Handsome Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon ... let's do it wet," Heather said breathlessly as we got out of the shower.

I leaned down to kiss her and her mouth opened readily under mine, her tongue tangling wetly with mine as she pressed her naked body to me. We moved crab-like from the bathroom, down the hall to her bedroom, leaving a trail of water behind. Heather flopped down on her back on the bed, her legs opened invitingly as I followed her down.

"Ohhh, it's getting a lot bigger. It's ... wow! I can't believe it's that big!"

"Keep that up and it'll get even bigger."

"I've never taken one as thick as this one, Aubrey," she said, already breathing heavily. Then she bent her legs, tilted her pelvis positioning it for my initial thrust.

"How many guys have you done it with?' I asked. I was curious to find out how much sex Heather had had.

"Four ... and you?"

"None," I replied straight-faced.

"None? Are you kidding? Mora told me..."

She saw the grin on my face and realized her gaff. "All right smarty. How many girls?"

"You won't believe me," I told her.

"Try me."

"Is this going to be shared around ... you know, with the girls?"

No way. Just between us," she held her hand up as a scout might attest to the truth.

"Okay, I think the number is ... eight, with you making nine."

"Oh, shit!' she exclaimed."I was only kidding about my number. It's really two. But eight, my gawd!"

"What can I say, I'm a lucky guy."

"I guess ... or very good."

"You might say that I've had lessons," as I spoke, my fingers were manipulating her left nipple, making it stand up. She moaned, and then recovered enough to shout, "Get out!"

"You want me to leave?"

"No, no, I mean I don't believe you."

"Look, maybe if I told you that I met an older woman, and she taught me a few things..."

"I knew it!" Heather yelled. "There's always an older woman lurking out there."

"Or an older man," I added.

Then we were both laughing and curling our limbs around each other.

"Let's fuck!" she chirped.

I entered her wet pussy easily.

"Oh, Gawd!"

"Is it good?"

"I love it! You feel better than I thought you would."

Her thighs cradled my hips, squeezing on the upstroke, opening on the down stroke, as I began to fuck her. She was a snug fit, tighter than I'd expected after what I'd heard from her. She moved, but awkwardly, sort of a self-conscious undulation that didn't quite pick up my rhythm.

After last night, I felt no great urgency, but I reached between our bodies to find and massage her clit. I wanted her to cum more than once.

"You're good, baby," I murmured, stretching the truth a bit. Her passage clung to me with a wet, clasping grip. Her hardened nipples dug into my chest. I felt no need to be gentle. Heather was experienced and I was sure she liked it this way.

I increased both the tempo and force of my thrusts as I felt, under my finger, that certain change in her clit that I had discovered preceded orgasm.

"Gimme a kiss," she begged.

I tongued her mouth and she sucked on my tongue for a moment, and then said, "Mmmm, bigger kiss!"

After frenching each other for a minute or so, she broke the clinch and demanded that I put my hands on her ass and squeeze.

I did, and she grunted, "Huh ... huh ... huh!" as I pounded her firm body.

"Good, huh?"

"Oh, yeah!"

Let me know when you're gonna cum."

Almost immediately she replied, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, Heather!" I shouted as I pounded into her, and her strong lithe body began to buck and jerk and she lost all semblance of rhythm and I felt her sheath contracting in sudden muscular spasms around my tool. I grabbed the firm, flexing cheeks of her ass and pulled myself into her as deeply as I could go while she gasped and panted in the throes of orgasm.

"Aubrey ... oh, fuck, Aubrey! It, it was never that good before," she panted after going limp beneath me. But I wasn't done, not by any measure. I slid down her twitching body, ignoring her whimper of protest as I withdrew from her cunt.

"Oh, yes," she cried out when I buried my face in the wet softness between her open legs. "Oh, my God ... yes!"

Heather's pussy was only lightly furred, a bush topping her mons, which tickled my nose, and a sparse growth that wreathed her labia. I pulled the folds apart and, as I slowly licked along the narrow valley, she gasped and spread her legs wider, draping them over my shoulders. I felt the walls of her cuntal aperture yield to my tongue when I thrust it in, and she began to writhe and squirm as I alternated between sucking on her hard, little clit and tongue-fucking her juicy channel.

She locked her legs around my neck, almost strangling me when she climaxed again, but I didn't stop. Three times I brought her to orgasm with my mouth before, once again, I moved up on her quivering body.

"Oh ... oh, I never dreamed ... never knew it could be so good. Thank you, honey ... oh, thank you."

"You're a hot, piece of ass, Heather. I bet you gave all your boyfriends a great ride," I said, as I slipped my still solid prick back into her tight pussy.

"Oh! You're still hard!"

"You make me hard!"

She seemed to recall what I'd said to her moments earlier, and replied.

"I ... I doubt I gave anyone a good ride. I let them fuck me, but they were so quick to cum that I..." she hugged me to her as I reached bottom and stayed there.

"But if you were my steady, I'd be in bed with you all day long."

"Tell me about them," I said.

"The man who taught me ... my first time ... he was older."

"Which relative was it?"

"How did you? It was my uncle," she admitted, surprised that I'd guessed her secret.

