Hands?

Story Info
Mykie tells Trent about his fetishes.
426 words
3.88
14.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ*

The narrarator of this story is a pre-op FTM transsexual, who's name is pronounced like "Michael".

"So," he said, laying down next to me, "Besides tying people down, what else gets you going?"

"Hands," I replied without hesitation.

"What?" He rolled over onto his side to face me. He looked so gorgeous, shirtless in my bed.

"Have we really never discussed this, Trent?"

"No, we haven't... Hands?"

I sighed. "You know how some people have foot fetishes?"

"Sure."

"I have a hand fetish."

Trent gave me a quizzical smile. "Is that even a real thing?"

"Yes, Trent."

"So you mean if I do this-" he wiggled his fingers in my face, "-You'll go insane with lust and be totally unable to resist my charms?"

I laughed, grabbing his hand and pulling it out of my face.

"No. Trent, all the years we've been fucking eachother, and we really never talked about this before?!"

"No we haven't and now I'm curious! Explain this to me!"

I kissed his palm, closing my eyes and playing with his fingers.

"I can't explain it, it's just... Hands are so beautiful. They're so complex, from a medical standpoint, its amazing, and your hands... They're perfect. Flawless. Your fingers so beautiful and long and..." My voice faded as I looked down at my own scarred, uneven hands. "And the music you can make with them turns me on even more..." I looked up at him. He wore a strange expression I couldn't read. "Is this freaking you out?"

"No, not at all. You're actually starting to turn me on..." he said, staring down at his hand.

I smiled, holding his hand up to my cheek and kissing his thumb. I closed my eyes again. "You know thats why I always make you wear gloves... Leather gloves are sexier than lingerie..."

"On me, I should hope so!" he said.

I laughed again.

"You know what I mean, dickweed."

"Yeah..." He propped himself up on an elbow, running his hand across my cheek. "I know..."

He ran his fingers lightly over my lips and I took hold of his hand. He was looking down at me with an expression of intense concentration.

"God..." I whispered, closing my eyes. But when I opened my mouth to speak again, he slid two fingers between my lips. I moaned, sucking a little as he played with my tounge.

"Mmm... You know what I like?" he whispered, pushing his fingers deeper down my throat.

I whimpered.

"I like fist-fucking 19 year old transsexual boys..."