Hands On Management

Story Info
A young worker makes his debut & earns his benefits.
5k words
4.35
26.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers

This is a longer story that what I will typically write. I tried to create an elaborate storyline for this one that built up to the event that you're reading this story for. So if you're one of those people that wants to just skip to the erotic parts then I'd suggest scrolling down quite a bit because there are some other events that are happening before that in this story.

The following story took place in late 2000


My name is Doug Wallace, a professional wrestler from Syracuse, New York. In October of 2000 when I was just 25 years old I was an up and coming independent wrestler with huge potential that signed with the WWF a few months prior. I had been traveling with the company working opening matches at non-televised events and learning everything I could about the business. Basically I wrestled as an evil villain who, at 6'2" and 230 pounds could wrestle a whole bunch of different styles in the ring. I was considered excellent in the ring, but rough as far as a character went, so I knew when the WWF would use me they'd pair me up with some type of manager. Late in the year the angle was drawn up for me to debut on TV as the protégé of Debra Williams, the wife of famous wrestler Steve Austin (real name Williams). She would wear the short skirt and the push up bra with the jacket she wore in 1999 when she managed Jeff Jarrett. Steve had been out a year with a major neck injury and Debra was at home with him, so they had to come up with a fresh angle for her. They didn't want to work together on screen, so the angle with Debra managing a younger wrestler was about to begin. I didn't know her too well, but considering she was married to the top guy and I was a new guy I didn't feel like I was in a position to get to know her better. All I cared about was getting over, so if her enormous tits and fine ass helped me do that then I'd do whatever I could to get that done. Considering she was 40 years old and I was 25 years old we had an interesting dynamic because the older woman managing the younger male wrestler was the kind of storyline that always seemed to work. She didn't look like she was 40 anyway. She had such a great body. Here's how everything went down.

* * * *

Live Raw taping in Houston on November 6, 2000 - 4pm

The previous week on Raw they aired a vignette of Debra crawling on a desk saying she had been away for a year looking for the next great superstar in the WWF. It ended with her sitting up on the desk, unbuttoning her top to reveal her huge tits covered by a black bra and saying the words: "Miss Debra is back in business." Then she promised to show the world who her new superstar would be next week live on Raw. The segment got over huge live at the building as well as on the internet among fans, so we were optimistic that it would work.

When I got to Raw in Houston that day I found out that instead of wrestling in another dark match before the show, I'd be making my Raw debut by appearing with Debra in a backstage vignette early in the show. Then later in the show I'd have my first televised match with the cameras on. The next night on Smackdown we'd do the same thing. I also found out that my ring name would officially be "Miss Debra's Disciple" Doug Marshall. She chose the name, even the last name because that's her maiden name. I didn't have much control being the new guy, but that was okay because she seemed so passionate about making it work.

To prepare for the vignette I met with Debra as well as Stephanie McMahon, Vince's daughter who had just started working on producing backstage segments. I quickly realized that Debra mapped a lot of this out, so she collaborated with Stephanie on ideas. I didn't know what kind of relationship Debra and I would have on screen, but Stephanie summed it up for us.

"We are trying to push the envelope right now," Stephanie told us. "We have noticed an increase in female viewers in recent months because we're giving our divas more to work with. Debra, upon your return you'll be getting a lot of attention. Doug, we want every woman in our audience to want to be with you sexually, but you'll always shut them down because of your loyalty to Debra as her disciple. Starting tonight when they see Doug for the first time we want everybody to believe you two are sexually active. However, you are not in love. There's no relationship other than business and pleasure. Doug, we've been impressed with your in-ring work thus far and we're hopeful you can be productive backstage as well. For your matches we'll talk about how you've got all this potential, but as a rookie you make mistakes. After you make the mistake, Debra will hop on the apron, open up her top, distract the ref or your opponent and you'll capitalize for the win. After your matches you'll make out with Debra as a way of apologizing for almost losing. Again, they will be aggressive kisses that are convincing. This will boost Debra's power over you while you'll be okay with it because you're having sex, at least making it look like that on screen, with this beautiful woman. You'll be an arrogant heel while Debra will also be arrogant, but should generate cheers because of her exposure. After the match, make sure you make it look as real as possible because you'll celebrate the win the way Miss Debra's Disciple knows how."

