H&R In The Shower

Story Info
H&R have a hot shower.
947 words
3.88
18k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roosevelt and I had lived together for quite awhile, almost 6 months, when a friend dropped in to stay for who knows how long. Jared was a dashing New Zealander who had a streak of bad luck and needed to stay with us until he somehow got money to buy a ticket home. Having someone else in the house definitely messed up our private time. Not to mention Roosevelt had just gotten a new video game in the mail. Jared and Roosevelt had spent the morning figuring it out and goofing off while I did household chores. After cleaning up lunch and putting clean sheets on the bed I figured it was time for me to shower. I happened to pass Roosevelt as I headed to the bathroom.

"What are you up to?" he asked.

"I'm going to shower," I replied then dropped my voice seductively "You can join me, if you want."

I turned and walked away before he could react. Next thing I knew Roosevelt was standing naked in the doorway half erect and with a wild look in his eye.

"What about playing your game with Jared?" I asked as I eyed his naked form. His brown hair was still mussed from when he woke up this morning, his chest still slightly tanned from going to the beach in the summer, he had just recently trimmed his bush, and his penis was growing bigger every second.

"I told him I'd be up in ten minutes," he replied nonchalantly as he turned on the water.

As the water heated up I turned and shut the door and with my back still towards Roosevelt I slowly let my sweatpants drop to the floor. I turned around as I lifted my t-shirt over my head. I shook my hair out of my eyes and saw him checking out my nearly naked body. I reached back and unhooked my bra and then slid my boycut panties down my legs, never breaking eye contact with Roosevelt.

"Come here, babe. The waters hot."

He held the curtain for me as I stepped in first, relishing the hot pulse of water on my breasts. It's a small shower, smaller than college dorm showers, so we barely fit both of us inside—but we didn't mind at all. Roosevelt's body pushed against mine as he joined me under the spray. His erection nudging against my thigh was too tempting to leave alone. I reached down and stroked it a few times, toying with the head. Roosevelt lustily grabbed my breast and started massaging the pink nipple. Gently he took it between his teeth and stroked the tip with his tongue. I fondled his balls in response. Roosevelt moved his head up and started kissing and biting my neck. Then he slid a hand down my body and between my thighs. He spread my hood and toyed with my clit. I started panting. I started really pumping his big cock until he pulled away, kissed me passionately and turned me around.

"Here it comes sweetheart!" he said as he slammed his huge cock inside my hot pussy.

All 8.5 inches slid deep inside me until I felt his balls hit my clit. We paused, relishing the feeling of a tight pussy around a cock and a huge cock filling a hot pussy. Roosevelt pinched my nipples and I ground his dick deeper into myself. Roosevelt moved his hands to my hips and thrust in and out of me--faster and faster until we were both moaning and groaning. Everything echoed in the bathroom till you could hear us all over the house. We didn't care anymore. Roosevelt started humping me faster and harder. He slid a hand around me and started circling my clit.

"Ooooh! Oooh Roo! Oh yeah. Right there. " I cried before climaxing. Roosevelt just kept on going despite my body quaking. He held me up as my knees buckled. Then he started up again in earnest.

Recovering quickly I moaned my pleasure as Roosevelt's nimble hands teased my clit and amazingly huge cock was reaimed to hit my g-spot with every thrust. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Faster!!" I demanded.

"Oh God. Oh God. Oh God." He said over and over again frantically.

With the last of his energy and control Roosevelt thrust faster until—"I'm cumming!"

He convulsed and he shot his cum into my already dripping pussy. I pushed against him and started humping him as he rubbed the hell out of my clit. I made the best of his ever softer tired dick until I came a second time.

"Hell yessss!" I cried out.

Without pausing Roosevelt turned off the water, turned me to face him and kissed me. Then he kneeled down, "Hold onto me for support."

He then started sucking my sensitive clit alternating with pumping his tongue in and out of my pulsing pussy. Soon his sperm and my cum were running down my chin as he pushed me closer and closer to a third orgasm. He reached his hands up and pinched my nipples as he gently bit my clit then started sucking on it and swirling his tongue around until finally I collapsed on top of him. We kissed each other softly.

"I love you Roo. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"I love you, too Hannah."

"That was quite a show" Jared said.

Roosevelt and Hannah jumped and quickly covered themselves up.

"Sorry. You were just make such a racket and had left the door open." He explained as he walked out.

We quickly turned the water on and cleaned up.

"Maybe next time we can have him film for us." Hannah joked.