Handjob Niece Ch. 03

Story Info
Niece and friend give football players a hand.
4.1k words
4.39
341.9k
42
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Carolyn’s call, I quickly finished up the chores I was working on. I was very excited, and curious as to how the two eighteen year olds conducted their “handjob parties.”

Her friend Cindy’s house was not that far away. I arrived a little after 4 PM, and noticed that there was only one car parked in the driveway. I walked to the door and rang the doorbell. I was greeted by a cute girl about 5’7,” with perky breasts and a full, round face. She had short, kind of spiky brown hair with blonde streaks. She said, “I’m Cindy, you must be Uncle Ron.”

I put out my hand to shake, but threw herself into me and planted her lips on mine. She forced her tongue into my mouth, and as deep into my throat as it would go. She broke away and turned back into the house, laughing. “You’re right, Carolyn,” she shouted. “He is cute and shy.”

As I followed her into the living room. I noticed that Cindy had a fine ass, too.

Carolyn was sitting on the floor, just looked up and said, “Hi Uncle Ron.”

I stood awkwardly in the middle of the room for a few moments until Cindy brought me a box of DVDs. “Here, look through my mom’s DVDs and find something for us to watch, something to get the guys all hot and bothered.”

As I started to sort through the DVDs I asked, “Aren’t you two enough to get them all hot and bothered?”

Cindy laughed and replied, “Yeah, but we like ‘em real hot and real bothered.” She and Carolyn both broke up at this.

Cindy’s mom had an interesting collection of porn. There were girl/girl movies, gangbangs, interracial, cum shot compilations, and lame movies with pseudo plots. I picked out one of the facial cum shot compilations, and moved over to the entertainment system.

As I got the DVD loaded, Cindy told me not to start it until the boys arrived. Meanwhile, I saw that Cindy and Carolyn were making final preparations. They had moved the coffee table out of the middle of the room, and pushed back some of the chairs.

“I’ve got to get some towels and stuff,” Cindy said, leaving the room.

When Cindy was out of hearing, Carolyn came up to me and said, “I want you to keep score today.”

“Keep score?” I asked.

“Yeah, I want to get more cum shots than her. I want you to keep score of who gets the most cum shots,” she answered.

“OK, I’ll try,” I said, as Cindy came back into the room. Cindy was carrying a stack of towels, and several pairs of panties.

“These are my mom’s panties. I like to use them as cum rags, to clean up the mess. She doesn’t know she’s wearing a bunch of guy’s cum every day,” Cindy laughed.

“Well, lets get comfortable,” Cindy said. She and Carolyn both pulled off their T-shirts and kicked off their shorts.

I stood there taking in the two teens. Carolyn had on a black satiny bra, maybe the same one that had gotten some of my cum on it, and black bikini panties. Carolyn is tall and thin, and the lingerie made her look very sexy.

Cindy had on a blue and yellow print matching bra and panty set. The bra was a “demi” style, and most of her ample breasts spilled out the top. She saw me staring at her and asked me “how do you like my 36C headlights?”

“I like them fine,” I answered. I was comptemplating going over to feel her up when the doorbell rang.

Cindy bounded to the door, and came back seconds later with four boys in tow. “Who else is coming?” she asked the boy in front.

“Jeremy and Ted were a little late leaving practice. They should be here in a few minutes,” the boy answered.

“Just six?” Cindy asked. “I was hoping for a lot of cum today.”

The boys shuffled their feet and looked uncomfortable. Several kept glancing over at me.

“Oh, this is Carolyn’s Uncle Ron,” Cindy explained. “He wants to watch.”

Cindy went over to the first boy and put her hand on his shoulder. “This is Randy. He’s a fullback,” she announced. Randy was solidly built, about 6’0, 200 pounds or so, with kind of a dumb jock look.

Cindy moved to the next boy, a Hispanic looking kid. “This is Ramon. He’s real fast, but I don’t know what he plays, at least I don’t know what he plays on the football team.” Everyone laughed at the joke. Ramon was about 6’2, probably less than 200 pounds, and had flashing Latino eyes and a sexy smile. I figured he did all right with the girls.

“And this is Tony,” she said, pausing beside a black kid. Tony was powerfully built; I guessed about 6’3, 230 or so, with large biceps and a thick neck. “I think he’s a linebacker,” Cindy guessed, and Tony nodded.

“And this is Bull,” Cindy said, stopping beside the guy in the back of the room that I had not noticed before. Bull was huge, at least 6’5, probably at least 260 pounds. “He’s real big,” Cindy said, “but his cock is just normal.” Bull took a playful swing at her, but she ducked out of the way.

