Handsome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't wait to tell who... my mother?" I asked appalled at the thought.

"No... Not your Mom, I wouldn't do that. I couldn't do that."

With that threat out of the way, I moved on, dragging my tongue along my aunt's inner thigh.

Oh! Do that! Oh, please, do that again!" she moaned and opened her legs as wide as possible, inviting me in to her most secret place.

I had to take a moment to shove my erection out of the way. It appeared to have a mind of its own, (something I still wonder about) and seemed to be about to plunge into Aunt Nicole's cunny, as she called it.

I took pains not to have any direct contact with Aunt Nicole's pussy, but teased each and every area around it. She was moaning and heaving her hips up, trying to get me to go down on her, but I resisted until she managed to grab my head by the hair and force my face into her love nest.

The moment my tongue squirmed into her wetness, Aunt Nicole screamed out, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She was breathing hard and clutching the sheets, having released my hair the moment my tongue touched her inner flesh.

"Dear God, you made me cum! You made me cum!" She seemed in awe of my powers, and then we were hugging and laughing together as she held me close, still panting from her exertions and trying to clear her head.

Minutes later, she chirped, "All right, time for the next phase;" she was kissing me and pushing me back at the same time. "Watch out for the wet spot," she said giddily, and ran her hand over my chest then pinched my nipples. It didn't hurt, but felt pleasant enough and I lay passively on my back, but had to gasp when she flipped over my nipples with her tongue. Flip, flip, flip, first one direction, then the other. I reached for her breasts, but she moved out of reach, and tickled my balls.

"Be a good boy, this is for you," she warned. She massaged my balls and spread a track of wet kisses down my body, intent on repaying me in kind. It was thrilling when she kneaded my stomach with her nose and chin, while still holding my balls tightly in one hand. She kissed the tip of my cock, and I thought I was going to die. And the second she enveloped me in her mouth, I exploded into her throat, and would have drowned her had she not wrenched her face away only to catch the remainder of my load in her hair.

"I'm... I'm sorry," apologized, "I didn't know."

"You didn't know what? That you could do that?"

Aunt Nicole laughed then went to the bathroom returning with a damp face cloth. "Now we have two wet spots," she said, smiling down at me and pointing to the sheets which she herself had soaked with her own climax.

"You seem to be ahead of my intended lesson plan, Aubrey."

I winced at her use of my given name, and she quickly apologized and covered my face with soft, moist kisses. "I am so sorry... Handsome. I must call you Handsome at all times from this moment on."

"No, it's all right, Aunt Nicole, it is my name, after all."

"Please, call me Nicole and I'll call you Handsome. Aubrey is really a despicable name for a young man. Perhaps if you were 70 it might lend something to your stature, but at your age it adds nothing and probably takes away a great deal. So, Handsome it is, for now and ever more."

She leaned close to my face and whispered, "I was going to show you what is generally called the 69 position, but we seemed to have gotten there without the lesson."

"I don't quite understand, Nicole?"

"Oral sex," Aunt Nicole said as if that would clarify things.

"Oral sex?" I said, telling her that I didn't get it.

"Okay, you licked my pussy, right?"

"Right."

"And I took you into my mouth, right?"

"Right."

"Well that was oral sex... using one's mouth on another's genitals, see?"

"Ah, yes! So that's 69?"

"Yes, but only when done simultaneously."

"Simultaneously?"

"Yes... oh, double damn! This is more difficult to explain that to actually do," she exclaimed in near despair. She composed herself and said softly, "I'll have to show you." She pointed to her pussy, she said, "Get down here."

I got down there.

Then my aunt wriggled herself so that my dick was within inches of her mouth, but it wasn't until she took my semi-erect dick back into her warm mouth and licked it that I understood the actual meaning of the term sixty-nine.

I didn't do this with Karen, I thought. But probably would have had we had another go at it, I rationalized, as I started licking my aunt's labia.

"Do you see the little hooded thingy directly above my opening," she asked.

"I do, yes, why?"

"That's my clit. It's very sensitive, and should only be touched glancingly."

"Glancingly?" I said, never having heard the word before.

"I mean, not directly. From the sides is all right, but only fleetingly. Rubbing it directly can be painful to a woman. But we - and I mean all of us - love being touched there. And during 69, you can lick it with your tongue, and suck on it with your lips, but not for long, just ... fleetingly."

