Hands Down, Best Vacation Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
515 Followers

"Are you gonna stand there all night," the blonde teased.

"To be honest Ash, I could stand here staring at this view till the end of time," he complemented.

Ashley found herself blushing slightly,

"Well as nice as it seems over there, I promise you, it's much nicer over here," she tempted.

That was all the invitation Kyle needed as he crawled onto the bed and over to Ashley. The two began to kiss as they pressed their warm bodies against one another. Kyle could feel Ashley's erect nipples graze against his chest and pushed himself down, mashing her wonderfully soft breasts against his skin. They continued to embrace when Kyle rolled Ashley on top of himself.

Ashley sat up and stared down at her eager brother. The sight of his sister's angelic smiling face staring down at him, framed by the damp golden locks of her long hair, was simply heavenly to Kyle. Ashley, now straddling her brother, inched her way back, dragging her slick pussy down his body. She had to raise herself when she encountered Kyle's cock pressing against her ass cheeks.

Ashley now sat on the bed, between Kyle's sprawled out legs, staring down at his erect cock. She excitedly leaned in, swirling her tongue around his bulbous tip, slurping up all the precum that had dribbled out. The blonde licked the underside of her brother's shaft, feeling the veins pulse against her tongue.

"Ohhhh god," Kyle moaned as he felt his sister engulf his cock in her mouth, the warmth and her touch were amazing.

Ashley began slowing bobbing her head up and down, rubbing the tip of Kyle's penis along the roof of her mouth. Alternating pace, Ashley would go from teasingly slow to a frenzied pace, sucking up and down Kyle's throbbing member. Every once in a while she would pause, to swirl her tongue around his mushroom head.

As her brother groaned in delight, Ashley combed her fingernails through his dark curly pubes, then, finding his balls, she began to play with them in her delicate hands. This went on for a little over five minutes, and never once did Ashley give pause. She was however delighted when Kyle alerted her he was about to cum,

"Ahhh Fuck, Ash, I'm right there."

Ashley quickened her pace, then, leaving her mouth encircled around the tip of Kyle's penis, began to pump his shaft with her hand. It didn't take long for Kyle's body to shudder,

"Ahhh ahhhh ahahhh," he grunted as Ashley began to feel globs of his warm cum shoot into her mouth.

Ashley could feel every contraction Kyle's penis made, squeezing upwards on his virile manhood, milking his every drop into her mouth. After the fifteen or so seconds it took for Kyle's body to come to rest, Ashley raised her head up and stared at her brother with a look of accomplishment on her face as she took a gulp, swallowing all of his seed. Using the tip of her finger, she wiped the tip of Kyle's limpening cock where a little cum had dribbled out. She willingly licked her fingers clean, then licked her lips. The two couldn't help but smile at each other as Ashley went through the whole cleanup process.

"That was amazing," Kyle panted.

"Thanks little bro," Ashley acknowledged before lying back at his side and leaning over for a kiss.

Kyle thought he would be standoffish at the thought of kissing Ashley after she had just blown him, but without any hesitation, he leaned over and reciprocated in a deep passionate kiss. He reasoned that if this astonishingly hot girl just went through the trouble of doing, in his mind, this amazing service for him, he wasn't about to act childish and be weirded out by kissing her, even if he could still taste some of his cum in her mouth.

Ashley rolled herself onto Kyle as they continued to make out, squashing his now flaccid cock beneath her abdomen.

As Kyle explored the depths of his sister's mouth with his tongue, he reached behind with both hands and grabbed hold of her butt cheeks, squeezing and massaging her supple flesh. Ashley moaned aloud. She was so pleased and kind of proud of Kyle's newfound adventurousness, and loved having him grope her ass.

As their passionate make out session drew on Ashley could feel Kyle's cock begin to reawaken. She reached behind and took one of Kyle's hands in hers. Guiding his hand between their bodies, Ashley pressed Kyle's fingers against the wet folds of her sex.

Kyle was still in amazement of the whole scenario, and now here he was, with his fingers pressing into is sister's invitingly warm cunt.

Ashley broke the couple's kiss and pulled their hands from between their bodies. She held Kyle's hand between their faces. They both stared at his fingers, wet with Ashley's juices. The blonde stuck out her tongue and began to lick her brother's fingers, leading Kyle to follow suit. Ashley could now feel Kyle's fully hard cock throbbing beneath her. She kissed her brother again, gently on her lips then spoke,

"Come take a shower with me."