"I think this is going to be a really great angle, Stephanie." Debra continued, "I have a lot of faith in Doug and I think as our chemistry builds we will be a great duo. I was really looking forward to a storyline that would allow me to showcase my acting skills while keeping my sexuality in tact. It helps to be paired up with such a sexy man too."

I was flattered. I didn't know what to say, but I figured I should say something. "I think it will be a lot of fun. Debra's a great performer with a lot of experience, so I'm sure she can teach me a lot. If I'm nervous tonight I apologize."

"It's okay," Debra re-assured me. "I'm sure we'll be just fine."

* * * *

Before I went to film the segment with Debra I decided to talk to Jim Ross, the announcer and also the man in charge of hiring talent. He saw a lot of potential in me, so he recommended me to Vince McMahon and without him I would be out of a job. I found him backstage, told him that while I liked the angle with Debra I felt uncomfortable being so aggressive sexually with another man's wife. He literally sat me down to give me a pep talk about it.

"Doug, I like you, so I'm going to be completely honest with you," JR said in that southern drawl of his. "The marriage between Steve and Debra is basically a sham. Steve's my best friend. He dated Debra for a while, but it didn't work out and when he hurt his neck she helped him around his house because she didn't have to pay for a damn thing. When he came back from his neck injury they decided to get married because they thought it would be better for their professional careers. It frees them from being asked out or bothered by people. In a couple years when they are out of this business they'll divorce and get on with their lives. As far as I know Debra lives at Steve's ranch, but in an entirely different building. They don't even travel together. They are married technically, but they don't act like it. There's no sex life to speak of."

I was a bit confused, so I spoke up. "So what you're saying is..."

He cut me off: "What I'm saying is tonight when you have your tongue in Debra's throat don't think of her as Steve Austin's husband. You're going to be seeing a lot of that woman. She chose you, Doug. She asked for you to do this angle with her, so it's not like she is clueless about you. I know that Debra's a very passionate woman when it comes to this business. She knows she doesn't have that much time left as a sex symbol and that's why she came up with this storyline. She will do everything she can to make it work. If you play your cards right, Doug, this relationship could be more than just a professional one with Debra...if that's what you want."

I took a few seconds to digest everything JR told me. I thanked him for his time. The talk helped because it eased me heading into taping the vignette in the office with Debra.

* * * *

Backstage vignette taping at Raw - 6pm Central - 2 hours before Raw

They built an office backstage in the arena where Debra and I would film our scene. We had a minute of air time for it. They gave us about 20 minutes to do the segment as well as a photo shoot. Stephanie was there to work as the producer of the segment while the lights and cameras were set up as well. I wore a tearaway shirt and dress pants for it. Debra would simply rip the shirt off of me. Debra wasn't late to arrive, but she was last. She looked amazing. Earlier when I saw her she was in a t-shirt and jeans, but for this segment she was sporting a pink business suit with a very short skirt. Her top had three buttons on it, but two were unbuttoned so her massive tits were heaving out of the white bra that was trying to hold them in. Her hair was up, fixed up very nice. I imagined she did that in order accentuate her tits, which of course was something I had no problem with.

Before the video shoot, she came up to me privately in a corner of the room. "You ready, sugar?" She asked in her cute voice. I assured her I was. "Remember, the kiss at the end is very important. I'll initiate it, you follow my lead naturally. Remember, I want lots of tongue. You took a breath mint, right?" We both kind of laughed, which was good because there was tension in there. This was my first time on WWF TV ever, so I was anxious more than nervous.

The first shot opened up with Debra sitting with her legs crossed on the large oak desk that was in the center in the room. I started off the scene sitting in a high back black leather chair with its back facing the camera.

