Handsome Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kassi had used the conversational interlude to shed her shorts, and pulling her panties to the side, impaled herself on my throbbing dick. Moments later, Brittany had done the same to Artie.

The seats began to squeak from the combined weight rocking on them, but that didn't hamper either girl in their efforts to get themselves off on us. I knew Artie would cum fast, as it was probably his first piece of ass.

But before he could get off, a flashlight shined its beam on us ... we had been nailed by the assistant manager of the theatre.

"Out! Get out of my theater you ... you ... hooligans!"

Laughing is a great defense mechanism. It helps you past some of life's more embarrassing moments. After the girls had pulled up their shorts and Artie and I zipped up; we ran from the theatre, laughing until we had to stop because our stomachs hurt.

It took us about five minutes to agree the best place for us was the park. We all wanted to finish what we'd started. The park was about seven city blocks away, and we covered the distance in no time at all.

Once in the park — not all that large, but it did afford us several places assuring privacy, and that's what we needed.

I pushed through some thick underbrush and found a small clearing, with two fairly large oak trees on its fringe.

"This is perfect," I said.

"Yes," Brittany said, confirming my decision. A second later she was peeling off her shorts and panties.

"Like my pussy, Artie?" she said, her words had a sexual vapor trailing behind them.

What could poor Artie say?

"Sure ... sure I do, ' he said.

"Come kiss it, then," she said and leaning against one of the oak trees, she spread her pussy, revealing the pink inside the folds.

"Brittany," I said, "He's never done it before."

"But, he's you're buddy, hasn't he..."

"Why not let him fuck you first?" I suggested.

She gave me a wanton smile, and said, "Why not? C'mon, Art, nail me to this tree with that big cock."

From that day on, and because of that remark, out of the mouth of a newly deflowered virgin, I ceased to be surprised by the depravity of any female, no matter their age or demeanor.

As Artie struggled to shuck his pants, I turned to Kassi and said, "There's another tree for you and me."

Howling with glee, Kassi ran to the tree and stripped all her clothing away and mimicked Brittany, by spreading her pussy as she had for Artie.

Hoping to show Artie a thing or two about going down on a girl, I knelt between her legs, now spread apart and commenced licking her from top to bottom, while she squealed happily.

Artie sank his dick into Brittany, and began pumping away. The force of his rapid thrusting drove Brittany's ass into the bark of the tree. I knew her ass would be tender after a while. She didn't seem to mind ... then, having realized somewhat belatedly that while he was hung as well as I, he lacked what she later referred to as "having certain professionalism."

I found that interesting coming as it did from a girl on her second, well maybe third, serious date.

Returning my attention to Kassi's sweet pussy, I was rewarded by hearing her laughing delightedly, and tickled her anus with a finger, garnering even more delighted laughter from her.

I started rubbing the skin along her inner thigh in small circles and asked, "Want me to stop right now?"

"Huh?" she replied as if just waking up. But she had heard every word I said, and proved it by answering after a second or two, "No, no, keep going. I love it."

I buried my face in her sparsely thatched nest, and in the background heard Artie grunting as he plowed into a huffing, almost there, Brittany. But right before me, I could feel the heat rising from Kassi's cunt like steam from a boiling kettle.

A violent shiver ran through her, and she moaned, signaling me that she was on the brink of her orgasm, and I devoted my next few minutes to making that happen.

When I had her coming and going with her climax, I pulled my mouth and tongue away and replaced them with two fingers. I glanced over at Brittany and saw her trying to coax Artie into going down on her. It wasn't about to happen. Her cunt was full of his load, and he wasn't about to lick it out of her.

I called over to her. "Brittany, clean yourself up."

Dumbly, she nodded, and asked Artie if she could use his handkerchief or something to wipe herself off. He handed her a hanky and she did a thorough job of cleaning up. I moved to her, got between her legs, and telling Artie to watch, went down on her.

Artie made no objection to my going down on "his" girl. And after a couple of minutes, during which Brittany was really getting into it, I moved away and steered Artie into my place.