By this time the last two guys, Jeremy and Ted, had walked into the house. Jeremy was the quarterback of the team, and looked the part. He was about 6’2, with blond hair and the all-american guy look. Ted was kind of scruffy looking, with toughness in his face that belied his youth. He was obviously of mixed race, but probably would be considered black by most people.

Cindy went over and turned on the DVD player. It jumped into action, showing a woman sucking off five guys in sequence. In moments, they erupted on her face, covering her in cum.

“Nice choice, Uncle Ron,” Carolyn said to me smiling.

Meanwhile, the guys were shedding clothes and gathering in the center of the room. Cindy was helping Jeremy take his pants off, and grabbed his cock in her mouth as soon as it popped out of his briefs.

“Leave your jocks on,” Carolyn said to Ted and Ramon, who still had on jock straps. “You know I like that.”

Carolyn and Cindy moved to the center of the group. They knelt on the pillows from the sofa, with towels covering them. The boys closed around them, making a circle. I moved in for a closer look.

All six dicks were out now, and all were fully erect. Looking around the circle, I took note of the packages of the six guys. Cindy had been right about Bull; he had a normal sized dick, 6 inches or so. It did look tiny sticking out of his big frame.

Jeremy had a nice 7 or 8 incher, with big balls. Cindy was back in front of him, sucking on his balls as he jerked himself off.

Ted was hung nicely. He was probably 8 inches, thick with a big purple head. Carolyn had her head buried in his jock strap, while he had his dick out the side, stroking slowly as Carolyn worked on his balls.

Tony was not as well endowed as I would have thought for a well built kid. His cock was about 7 inches, dark black, with a big, shiny head. His eyes were glued to the TV screen; as yet another girl was taking multiple facials.

Ramon definitely had the longest cock. It was at least 10 inches, but fairly thin, as he was. He was actually stroking it with both hands, and the whole of his cock was beyond his hands. He had pulled his cock out the side of his jock strap, leaving it on as Carolyn had requested.

Randy’s cock was like him, solid and stocky. It was probably a little less than 7 inches, but thick, at least 3 inches across. He was also intently watching the action on the TV screen, and stroking himself slowly.

I freed my hard cock from my pants as I surveyed the scene. There was no dialogue on the DVD, so the only sounds were the fucking and sucking on the TV, and the sounds of the six guys whacking off. Cindy and Carolyn were moving around the circle, cupping and licking balls, jerking cocks, occasionally licking the heads as they leaked pre-cum. Carolyn stopped in front of Ramon, pushed her nose into his jock strap, and rolled his balls in her hand.

Cindy had stopped in front of Jeremy, and was sucking the head of his dick. He let out a low moan as he started cumming. Cindy pulled his cock from her mouth, and let the blasts of cum hit her face. The first hit her square in her left eye, the second below that eye, third in the center of her forehead, the fourth hit her right cheek, and a fifth hit oozed onto her lips. She rubbed Jeremy’s cock around her lips, as the cum dripped down her face.

Carolyn saw her friend getting a face full, and started jerking Ramon hard. She reached out with her other hand and grabbed Randy, pulling him toward her by the cock. She knelt between the two young men, jerking one with each hand. I was amazed at her ambidexterity, as she stroked each cock at the same rapid speed regardless of whether she was using her right or left hand.

It didn’t take long for Carolyn to get her reward. It seemed as if both guys exploded at the same time, shooting cum all over Carolyn’s face. Since she had her head tilted down, the cum rolled down her face and on to her chest, bra, and tits. She kept pumping the two cocks, milking the last drops from them.

Ted had been standing jerking himself off while he watched Carolyn work on Ramon and Randy. As they were finishing cumming, he pushed past Randy and directed his cum on Carolyn’s face. Some hit her face, but most wound up hitting her chest. Her bra was already soaked with cum, and it was down her tits inside the bra. Carolyn took Ted’s big purple head into her mouth and sucked out the last of his cum. I wasn’t even touching myself, but I felt like I might cum just from watching her, with her face covered in cum, chest covered in cum, with a big black dick in her mouth. It was hard to believe that this hot woman was the little niece I watched grow up.

Tony was the next to cum, as Cindy jerked him off onto her chest. She rubbed his cum into her chest and tits, smearing it down inside her bra.