I was hard again. Not a difficult feat at my age. My aunt spied it and said, "Bring that bad boy over here," she said laughing, and opened her legs in invitation.

"We're going to do the deed."

I knew exactly what she meant.

She found me and took me in hand, bringing my dick to her entrance, then rubbed the bulb-like head up and down over her wet folds before ushering it into her.

"Push," she instructed, and I did. But once I was in, I took over. I went fast, and when I tired, I went slowly. And through it all, I heard Aunt Nicole moaning and groaning as she soared to ecstatic heights and the brink of bliss.

When I slowed, she wrapped her legs around me, coaxing me to go deeper and faster. When I didn't accelerate, she used her muscles to squeeze me, was she thinking of punishing me this way? I never found out, for I felt myself about to cum, and managed another flurry of frenzied thrusts and realized that my aunt was coming and coming and coming, pounding my back, scratching my shoulder blades and biting my neck and shoulder, and yet I didn't ejaculate.

We were soaked with perspiration when I decided to change positions. Nicole moaned, but didn't object. I mounted her doggy-style, and she reached between our legs and felt for my balls.

"I love this way," she moaned. "Go as fast as you can. Jesus, I'm cumming like crazy!"

My hands were moving, from her hips to her breasts and back. Later Nicole told me that her nipples ached from all of the attention I'd given them, and that her pussy was rubbed raw from fucking, but she told me she didn't care if it were possible she'd do it all over again, in fact, that night we might try for a repeat performance.

I came then, this time I managed to contain my seed, keeping it all in her pussy. And then we both collapsed on the bed and held each other to the point of dropping off to sleep for an hour or so.

When we revived, Aunt Nicole made us some chicken soup. To this day, I think it the finest I've ever had. We were both nude, well, she wore a filmy nightgown of sorts, but I could see everything through it. She noted my renewed hardness and bent over to kiss the crown.

"Handsome, I think more lessons are in order."

"But, Nicole, we're way past the good-night kiss," I said, naively.

"We most certainly are," she said, and smiled down at me. "But I must show you how my sex works."

I leaned back on an elbow, and gave her my undivided attention.

"My sex ... well, women's genitals in general, are very sensitive. Think in terms of your testicles, they're very sensitive, right?"

"Yes, very," I replied.

"A woman's sex is like a flower, in that it opens and closes," she began. "Normally it's somewhat dry, but when aroused, usually by touching it..." she paused, and demonstrated with her own hand, "like this...."

To my uninitiated eye, it appeared she was squeezing it, and I thought nothing of it, as that's exactly what I did with my own sex. She followed with, "Let one of your fingers follow the lips, or labia, up and down. It would probably be better to go from the bottom upward, though," she added after thinking it through. "And I know that you have very definite ideas in this area.

"Uh, huh," I said, just to say something.

"Look at me now," she said, pointing the way. "Do you see how slick and wet it is?"

I did indeed, and marveled at it.

Aunt Nicole held her finger under my nose. It glistened with her juices. "Smell," she said, and I did so, and instantly recalled the same odor that had come from Karen's pussy, ages ago.

"What do you think?" Aunt Nicole asked.

"It... it's alright," I blurted out. She seemed not to notice my comment, already moving on to the next piece of vital information.

"Now this is most important, once the woman's... pussy is wet, you should bring that finger up to the top of her pussy..." again she demonstrated using her middle finger this time, "see the little bump there?"

I realized that Aunt Nicole may have forgotten that she had already instructed me about her little bump, or clit. I didn't bother to remind her, and let her continue.

"That is the clitoris, or clit. It's like a little cock, only much more sensitive. Go on, rub it."

Before I actually touched it, Aunt Nicole cautioned me, "Careful, it is very sensitive. Rub it lightly."

I followed her instructions, and soon a shimmering little bump was clearly visible under what can best be described as a hooded cover.

"Touch it, tickle it lightly," she said breathing a little heavier than normal. "Like this," her finger tip danced lightly over the nub. When my finger tip replaced hers, Aunt Nicole's breathing became even faster. As I toyed with her clit, fascinated in the way it continued to expand in size, much the same way my cock did, she dipped a finger into the slit now visible through the glistening mat of dark pubic hair shrouding her cunt. Her hips started to move in little uncontrolled jerks and shakes.