With that, the lithe minx rolled off the bed and walked towards the bathroom. Kyle was quick in step to follow Ashley, delightful to be guided by the sight of her round swaying butt cheeks. They both stepped into the luxury shower and closed the semi translucent frosted glass doors. Kyle turned on the shower and adjusted the water temperature. The twosome embraced beneath the warm onrushing water. Steam quickly filled the spacious cubicle as water flowed down the young supple bodies of the siblings. Kyle could feel his sister's hands roam down his body to his crotch, finally gripping his throbbing cock.

Ashley, holding her brother's penis, pushed away from him, leaning against the cool tile wall behind her. Her tight grip on Kyle led him to step closer to her as she moved back. Ashley pressed her narrow shoulder blades against the tile, arching her body outwards, sticking out her hips. She cooed delightfully as she began rubbing the tip of Kyle's cock against the lips of her eager cunt.

Staring into Kyle's eyes, Ashley could see the mix of pleasure and torture; she was experiencing the same.

"You ready?" she whimpered.

Kyle just nodded.

Ashley pushed down on Kyle's cock, positioning it at the entrance to her pussy. With a simple look and a smile, she gave Kyle the 'go ahead'.

The blonde moaned as her brother pushed forward, his swollen flesh stretching the walls of her vagina as he entered her. Kyle placed his hands on Ashley's hips, pushing her lower body back against the wall as he continued to slide into her. After his slow teasing entrance, Kyle was finally buried all the way in his sister's cunt. Ashley could feel her brother throb inside her as she stared into his eyes. The two kissed as Kyle began to pull out then slide back in. Ashley could feel Kyle begin to lift her off the floor. Her response was to wrap her legs around his waist and grab hold of his shoulders as the two pressed together. Kyle, hands gripping onto each of Ashley's ass cheeks, pumped in and out of her warm tight vagina. His mind was working overtime processing all the emotions and pleasurable sensations he was experiencing, along with the water beating down on his back and the steam billowing around in this glass box.

Ashley was now moaning each time Kyle plunged into her, savoring the feel of his pulsing cock gliding in and out of her, her breasts squashing against his firm chest. She had to break their kiss, gasping for air when Kyle began thrusting harder and with more pace. Her cries grew high pitched, in perfect contrast with her brother's deep moans. She pressed her mouth on the curve of Kyle's shoulder, grazing her teeth on his wet skin as she felt her imminent climax.

"Ohhh god you're so tight and warm," Kyle moaned.

Ashley, not having time to respond to Kyle's compliment, bit down on his skin as her mind tunneled into a blinding, pulsing moment of release. There was a single screeching cry as Ashley's body convulsed, her pussy contracting around Kyle's shaft. Her explosion of ecstasy went on and on as Kyle continued thrusting.

Ashley could feel her orgasm subsiding and her presence of mind rush back to her. She feverishly began kissing Kyle,

"That was amazing. . . you ready to cum baby," she whimpered.

It was hearing his sister affectionately refer to him as "baby" that finally took Kyle to the edge of no return. With a final blunt thrust, Kyle arched his back and cried out Ashley's name. He could feel himself spilling into her pussy, his whole body shuddering. Leaving his cock buried in his sister, Kyle pushed hard, trying to get as deep as possible as he came inside her.

"Mhmmm, that's it baby, mmmm," Ashley whispered into his ear.

Kyle grunted and breathed heavily, pressing his sister hard against the wall which he now needed to aid as support.

Ashley finally let her legs drop to the floor. She found it a bother to now stand on her own; her knees weak. The two held each other as they stepped beneath the cleansing stream of the shower. Ashley grabbed the bar of soap and began to lather Kyle's body as he planted kisses on her shoulder. The two watched with embarrassed smiles as semen leak out of Ashley's swollen vagina only to be washed away by the downpouring water. They took turns rinsing each other's body before finally shutting off the water and stepping out. After drying off, they brushed their teeth and made their way back to the bedroom to get dressed for bed. Kyle donned just a black pair of boxer briefs, Ashley, a yellow pair of cotton panties and a slightly oversized white v-neck tee.

"Do you mind if I sleep with you on your bed? Mines all sexed up," Ashley asked with a chuckle.

"You don't have to make up an excuse you know, if you weren't coming with me on my bed, I was surely going to join you on yours, sexed up sheets and all," Kyle replied.

Ashley blushed at her brother's sweetness as he lifted up the sheets on his bed. The two crawled in under the sheets and huddled in the center of the bed facing each other.

"So I'm just gonna say it," Kyle stated, "Hands down, best vacation ever."

