Hands Down

Story Info
Based on the movie 'Labyrinth'.
3k words
4.54
49.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sintax
sintax
109 Followers

Sarah was not in a good mood. She'd been forced to stay home and watch her baby brother, only to have him kidnapped by a goblin king, which was a situation so bizarre that Sarah was dealing with it by simply ignoring it's inherent weirdness.

She'd just achieved her first minor victory in the labyrinth. At first it had seemed impossible, with a never-ending corridor in one direction that had turned out to be an optical illusion, and the subsequent discovery that the rest of the labyrinth was made up of constantly shifting walls and paths, which kept her from ever keeping an accurate map of it's layout in her head. But now she had just solved her first puzzle. It had taken a bit of mental gymnastics, trying to figure out which of the doors before her contained the path to the castle, but she'd finally figured it out, and so, with her first bit of happiness since she'd entered the maze, she stepped through the door, confident that she was on the right track.

Until the floor fell out from under her. There was a brief moment of free-fall, her long dark hair flew up above her as she plummeted. Sarah let out an involuntary shout. And then she was brushing against something, then several somethings. She felt the walls close in a bit and her fall was quickly slowed. Her stomach turned a bit as she came to a sudden stop in mid air, being held up by...what? She opened her eyes, which she hadn't consciously she'd closed, and realized she was being held aloft by a multitude of hands. They clung to her blue jeaned legs and loose cotton shirt, holding her up over empty air.

"Yuck!" she sputtered. The appearance of the hands was a bit unsightly. They seemed to be covered in loose skin, though they were quite rough to the touch. And though they were obviously strong and healthy to be holding her up, they seemed to terminate in a cold stone wall. To top it all off, the hands were a cool blue-grey in color.

"Help!" she then shouted, more as an automatic response than anything else. "Stop it! Help!"

Suddenly the hands next to her head moved. Two hands formed circles for eyes, another became a fist of a nose, and two more formed a heart-shaped mouth below that.

"What do you mean, ‘help'?" The voice seemed curiously rich for something that was coming out of dead air.

Another set of hands formed another faux face and said, "We are helping."

"We're helping hands," added another set.

"You're hurting," Sarah said. Indeed, the hands were holding her rather tightly about the upper arms and thighs.

"Would you like us to let go?" they asked. A hand at her left ankle let go, and he foot hung in dizzying air.

"No!" shouted sarah. The hands tightened their grips in response, and more sets moved in to hold her sides and legs.

Sarah was now becoming aware of just how many hands were touching her. She couldn't give an accurate count, but there were a lot of them, and the number seemed to be growing. She briefly wondered if this was one creature with many hands, or many hands that acted together, or something altogether different.

She was brought back into reality by the realization that there were now two hands holding her up by her inner thighs, and another pair's fingers were just below her breasts, which gently brushed against them whenever she took a breath.

For a second she didn't know what to do. She was being held by several hands, none of which she had any control over. They also seemed to be growing out of a solid wall, which killed any notion of aiming for the crotch if they didn't stop moving in on her erogenous zones.

"Cut it out!" she said.

Five hands formed a mockingly innocent face in front of her head and said, "Cut what out?"

The hands below her breasts suddenly slid up her torso, and before she knew what was happening, they were cupping her breasts and gently rubbing them in opposing circles.

Sarah let out a quick, involuntary sigh of pleasure.

She'd never had anyone touch her breasts like this before. Sarah's obsession with old fantasy novels had made her a bit of a social outcast at school. Some people had taken to calling her "fairy freak". And her tendency to wear loose, flowing shirts had hidden from the boys that she had grown a very nice pair of breasts. So to suddenly have strong, and surprisingly warm, hands caressing her in such a skillful way was enough to give her an involuntary shudder.

She sighed again, and said "Stop touching my breasts." Her voice didn't sound very forceful to her.

One hand slid down her ass out of nowhere and was suddenly pressing against her crotch. It was warm and strong, and it firmly rubbed against her, sending a shiver up her spine that seemed to be trying to tell her something.

"Stop doing what?" the hands asked.

"Stop...what you're doing." she said airily, and without much conviction.

"Stop doing this?" the hands asked, with renewed pressure against her breasts and pussy.

"Mmm," was Sarah's weak attempt at an affirmative response.

"Okay," they said, suddenly letting go of every part of her.

For the briefest second Sarah didn't know which to be more upset by, the fact that she was falling or the sudden absence of fingers wrapped around her.

"No!" she shouted.

The hands were instantly about her again, holding her up, cupping her breasts, rubbing against her rapidly heating muff.

"Mmmmm," she said, followed by "Ohhhh."

Sarah was in heaven. For the first time since wishing her baby brother away, Sarah was really glad she'd done it.