"Here at Miss Debra Incorporated we strive to be the absolute best in our line of work. Our line of work, of course, is sports entertainment. As the CEO of Miss Debra Incorporated I was on a mission for one whole year to find the one man that I could lead to the World Heavyweight Championship. One man who I could mould into a champion in the ring and in the business world as well. After a long search all around the world I have found that one man."

That was my cue. I got up out of the leather chair I was sitting in and I looked at her as the camera zoomed in on us. I placed my hands on her hips, lifting her off the desk and placing her in front of me. She reached with her right hand, grabbed the top of the tearaway shirt that I was wearing and yanked it off of me, exposing my very well toned body. Debra rubbed her hands all over me as I merely grinned for the camera.

"Meet Miss Debra's Disciple, Doug Marshall," she said, as I turned to the face the camera now delivering a smile. "He's a finely tuned athletic machine that knows what I want. Tonight I will lead Mister Marshall to ringside where we will begin our quest to become the World Heavyweight Champion. But first, tonight, we need to get down to...business."

As she paused to say the word "business" she unbuttoned her pink top and I aggressively took it off of her leaving her in her bra. Then I turned to the camera to deliver my one line that we hoped would become a catchphrase: "I love this business!"

We brought the scene to a close as Debra grabbed me by the top of my pants to bring me close to her. Then we made out aggressively with our tongues deep in eacother's throats. We were told they'd close in on our mouths as we made out, so we made sure to make it a great kiss. I could tell right away that she was into it just as much as me, so my nerves were gone the moment we touched lips. Ten seconds later Stephanie yelled "cut" and we slowly released, but not before giving eachother a grin.

Even though the segment was good on our first take, we did it again, but on the second try we did the kiss with her sitting on the desk while I stood in front of her. We all agreed the first take was better, so they'd be running that about 20 minutes into the show. After the video shoot we spent another five minutes doing a photo shoot. She kept her top buttoned up while I was sporting a dress shirt for it. They asked us if we would shoot some more racy photos the next night at Smackdown and we both agreed to that.

When the video and photos were both done, Debra walked up to me. "Good job, Doug. I thought it went really well. What did you think?"

"Thought it was great," I told her. "I was a bit nervous at first, but you made it easy for me."

"Don't kid yourself. You were very easy to work with. I think we have great chemistry. Don't be nervous during the match, okay?" Her confidence in me helped a lot. "Just remember, after it's over we get to conduct more...business." We both kind of giggled. She went to walk away, but before she walked out of the room she goes: "By the way, you're an amazing kisser." I yelled out "you too" but I wasn't sure if she heard me.

* * * *

Backstage 10 minutes before my match

Our segment aired in the first hour to a big reaction from the crowd. When Debra took off her top they roared and when we kissed with all that tongue they roared even more. So far so good. Debra, in particular, was very enthusiastic.

It was ten minutes before my match was about to begin when none other than "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Debra's husband, approached me backstage for a little talk. He had just been in the ring doing a fired up interview, so I had no idea how he would react to me. I didn't see him all night.

"Son," he said in his deep voice using the name he called everybody. "JR told me you talked to him tonight about Debra, about me and..."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were aware of that..." He then cut me off.

"Shut up and listen, son. You ain't gotta do no apologizing. That took a lot of balls for you to do what you did." He continued while I finally took a deep breath knowing he wasn't THAT mad at me. "You're a hell of a worker, I've seen your stuff. Debra asked me who I thought would be good for her to work with in that angle and I told her you. She liked you too, so now you got a hell of a chance to get over, son. As for Debra and me, it's like this. When you reach my status and my bank account you got women after you all the fuckin' time. I got sick of it, so I told her let's get married, I keep all the money I make, but she can live on my ranch for free. When I need to do press or whatever she's there to take a picture with me, but it's not like she's a wife that I'm slammin'. She probably doesn't know that JR and I talked to you about this, so act all cool about it, alright?"

"I understand Mr. Austin...uh Williams." I added in his real last name after saying his stage name.