Ashley burst out in laughter,

"Well it's certainly nice to see you coming out of your shell, you'll always be my shy panty boy though," Ashley joked before turning to shut out her bedside lamp. The two cuddled and eventually fell asleep.

Ashley awoke the next morning to an empty bed. She scanned the room but saw no sign of her brother. Then she spotted it; a note taped to the television. She forced her restless body out of bed and over to the TV and read the note.

"Went to breakfast with mom and dad. Didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful asleep. Will bring back some breakfast. . . .Kyle."

Ashley smiled and disposed of the note. She went to the bathroom, peed, brushed her teeth and took a shower. Kyle still wasn't back when she re-emerged so she lay back down and watched some television. Kyle came strolling in about twenty minutes later. Dressed in a plain white tee and khaki shorts, Kyle set down a cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin on the side table for Ashley.

"Morning," he greeted.

"Hey, you're off to an early start," Ashley replied, taking a sip of coffee.

"So what are mom and dad up to?" she asked.

"Ohh, nothing really, said to give them a call if we wanted to do something together later," Kyle responded, lying down next to his sister.

Kyle flipped through the channels while Ashley tended to her cup of coffee and muffin.

"So what do you wanna do today?" Ashley asked after tossing her cardboard cup in the bin and plopping herself down next to Kyle.

"You're watching it babe, I'm doing it," Kyle joked, in a faux chauvinist voice, stretching lazily and rubbing the back of his head against the soft pillow.

"Aww come on, there'll be plenty time for that, and more, I promise," Ashley seductively said. "Besides, we shouldn't stay cooped up in the room all day, don't want anyone getting any ideas," she added nuzzling her face against Kyle's neck.

"Hmm, well . . .dad did say something about taking a couple kayaks out, that sounded fun," Kyle admitted.

"That does sound fun, call them up and tell them we're in," Ashley instructed, planting a kiss on Kyle's cheek before heading to the bathroom.

Ashley washed out her mouth, getting rid of the lingering coffee taste. She then changed into some more outdoorsy attire, jean shorts and boots, topped off with a tight fitting grey tank top. Kyle had just hung up the phone when she walked back in.

"They said they'd meet us down by the lake in fifteen minutes," he announced, while tying the shoelaces on his sneakers.

The siblings checked that they hadn't forgotten anything then made their way downstairs.

"So umm, last night, was pretty amazing Ash," Kyle sheepishly commented as they walked.

"Yeah, it was wasn't it?"

"Not just amazing but . . . special," Kyle stammered.

Still in the hallway and walking towards the stairs, Ashley took Kyle's hand in hers and looked into his eyes,

"It was special for me too Kyle, I've never felt like that when I was with someone. I don't know where this is going, but I'm more than happy to go for the ride, and even more so that you're along with me, but we have to be careful, we can't let mom and dad know."

Kyle squeezed Ashley's hand in his,

"I know, I just wanted you to know I that even though the circumstances that this whole thing came about are strange to say the least, I just don't want you to think I'm a weird perv or anything and it wasn't' all sex for me."

They were now halfway down the stairway when Ashley stopped them. She placed both hands square on Kyle's shoulders,

"Kyle, you're my brother and I'll always love you, nothing you can do will ever change that. And I don't think you're a pervert," Ashley asserted before pausing, "Well actually, I do think you're a perv but I'm a way bigger pervert , you'll see," she added with a seductive smile.

Finished with their conversation, the two continued down the stairs, releasing each other's hands once they were out in the open.

Kyle and Ashley met their parents down at the lake. Their dad had already rented the kayaks and was helping their mom with her life vest.

"Hey guys, how do you like the room?" Elaine greeted.

"Great mom, it's a really nice resort, nice weather too" Ashley gleefully replied, staring up and the blue skies. The temperature was strangely nippy but being out in the open, under the beaming sun set the balance rather comfortably.

"Okay looks like we're good to go," Kent announced.

Kyle and Ashley slipped on their life vests and got into their yellow kayak. Kent pushed the kids off into the water then helped his wife into their blue kayak. He followed her in and got a nearby hotel staffer to push them off.

Kyle and Ashley had just gotten the hang of rowing in tandem when their parents paddled up next to them,

"Okay kids, first one around the lake wins," he shouted eliciting laughter from the siblings and their mom, an obvious joke given the vast size of the lake.

The foursome paddled for about an hour, admiring all the beautiful scenery, which for Kyle, included the view of Ashley's jean covered butt sat infront him the entire time.

As they tired, the family returned to the dropoff point and ran the kayaks ashore.

