Handsome Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sweating profusely and it had nothing to do with the sexual activity just finished moments earlier.

"I understand, even if you children ... you are children you know. I don't consider any of you adults, and don't tell me you're eighteen or ninteen. You're not adults ... not really. You think you're adults, but obviously lack the maturity of one. So you're still children, and that's how I propose to treat you."

"Did you use a condom, Aubrey?"

"No, ma'am."

"Then shame on you, Aubrey, and shame on you girls, too. I'm certain that you're mother's have drilled it into you that you MUST use protection when having sex. You," she said, pointing to Chelsea. "How old are you?"

Not waiting for an answer, my mother went on with her tirade. "It doesn't matter how old you are. Do you want a baby nine months from now?"

With trembling lips, Chelsea sniveled, "No, Mrs. Morgenthall. No I don't."

"Then why did you spread your legs for him?"

Sobbing and with tears running down her cheeks, Chelsea stammered, "I ... I wanted ... to lose ... my virginity."

"Hormones..." my mother said, throwing her hands in the air. "Jesus ... what am I going to do about this?"

"Mom?" I said, nervously.

"What?" she snapped at me instantly, as if looking for her next victim.

"Why not pretend it never happened?"

The girls all nodded approvingly at this suggestion. My mother did not.

"What!" she shrieked.

I was compelled to go forward.

"You know, pretend you didn't come home when you did. We'll get out and I'll come home in ten or fifteen minutes and it will be like nothing ever happened."

"I can't ignore what happened. I'm an adult. Adults have to face up to their responsibilities. Even silly, stupid teenagers have to face up to responsibilities." She bit her lip, exasperated at the situation.

"I should call each of you parents," she said to the girls. She took a deep breath, and tried to compose herself.

"Aubrey, after dinner you and I will go over to Trader's Pharmacy, and buy some condoms. I'd be a fool to think you'll remain celibate after this."

Meekly, I nodded. 'This was going to be all right, ' I thought for the first time since I'd heard my mother's voice in the bedroom.

"Girls..." mother paused, and then said, "What the hell are your names anyway?"

"This is Chelsea," I said touching Chelsea on the shoulder. She winced at the touch as if I had burned her. "And this is Joy, and this is Mora." Mora raised a hand and gave my mother a weak wave.

"Chelsea, Joy, Mora, do I have your undivided attention?"

"Yes, Mrs. Morgenthall, they said as if repeating the Pledge of Allegiance together.

"I want your word of honor ... you are honorable women are you not?"

"Yes, Mrs. Morgenthall, they said again in unison.

" ... I want your word of honor that you will, each of you, go home and pressure your parents for birth control devices. Be circumspect about it. Do you know what that word means?"

"Yes, ma'am, you want us to be careful how we approach the subject," Mora said.

"That's right. And why should you be 'careful?'"

"So our parents don't get suspicious and find out what happened here at your house?" Joy said, making her statement a question.

Correct again. My, we appear to have an intelligent group here. Now why in heavens name did you all wind up in Aubrey's bedroom?"

"Because he's hung like a..." Mora began, but Joy cut her off, saying, "He's a hunk. He's the handsomest guy in school. All the girls think so." My mother decided not to push the subject, remembering that we were teenagers and more prone to answer a loaded question like that honestly, rather than diplomatically.

"Go home, girls. Get the proper protection, and do not, I repeat, do not let me catch you in a compromising situation like I did this afternoon, ever again."

"Yes, ma'am, each girl said and headed for the front door.

Only Chelsea bothered to say goodbye to me.