"I thought he really loved me, but once he got my cherry he lost interest and went after my cousin. She was my age ... I think he got her, too."

"The bastard," I said.

She nodded approvingly and went on. "Anyway, I've tried it with two seniors ... but they were like rabbits. They put a condom on, stick it in and, poof, they were done. But you waited for me to cum. And then ... and then you went down on me."

"Was it really your uncle?"

I didn't mean to tell you that. He was drunk the first time."

"So he came back again?"

"Yes. He came back three times.

I began to pump her slowly.

"Jeez, that feels so good!' she sighed.

"C'mon tell me, give me a thrill."

"Oh, Gawd, you're awful."

"Worse than him?"

She ignored the remark and started to tell me about her experience.

"We were alone, of course. I hadn't done it before. I mean, I'd wanted to. I mean, I'd turned eighteen the week before and here I was, still cherry intact. Mainly because I'd never had the opportunity, you know?"

I nodded.

"I hadn't done anything but masturbate, but I did that a lot," she giggled...

"What did you do with him?"

"Mmmm, it started with a handjob. I had never seen a real penis before. I'd gone to bed and I came back downstairs, he was watching one of those X-rated videos and jerking off. I was so surprised that I slipped on the bottom step and he heard me."

"He must have been embarrassed?"

"I don't know. Before I could do anything he'd picked me up and took me to my bedroom. Not here ... we lived somewhere else then. He accused me of spying on him. It caught me off-guard. I mean, I had every right to accuse him, but he turned the tables on me, making it look like I was the one at fault. And ... and it was fucking hot, you know? Seeing him like that."

"And?"

"He yanked my pajamas off and was fingering me before I knew what hit me. After I came, he made me do him. Well, made might be a little strong. I could hardly contain myself from touching him there."

"Was he hung?"

"No, not hardly; he had ... well; at the time I thought it was huge. But after ... well, never mind. I knew he was not as big as I'd thought."

"Okay, now, you were saying..." I said, hoping to get her to continue.

That's all we did until several months later when we were left alone again. He's Mom's younger brother, by the way. She thinks he's a Saint."

All the while that Heather was recounting her tale, I was fucking her and I could sense that she was becoming more aroused. But she kept talking about him as we moved languidly together.

"He masturbated me again, but that time he didn't stop. He got me close, and then he got on top of me and did it ... he fucked me."

She watched my face carefully for any sign that I was making a fool of her, and after satisfying herself that I was not, took another course.

"You like it when I say 'fuck', don't you? I bet you want me to say 'cunt,' and 'cock,' and all of those words, don't you?"

"I'll admit that I like hearing you say the words, Heather," I told her as I increased my thrusting, She closed her eyes.

"Yeah ... c'mon man, fuck my hot cunt! Fuck my hot cunt! C'mon, gimme all of that big old cock of yours!"

I withdrew most of my dick and then slammed into her.

She gasped, and stuttered, "Oh, yeah, baby. That's it! That's it!"

"Keep talking ... tell me about the uncle."

"Gets you hot, huh?"

"Yeah, c'mon!"

"He fucked me a lot after that. And once or twice he made me cum while he was in me, but most times not. That's why I think you're so special."

She wrapped her legs around me and levered her hips up, matching my speed. She uttered a litany of filthy, sexy words, and then just as I felt the pressure in my loins reach the bursting point, I felt the hot, muscular spasms in her passage.

Heather's legs squeezed me, trying to draw me in deeper, and her firm hips rocked delightfully as she orgasmed. Then, as her legs fell away loosely, I felt my own climax begin. I felt like I was in her a foot and a half and my cock four inches thick as I exploded into her still spasming passage.

"Oh, oh, oh..." she grunted as she came.

"Was I good?" she asked after we were breathing normally again.

"You were great, Heather. I want to do it again, but we don't have that much time," I said, and rolled off of her lax, open legged body.

"Please, not yet, Aubrey!" She grasped my wilting dick and pulled me down again "We have another hour."

"Yeah, but look at me, I'm all shriveled up."

"I bet I can get you up to speed," she said with a gleam in her eye. I didn't say a word.

She pushed me over on my back, and got to her knees beside me.

"Ohmygod, I overflowed," she said, pointing to the creamy dribble that had escaped her cunt and ran down her inner thigh. "Wait right there," she said with a smile, and went to the bathroom.

"I've never done this before," Heather said with a huge grin on her face, happy that I was staying a while longer. "But you did it for me." She had a warm facecloth, and was wiping my flaccid member. Satisfied with her ministrations, she bent down, and watching my face, she parted her lips and engulfed my dick with her hot, moist mouth.

"Mmmm ... soft ... I like this," she said, her voice muffled by the mouthful of cock.

I moaned with delight the second her hot, pink tongue flickered over the crown, moistening it with her saliva.

I sighed as her mobile lips and tongue reignited my libido and the blood rushed to swell my organ to full erection.

"That's a real power trip. To feel you get big in my mouth," she said lifting her head.

"Suck it!' I groaned. And she did. Not with any degree of expert skill, but with a hunger that added to my pleasure non-the-less.

