Hands On Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artisticbiguy
artisticbiguy
1,075 Followers

After several long, luscious tastes of his massive meat, I knew I had to have it. I stretched and snagged the other foil packet. I made quick work of getting him sheathed before I pulled from his hot mouth and turned around. I straddled him, lifting his spear so that it was nearly straight up.

Jeff stared at me. "I didn't think you'd want that." His voice was low and husky and I knew he wanted to just ram his way home, but he was holding back. I just grinned and closed my eyes as I sank down on his shaft. I wasn't as prepared as he was but I'd managed to slide some lube up in me during the massage. It took about four tries to get him completely planted into my quaking ass. It felt so good to have someone there again.

His eyes rolled back and he groaned. "Christ, Trey, you're so fucking tight."

"It's been a while," I gasped as I pulled up and slid back again. That had us both groaning. Jeff was about my max; anything more would have been difficult to handle. I realized he was just about my limit both physically and emotionally as he bent up to kiss me again. Yeah, he could have had me the first night. I shuddered at how into him I was.

Jeff was all about the full experience. He played right along with the game, enjoying his role as the 'needy client'. "Yeah," he gasped as I lifted up and back again, "I need a really firm touch." My hands were kneading his chest while my ass gripped him like a vise.

I rode him slow and long, mumbling about having to use special techniques to properly work his erectile muscles. He watched me; his hands explored my chest and arms and he whispered just enough hot encouragement for me to really enjoy myself. When my actions became more erratic, he began to thrust up into me; his short, quick thrusts hit my prostate like a homing missile. I braced my hands on his chest and he fucked the cum out of me. I don't normally get loud, but as he launched me past the brink I cried out, shooting up to his chest with my release and rocked on his rod till I could catch my breath. He was still hard in me but his face looked totally sated.

He smiled and stroked my cheek. It was such a loving gesture. Most of my lovers after Daniel had been the fuck me, get off and sleep kind of guys. "You look so incredible when you cum."

I wiggled my eyebrows and smiled. "You want to see it again?"

Groaning, he rocked up into me enough to remind me just how perfect a fit he was. "Oh, damn, I don't think I'd survive another round. I've cum twice in less than an hour and I'm still hard and throbbing."

"How about a shower, a nap and then we can see if it's as good in bed." I leaned in and tasted his lips.

He looked at me; his eyes were serious. He seemed to be weighing his words as he stroked my face. That such a big, masculine man could be so tender made my heart do flip-flops. "Trey, I think I'm falling for you."

I thought those words would scare me or make me laugh. Instead, I looked into his eyes and realized that I had fallen the moment he said 'everything'. "This is only our first date; let's see how you feel a year from now."

He hugged me and grinned. "A decade at least." He really had the sexiest grin.

"Ok, but I'm not moving in till after our tenth date."

He looked at me curiously and I smiled. "I don't think I could pack everything up and get out of my lease in less than two weeks and I know we'll want a few nights off to recover."

"I like the way you think."

I leaned back in and kissed him. I didn't think I would ever get enough of his kisses. "Good, cause you're going to have to deal with it for a long, long time."

We made love two more times that night and several times every night after that for almost a month. We've calmed down since then, but when your partner is pushing fifty you can't work him as hard as you did when he was in his thirties. Jeff was the only client I ever wanted to break the rules with; I didn't, and I have never regretted it. Sometimes, good guys really do win.

artisticbiguy
artisticbiguy
1,075 Followers