Handlebars and Hand Holds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So when is the next ride?"

Holding my finger to my lips, I turned to my computer and brought up the word processor. Then I typed, 'As soon as you'd like.'

She leaned over my keyboard and typed, 'Tonight then? Just joking. How about Saturday?'

I added, 'Sounds good. Do you like to camp out?'

'Never been.'

'Want to try it? Saturday up to a park, sleep in a tent, back Sunday.'

'I'd like that.'

'I'll work it out and let you know.'

She nodded and left.

Every day Elia came by just to say hi, talk for a minute and then go back to her cube. I have to say that I liked it, and several of my teammates ribbed me about the sudden change in Elia's attitude toward me. The word about her going on a ride with me at the picnic quickly made the rounds and people jumped to their own conclusions – most of them right!

I made reservations at a very nice state park in the upper part of the state. I got out my detachable luggage box, polished it up and bolted it in place. I pulled out my little tent and air mattress, made sure they were clean and ready to go, and stowed them in the box. I bought and packed a limited food supply. By Wednesday, I was able to tell Elia of the plans for the weekend and made sure she understood that she'd need to pack light.

When I arrived early Saturday morning, Elia had things in three piles: must have, like to have, and nice to haves. We got all must haves and most like to haves in the saddlebags but the nice to haves didn't make it. We were off into the wind. Nearly 300 miles of open interstate at mostly 75 MPH with just a couple of stops for potty breaks left us both with tingling bottoms.

When we arrived at the campsite, we set up the little tent in no time and Elia wanted to know if we could go find a place in the woods where we could fuck. It seems that the motorcycle vibrations between her legs had left her super-horny again. It didn't take long to find a secluded spot where we satisfied each other in a wonderful hour of recreation.

With the afternoon moving along, we decided to take a ride around the local area to see whatever was out there. I found one dirt road that led to another of the Great Lakes where we came upon a beautiful sandy beach. However except for an occasional boat in the distance, there were no other people in sight. Elia's hand on my cock assured me that she was horny again and we found a spot on the sand where we spread a slicker and fucked ourselves silly.

Back at the camp, we had a rather simple meal, took a quick dip in the little brook that wandered through the site, and then retired to the tent. Elia took off her suit and dried off but told me not to bother. She soon had fondled my cock to an erection, then climbed on and rode me until I came inside her. I don't know how many times she came but it was more than one. She laid down, spooned into my form and we went to sleep.

The next morning, Elia was awake when I woke up. She was already horny and was lightly rubbing my cock. I think we disturbed the other campers with our fucking – we weren't really all that quiet, but it surely was satisfying. At one point, my feet – turned toes to the ground – were outside the tent. I wondered if anybody saw them.

We decided to leave early enough that we could take some back roads and wander back slowly. I think Elia had in mind stopping a time or two, and that is what we did. We found two places where we mated with delicious results. The second time it turned out that we had an audience, although we didn't know it until afterward, when they applauded for us.

When I pulled into her driveway, she dismounted and said, "You are coming in, aren't you? You know that damned motorcycle made me so fucking horny, I can't stand it."

Sheesh! How could I let the girl go in anguish? I fucked her until I couldn't fuck any more. God, was she wonderful!

Later as we lay together trying to recover, she said, "I think your motorcycle has turned me into a nymphomaniac. Every time we go riding, the vibrations just go through me. I get so horny I can't believe it. My pussy gets soaking wet and I need your cock so bad. This week all I could think about was having your cock inside me, babe. I was never like this before you took me for that first ride."

"I have to admit that I like you like this."

"Yeah, you would," she giggled, slapping my shoulder. "I'll bet you never got laid this much, did you?"

"Not even close!"

"So ... am I your girlfriend?"

"I sure hope so!"

"Okay. When's the next ride?"

We decided to go for a short ride Wednesday after work and then another longer ride on the weekend. By the following week, we were taking after-work rides Monday, Wednesday and Friday and making overnight trips on the weekends, except for one weekend where we both had personal business to handle.

One of the more memorable weekend rides, we had gone up north into a wilderness area, which was cut by an old paved road that had not been maintained very well. Near the beginning of the wilderness area, I had stopped to let Elia off. She remounted – in front of me, facing me so she could lay back on the tank. Her short denim skirt was pulled up around her waist and she was wearing no panties. Guess where my cock was housed! For a most delicious 32 miles, we rode at about 45 MPH while Elia came time after time and I finally filled her cunt with cum. I had to pull off the side of the road and rest a while; my muscles were unable to maneuver the handlebars.

Elia told me to bring some work clothes over to her place so I could spend some nights without having to go back home. That was really nice, especially to wake up in the morning and get a quick piece of ass before breakfast. Early in the fall, we missed a weekend's ride so that I could abandon my month-to-month apartment lease and move in with her. So far we are still riding as often as we can but even when we don't get to go out, she gives me all I can handle.

The end

12