"Oh, Handsome!" she moaned, "See! Look! Look! I'm going to cum. Now watch my pussy closely!"

That said, she drew the lips as far apart as possible, and I saw how the inner walls of her pinkish vagina pulsed just inside the entrance.

"Did you see?" she sighed as her orgasm ebbed away.

I must admit that I was puzzled, for she had not cum as I would. But there was no mistaking the fact that she had done something. All that shaking and shuddering meant something nice was going on, and there was the juicy evidence at her entrance. So, I reasoned, maybe women didn't ejaculate the same as men did. On this point I would learn much more later on, with other women.

"Yes, I saw!" I told her, instinctively knowing this would please her.

"Good. Come on then, lay on top of me and put your pretty cock in there. You're nice and hard again. We'll have a nice fuck."

I mounted Aunt Nicole, and pushed my prick at her cunt several times in succession, to no avail. For some inexplicable reason, I failed to attain penetration. Aunt Nicole realized I was having difficulty and came to my rescue.

"No. Not that way," she whispered, "Put it in place with your hand then draw it up and down along the slit to get it wet. That's the only way to get it in without forcing it."

I did as she said, and soon had my cock aligned properly. I could feel the entrance to her hole with the tip of the head of my cock.

"Yes. Just like that. Now you can fuck me. Now you can fuck your Aunt Nicole, Handsome. Just push it in as far as you can, then pull back until you feel my pussy close just behind the head."

I gave my dick a slight thrust.

"Yes. That's it, that's the way!"

At first, my Aunt just lay there, unmoving, and let herself be fucked, but as soon as my movements became more advanced, her hips started to rock in rhythm with mine. Within seconds, she was moving in perfect harmony with my movements, and we were fucking each other like old lovers. Having cum twice already, I was able to hold back my orgasm to the point where I actually could feel it start to build up. It didn't jump out of me as it usually did when jerking myself off, but a pleasurable tingling sensation crept up and hovered in place as I continued pumping into the cunt wrapped tightly around my cock.

I thought fleetingly of Karen and how close I had been to fucking her. Then I forgot she even existed, and lost myself in the wonderful feeling of Aunt Nicole's wet, warm, soft cunt.

From a distance, I heard her voice. "Wait! Let me show you another way of doing it," Aunt Nicole called out. I halted my thrusting and waited as she rolled us over so that she was on top. She stood on her knees with my cock still inside her, and slowly, ever so slowly, started to move up and down along my erection.

"It provides a different feeling, see?"

It did, and I tried to compare it with the previous position, but of course, my lack of experience precluded forming an opinion that mattered. It would take several more fucks before I fully understood the varied intricacies involved in changing positions while making love.

It was the visual aspects of the thing that remained foremost in my young, eager mind. The sight of Aunt Nicole's breasts bobbing slightly in rhythm with her movements as she jounced upon my pole. The feel of a deeper part of her cunt penetrated my consciousness too, and I reached out for her breasts, and tenderly squeezed them in turn.

Aunt Nicole groaned happily, and one of her hands slide down between us, down to our united sexes, and I could feel her rubbing her clit while my cock massaged her cunt from the inside.

"So good," she murmured. "So good."

I remember that once in a while, when my cock was as far out as it could come, her fingers squeezed it. And after doing this several times, it became impossible for me to hold back any longer.

"AH!" I cried out, giving her fair warning.

I threw my head back, and heaved my hips up, trying to get as far into her as was possible, and with a deep moan, spewed my sperm into my Aunt's pussy. Off in a distance, it seems I heard her yelling something, as she too climaxed in a long, drawn-out orgasm.

A few minutes later, with our breathing almost back to normal, Aunt Nicole, idly drew a finger along my belly, tracing God knows what through the drying, crusted jizm left there from my earlier masturbation.

"That was lovely, Handsome. Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh, yes," I told her. "Will we be doing it again?"

"Oh, yes. We will do this every day! Maybe several times a day, and at night too," she whispered with a little giggle.

"But this is our secret. You must promise not to tell anyone. I can get into a great deal of trouble if anyone should learn what we're up to."

"On my honor, I won't tell a soul about any of it," I swore. And I have kept my word, for Aunt Nicole is no longer with us, having passed away some six years ago. I don't think she would have minded at this point anyway, but I kept my pledge to her for as long as she lived, and then some.

12