I was pleased when he did so without protest. I smiled when I saw that he had an affinity for eating pussy, and heard Brittany encouraging him to touch her there, and there; and held his head against her belly as he gnawed away at her cunt. "Eat me!" Brittany shrieked. "Stick your face in my pussy and eat me raw, Artie!"

Inspired by her words, and eager to get his mouth on that smooth pussy, Artie leaned forward and licked her right between the lips, and gathered her tart juices on his tongue.

"Lick up and down, Artie," I said, trying to help out.

He did, and added a wrinkle of his own, commanding his tongue to move in a circular pattern, that drew a loud cry of satisfaction from Brittany.

Emboldened by his success, Artie blew a slobbering gush of hot breath against her pussy. Brittany screeched with delight, and now he knew he was doing all right...

"Spread her cheeks with your hands," I offered, not content to let him find his own way.

He did as told, which served to open her up as wide as possible. He continued to lick at her, to slather her smooth labia with his tongue, sampling her essence as it literally poured out of her body.

"Move up just a bit, Art," I said. "Look for a tiny dick. That's her clit."

Artie found the little bump after a few seconds of searching, and the reaction from Brittany convinced him that he was the world's greatest cunt-lapper.

"Oh, YESSSS!" she moaned. "Oh, right there, honey! LICK ME RIGHT, FUCKING THERE!"

I swear I saw the little nubbin grow large as he lashed it with his tongue. Her pussy was covered with her juices and his drool. Brittany was now squirming around, rubbing her breasts, and all in all, making it difficult for Artie to keep his mouth and tongue on target. As a consequence, he gripped her ass cheeks harder, trying to hold her in place.

"Oh yeah," she panted. "Squeeze that ass. Squeeze it!"

Artie squeezed her ass, and I squeezed her right breast, knowing instinctively that she'd love it as well.

"Okay, okay!" she yelled. "Put it in me! Put your cock in me!"

Artie stood up. His juice smeared face registered some surprise at seeing me squeezing her breast, but he ignored me, preferring to concentrate on his obvious conquest.

Brittany's pussy was now swollen and open in an obscene manner. She adjusted herself a little, and rubbed her clit furiously as his dick jerked before her. He placed the head of his cock against her cunt-lips and pushed forward, sliding in smoothly, in one fluid stroke. Later he would tell us all that it appeared that Brittany's membranes drew him in, much as a vacuum cleaner sucks the dirt from a carpet.

"Ohhhh," he groaned in sheer bliss, as he felt those knowledgeable muscles gripping at him. "Fuck me hard and fast, honey! C'mon, do it!" He began to thrust, hard and fast as requested, his hands still gripping the cheeks of her ass, using them for leverage. As he fucked her, she rubbed her clit with two fingers, using a rotating motion.

The sight was incredible, both physically and mentally. I already had some fingers planted in Kassi's cunt and she was moaning non-stop. I looked at Kassi, her eyes were tightly shut, and her pelvis kept crashing against my palm, maximizing the pressure of my hand on her pussy and clit.

Needing to be inside her, I spun her away, and then pulled her back to me. It was a dance move I'd learned but Kassi didn't know it.

I stabbed my dick into her pussy and heard her grunt with satisfaction. She grabbed me by the hips and ground down onto me, pushing her pussy so hard against my groin that I thought fleetingly that she was trying to hit her clit with my pelvis bone.

She looked at me and licked her lips, then raked my chest with her fingernails.

Off in the distance, a little girl screamed playfully, causing Kassi to glance in that direction, a look of surprise on her face. I laughed at her anxiety, and pumped her rapidly as long as I could for about thirty seconds. She came hard, holding her breasts and pinching the nipples.

As the wave washed over her, she ran her hands through her hair, and then she screamed with delight, when, rather than pulling out, I grabbed her by the shoulders, and held her in place, impaled on my throbbing dick.

Feeling a strength come over me that I'd never felt before, I lifted her up about a foot off the ground then dropped her, with me on top of her onto the fortunately for us, soft moss in front of the tree.

I knocked the air out of her and had to apologize, and then wait a full minute before continuing.

Non-the worse after losing her breath, Kassi inserted me back inside her molten hot love furnace. Our genitals made sloppy wet sounds as my stiff dick squeezed the juice out of her hole, spraying both our thighs.

