Handjob Ch. 10

Story Info
A girl learns the art of persuasion.
1.4k words
4.07
27.5k
17

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,068 Followers

A penis in the hands of an experienced woman is a very powerful implement of persuasion.

My friend Ray had run into his girlfriend, Carol while she was out shopping for a prom dress with her friend, Rosemarie. Ray took both girls into his car as he wanted to spend some alone time with his girlfriend but she didn't want to leave Rosemarie alone.

Ray saw me and asked me if I would entertain the girl for an hour while he spent the time with his girlfriend. I agreed and took Rosemarie into my car. Not having anywhere to go or do I drove to a dark, remote area where I knew we could talk and not be disturbed.

I had an old Cadillac that had seats in it that were like the plush leather couches that you would find in a lawyers office. She was sitting next to me, when she asked, "Ray said that you two are good friends so how come I never saw you before?"

I explained that I worked two jobs so I didn't have much time to hang out with the guys. As I was talking she said, "Kiss me."

I was taken aback replying, "Excuse me?"

She answered, "I was watching your lips and I was wondering what it would be like to kiss you."

She was an eighteen year old senior in high school who still had her baby fat and no guy would pay much attention to her. I thought what the heck so I put my arm around her and leaned in and pressed my lips to hers, as I did, she placed her hand on my thigh with her finger tips down into the inside of my thigh in my erogenous zone. I felt my penis respond to her innocent touch.

I broke the kiss and as I did she reached up with her other hand and caressed the back of my head pulling me into her for another kiss. This time her hand on my thigh slid to my erection.

She began feeling my boner and fumbling with my zipper. I asked, "What are you doing?"

In a very soft sexy whisper in my ear, "I just want to feel you in my hand."

I couldn't open my pants fast enough. I didn't say anything as she caressed my member and began stroking it. Then she brought her hand up to her mouth and filled her palm with saliva. I whispered, "Why don't you suck it?"

Still at my ear, she whispered, "I don't do that. I'm not that kind of a girl. I'm saving that for when I'm married. Then I'll do it to my husband."

Her hand felt incredible. So warm and slippery. I uttered the words, "That feels so good. I've never had anyone touch me like this."

Still in her sexual tone of voice she whispered, "Haven't you ever had anyone give you a hand job?"

I gasp, "No. Never."

Bringing her palm back up to her mouth for more saliva, she continued stroking me while she whispered, "Oh you poor boy. You don't know what you've been missing. Feels good doesn't it?"

"Oh God, yes. You know just how to do it. You're so good at this and you're going to make me cum. Oh Rosemarie, I'm going to cum."

"Oh Jack, that's good. Cum. Get it all out of you. I wanted so much to prolong your pleasure but you're cumming so quickly and shooting so hard and so much."

After ejaculating it took me a few minutes to regain my composure while she reached into her purse for tissues. She cleaned me up spending considerable time cleaning my flaccid penis and placing it back into my pants like it was a delicate orchid. I couldn't believe what had just happened as it happened so suddenly and so fast.

We continued our conversation like nothing had happened but I did feel like I wanted to do something for her. To pay her back for the pleasure she had given me but too soon my friend Ray pulled up with his girlfriend and Rosemarie got out of my car and got into Ray's. Just as Ray started to drive away he said to me, "See you back at the diner."

Later that night at the diner I met Ray and the other guys. They were sitting at the back booth as we always do. I was anxious to tell them that I just met a girl and she gave me a hand job.

As I approached the booth, Ray spoke first, "Hey guys. Jack was with Rosemarie tonight."

"Oh man! She gives the greatest blow jobs," said Richie.

"Yeah. And you don't even have to take her out on a date. Just get her alone and she'll go down on you," added Bob.

Richie continued, "When she's sucking you and you start to cum, she just keeps sucking and swallowing like a baby getting breast milk. That's one girl that knows her way around a man's dick."

Bob started to laugh as he said, "If you ever kiss her it will be like you're kissing our dicks."

Then all three of them laughed.

Ray asked, "I knew you would enjoy being with her. So, did she give you a blow job?"

"No. No," I answered. I was now too embarrassed to tell them that I only got a hand job.

Ray continued, "When she got into my car she was all excited. You're taking her to the Prom? How did she persuade you into that?"

Still embarrassed I replied, "I don't know. She never went to a prom and I never went to a prom so I thought let's go together and see what it's like. So Ray, maybe we could double date that night."

"Yeah, that's cool," replied Ray.

During the week I called Rosemarie and asked her if she wanted to go to a movie with me. It was a movie we had discussed earlier and she agreed to go with me.

After the movie she declined going to a hamburger stand as she was now on a crash diet so I drove to a lovers lane and parked. I wanted to ask her about what Richie and Bob had told me about her.

When I mentioned their names she began fumbling with the front of my pants. I asked her what she was doing and she said that she just wanted to hold my penis in her hand. I was all to happy to open my pants and push them down with my underwear to my knees.

She began fondling my erection as she asked, "So what did Bob and Richie tell you about me?"

She was now dry stroking me as I said, "They told me that you gave them blow jobs."

She brought her hand up to her mouth and filled her palm with saliva. Then I felt the warm slickness of her hand as she began to stroke me saying,"You know guys are so competitive. They make up stories trying to out do each other. I never gave those guys blow jobs. I told you that I'm not that kind of a girl and I'm going to straighten those guys out when I see them. Now, who are you going to believe? Me or your competitive, idiot friends?"

I wanted to believe her but I had grave doubts about her truthfulness and I was too anxious to have her masturbate me. I didn't realize it at the time but I became addicted to her stroking hand.

Her warm, slick, stroking hand had me squirming in erotic pleasure. My legs began to shake and she knew she had me on the edge of my climax. On a slow downward stroke she drew her mouth up to mine and whispered, "Kiss me."

As our lips pressed together, I thought of Bob's words, "If you kiss her it will be like you're kissing our dicks." The thought caused me to ejaculate profusely into her hand.

Once again she took tissues out of her purse and began cleaning up my spent semen. As she was gently cleaning my flaccid penis, she was overcome with a feeling of satisfaction knowing that my penis was a pliable organ that can be used in controlling me and she would use it in keeping me as her obedient subservient. Eventually she persuaded me into marrying her where she then made me into her cuckold.

CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,068 Followers