Handling Emil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
159 Followers

Emil moaned and let go of my chesticles, giving each hefty hooter a cockslap before scooting down even further. Now he was straddling my torso, balls resting on the tender, swollen pillows that my tits had become as he again maneuvered his heavy cock to a new position, dickhead resting on my clit.

First, he made a sort of vibrator of himself, just grabbing the root of his dick and shaking it ever so slightly, buzzing my little nub with affectionate teasing. Then he pulled back, thumping his cock down, just little slaps that sent explosions of sensation through my body, making me moan and squirm. Finally it was the knock-out cockblows, drawing his cock up to a full 90 degree angle and smashing it down, battering my clit like a prisoner. At this point I was arching my back to meet his hits, begging for it, even leaning up to lick the small of his back to encourage him.

When I did the latter, he lifted it with both hands and brought it down, a resounding wet "SMACK" echoing in the tiny room. This sound was followed by my moan, "AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW!" I screamed as I was pushed over the edge, a humongous fantail of pussy juice bursting from inside me. Finally Emil swung around to face me, still straddling my form.

"Well then, Sonia, I'd say you're ready." He smirked.

Now it was time for me to take charge! I had to tire him so thoroughly that he wouldn't get in any more trouble before the Governor's arrival. That's what they paid me for.

I grabbed Emil by the hand, leading him to sit on the edge of the stage, swing a leg over to face him and slowly sit down on his lap. I ground against his whole shaft as I went down, coating the endless fuckstick in my nectar as I slid up and down, and clit raking along his whole length for my own shuddery pleasure.

I gave him a deep, probing kiss, my tongue in his mouth, sucking the flavor right out of him. He broke the kiss to look into my eyes, all sneer and swagger gone as he said, "I want you to ride this cock, right the fuck now." Though his words were commanding, his tone was achingly gentle.

I don't know how to explain it, but there are times when I think Emil's own libido is too big for him, that it scares him. Of course most of the time this is buried beneath his own man-child-like self-indulgence to sate that libido, but it's there, and I think I'm the only one who brings it out of him. At the end of the day, he doesn't want to scare me away from the sexual monster that he is.

I wrapped my arms around him, grinding my tits into his chest as I spread my legs and abruptly crammed his cock into my pussy, face contorting a little as I struggled to accommodate him. But I was as wet as autumn, and the only thing coming from my raspy well-fucked throat was little grunts and moans of pure ecstasy.

He groaned, "Ooo Sonia, you're soooo tight even though you're dripping... take all of this huge fucking cock!"

"I don't know if I CAN. You're so BIG! SHIT! NGH!" I bucked up and down on him, trying to get myself to take just a little more of him, trying impossibly to sit on his lap with him inside me.

He tried to help, putting a hand to the base of his cock he tried to guide it inside me, working every angle. This gave me shuddering little orgasms, but didn't do much to fit more inside. I leaned forward and kissed his neck, whispering into his ear, "You love having a big cock, don't you?" Then I slammed my ass abruptly down, threatening to crush his hand if he didn't get it out of the way, forcing my pussy to take more no matter how much anguish it would cause.

He moaned with me as my ass slapped down, barely able to touch his lap with the impossible shaft deep inside me, the indent of his head visible through my skin where it poked high, far too high, out of my belly. I was the only woman in the world who could accommodate him this way.

Sort of. I screamed, "HOLD ME DOWN! FUCK I'LL BOLT IF YOU DON'T HOLD ME DOWN! AUUUUUUUGH YOU'RE HUUUUUUUUUGE! OH GOD YOU ARE A GOD AMONG MEN ...MY GOD...FUCK...YOU ARE MY HUGE COCKED GOD!"

He reached beneath me, supporting my ass to lift me a little again, then re-buried himself inside, the sound of my juices bursting out of me almost as loud as my non-stop moans. It felt like my pussy was dying as its whole insides seemed to want to cream out, thick layers of my juice coating his shaft, dripping from his balls and thighs.