The hands were moving rapidly now, and Sarah began to instinctively grind her pelvis against them. A pair of hands reached down to her waist and lifted the hem of her shirt, taking it and her vest up over her shoulders. Sarah didn't wear a bra, more out of apathy than an active dislike of them. The hands were now running up her sides, over her smooth, flat, creamy-white stomach, and then onto her breasts.

The sensation was stunning. The skin on the hands seemed to be folded, and it was slightly rough to the touch, the way Sarah imagined a rhinoceros' hide would feel like.

Sarah's nipples were gently twisted and pinched by strong, firm fingers, and Sarah's sighs became more verbal and pointed.

A new pair of hands slid down her stomach, and pushed against the top of her jeans, sliding below and inside. Her jeans were deftly unbuttoned. Sarah kicked her jeans off eagerly.

While this occurred, hands were continuously caressing every inch of her body, stroking her smooth skin with long, languid strokes, giving her a tingling sensation everywhere. Hands slid across her face, and she moved out her lips to kiss them. A thumb slid past her mouth and she sucked it in, licking and gently biting it in a natural way that surprised her.

Finally her jeans were off, but there was still her panties to get through. The hands didn't seem to mind though. They rubbed firmly from her stomach to her mons, pushing the thin cotton against her swollen labia. It was nearly too much for her. The fabric was almost painful against her sensitive inner labia, but it was still very pleasurable. She moaned as the hands pushed against her.

The thumb pulled out of her mouth, and she opened her eyes and looked down. It was a confusing image. There had to be at least thirty of the blue-grey hands touching her, and that was just her front. They rubbed and tore at her breasts, ran up and down her legs, and rubbed firmly against her pulsing, burning, pussy.

She suddenly wanted them inside of her, badly. She needed to feel them penetrating her. The overpowering drive in her was so powerful it almost scared her.

"Take them off, please!"

"Not yet," came a response close to her right ear.

She looked over and was surprised by what she saw. Hovering in front of her was a mock penis. It was made of two hands with long, thick index fingers pointing out, and thumbs curled up beneath to simulate testicles.

"Suck it," came the voiceless command. Sarah obediently opened her mouth as the psuedo-penis slid in. She bobbed her head quickly along the tip, then licked up and down the length of it. Sarah opened her mouth again and slowly began to deep throat it. She was again surprised at how naturally this came to her, but not half as surprised as at how much she found herself enjoying it. Even though it wasn't in her vagina, the feeling of penetration was incredibly stimulating to her. Sarah resolved at that point to eat more bananas when she got home.

She sucked for a long time, bobbing up and down on it, getting more and more involved, to the point where she almost didn't realize that her panties were being torn off. The hands now seemed to want her as much as she wanted them, and they were not going to wait to get her panties off the slow way. They ripped at the crotch and leg, and fell in three tattered pieces into the dark and out of sight.

The faux-penis slid out of her mouth and away. Sarah looked down, eagerly awaiting the hands assault on her.

Another fake face rose up from between her legs. It gave a her a crooked smile that was at once bizarre and enticing, and then moved down to begin a process of simulated cunnilingus.

Sarah had never had anyone touch her like this before. She'd barely touched herself like this. Sure, she'd let her hands linger in the bath every once in a while, and she knew a few things that felt good, but she lacked the sheer technical knowledge of how to masturbate, and had never had a real orgasm.

A tongue made of a thumb slid between her lower lips and into her pussy, and made three quick thrusts. Sarah moaned out loud and then gasped for air as it slid up to rub against her clit. It pushed against her again and again, alternating between thrusting as deep as a thumb was capable of going and rubbing around and on her clit.

She squeezed her thighs closed and then relaxed them again, gaining extra pleasure from the twitching muscles in her legs.

At some point Sarah had lost track of time. The hands were very careful not to bring her to orgasm, and were able to gauge by the sounds of her cries how close she was to coming, and always stopped just before then to make slower, even thrusts. Sarah realized that she didn't know how much time she'd spent there. It could have been five minutes, it could have been an hour. How much time was she losing here? a little voice asked. But Sarah was beyond caring. She was having more fun now than she'd ever had before, and she'd stay there forever, if given the option.

After a long session of this almost-oral, the face slid up again. She was gently lowered so that her face was even with it, and hands gently slid along her cheeks, opening her mouth. The face moved forward to kiss her, and she opened her mouth and accepted it. There was a taste of musk and more on the thumb/tongue, and Sarah belatedly realized it was her own juices passing through her lips. There was a time when Sarah would never have dreamed of tasting her own fluid, but now she thought it was one of the most wonderful tastes in the world.

When the warm, wet kiss was over, Sarah looked down. Her thighs were sticky and wet, coated with a mix of sweat and her juices, which seemed to be openly dripping from her muff. Sarah had never seen so much of it coming from her pussy before, and she vaguely wondered where it was all coming from.