"Doug, son, call me Steve. By the way, the women around this place are pretty much all tramps...other than Debra. She's tough. Terri Runnels, she loves anything with a cock on it and that new chick Lita? Wild. Biggest slut I've ever fucked."

I was a bit shocked, so I just asked my question matter of factly. "So you fuck around with other women in the company even though your wife works here?"

"When you're Stone Cold Steve Austin, son, they line up for ya." He laughed, I joined in for the laugh too. "I know you probably think Debra's gorgeous and she is. If you want to impress her then show your passion for this business. She is so driven to succeed in this business, but she needs your help. She may be my wife because a paper says so, but I could give a fuck what she does with her life. I just want to see her make some money in this business because she helped me so much in the last year. Now she's going to help you with your career. She picked you. The opportunity is right in front of you to make an impact in this business starting tonight. Go kick some ass out there, son."

I listened intently to everything he was saying because he really made sense to me. I thanked him for the talk, telling him that it really made me relax knowing I had his support and I headed up to the curtain to get ready for my match.

* * * *

Match Time - 9:20pm Central

I waited by the curtain for my match. I was sporting my black and red wrestling trunks that had the "Miss Debra Inc." logo (red lips with the words written in white) splashed across the back. My black boots had my initials on them. On top I wore a black tank top that also had the "Miss Debra Inc." logo, but this time on the front. Debra approached me soon after. She changed her hair so it was down with her bangs in front. She wore a white business suit with three buttons on it, but the buttons were kinda low, so you could see her black bra peaking through. As good as her tits were, I really started to notice how she had the perfect ass that she exposed wonderfully with a tight short skirt that also showed off her well sculpted legs.

"Thank you, Doug." She said to me as we waited for a commercial to end before our music hit.

"For what?" I asked her, not knowing what she meant.

"For talking to Steve the way you did. That really makes me feel comfortable about what we're doing out here. He told me how impressed he was by you. He's not the only one." She flashed me that gorgeous smile of hers as I could feel my cock get harder in my pants.

Our music hit and off we went.

* * * *

The match went as expected. I was up against Scotty 2 Hotty, a good natured babyface wrestler that the fans knew was probably going to lose. Debra got a huge ovation as expected although she acted bitchy because we were heels. No smiling on either of our parts. Five minutes into it I went up top for a splash, but Scotty tripped me up so I went crotch first into the rope. Debra's face was such that she was very concerned. With me out on the mat, Debra hopped up on the apron to distract Scotty by unbuttoning her top. The ref was admonishing her too, which allowed me to crawl over to Scotty and kick him in the balls. I went up top, hit my splash and got the victory.

Post match, Debra came in to raise my hand as the camera went in close to catch her telling me, "you almost lost. That's unacceptable." I told her I was sorry, then she said, "but at least you won." That was her cue to lean in, grab my face and make out with me right there in the ring. The kiss lasted about ten seconds with the camera focused on us the entire time. The crowd had a mixed reaction to it although it was a loud reaction, which was good. I immediately knew this angle was going to work. When we walked up the aisle, she kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "thank you sugar" in my ear.

Backstage, people that worked for the company were happy with what they saw. Debra was elated, as was I. Stephanie came up to us to deliver some more good news. "Everybody loved it back here, so did the crowd. Dad really likes this angle and thinks it has a lot of potential, so what we'd like you to do is travel together to and from shows from this point forward. That means for Smackdown tomorrow in Dallas we want you to travel together. When we hit the house shows on Friday we want you together. I know it may change your lifestyle a bit, but when you're in a big angle like this that's one of the sacrifices you have to make for the business. Is that okay with the two of you?"

We both looked at eachother, then nodded our heads. Stephanie walked away smiling.

Debra looked at me: "Are you sure you're okay with that?"

"Of course," I told her.

"I'm very glad to hear that." She smiled. Man, I could see it in her eyes she wanted me. I knew from that look. "I know you probably want to take a shower, but I was hoping you'd come with me instead."

"Where?"

"Trust me, sugar." She held my hand as we walked down the hallway near the room where we shot the earlier scene.

dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers
12