Handsome Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long I pleasured her this way. Somewhere in this void, Krista Marie began to play with my asshole, teasing it with her pinky and then spitting on my hole and inserting another finger, not the pinky for sure.

My aunt moaned all the while I licked her, sucked her, nipped her, and caressed her. My fingers roamed upward, located her nipples, and plied them, bringing forth even louder moans. Her arms were thrown back behind her head, which was shaking from side to side. Her hands held tightly to the headboard, and when I slowly bit down into the flesh of her clitoris, she screamed and went rigid, moaning, "No more, no more, please, no more. It hurts. No more!"

I hesitated for a moment then began sucking her clit again.

Nicole moaned. "Oh, sweet Jesus! I'm going to cum! Stay there, Handsome. Stay right there!"

Then Krista Marie was next to me, breathing in my ear. "Watch her come. Watch her come, lover!"

I withdrew far enough to see what she was talking about. Both Nicole's hands were working almost frenziedly on her cunt. Her ass rose up from the bed, only to fall back then rise up again.

Nicole stuck her tongue out, trying in vain to lick her breast, but she could only reach the beginning of her cleavage, where drops of her saliva had pooled and flickered faintly in the dim afternoon lighting. She didn't seem to mind this failure.

Then she was smiling, and calmly said, "I'm there! I'm there! I'm there! It's so good, baby! Thank you, thank you, oh, thank you!"

The rest of her words vanished as a scream of joy erupted from her as her body spasmed from the final chords her fingers played out upon her clitoris. Slowly, very slowly, Nicole came to rest, until finally she turned her hands palms-up upon her thighs and let her head fall back gently on the pillow so that she was staring up at the ceiling. She smiled contentedly, and purred.

Slowly, her chin came down and her eyes opened and I found her looking at me.

She just lay there, looking at me. I glanced furtively at my hardon. The pre-cum was oozing copiously from the tip.

"That was wonderful," she said in a hoarse voice. "Thank you. You know, for the first time you were ... very, very good. And did I remember to thank you?"

I must have looked at her questioningly.

"You don't need lessons," she told me, "you're a natural. Isn't he a natural, Krista?"

"He is special, that's for sure," Krista Marie agreed.

I shook my head and my prick jerked in the air of its own accord. Both women saw it and laughed.

"The boy should get good and laid, Nicole," Krista Marie said serenely.

I glanced at Krista Maries pussy, sumptuously wet and swollen, veiled now with tiny ringlets of dampened pubic hair.

I lay on my back, letting my dick jut straight up. Then I made it twitch. I knew I was larger than average then and blushed when they both complemented my size.

Krista Marie put her right foot on the bed and straddled my hips. Later she confided to me that I was a first in that respect in that previously she had always been able to rise up on her knees, which lifted her high enough to position her partner's cock in her. So perhaps I am a little different.

Anyway, she rose up partially on her right leg, took my cock and placed it at the mouth of her pussy as if she was putting on a pair of very long, very tight gloves. I could feel my cock going deeper inside her, stretching the walls of her pussy as it did. I guess I was a little more than halfway in when I felt some resistance on my cockhead.

Looking up, I saw an expression of pleased surprise on Krista Marie's face.

At that point, I decided to no longer be a lump and pulled her head down to mine. Our lips met in a wonderful kiss and I could feel her body turning back and forth on my cock as she continued to screw herself deeper and deeper.

The kiss was utterly breathtaking, for me at least. I held her in position with my left hand while my right hand roamed all over her body.

"My God, Nicole!" she exclaimed, "I never..." her voice trailed off into warm sounds of pleasure. Then she whispered, "Thank you, Handsome, this is the first time in my entire life I've been kissed while I'm being fucked."

At that point I realized that she had managed to get my entire length inside her. At first, she just sat there, savoring the feeling, I guess. Then, without moving up or down, she began to rhythmically squeeze my cock with her vaginal muscles, and then starting with very tiny up and down movements, she moved on my cock.

"I never knew it could be this good," she whispered, lengthening her strokes as she spoke. Then with a little grin she added, "There's another neat thing, I don't have to worry about you popping out on me."

Suddenly, she went into what I thought was a convulsion of sorts. Aunt Nicole began laughing hysterically. It was all I could do to hang on to Krista Marie as she rose straight up and plunged downward. But she was doing this at an unbelievable pace.

I was about to cum when she stopped as abruptly as she had begun. My orgasm receded a bit and I started at her, wondering what the hell had happened.

Aunt Nicole provided the answer as she stopped laughing, and pointed at her friend. "How many times did you cum just then, Krista?"

"Uhhh, maybe three ... I think. Don't really know. They were too good to count."

"Well," I said, interrupting the two of them. "How about letting me cum?"

"Well..." Aunt Nicole said, "If you tell Krista Marie you promise to flood her pussy with the most luscious load of cum in the world, I think she'll let you."

What?"

"You heard me," she responded placidly.

Somehow, I guess I said it. The next instant, Krista Maries vagina clamped down on me and gave the most delicious squeeze and I exploded like a fire hose run amuck. For her part, Krista Marie leaned forward and melded her lips to mine while I unabashedly pumped my load into her. I think she came with me, but since we didn't discuss it later, I never knew for certain.

Her cuntal muscles continued to pulsate, milking the very last drops of cum from my almost depleted sacs. And when my cock began to shrink, she flopped off me and lay beside me. Like me, she was gasping for breath.

A few minutes later, Krista Marie slapped my shoulder and said accusingly, "Look what you did to my poor cunt!" I looked and saw that her pussy was a brilliant red. Her labia were swollen and her clit a vivid crimson, and still erect and not hiding under its protective hood.

"She's just teasing you, Handsome," Nicole said with a tittering giggle. "We women like to tease and be teased."

________________________________________

The following three days and nights were filled with some of the most torrid sexual activity of my life. Both women kept at me. It seemed to be a contest to see if they could wear me out sexually.

They did, but found it difficult to walk even short distances after rendering me so weak that I couldn't get out of bed.

On the fourth day, after much hugging and crying, (on their part) Aunt Nicole and Krista Marie put me on the bus and sent me home. I would never be the same.

12