"Well that was quite the workout," Elaine commented to Ashley, rubbing her sore shoulders as Kent and Kyle tied up the kayaks.

"Yeah, really got the blood pumping," Ashley replied, wiping her sweaty brow.

"So you're mom and I are gonna hit the pool if you wanna come along," Kent offered as he and his son approached the women.

Kyle and Ashley looked at each other, then to their parents,

"I think we're gonna check out the rest of the resort, but you guys have fun," Ashley politely replied.

"Okay kids, if we don't see you for lunch we definitely should meet up for dinner," Elaine stated, hugging both her kids before walking off with her husband.

Kyle and Ashley strolled back to their room. After hearing Kyle shut the door behind them, Ashley headed to the mini fridge for a water,

"Wow, didn't expect that to be so tiring," she commented.

The blonde however, never reached the fridge. Her delightful laughter filled the room as Kyle picked up and tossed her on her bed. She lay on her back; her legs bent at the knee hanging off the edge of the bed as Kyle got her bottle water and tossed it her way. Ashley sipped on the cool water and watched intently as Kyle knelt on the floor between her legs. He reached out and began undoing the metal button and unzipping her jean shorts. Ashley chuckled, and as water dribbled from her lips, she playfully pushed away Kyle's hands,

"Kyle! I'm all sweaty, at least let me freshen up," she protested.

Kyle didn't falter, tugging on Ashley's shorts, peeling them off her body,

"Didn't you know? Us pervs like it like that," he joked.

Ashley wiggled her body all the way up the bed; resting her head on the pillow as Kyle crawled on top of her. Her brother leaned in and kissed her on the lips as she let her water bottle fall to the floor. As Kyle's tongue slipped past her lips, Ashley felt his hand pressing on her stomach, sliding upwards. Her breasts ached impatiently and relief was finally had when Kyle cupped and massaged her through her tank top. Ashley interrupted their embrace, pulling her tank top over her head and tossing it aside.

Kyle stared down at his sister's petite B-cups, held tightly in a powder blue bra with tiny yellow flowers. He could see the shape of her erect nipples pressing hard against her bra and gently ran his fingers over them. Leaning in, he pressed his face between his sister's breasts, planting gentle kisses on her modest cleavage. Kyle wrestled his hands behind Ashley's body and managed to undo the clasp on her bra at the first time of asking, a feat that didn't go without notice,

"Wow, when did my shy boy turn into a raging stud?" Ashley commented as Kyle peeled her bra off her, tossing it behind him.

Kyle now stared down at the most magnificent looking pair of pert mounds of ripe flesh he ever laid eyes on. Ashley could see the longing in his eyes and placed her hand on the back of his neck, pulling him down to her chest. She felt his hot breath against her breast, then, the electric warmness of his tongue, licking the curve of her flesh.

Kyle savored the slightly briny taste of Ashley's flesh as he licked his way to the peaked tip of her left breast. His palm made sure her right breast didn't feel neglected, as he caressed her supple mound, gently pinching her erect nipple. Kyle's tongue was now circling Ashley's rose colored areola, feeling the miniscule bumps against his tongue.

Ashley arched her head back, gently combing her hands through her brother's short dark brown hair. His teasingly sensitive touches had her in absolute ecstasy.

Kyle heard his sister moan when he finally captured her nub between his lips. He pressed his tongue against the throbbing bud, playfully tickling her before taking it between his teeth. Kyle bit down ever so gently before he began to suckle on his sister's breast. When he felt sufficient attention had been paid to one breast, Kyle moved to the other and gave the same treatment, alternating between suckling on Ashley's ripe flesh and lashing his tongue against her throbbing reddened peaks.

Kyle let Ashley's breast slip from his mouth as he felt her hand on his head, gently prodding him downwards. He was more than happy, and planted a trail of kisses on her quivering stomach, her skin flushed to a golden rosy hue. Kyle shifted his body further down as his lips reached the waistband of Ashley's black lace thong. He positioned his face right against her womanhood, feeling the heat she emanated. Inhaling slightly, Kyle relished the mixed scent of femininity and perspiration Ashley's body exuded. He extended his tongue, pressing it against the damp lace that covered her plump lips. The taste was as the scent, a sweet salty mix of womanhood and salinity. Kyle's tongue pressed hard against Ashley, gently forcing her lace panties between the lips of her pussy. He licked the length of her warm slit before hooking his fingers into the waistband of his sister's underwear and pulling them down her legs.

smithE101
smithE101
515 Followers