Hands Off

Story Info
Brylee comes over to Kimber & Kessa's place for a sleepover!
1.2k words
4.07
16.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brylee was spending the night with her girlfriends and they were bound to get into some sort of trouble. Kimber had told her all about the shy being that was Sara and how fun it was torture her into submission. She'd heard the stories of them forcing the boy down the hall into watching them do unholy, sexy things to each other and how much it turned him on. Tonight she'd get a chance to try it herself.

"Go get them! My pussy hasn't been licked in almost a week, it could use a good face ride." She told Kimber.

Kimber nodded and got up to go find Sara, which wasn't hard. Seriously, the girl needed better hiding places.

"Please, for the love of...whatever, do not make me do this! Every night this week I've done everything you wanted and everything I didn't want!" She tugged on her arm, trying to pull it free of Kimber's grasp, but her spindly long fingers closed tighter around her wrist as she dragged her, literally, down the hall.

Once back in the room, Brylee waited patiently.

"Oh my god, you're the cutest little thing over. Let me see that face!" She checked over Sara's features.

"Mm, a cute button nose perfect for rubbing your clit against hard. Thin lips, hard to engulf completely, but not impossible. Eyes are a little close together, the better to watch you squirm with!" She turned to Kimber while Sara touched her own nose, thinking 'What is with the button nose?!'.

Kimber smirked and turned to Brylee. "I propose a game. A challenge, if you're up for it?" Thinking it could be fun-and easy-Bry nodded and stood in front of the two.

"Bring it!" Kimber felt the rush of the excitement ignite her blood, sending it straight to her crotch. Instead of engorging her already abnormally large clit, it made her lips swell against her underwear and a bit of a wet spot began to pool in her panties.

"We have to sit on her face, but we can't ride her at all. We can only cum by grinding on her, looking her straight in the eyes, or nipple stimulation, panties on. Think you can handle that?" Kimber asked. Brylee scoffed and folded her arms.

"Bring it on. Who goes first? And we need a judge. Someone we can trust. I got the perfect person in mind." She walked out of the room, clad in only a lace red thong and plaid knee high stockings on. Standing in front of Matthew's door, she pounded on it profusely, and when he took too long to answer, she barged in.

"You, get up. We need a face riding judge." She grabbed his shirt, hauled him from his bed, and back down the hall into the room.

"Evening, Matt! Wake up because we are about to see who can cum first on Sara's face, completely engulf her face with our pussy, and all without touching her. Get on your knees." Brylee led him to the side of the bed where she put him on his knees, made Sara lie down on the bed and she made sure Matthew could see every detail so he could properly judge them.

Kessa walked in a short time later, tired and irritated. "Some of us are trying to sleep! What's going on?" The girls explained it to her and she agreed to stay and watch from the other side so Matt didn't 'miss anything'.

She was going to be the time keeper, too. "Who's going first?" Brylee raised her hand and jumped on the bed, straddling Sara's face.

"Hands on your boobs, you don't start until I say." She nodded, placed her hands on her 40-DD breasts. The second Kessa clicked the timer, she dropped down onto Sara's face, causing a whimper to come from beneath her. Brylee shifted and moved around to get her pussy to open wide over Sara's face so she could cover it all. No hands were proving difficult. Her thin triangle of hair poked out through the lace of her G-string as it was forced upwards into her wet sex. Deciding to not waste anymore time, she began to buck wildly, grinding her hips down rough and fast on Sara. Tears poured from Sara's eyes, not used to this sort of roughness.

"Approaching the one minute mark!" Kessa called out.

While all that was taking place, Kimber moved to the bottom of the bed and spread Sara's legs apart. She began to eat her out while Brylee face-fucked her into submission harder with every gyration of her wide hips.

"You're up to 3 minutes!" With a last ditch effort to not rack up anymore time, Brylee placed her hands on the wall above the headboard and leaned down, peering into Sara's big doe eyes. With a final clench of her pussy on Sara's face, she stopped grinding and came hard, nearly losing her balance and falling. When it was over, she regained her strength and got off of her to see what had been done.

"You came in at 3 minutes, 24 seconds!" Kessa said.

Sara's face was splotchy and red where the little bit of lace she could feel had rubbed a rough patch into her sensitive skin. Her upper lip was swollen, and would most likely bruise later, and a glistening, wet residue coated her nose and chin, sparkling when the light hit it right.

"Catch your breath, because I'm going next." Kimber told Sara.

It only forced more tears out of her eyes and she squirmed further, but to no avail.

"Okay, next." Kessa said. Kimber tugged her tight tank top off her upper half so she was clad in just her black lace thong. Her pussy was aching with every rub of her inner lips against the coarse material. When the clock started, she placed one hand on the headboard and one of her breast, where she began to roll the nipple, pinching and kneading the skin. Between rolls of her hips, she would look down and smile at Sara, then slide up so she couldn't see her again until the next downward roll of her hips. She felt her pussy slide agilely over Sara's face with ease and stop where she wanted it to be. Once she found her rhythm, she began to fuck harder, forcing her weight to grind her underwear directly against the apex of Sara's upper lip and where her nose connected, making it bloody and raw.

"You're approaching the one minute mark!" Kessa exclaimed while a silent Matthew moved in as close as he physically could without touching or disturbing.

Kimber ground harder and with a final fast roll upward, she exploded like a roman candle, tossing her head back and rolling her breasts between both hands as pure ecstasy singed the blood in her veins. Climbing off, she checked her damage and smiled smugly when she saw that her cum was running down Sara's chin to her neck and over her cheekbones.

"You came in at 1 minute, 47 seconds! You win!" Kessa grinned and Brylee huffed while folding her arms.

"This isn't over! I'll get my win eventually. Right, Sara?" She shot her a dirty look as if it were her fault for her loss and Sara clamored out of the bed and straight back to her room without a word to anyone.

Once alone in her room, she smiled and touched her lip. Perhaps it wasn't all so bad.