After a grunt from me and a groan from Kassi, she pulled me down by the neck to her mouth. We began a prolonged kiss. I drew her lower lip between mine and licked it ever so lightly with my tongue. I felt the fire of lust surging through her as she shuddered in my arms.

Suddenly, Kassi drew away, her eyes were wide and her lipstick smeared mouth hung open. She dug her nails into my shoulder and whimpered, "Fuck me, Bree. Oh, please, gimme a good one!"

I pulled her on top of me and slid into her warm wetness. Kassi grabbed me by the shoulders, and started fucking me very fast, slipping her pussy up and down my shaft at a furious pace.

Faster, faster, and still faster, she rode me. My mouth was open in stunned surprise. I had never experienced a girl who could fuck this hard. And then she froze in place, twitched once or twice and came, all the while chanting, "Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me!"

I fully expected her to break our connection after her orgasm waned. But she did not, and I decided to keep going. I lasted another minute or so before spewing a load into her. Kassi kept at it too, milking me long after I had emptied my sacs.

Because of this exertion on her part, the semen began to seep out of her pussy and onto the ground. I rolled her over onto her side, and still lodged in her cunt, I straddled one of her legs; the other ankle dangled over my shoulder. Still hard, but knowing that I was not going anywhere, I began a slow, methodical pumping action, knowing it would please her. To heighten her pleasure, I worked my index finger into her ass, now slick with her juices.

Kassi made a grab for my wrist, trying to slow the entry of my finger into her anus, but didn't succeed to well. And a moment later, when I wriggled the finger inside her, she came again.

"You fuck, you!" she exclaimed, caught between happiness and anger.

I continued pumping my dick into her and felt her start to respond.

"No, no, please ... I'm gonna pass out," she whimpered as my finger slid back into her ass.

Now it was hot and slick. It was simple to work a second finger into her.

"Aubrey!" she whined in protest, but her body betrayed her as her anus widened to accept even a third digit.

She bit her lip to keep from screaming, and once the three fingers were fully inserted, she came again.

This orgasm was an amazing thing to watch; she was twisting into contortions I had thought impossible. I later learned that she was a gymnast, but right then I was amazed and allowed my dick to flop from her juicy cunt.

Kassi, uttering incomprehensible sounds, collapsed and lay spread-eagled on the ground. I moved the fingers in her anus and she jumped like a puppet on a string.

"Please ... don't!"

But I could not resist the power I now held over her, and clenched my fingers again, and again got the puppet jerk reaction.

While thinking about what to put her through next, I discovered my erection was full blown once more and sent it right into her love channel. Her response was slow, and I increased my pace, fucking her hard and deep.

It took a moment or so, but she started to cum almost immediately. And again, and again and then I saw her eyes roll back and her head hit the ground as she passed out.

"Did you fuck her to death?" Brittany asked as she sat astride Artie's hardon.

"No, she's just had too much cock for the moment." "All right, then," she said, and drew up until only Artie's cock-knob was still buried in her; then she paused before dropping down all the way, as Artie cupped her ass with his hands, and moaned.

Brittany let her chin rest on Artie's shoulder as she peeked over at Kassi and me. I saw her wink at me, and I winked back. A moment later, I pulled out of Kassi, and waved my dick in Brittany's direction.

Her eyes widened at the sight, and she licked her lips in anticipation that I was coming over to feed it to her, whether her mouth or other parts, I never found out, because I was not about to damage Artie's relationship with her.

Brittany returned her efforts toward Artie and was promptly rewarded. As her cunt rose and fell, her juices, churned incessantly by her thrusting, turned to creamy foam and began leaking down her thighs and onto Artie's dick. Her effort was now producing a sort of squishy sound, and I heard Artie exclaim, "I'm coming, baby!"

"I'm coming too," she squealed into his ear. "My pussy is creaming all over your great big, prick!"

As she felt the first spurt of his load entering her, Brittany screwed her cunt down upon him; winding her cunt onto his cock. Her cunt slurped loudly as she rose up for the last time and fell off of him.

I saw Artie's cock spurt a rope of jizm as he howled in ecstasy. Then Brittany fell upon him, devouring his dick with her mouth, and finished him off by sucking him dry.

