Hands on a Miracle: Amber

Story Info
Kyle dreams of a reunion with his childhood sweetheart.
3.6k words
4.4
16.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I am again. Sunday night and I'm bored out of my brains. The few friends I have are always too damn busy to pay much attention to me, but then again I guess I don't really mind – I've always been a quiet sort of person who doesn't socialise much and is quite happy to stay home and do my own thing. I guess this was my comfort zone. The only place where I could really be myself and relax. Going to pubs, nightclubs and wild parties was not really my thing, even though I would go every now and then. Also, I'm only eighteen and the pub and nightclub scene is fairly new to me – my Dad plays in a cover band at bars all over the city (we live in Adelaide, South Australia) and he's suggested that I come out and watch a few times. I have to admit I saw some pretty ugly shit when I went to these places – struggling to have a conversation with drunken idiots and avoiding puddles of puke on the toilet room floor just didn't seem very...glamorous. For me, this wasn't exactly the ideal place for me to meet 'the' girl. That was something else that bothered me – I didn't have a girlfriend. The closest girl I'd ever gotten to was back in grade 9. We 'went out' for 2 days and all we did was talk and hug. In the long term, she was more of a close friend than a girlfriend. Not that I mean to sound like all I want is sex because she was a wonderful friend to me, but everybody else my age seems to have been there and done that. Anyway, I think I'd rather get with a girl who was also a virgin. I'm not sure why. I guess I just don't want to go through those new experiences alone looking like a fumbling idiot. I want somebody to share the new emotions with. That would be pure magic.

So, anyway, I've just been messing around on my computer all night and after I decided I'm getting bored, I decided to go through some old stuff and reminisce about old times. Going through all my old things, a found a torn old folder where I kept all of my old school photos. I pulled them out and went through them. I had them arranged so that they were kept with the most recent ones on the top and the oldest ones on the bottom. I went through them and memories came flooding back to me. I got to the bottom where my grade 1 and 2 photos were and looking at the classes, a girl a few rows up from me caught my eye. Amber Williams. One of my earliest schoolyard crushes and childhood friends. She was in my grade 1 and 2 classes but left at the end of grade 2 in 1995. For quite a while I just lost myself in the memories and kept smiling to myself.

When I got tired and decided to finally go to bed, I lay down, still thinking about Amber and I couldn't help but wonder where she is and what she is doing right now. Perhaps she's changed so much that I don't want to know. Maybe I just want to keep my precious memories of her intact. But as I fell asleep I saw her face again. I was dreaming I was reunited with her. Walking into work on a rainy Monday morning, a beautiful girl walked around the corner and we came face to face. She looked a bit lost. She saw me and smiled.

"Hi. I'm supposed to start here today but I'm a bit lost", the girl beamed in a friendly voice.

"Oh, sure. I'll take you to the manager", I replied, a little jumpy from the fact that this beautiful girl was actually talking to me. I told her my name and reached out my hand for a handshake, obviously.

"Kyle"

"Amber"

My heart skipped a beat. For a second I carefully studied her face – oh my god – was it really her? She could be. Same tanned skin, soft pink lips, deep brown eyes and silky light brown hair which went just past her shoulders. Just the same as ten years ago, except the mischievous little girl I'd known was all grown up and looking absolutely gorgeous. I hadn't really noticed that I was still staring at her face but I was quickly reminded when she turned her head away, blushing but still smiling brightly. OK, so I guess I was kind of checking her out, but not just for any reason. I knew this girl.

"Sorry", I blurted out, "but I have to ask you something". She looked up at me, smiling.

"Sure! Is everything alright?"

"Yeah...your...last name...it wouldn't happen to be...Williams...would it?"

Her face brightened in surprise.

"Uh, yeah it is"

"Did you go to primary school in Queensland for grade 1 and 2? Upper Ross River Primary, right?"

"Uh, yeah"

She was looking very confused now.

"Oh my god, it's really you", I said quietly. Amber stared into my eyes for quite some time.

"Kyle? Kyle James?"

I nodded my head with a smile and her eyes lit up. She threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly. Of course, I didn't hold back. We were both in shock. We whispered gently into each others ears.

"Amber!"

"Kyle!"

She gave me a happy giggle and buried her face in my chest and hugged me tighter...or at least until my alarm went off and I woke up. It was 5:00 am and I had to get up and get ready for work. Damn, it was all a dream. But on my way to work she was on my mind. The beautiful face I saw in my dream was still fresh in my memory – and it probably didn't even exist. Amber could be completely different as to how I saw her in my dream.

I finally got to work and got out my card to clock in. I was looking at the corner where Amber came around in my dream, desperately hoping she would appear just like in my dream. I stared at the corner for a few seconds, but when I realised she wasn't going to appear, I sighed and continued searching for my ID card in my bag.

But then I saw a figure in the corner of my eye. I turned my head to see who it was...and it was her...

My heart almost stopped.

"Amber?" I said quietly, in deep shock. She stared for a moment.

"Kyle?" I nodded. "Kyle!!" she yelled with joy as she ran over to me and gave me a hug, nearly bowling me over.

