good wife. You love how I make you cum... That's it!! Cum for me... Easy babe... easy. Try not to thrash about so much. That's it. Cum some more... Now it's all out of you and you can now be at peace... Rest my baby... Be calm and rest...Now kiss me."

We kissed but I felt so ashamed so I said, "I'm sorry. I came but I didn't do anything for you. I didn't make you cum. I didn't gratify you. I feel so inadequate."

Wiping her hands with a hand towel she replied, "That's alright baby. I get a lot of gratification knowing that I took care of you. I love how your little penis grows big and hard when I fondle it. How it spurts in my hand and then you get so restive and peaceful while your penis shrinks back to its little boy size. Now close your eyes and don't think about anything. Just sleep my love."

The next morning she was getting dressed, putting on her bra and she saw me looking at her hickey. By now it was very pronounced and I got these feelings of humiliation as I realized that another man had marked his property. I was about to say something when she put her finger tip onto my lips to remind me to remain silent and I did. She made me feel like I had become a silent witness to her infidelities.

CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,060 Followers