I began kissing Kassi, who lay in my arms like a rag doll. After a minute or two, I asked, "Should I stop?"

"Yes," she said, and realizing what she'd said, quickly denied it, fearfully calling out, "No!"No! I didn't mean that! I love your kisses!"

"Are you still coming?" I asked Kassi.

"Seems like," she told me dreamily, and I left it at that until I got horny again. At that point, I simply turned the sleepy-looking girl onto her back, and softly licked between her legs. That woke her up. She grabbed me by the ears and tried desperately to pull me away from her cunt, but I'd have none of that, and I licked her until she came, then fingered her and licked her until she was crying "No, more! Please, no more!"

At that point I almost listened to her plea, but a pervasive notion came to me and I sent my tongue into her still gaping asshole while fingering her pussy until she shuddered and came in what had to be the hardest climax she'd ever had.

I saw a pair of women walking briskly down a path not ten feet away from us, and placed my hand over Kassi's mouth to keep her quiet. I could only hope that Artie did the same with Brittany. He didn't, and she let out the loudest moan yet. But apparently, the two women were so engaged in their own conversation that they didn't hear Brittany's cries.

"Oh, Christ," she cried, "I ... I feel his balls slapping against me!"

I was on fire myself, and discovered that I was rubbing my dick all over Kassi's face while she struggled to capture it in order to bring it to her mouth and suck me off.

I let her capture me, and she promptly jammed me into her mouth and started suck feverishly. I watched Artie as he started fucking Brittany harder, pushing and pulling, slamming in and out as fast as he could, his breath became ragged, as if he were running a marathon. And already, in his excitement, in the sheer sleaziness of what he was doing, he could feel another orgasm straining to be born.

"Oh, wait for me! Please wait for me!" Brittany cried, wanting to cum with him and not be denied what she thought would be a fantastic orgasm.

But Artie couldn't hold off. With a grunt that seemed to shake the oak tree he was fucking her in front of, he released a scalding torrent of semen into Brittany's young cunt.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried, lamenting the fact that he hadn't held off and waited.

But to my surprise, Kassi let me flop from her mouth and quickly knelt before her friend and began licking and sucking her pussy, reviving Brittany's climax.

Holding her head firmly against her cunt, Brittany fucked Kassi's face like a woman gone wild.

She started to cum, and Kassi intensified her cunt-lapping, concentrating mainly on the teen's clit and managed to not only bring Brittany off, but prolonged her orgasm for several minutes. Finally, both girls collapsed to the ground in a heap of arms and legs.

We remained in place for several long minutes. Another couple jogged by, apparently without noticing us.

I realized we were waiting to be caught, and suggested that we get dressed. That brought the others out of their languor, and they followed suit.

"Your friend was kind of rough with Brittany, you think?" Kassi said.

"What I think is she kinda liked it."

"You think?" Kassi said, making wonder how limited her vocabulary was.

"Did he hurt you, Brit?" Kassi asked.

"He left some wicked marks on my ass," she responded with a flippant laugh.

"T ... that was the tree, not me," Artie said defensively.

"Artie, you surprised me ... and I think the girls too."

"I did?"

"Yeah, ask Brittany how she liked your fucking."

Brittany was already nodding affirmatively. "And he ate her pretty good too," Kassi added.

"I'd say so," I threw in.

"He was great!" Brittany said, and Artie beamed.

"Can we meet again tomorrow?" Brittany asked, happily.

"I can't," I said. "But Artie has a buddy. You think Patagonis might limp into action with the girls and you, Art?"

"I'll break his other foot if he won't," he replied.

"Will Patagonis?" Kassi said questioningly.

"One and the same," I told her.

"He's ... he's like a Greek God," she said almost in awe.

"I told you two that I'd fix you up with some studs."

"You did, didn't you," Brittany said. "But does that mean you ain't going to date us no more?" "No, it means that I'm not going to be your boyfriend. But I'll always have time for a nice fuck in the park."

Everyone laughed and we all hugged one another. Then with the sun growing lower in the sky, we made our way home. Well, I did. Artie remained with the girls. I guess he wanted to make certain of just where they lived.

12