He began to fuck me in earnest now, holding me in place as he sawed in and out. I learned forward on him for support, face flushing, moaning as the non-stop fucking prolonged the infinite orgasm I seemed to be having, multipeaked, tits bobbling and swaying in their heavy, massive way.

Emil finally lifted me, spinning me and tipping me forward off the edge of the stage, plowing back down and into me in this new position, my face on the carpet as he held me up for his guttural use.

"NGAWAHW! STILL SO BIG!" I wailed, face squinching as the meaty log spread me, poor gaped pussy still insufficient to handle his massive girth. He held it inside me a moment, just letting me get used to it before he started to buck his hips, my whole body threatening to spill over if he weren't holding my waist in his strong hands.

He pumped and humped and fucked into me, working my brain and pussy to a new lather, sometimes giving one of my lush asscheeks a meaty spank, at others he leaned down and forward to molest my tits or grab a thick handful of my hair. It was while he bent my slightly back this way he roared, "This is what you want, isn't it Sonia? To be owned like this?! To be my complete slut!?"

I couldn't argue. "Yes YES YESSSSS OWN ME! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH! YOUR SLUT! YOUR WHORE! YOUR BIG COCK ADDICTED HUGE TITTED BIMBO BITCH BALL SUCKER! ANYTHING YOU WANT AS LONG AS SOMETIMES YOU MAKE ME CUM LIKE THIIIIIIIIIIIS! love you! I love your huge cock! I love your big dangling sweaty balls! I love your nasty mouth! I love how you own me!"

I don't blush easy...but I was blushing now. I might just be the toughest bitch on earth, and somehow Emil could always make me weak in my knees. No, not my knees. My pussy, my brains, my soul; he made me weak everywhere.

As he masterfully fucked me through my bajillionth orgasm, he finally had his own.

"What are you gonna do?" I shrieked, another climax rocking me to my core's core.

He let his cock do the talking the rod growing impossibly thick as he blasted into my deepest depths, instantly filling then overwhelming my pussy. The force of his load drove me slowly from his cock to my knees, a fire-hose blast of spooge still shooting from his tip to splatter against my own back-blasting fuckhole. And this was only his first shot.

His next two were for punishment, each aimed at one cheek of my ass, the massive wads of jizz rolling down my thighs in sheets to leave my hands and knees in nasty puddles. I slipped and slid, rolling onto my ass to stabilize myself in the shameful pudding beneath me.

He aimed again and fired a massive wad right onto my clit, bursting up into my gaped cunt as the vibration from the many-second blast blew me threw another double-orgasm.

The next two shots were twenty seconds, huge blasts he aimed selfishly at my tits, covering the poor girls in layers and layers of thick ball batter, shelves of it drooling from my hardened nipples and under-boob. This only served to make me all the hornier and I shuddered, my massive milk-makers wobbling seismically from the impact.

His next long spray hit my throat, threatening my air supply and mingling with the nasty thick mess on my chest.

I almost sobbed in pleasure as he aimed higher yet, plastering my already messy countenance with what seemed a nasty pint of prick pace, I blinked and coughed through it, barely able to stay upright.

Finally he decided to finish it with me, stepping forward and cramming his jaw-stretching head into my face, letting the last few long shots, perhaps a full minute of ball-buckling blasts fire directly into my throat. I swallowed rapidly, cup after cup of thick nut-nog, but in the end I was overfilled again, my lips and nostrils spewing forth with chowder-thick testicular tartar.

He patted my cheek. "Can I stay and have her again?" He asked, referring to the Governor's daughter. I knew I couldn't keep up, but I could make a demand.

"Only if you don't want to ever fuck my tits again."

He stared at my tits, the largest pair of this perfection in the world. He pouted. He knew in the end he'd always be my bitch.

"Let's go home." Sonia. He finally relented.

Checkmate. The Queen always wins.

END

apple231601
apple231601
159 Followers
12