This had to be a dream. I was expecting to wake up again any minute. I heard a loud noise and thought it was my alarm clock going off again, but it was instead my boss' voice from behind.

"Well, I see you two have gotten acquainted" he said, smiling.

"Oh...hi Scott" I said clumsily. "It's okay, we already know each other. I haven't seen Amber in ten years!"

"Really? Well, Amber's first day at work won't be hard if you'll be babysitting her. We just need to get all the paperwork done and you can have her back, okay?"

I nodded, still shocked, and stared at Amber as she walked away. She kept staring at me smiling as she disappeared around the corner again. I went over and got started on my work. Today it wasn't anything special – stacking boxes on pallets. But I wasn't thinking about that. My dream had come true. Amber was here with me. I still wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not. It had to be, but I desperately hoped not. I've never felt so alive in my life. Everything that had happened today can only be described as a miracle. And my day had only just begun – who knows what else it could bring! So many questions raced through my head. Was this a crazy coincidence? A twist of fate? My daydream was suddenly interrupted by Amber's voice.

"I'm back!" she beamed. "Kyle James. I can't believe it's really you!". She came over and gave me another hug and a kiss on the cheek. As I continued hugging her, I kept my hands on her firmly and inhaled her sweet scent. I had to be sure she was real. I didn't want her to leave me again. I felt a bit silly, but she didn't mind. In fact, I had to struggle free of her grip so we could start work. It seemed she was just as happy to see me as I was to see her. I liked this a lot! We got to work and she picked everything up quickly. Not that there was much to remember. When our work was done for the moment we kept talking to each other. I asked where she had been over the last ten years. She had pretty much been all over Australia because both of her parents were in the army. She had been in Adelaide for the past 2 years. I had been here for 4. I wish I knew she was here sooner, but I guess it still is a damn big city. I'm lucky to have her here at all. Our short ten minute break arrived, so I led her to the lunch room. There are three tables. Two of them are always full and the third is left untouched. I wanted to be alone with Amber so I led her to the empty table. Not really thinking, I held her hand as I led her over there. She didn't seem to mind. The ten minutes flew by and before I knew it, it was time to get back to work. Scott told me I had to empty some bins. The really big ones which needed a machine to lift it into the trash compactor. Amber and I grabbed a bin each and headed to the secluded little area out the back. I showed her how to use the machine.

"It's a bit full already. You might need to take some of it out", I told her. Not really looking, she threw some of the paper out which landed all over me.

"Hey!" I yelled, laughing. I threw some back at her. For a couple of minutes we just threw paper at each other and laughed like the two school kids we were ten years ago. Except it was different this time. Back then, I always thought she was cute, but now I was truly feeling love for her. When we were both puffed out, she collapsed into my arms. She looked up at me and I stared into her beautiful brown eyes. In the movies, this would inevitably be the part where the two people kiss. All I had to do was wait a few seconds and she slowly leant towards me and planted her lips on mine. It was heavenly.

"Wow", I said. "My first kiss". She looked genuinely surprised.

"Really?" she said quietly. I nodded in response. "I thought you would have been kissed plenty already...or more!"

"No", I responded. "I'm a novice in the field". She laughed.

"Well, I am as well. That was my first kiss too!". Now I was the one to be surprised. I honestly didn't expect that.

"You're lying!", I teased. "You're gorgeous, I would of thought you'd be an expert in the field!".

She laughed and shook her head.

"Guys are idiots", she teased. I poked out my tongue in response. "But I do really like you", she said, smiling gently and staring into my eyes.

When lunch time finally came around we sat at the same table. Usually, work was strenuous and I always wanted it to be over, but today I didn't want to leave. Or, should I say, I didn't want to be separated from Amber. I suggested that after work we catch the train into the city and hang out for a while. She happily agreed, and when our shift finally ended we sat next to each other on the train, cuddling closely. I was planting kisses all over her face, neither of us caring that there were people everywhere. I swear some guys kept staring at Amber. Sorry guys, but this one's mine! After we had arrived in town and done some shopping, we sat down in the food court and got something to eat. As we ate, we continued talking. Suddenly, she became quiet and shy.

"What's the matter?" I asked. "Everything alright?".

"Yeah", she replied. "I'm not sure how to say this but...do you want to spend the night at my house?". She leaned in closer to me and whispered "I want you to be my first" and winked at me slyly. My jaw dropped in disbelief. I had been reunited with one of the most important people in my life after ten years and now she wanted to take me home and have me make love to her and take her virginity. I wasn't sure what to say. When she saw the state of shock on my face she just giggled and kissed me.

"My parents are away for a few days so we won't be interrupted and we won't have to be sneaking around and worrying about who will walk in on us. But first, I have some things to do. I'll meet you back here at 8:30."

She kissed me and left before I could say a word. I had something to do as well. I went to a few shops and bought some candles, wine, expensive wine glasses, roses, and of course, a few condoms. When we met again we both had our things hidden in bags. She led the way back to her place. When we got to her lounge room, she asked me to wait while she got changed. While she was gone I made haste to set up some candles and pour some wine. When I was finished I sat on the couch and waited. I was startled by a voice behind me.