Carolyn had moved in front of Bull, and vigorously pumped him as he watched gangbang action on the DVD. Just as the guys on the DVD started cumming on the porn actress, Bull gave a moan and started shooting onto Carolyn’s face. She took four shots around her mouth, and reached out with her tongue and licked what she could into her mouth. More cum was running down her chin, and down inside her bra. The bra was now totally soaked from cum on the inside as well as the outside.

Most of the kids settled back. Several of the guys collapsed into chairs or the sofa. Only Ted was still standing, intently watching the DVD, on which yet another porn actress was taking a multiple facial. He was hard again, or maybe had stayed hard, and he was jerking his cock at a fast pace. Carolyn moved over to him, and took over the handjob action. As she did, she alternated sucking on his balls and sucking on the head of his cock. It didn’t take much of this to get another load of cum from Ted. This time, Carolyn opened her mouth wide and tried to direct his shot into her mouth. She was mostly successful, and greedily swallowed down the cum that landed in her mouth. The rest of the cum joined the mess that already dripped from her chin and down her front.

The whole group was sitting back now. The two girls were still in the center of room, glistening with the wetness of cum. They had not wiped off any of the cum coating their faces and chests.

There was a strong odor of cum hanging in the air. It was as if a bottle of Clorox had been spilled.

Randy got up from the couch and went over to Cindy. He reached behind her back to unhook her bra. Cindy pushed him away and hissed, “No! You know the rules. We keep our clothes on.”

Randy retreated to the couch. Bull grunted, “how are we ever going to get to fuck you if you won’t take off your clothes?”

Cindy and Carolyn both laughed. Carolyn said, “You’re never to get to fuck us. What do you think we are, sluts? We’ve got our reputations to protect.”

Randy muttered under his breath, “one of these days we’re going to fuck you.”

“In your dreams,” Cindy retorted.

The eight kids turned their attention to the DVD playing on the TV screen. The program had switched to another gangbang scene, with one woman taking on at least eight guys. All eyes were intently watching the action, and I could see dicks starting to get hard again.

“All right,” said Carolyn, ‘who’s going to be the first to cum again? I’m really cum thirsty today!”

Cindy noticed that I was still standing off to the side. “Oh, Uncle Ron hasn’t cum yet!” she exclaimed. She got up and came over to where I was.

I had dropped my pants to the floor, and was just standing there with a hard cock. I had stopped stroking myself, because I didn’t want to waste my cum without being able to cum on one of the girls.

Cindy knelt down in front of me and began pumping my cock. As she did, she alternated licking the head and licking my balls. It didn’t take much of that to bring me to an orgasm. She was actually licking the head as I began cumming, so the first spurts were on her tongue. She squeezed my cock to her cheek, and milked my cum onto her face. As I finished cumming, she continued to smear the cum around her face with my dick.

I saw Carolyn looking on disapprovingly. I remembered her wish to take more cum shots than Cindy, and just smiled at her and shrugged my shoulders.

Carolyn moved over to the couch, knelling between Jeremy and Randy, taking Randy’s cock in her left hand, and Jeremy’s in her right. She began to jack them swiftly, and I saw from the reactions of both boys that they wouldn’t last long. In less than a minute, Randy’s cock shot a stream of jism straight up in the air, about two feet or so. The next spurts weren’t as impressive, and most wound up on Carolyn’s hand.

Jeremy continued to get wanked by Carolyn as he watched as his friend shoot off. I could see in his eyes that he was getting ready to shoot also. With her other hand still on Randy’s deflating manhood, Carolyn leaned over toward Jeremy. As he began to cum, she directed it toward her face, catching most fully on her sexy face. Strands of cum were dripping from her chin, and she used her hand to catch them and rub them back onto her chin and cheek. She leaned back from Jeremy, finally freeing both boys’ cocks from her grip. She put her left hand up had to her mouth and licked Randy’s cum off her fingers and palm.

Cindy was still in front of me, and had settled down into a sitting position, looking complacent. She was still nuzzling my cock and balls, and just watching Carolyn. Carolyn took advantage of Cindy’s largesse, and moved over to Ramon and Bull, taking a seat between them on the couch. They were still mesmerized by the movie playing on the TV screen. As Carolyn pumped their cocks, I could tell they were getting ready to cum.

Bull came first, just dribbling out his cum over Carolyn’s hand. She stopped jerking off Ramon, and put both hands over Bull’s cock to catch all his cum. She caught it in both hands, and licked some off, while rubbing the rest into her chest.