Below her a new set of hands formed themselves into a faux-penis and moved towards her open, dripping cunt.

"Oh, yes, thank you, yes" she said, before it had even touched her. The tip of it began to rub up and down the entire length of it, and then, without warning, it penetrated her. It was an abnormally large set of hands. The index fingers had to be six and a half inches at least. Nothing special for a penis, but pretty stunning for fingers.

Sarah began to cry out, moan, and scream, gasping for air between each verbal outburst. For their part, the other hands were not content to sit idly by. They aggressively squeezed and rubbed her breasts, pinching her nipples, pinching her ass, rubbing her stomach, spanking her, doing anything to get a sexual reaction from her.

The thrusting continued at a rapid pace, moving strong and deep. The rough texture of the hands rubbed her inner walls just the right way, and Sarah could feel something altogether new building in her pussy. It was a burning, tightening sensation, a tingling and tensing of rarely-used muscles.

Suddenly it happened. Her whole body shuddered. She threw back her head and belted out a long, deep scream. Her whole body seemed to fall through her cunt, and everything else seemed to go a bit dark as she felt a wave of hot, burning liquid pour out of her, splashing the hands and running down her thighs in thick, sticky rivulets.

The hands kept thrusting until the orgasm had abated, and Sarah wondered, dazedly, what would happen next. She felt the hands lifting her turning her onto her back. Hands gripped at her ankles and lifted them until her legs were folded above her. Suddenly the hands were inside her again, a new set, thrusting until she could feel it happening again. She came slower this time, and not as long, it was a deep, straining orgasm, that left her face drenched in sweat, her now soaking hair clinging to her face and shoulders.

She was rotated again, and held in a position on all fours. A knew penis appeared in front of her, and she sucked it eagerly, ready for more new things. Again she felt a penetration, this time from behind her. She rocked back and forth. In and out and in and out. The hands behind her slapped her ass. Others pushed down and kneaded her shoulders. More hands wrapped around her waist. The hands on her ankles slowly spread them wider, opening her pussy more and more. She came again, a quick, urgent orgasm.

Then hands then lifted her up, so she was hovering upright. They began to push her inexorably forward towards one wall. A multitude of hands reached out, pulling her in. They squeezed her thighs and arms, immersing her in them. She was wrapped up in them, immobilized in them.

The hands on her thighs spread her legs up, wide and open. A middle finger slowly slid into her vagina, and made several quick thrusts before being joined by the index finger. Then the ring finger. The pinky, and finally, the thumb.

The fingers pushed against her in a cone shape. She began to moan and scream as the hand pushed inexorably up into her. Her pussy felt like it was tearing as the hand pushed deeper and deeper into her. The hand was now in to the last row of knuckles, and it kept pushing. Sarah arched her back and lifted her head out of the mass of the wall. She screamed. Long, loud, hard. She didn't know if she was screaming because she wanted it to stop, or just to let out a little of the tension so that she could go on.

Suddenly the hand seemed to just pop inside. Once the last knuckles were in, it was all tapering down. The hand slid up to the wrist. The other hands held her body tightly against the wall, preventing all movement.

Sarah moaned and panted, wheezing a little, groaning from a mixture of extreme pleasure and exquisite pain.

Slowly, the fingers began to open. Sarah gasped once and then screamed. The fingers moved in a slow swirl inside of her, opening as wide as they could inside the strong, tight confines of her cunt. They opened and closed several times, and Sarah's pain gave way to a deep, unexpected joy. The hand began to slide in and out a little, the fingers twisted, clenched and unclenched, rubbing against the deepest walls of her vagina.

The hands holding Sarah's thighs down relaxed a little, giving her room to move and push against the penetrating hand. She moaned and groaned, rubbing against the hand.

After a while Sarah began to feel what she knew would have to be her final orgasm for the day, as she couldn't possibly see being able to even walk straight for a while after this.

She tensed up inside, first at where the tips of the fingers touched her inside, and then down the length of the hand. Sarah didn't know how it was possible for her to get any tighter, but it happened, as her vagina closed in even more on the hand. The fingers kept a steady pace, moving inside her.

Finally it happened. Sarah's body shook violently, her breath came difficultly, sweat trickled down her brow and into her eyes. Her pussy tensed up and let out a final wave of juices, spitting most of the hand out along with it, except for two fingers, which kept thrusting until she had finished coming.

Sarah moaned and sighed as the hands lifted her away from the wall and held her out in the center of the shaft, cool air blowing up from somewhere below, rushing up her calves and between her legs, drying the sweat of her body. Her pants and shirt were lifted up and slid onto her limp body. She moaned as the hands lowered her gently down the shaft, so she could continue her journey through the labyrinth.

sintax
sintax
109 Followers