Handsome Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we continue to move along with what we were doing?" I asked.

I could see each girl trying to guess the others answer, perhaps concerned that if she should turn me down, the other would accept, thereby losing her opportunity with me.

"I suppose..." Mora offered.

"Yeah, I guess," Joy said, following Mora's lead.

"Good," I said, and then arranged them shoulder to shoulder in front of me.

I gave each of their outer thighs a gentle squeeze, and said, "Slip off your panties and give them to me."

"What!" Mora exclaimed. "Are you crazy?"

Joy had her hands in her lap as if to prevent my attempting to remove them for her.

"C'mon, girls," I said plaintively, looking them in the eye. Joy couldn't meet my stare. Mora did for a short time and then said, "You've gone too far, Aubrey. We're not going to do it."

"I'm not going to force you to do anything. But, please listen to me. I've given you both a word to use to make me stop. The word, of course is 'stop.' I haven't heard either of you use it. That tells me you want to continue. Is it that you're afraid that if you do, the other won't, and that word will spread about what's happened?"

Mora gave an almost imperceptible nod. Joy bit her lip.

"Remember the word is 'stop.' Either of you can use it. It doesn't matter who uses it. I will stop. Now you haven't used it, so I want the two of you to lift your dresses up."

I was pleasantly surprised that my persistence was paying off, for both Joy and Mora were raising their dresses.

"Higher please," I said.

"How much?" Joy inquired nervously.

"Enough that I can see your panties."

"Oh!" Mora exclaimed, but raised her dress even higher and I could now see the crotch of her white panties.

"Joy?" I said pushing her.

"Oh, fudge!" she pouted, as she stood up and hiked her dress to her waist. She wore a lovely pale yellow panty, and I told her so.

To my surprise, she took this as a great compliment, and I realized that one of her fears was that I would make fun of her underwear.

I gave each of them a quick kiss, and then another. Soon we were all on the floor, a tangle of arms and legs as I varied my kisses between them, making some long and some short.

Both girls were breathing heavily, and busied themselves shoving their respective tongues down my throat. My hands groped and tweaked their budding nipples. Neither complained, in fact, they let me know in no uncertain terms they liked what I was doing.

I took a calculated risk, and used my knee to part Joy's thighs. It wasn't difficult. Then I let my free hand creep up the fleshy inner thigh to the edge of her yellow panties.

She let out a soft moan of satisfaction.

I repeated the process with Mora. She made it slightly more difficult to achieve my objective, but just when she thought I was going to give up, she relented and my hand went right to her vagina.

"Remember the word," I whispered, and slowly ran each hand over their respective cunts.

Joy began humping my hand, obviously wanting more.

Mora had a luxuriant growth of bushy pubic hair that was spongy and resilient against my fingers. I ventured under Joy's yellow underpants and found her pubic hair much finer and damp. My index finger slipped rather easily inside her as she moaned contentedly.

I held off entering Mora for the time being; content to just rub the surface of her thick outer lips. She was purring like a kitten.

I kissed her, softly, allowing her to add the urgency to our kiss, and when her tongue was going wild in my mouth, I sent a finger straight into her with no preamble.

"HUH!" she gasped, and immediately hunched back and forth on my digit. Breaking off the kiss, I murmured, "Good girl," into her ear and began stroking my finger in and out.

"Me! Me!" Joy moaned, and I kissed her as I had Mora. Only she wasn't about to let me end the kiss. Her hand joined mine at her crotch, and I couldn't believe that this heretofore innocent had added her finger to mine in her cunt.

Moments later, Joy came, or at least had a small orgasm, causing us to end our kiss. I turned to Mora. Her eyes were wide with wonder and excitement. I took my hand from Joy's pussy and brought it to my mouth. Both girls' eyes were riveted to it. I coated the finger with my saliva and lowered my hand to Mora's waiting pussy.

She was humping it before it touched her. I sent it into her and was welcomed with a heat I don't believe I've felt the likes of before or since. I added another finger that she accepted with a soft grunt, and I began to finger her to a roaring, shuddering climax.

A few short kisses later, both girls lay still, dampened with their own perspiration, eagerly awaiting my next move. I was about to introduce them to my dick when I caught a glimpse of the time from the clock on the mantle. We had thirty minutes to clean ourselves and the room before Joy's mother arrived.

Both Mora and Joy did exactly as I told them and we were all composed with ten minutes to spare.

"I had better scoot," I told them.

They began to protest, but I shushed them, telling them that it was better that I not be there when Joy's mother got there.

"Let's plan on where we can get together again," I said.

They looked at me helplessly. Obviously they were currently incapable of any planning whatsoever.

"Tomorrow at three, my house?" I said, and waited for their reply.

They answered together. "Okay, address?"

I gave them my phone number, asking that they call first and then provided my address. They knew damn well they would be losing their cherries the following day.

As I went through the door, I heard Mora say, "Chelsea's gonna die when we tell her!"

12