As soon as Carolyn finished with Bull’s cum, she turned her attention back to Ramon. She used both hands on his long cock, and rocked back and forth on her own heel as she jacked him off vigorously. Ramon closed his eyes and leaned his head back on the couch, obviously enjoying the teenager’s handjob.

Cindy, meanwhile, had left me and moved back to the other boys. She moved to the chair where Tony was sitting, and took up a position on the floor in front of him. She started licking his cock and balls, and stroking him slowly. After awhile, she started jerking him off in earnest, periodically sucking on the head of his dick.

Cindy reached beside the chair and picked up a pair of the panties she had brought into the room. “Here,” she said, handing them to Tony, “see how my mother smells.”

Tony put the crotch of the panties of to his nose, and left them there. “Hmmm,” he said into the panties, “your momma sure smells sweet.”

With Cindy jacking him off and her mother’s panties in his face, it didn’t take long for Tony to cum. The first blast hit Cindy in the face. She grabbed her mother’s panties from him and used them to catch the rest of his cum. For good measure, she wiped the remaining cum off his cock and rubbed the cum soaked panties across her face.

Ramon rewarded Carolyn for her handjob with another load of cum, most of which went on her face, but dripped down her cheek onto her chest.

Ted, meanwhile, had stepped over to Cindy, and was jerking himself off as she watched him with his friend. By the time Cindy was finished wiping up Ted’s cum, Tony was dumping his own heavy load of cum on the left side of her face and down her left breast. Since she still had on her bra, his cum soaked into the bra, and ran down her chest to collect on the inside.

Each of the young football players had cum twice, except for Ted, who had cum three times. There were six limp dicks in the house at that point. Only I had a raging hard-on, as I had been only observing.

“OK guys, my mom’s going to be home soon,” Cindy said. “You need to clear out.”

In a matter of minutes, Randy, Bull, and Tony had dressed and were standing awkwardly near the door. The other three guys were taking their time dressing.

“You guys go ahead, I’m going to ride with Jeremy,” Ramon said.

Randy, who had driven the other guys, said “OK,” and bolted for the door, with Bull and Tony behind him.

The three remaining athletes were in various stages of undress. Jeremy was still naked below the waste, and walked over to Cindy as she was taking the towels off the floor. She took his half hard cock into her mouth, and began to bob her head up and down on it. Jeremy put his hands on the back of her head, and gently but forcefully pushed himself deep into her mouth, ultimately into her throat. We could hear Cindy gagging around his cock, but she pushed her nose into his stomach, and took all his cock into her mouth.

Watching Cindy deep throat Jeremy was a huge turn on to the rest of us. Carolyn, who was standing near me, reached out and grabbed my cock. She kissed me hard, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. “Oh, Uncle Ron, I want you to cum in my mouth,” she said huskily.

“Then you’d better get down there,” I said, guiding her head down to my cock. She barely made it, getting her open mouth in front of it just as my balls erupted. She took some of the cum in her open mouth, then took my cock into her mouth to finish me off.

After I finished cumming, I looked over at the other teens. Ramon and Ted were jerking off on either side of Cindy’s face as she sucked Jeremy. She continued to deep throat him, and I could tell from his face that he was close to coming.

Jeremy let out a moan as he shot his cum deep into Cindy’s throat. His moan was matched by Cindy’s own moaning around his cock.

As Jeremy pumped his spunk into Cindy’s mouth, Ted and Ramon both came on the sides of her face. It was an incredible scene, with Jeremy’s dick buried deep in Cindy’s mouth, while two cocks squirted on her face.

After everybody finished cumming, we all stood or sat in stunned silence. While this last scene was but the finale to two hours of the hottest sex that I could ever have imagined, it was like the climax of a fireworks show.

I finally spoke up. “Wow,” was all I said.

“Yeah,” Cindy said, “but now you guys really have to leave.”

The guys were only too willing, and were dressed and out the door in almost no time.

Carolyn and Cindy were left standing there in their bras and panties. Both girls had dried cum on their faces, in their hair, and on their bodies, and glistened with fresh wet cum from the last session.

“You guys need to go too,” Cindy said to Carolyn and me. “I’ll clean up this mess.”

“Are you sure?” Carolyn asked her friend. “We can help.”

Cindy responded, “no, it’s better if you leave.”

I had agreed to drive Carolyn home. Carolyn walked over to where her clothes were. She stood there a minute, comptemplatng whether to put on her relatively clean clothes over her wet bra and panties.

Cindy saw Carolyn’s dilemma. In an instant, she had stripped off her own bra and panties. “You don’t want to put on dry clothes over these cum rags,” she said.

12