Handjob Niece Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went in first and approached the ticket counter,

"Three, please," I said, pulling out my money.

"I'll need to see ID on the young ladies," the manager said gruffly.

Cindy and Carolyn pulled out their driver's licenses and the manager looked them over. "OK," he grunted. "No charge on them."

I paid for myself and the three of us passed through the turnstile. We stood inside the lobby, uncertain of which way to go. There were two separate theaters, one of which had a special "couples" section.

The manager sensed our uncertainty, and came over.

"If you're looking to not be bothered, I recommend you go into the big room, in the couples section. If you're looking for an audience or to fool around with other people, go into the smaller room," he said.

Without hesitation, Cindy grabbed Carolyn and I by the hand and pulled us toward the small room.

Inside, it was pitch black except for the light coming from the screen. At that particular moment, the scene on the screen was dimly lit, making the room very dark. We stood inside the door, waiting for our eyes to adjust.

As I gradually began to be able to see, I checked out the room. There were about 8 rows of theater seats in the middle of the room, with some plastic individual chairs on each side. Along the back row were a couple of upholstered chairs and a couch. Even in the darkness they looked threadbare. The room had the typical porn theater smell; rancid and raunchy.

I became aware that Cindy and Carolyn were on either side of me, each gripping my hand tightly. I did a survey of the room, and counted seven guys sitting in the theater chairs, three more in the chairs on the side, two or three more leaning against the walls, and maybe a few more in some areas of the room that were totally dark. I couldn't make things out too clearly in the lighting, but I could see enough to notice that it was a diverse group; at least three Hispanics, two or three Asians, two blacks, and the rest white guys. Most looked relatively young (under 30), but several looked middle aged. There weren't any women.

Cindy pulled Carolyn and I over to the couch. The three of us sat down on it. I moved to one side, putting the girls side by side.

"I'm glad you told us to wear jeans," Carolyn whispered. "This couch is probably nasty."

"Yeah," I answered, "and it's probably going to get nastier."

The movie on the screen was boring. It was a nude couple simulating sex, with no sex organs visible. I didn't really see how that was getting anybody excited, but the guys in the room seemed to be engaged by the movie. Gradually the guys around the room were taking notice of the girls, and they were getting many glances and stares.

About this time, the door opened and three guys slipped in. I noticed one as the manager, and he lingered at the door and fiddled with it. With a mental jolt I realized he was locking the door. I hadn't counted on that, and my anxiety immediately went up.

After his eyes had adjusted to the darkness, the manager came over to me.

"Do these girls want to fuck all these guys, just put on a show for them, or what?" he asked .

"They just want to watch them jerk off, maybe jerk them off," I answered. "But no fucking, and nobody touches them below the waist."

"OK, fair enough," the manager answered. "I've closed off this room and locked the door so we won't be disturbed."

With that, he walked over and picked up one of the plastic chairs and brought it over near the couch. He placed it angled toward the couch and sat down, basically facing the girls with his back toward the movie screen.

The other two guys that had come in with him came toward the couch. One took the furthest upholstered chair, and the other leaned against the wall near Cindy, who was sitting on that end of the couch. I decided the action was getting ready to start, so I moved from the couch to the other upholstered chair, nearest the door. As I looked around the room, most of the guys were now looking at the back of the room at the unfolding scene rather than watching the movie.

A young Hispanic guy got up from the theater seats and moved to the couch, sitting next to Carolyn in the space I had just vacated. I noticed her reflexively lean away from him, but she did not really move from her place. Both she and the guy stared straight ahead, as if unaware of the other.

The bold action of the Hispanic guy seemed to get everyone's attention. The whole room was now focused on the couch, and all were waiting to see what happened next.

The room was so quiet that even with soundtrack of the movie, I could hear a zipper being lowered. I looked toward the sound, and saw that the guy leaning against the wall had taken out his cock, and was stroking it, within a foot or two of Cindy. Both she and he were looking straight ahead.

The guy sitting next to Carolyn took his cue from the other guy, and quickly slipped out of his pants. I noticed Carolyn look down as his raging hard, large cock came into view, but she looked away and again stared straight ahead.

It was as if everyone in the room was holding their breath, waiting to see what was going to happen next. Although it seemed like we had to wait a long time, it really wasn't long before Cindy reached and grabbed the cock behind her. She pulled the guy forward by his cock, until he was beside her and she could reach him easily. She started stroking him, and he removed his own hand and put his hands on his hips.

Meanwhile, Carolyn had casually put her hand on the head of the cock beside her. It was glistening with pre-cum, and she used her fingers to smear it around the tip of the cock. She then ran her hand down the shaft, and started slowly stroking.

These moves by the two girls seemed to put everyone in motion at once. Some guys moved into position to get in on the action, while others simply moved to the back of the room to get a better view.

In what seemed like an instant, several guys were crowded around the couch. Cocks were popping out everywhere. In addition to the guy Cindy was jerking off, three more guys crowded around her, with cocks pressing toward her. She reached out and alternatively stroked each of them with her other hand.

Carolyn continued to work on her big Hispanic cock with her left hand. Her right hand played with another guy who was in front of her, and she was ignoring two other guys who tried to press nearer.

I realized that the manager had turned on the house lights, and the room was well enough lit to see clearly what was going on. I looked around and counted eight guys around the couch, with nine more hanging back. Those plus the manager and me made a total of 19 guys. I had a feeling the girls were going to get their fill this time around.

