Hands-on Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting there staring, my drunken brain tried to make sense of reality. A maniacal grin spread across her face while she rubbed and shook her strapon before seductively approaching me.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Um, not what I was expecting," I replied honestly.

She massaged her tits, lifting them up and letting them flop back down barely a foot from my face. My cock was aching from overfilling at her grand reveal.

"What is that?" I queried in disbelief, pointing out the unnatural appendage protruding from her midsection.

"What does it look like, Tony?" she had fully applied her bedroom voice at this point.

"I mean, erm, I'm not gay or anything. I hope I didn't imply something or send you a wrong message. . ."

"Oh, no," she cut me off, "this is a little suggestion my ex needed me to use on him when he got out of line."

Now I had experimented a bit with anal play on myself and didn't find it repulsive, but something still stirs inside to defend your masculinity when someone assumes you like it up the ass.

My protests were silenced when she crouched back down and resumed her sucking from a moment ago. I brushed her hair aside and filled my hand with a tit. It felt very full in my grip. My mind was in heaven and my body utterly relaxed. She forced my legs up and my grip on her breast fell away as my torso was forcefully leaned back. I allowed my knees to bend as she leveraged the back of my thighs up. A hand replaced her mouth to pump my hardened cock, her tongue drew my balls between her lips. A finger on her remaining hand was wetted and I drew a sharp breath when she began loosening up my asshole. Reluctance must have been written on my face when I met her eyes.

"Relax. You know I wouldn't hurt you," she reassured me between slurps. There was no doubt in my mind, but my ego would not yield so easily.

Taking the time to relax both my body and mind, she squirted a dollop of lube onto her strapon and placed it at the entrance to my mostly virgin asshole. Words could not form in my pleasure-laden brain. The head of her fake cock pressing on my sphincter softened my raging boner as a shock of pain and pressure signaled she was making progress. All I could muster were incoherent noises as she gained ground in my adjusting rear. The head popped in once the initial resistance of my anus gave out.

"You're going to like this. Relax. Bear down a little on my cock. That's it, babe. Oh, your ass is tight. Don't forget to breath," she coached me.

Once the strapon was in, I thought I might crap all over the place, but the pressure gave way to pleasure. I couldn't believe I was enjoying being ass-fucked so quickly. Daniella grabbed the tops of my thighs to pick up her speed. My cock was back to full strength and felt full of precum from the massage my prostate was receiving. Without pulling out, she guided me to roll over and backup onto the hardwood of her front room. I grabbed the pillows off the couch to protect my poor knees. Words were no longer needed. They would only be a hinderance to the carnal lust we were pursuing. She resumed her pounding. I looked down to see how much of a mess I was making. Strings of thin semen were dripping to the floor from the milking. I wanted to look into the face of my angel turned dominatrix, but it was all I could do to squeeze my eyes tight and ride out the looming orgasm.

Don't ask me how many minutes passed. Once she had established a fast-paced rhythm, her hand caught my sensitive, swinging, hairless balls and pulled them tighter and tighter, heightening the sensation with the tightening skin of my cock. The new combination of sensations was more than I could handle.

Three jets of cum shot out of me in quick succession. By the fourth stream, it was slowing and my anal cherry-taker noticed the grunts of pleasure. She smacked my ass in victory. That made me clench, which milked the last drops out of me. My dom slowed her pace before pulling out with an audible pop. Open hands patted my lower back.

"Not bad for your first time. I don't have to ask if you liked it. I can tell from the mess you left," she said as she walked around the corner to the bathroom.

She couldn't see me blushing in response. "Where did you get the idea to try that on guys? I thought those things were only for chicks."

"Ha, well, I learned long ago, not to worry about what things are made for, but to look for the potential. It's certainly true for sexy toys!" She came back with a towel to clean off with.

"You've had a lot of experience with that?" I asked, but immediately realized the potential to insult this timeless beauty.

"Hell, yeah. I was quite adventurous in my youth."

"I think you're pretty adventurous now," I was quick to add. "I mean, I could have stormed off and never come back from a surprise like this."

"We've worked together awhile now. One thing I know is how non-judgemental you are. Steve reined me in quite a bit, but my wild side can't be contained forever," she unleashed a phony evil laugh. I couldn't help but laugh alongside.

"That's your way of saying I'm a 'nice guy'," I said in mock defensiveness.

"Hey! I like 'nice guys'." She removed the strapon since we were done with it. "More guys could learn something about life from nice guys."

"Nice guys finish last," I recited the old adage.

"'Cause their women cum first," she retorted. "When I meet a 'nice guy', it makes me want to take him home, rile him up and let him have his way with me as a reward for being a gentleman."

"Or do you have your way with him?."

"Ha. Ha. Either way, I'm here as a personal reward to 'nice guys."

This conversation continued for a bit as we sat, me naked and her mostly so. We enjoyed some coffee as she enlightened me to how she'd tried just about everything back in the day. She met her ex at a party having a threesome with one of her girlfriends. By the end, she had me so visibly worked up that she danced around in her lingerie while I stroked myself to one last orgasm as she told me she truly enjoyed watching 'nice guys' jerk off.

I made it home that night and even though I was exhausted, it was a real effort to get my mind to stop thinking of the day's events and the side of this sexy creature I'd never known, but had always hoped existed.

*

V 1.01 corrected grammatical errors, chronology error and character description error

12