"Oh my god!" she gasped. I take it she liked my little surprise. I turned around to see her smiling face and glowing eyes, but my focus quickly changed to the red silky gown she was wearing which left little to the imagination. I was mesmerised by the sight.

"You look beautiful", I told her. "So is that what you had to go out and find?". She nodded in reply.

"What do you think?", she said awkwardly, as if she wasn't sure if I liked it.

"I love it!" I replied. She sat down next to me and we sipped the wine, cuddled, kissed and talked for about an hour before she finally leant in close to me and told me it was time. My heart racing, she took my hand and led me up to her bedroom which was nice and tidy.

"One more thing", I interrupted. "Wait outside for a second."

"OK", she giggled. I closed her door and quickly set up our little love scene.

I told her I was done and she slowly opened the door and gasped and a tear came to her eye. I had set up more candles and decorated the room with roses. The curtains were open and the moon and stars shone brightly, helping the candles to light up the room. She hugged me and soon we were kissing and moving our hands all over each others bodies. We continued our little exploration on the bed. I took off all my clothes and Amber stared in wonder at my hard cock. She soon took off her gown to reveal her large tits and wonderful figure, now covered by only her panties. I lay her down on the bed and slowly took off her panties. I've wanted to do this for a long time now. Her pussy was revealed with not a single hair. I touched it gently with my hand and she let out a small sigh. The feel of her pussy lips and the smell of her juices were wonderful. I couldn't wait to taste it.

"Oh, I forgot to mention", she interrupted, "that was the other thing I had done this afternoon".

"Oh", I replied. She grinned and giggled. I began kissing the inside of her thighs and soon worked my way back up to her pussy. I planted kisses all over it and she sighed again. I decided to take the plunge and gently stuck my tongue inside. She jumped a bit, but told me to keep going. She started off moaning gently, but before I knew it she was whimpering like the girls in the porno movies and thrashing around on the bed like a wild animal. I know her parents weren't around, but she was being so noisy I was worried about the neighbours. But then again, I didn't really care. And it seems that Amber didn't really care either. After a huge orgasm ripped through her and it finally subsided, I licked my lips, savouring the taste of her sweet juices.

"My turn", she said gently. I lay down on the bed and she took my cock into her mouth and started moving up and down slowly. The feeling of being in her mouth was wonderful. It wasn't long before I felt like I was going to cum. I didn't really want to cum in her mouth so I stopped her and said "time for the main event".

I reached for the condoms, but she pushed them aside and said she was on the pill. She was a virgin, but her mother insisted on it as a 'just in case' kind of thing. She lay down on her back and opened her legs. I lowered myself onto her and kissed her and felt her all over. She finally grabbed my cock and guided it towards the opening of her pussy. I pushed in a little bit and she moaned. I only had the head of my cock inside her, but the feeling alone was enough to make me cum. I looked up at her and she nodded in approval. She wanted to keep going. As I pushed in and broke her for the first time, she grunted and fought back a tear. I quickly kissed her.

"Sorry", I said quickly. "The pain won't last long. I love you, I've always loved you. Don't forget that."

"You're the sweetest guy I've ever known", she said softly and kissed me back. It didn't take long before we had a steady rhythm going. I can't describe the feeling of being inside of her. It was pure heaven. I never wanted to leave her. When I felt like I was going to cum, she suddenly stopped and said she wants to try being on top. Obeying her, we switched around so I was lying down on my back and she was sitting on top of me. She began bouncing up and down, driving my cock deeper into her than before. I held her ass cheeks and felt them up and squeezed them, which she seemed to like. The sight of her luscious tits bouncing up and down had me hypnotised. I sat up and pulled her close to me so I was staring into her eyes. She was now sitting on my lap with her arms around my neck, still bouncing up and down with a smile on her face. I soon felt the inevitable and before I know it I exploded inside of her with a loud grunt. Her cries got louder and the feeling of my cum inside her pussy sent her over the edge and she had another orgasm. We seemed to subside from our orgasms at about the same time. I was inside of her, still hard. I told her we could try doggie style. She liked the idea and smiled and nodded. I pulled out of her and she got into position. Before I knew it we were at it like animals again. It felt even better than before and the feeling of her ass rubbing against my stomach made it even better. It didn't take long before I shot my cum into her again. We both collapsed on the bed panting. We kissed and hugged again briefly.

We were both in a bit of a mess, so we went and took a shower where we made love again. When we were cleaned up we were both tired and decided to go to bed. Still both naked, we snuggled under the sheets and held each other all night long. Having Amber in my arms reminded me why I was put on this Earth. I felt like I was born to love her.

"Kyle", she piped up, breaking the silence. "You will be here in the morning, won't you?"

I laughed and kissed her and squeezed her gently.

"Don't be silly", I retorted. "After tonight I can't stand the thought of being away from you for a second!"

She smiled and kissed me again, soon drifting off to sleep. When I fell asleep I began dreaming about my wonderful future with Amber. We were married, we had a beautiful daughter who looked just like her mother and we were all together and living in harmony. I know it's all just a dream, but you do remember what happened last time I had a dream, don't you?