One of the guys who had been jerking himself off in front of Carolyn suddenly erupted with a burst of cum. It landed on her cheek, chin, shoulder, and the front of her top. Carolyn looked surprised, since she hadn't been paying any attention to that guy, and she looked down at the cum on her top. She stopped jerking the other two guys, quickly whipped off her top, and tossed it to me. She then went back to work on the two cocks.

I looked over at Cindy and saw that she was now sucking the guy who had been first to take out his cock. Her two hands were feverously working on two cocks of guys standing in front of her. One of the guys had pushed her top down and was mauling her breasts through her red bra.

The Hispanic guy with the big cock that Carolyn was pumping said something in Spanish, and Carolyn quickened her pace and leaned her body over to rub her chest on the head of his cock. He leaned back his head and shot a stream of cum that hit the underside of her chin and her chest. By the time he had finished cumming, the guy standing in front of her that she was jerking exploded on her face.

At the other end of the couch, the man in Cindy's mouth was cumming. She swallowed most of it down, then let his cock pop out, took her right hand from the cock it was wanking, and coaxed the last drops onto her face with her hand. The guy she abandoned furiously jerked himself to an orgasm, squirting onto her face as she was still finishing off the first guy.

For the next 45 minutes, Carolyn and Cindy kept their mouths and hands full of dicks. They were letting guys cum in their mouths, but were getting copious amounts of cum shot onto their faces and chests. The guys basically respected the unspoken rules; only once did I have to intervene when a couple of guys tried to pull down Carolyn's jeans. The reason that I had them wear jeans was so that their pussies would not be accessible and tempting; it worked.

Many of the guys came more than once. I noticed the Hispanic guy with the big cock getting sucked by both girls, and I think he may even have jerked himself off another time on Cindy's face. But he didn't have the biggest cock in the crowd. There was an older black guy that had him beat, but the biggest was an asian kid, Vietnamese maybe, about 20 years old, who had a monster tool. Neither girl could get it fully in their mouth, but licked the head while jerking it off for a reward of a massive dose of cum.

I have no idea how many cum shots Cindy and Carolyn took. Some of the guys left when they had enough, and a few more guys slipped in. I figured it was about 25 guys in all, and most came at least twice, some more, so I figured it was 50 or 60 shots total.

Finally the action died down, and we were down to Cindy sucking a Mexican kid and Carolyn jerking off a balding middle-aged white guy. The manager said "alright, after these guys finish the party's over. The rest of you gotta go now."

By the time all the other guys had left, the Mexican kid had cum quietly in Cindy's mouth and the older guy had cum on Carolyn's hand. She licked some of the cum off, and devilishly wiped the rest on the seat of his pants as he zipped up.

After the manager let those two guys out, he relocked the door and returned to the couch where the two girls sat, looking happy but worn out.

"I saved the best for last," he said, fishing out his cock as he reached them. "I want you girls to suck me real good."

Cindy and Carolyn put their faces side by side, and the manager took turns jabbing his dick into their open mouths. He alternated face-fucking each girl for several minutes before he wound up thrusting deep into Carolyn's throat. She reached behind him, grabbing his ass and holding him in her throat. Meanwhile, Cindy dropped to the floor and began licking and sucking his balls.

It didn't take much of this treatment before he threw his back and exclaimed, "Uhhh, I'm cumming!"

Carolyn took his full load into her mouth, but I noticed she wasn't swallowing. When the manager finished cumming and stepped back, Carolyn let the cum drip from her mouth into Cindy's open mouth below her. I had not seen them do that before, and it was erotic as hell. I was ready to stick my dick in one of those beautiful mouths, but I knew it was time to go.

I looked the two girls over. They were both still glistening with cum. It was matted in their hair. Their bras were soaked. Their jeans were wet with cum, both from guys shooting and where it had dripped down their chest and pooled in their laps. I gave Carolyn back her top, which she pulled on over her wet bra. Cindy pulled her top back up, only to find that when it was around her waist, it had gotten soaked by dripping cum.

"Where are you parked," the manager asked.

"On the side," I answered.

"OK, follow me, I'll lead you out the side door," he responded as we headed toward the door.

As we exited the room, the lobby was full of guys, most of whom had been in our room. We quickly crossed a corner of the lobby and down a hallway with bathrooms. We walked right past a suburban looking couple, and the woman literally gasped as she saw the cum covered girls. We rushed on out through the door the manager was holding for us.

I hurried to get the car started and underway. I could already see several of the guys scurrying to their cars, probably intent on following us. I figured if I could away quickly, I could lose them on I-285.

Carolyn and Cindy, meanwhile, were giggling like schoolgirls, which although 18, they still were for a few more weeks.

"Oh my god, that was incredible!" Carolyn exclaimed. "All sizes and colors of cocks!"

"Yeah, it was like a UN of cocks!" Cindy said. "That Vietnamese guy had the best cock I've ever seen!"

"And that guy from Guatemala, he must have cum at least 5 times, and big loads, even the last one!" Carolyn said.

"How do you know he was from Guatemala?" Cindy asked.

"He told me," Carolyn replied. "Don't forget I speak Spanish."

The girls continued their animated conversation about the guys and their cocks. As I has expected, a couple of guys did try to follow us, but as also expected, I lost them shortly after we got on I-285.

Carolyn was sitting beside me, and put her hand on my crotch. "Thanks, Uncle Ron," she said. "That was great!"

"Yeah, it sure was," Cindy chimed in.

I didn't stop Carolyn from pulling my dick out of my pants. After what I had just seen, I needed relief. I knew that even after cumming three times earlier in the evening, it wouldn't take long for my handjob niece to bring me off. Sure enough, by the time we got to Roswell Road I had creamed in Carolyn's hand.

12