Then, after savoring the taste of my testicles, she gave my dick one last suck, and lifted her head, laughed delightedly at her perceived wickedness, and mounted me.

"Is this okay? I've never been on top before," she said, guiding my dick with one hand between the swollen, gaping lips of her pussy.

"Oh, Gawd," she moaned, as I felt the hardness of her cervix settle against the tip of my dick.

"I think you rearranged me inside," she gasped, as she ground down the last fraction of an inch mashing me against her.

I found myself complimenting her. I wanted to tell her how she felt around me; how exquisite she looked, but words failed me, and all I could manage was a feeble: "Lovely, Heather ... lovely. You look incredibly sexy this way ... with your beautiful body wrapped around my cock."

She rocked her hips. "I love fucking you like this," she said, the wantonness in her voice bringing me the edge of exploding.

I grinned as I stroked and fondled her body, squeezing the conical tips of her breasts, caressing her hips and belly and inserting a finger between us to titillate her clit. She rode me smoothly, her firm ass sliding on my thighs as she moved back and forth.

"Yeah," she grunted.

"Oh, yeah!"

"I love this ... being on top ... fucking you instead of being fucked. Do you mind?"

"Not on your life!"

Heather began to move faster, lifting her hips and plunging back down, uttering short, breathless grunts at the bottom of her thrust.

"Yeah ... yeah ... gonna cum ... gonna cum," she chanted as her motions became erratic.

I grabbed her sweat slippery hips and guided her, controlling her lunges as her hot, internal spasms squeezed my cock.

"Oh, fabulous," she panted, shuddered twice and slumped forward to lie on my chest, her cunt still impaled on my tool.

A short time passed and Heather dismounted and dipped her face to my groin. Her mouth surrounded the head of my cream covered dick, then her lips slid warmly down until my cock bumped the roof of her mouth, she gagged briefly, but quickly recovered.

Taking me from her mouth and holding me aloft, she grinned at me and said, "Now I know what I taste like. Do I give good head?"

"You're the best," I said. What else could I say at a time like that?

Her head went down again, but her gaze remained fixed on my face.

"Oh, Heather," I said, "So good ... that's so good!"

She had one hand on my tool, slowly pumping, and the other was hefting my testicles, fondling them. Saliva drooled from her lips and flowed down my shaft, and she made wet, slurpy noises as she sucked me.

Heather sensed my growing excitement and pumped faster.

I felt the familiar sensation at the base of my spine.

"Oh, Heather, oh ... I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum in my mouf!" she gasped, "I want you to..." and she increased her efforts.

I gave myself up to the delightful action of her mouth. Heather's eyes widened when my dick expanded in the moment before eruption.

"Gluck!" sounded from her when the first jet spurted into her throat. And, with her eyes squeezed shut she tightened her lip-grip and continued to suck and pump my jerking, spitting dick.

Heather was lying half atop me, a white film of cum on her lips as she wriggled closer. "How was it?"

"Fantastic, Heather. You were fantastic!" I said, although she didn't compare to several other girls that had blown me. But it's always beneficial to pay your partner a nice complement.

"So now you'll have to marry me," she said with a teasing smile. "You got my cherry ... my mouth cherry. Besides, I can't marry my uncle."

"Heather? I really have to go."

Just then we heard the sound of the front door opening.

"Oh, my Gawd! It's my mother!" she said, panic in her voice.

I pushed her away and quickly grabbed my clothes.

"Don't worry, Aubrey. She'll be all right with it."

"What do you mean?" I had my pants on and was buttoning my shirt.

"I caught her with a man last month and she knows it. She's cheating on Dad so I'd kind of like for her to know what we did."

She was coming upstairs. I heard the creak of one of the risers.

"Heather? Are you home? Whose car is that out front?"

I grabbed my socks and shorts off the floor and ducked into the closet, closing the folding door as much as I could behind me.

"I don't know. It's nobody visiting here, anyway, Mom."

Through the crack of the closet door I saw Mrs. Genero in the bedroom doorway. Her hair was somewhat disarranged and her clothes had a certain rumpled look. She didn't really look like she'd just come from an afternoon of bridge.

"Well?" The woman looked around suspiciously.

"You're sure there isn't somebody here?"

"Hee hee ... you're funny, Mom. Yeah ... I've been to bed with the whole football team. I'm worn out. Which team were you in bed with, the boinkers?"

Her mother's face reddened with either embarrassment or anger, or maybe both. "Don't talk like that, young lady! Show me some respect!"

"Yeah, sure. Like you showed me when I told you about Uncle Tom. Your brother would never do anything like that, would he? Not unless I led him on."

"That's enough," her mother said, and turned away, closing the door behind her.

"It's okay, Aubrey, we fight like that all the time. But I did tell her what Uncle Tom did to me, but she defended him."

"I'm sorry, Heather. But how am I going to get out of here?"

"Just wait a few minutes. She's in her room now, getting herself wrapped around a bottle. Sit over here and we'll talk.

I kept checking my watch while Heather told a slightly different version of her seduction. There'd been a bit of force involved, the first time. Rape, really. But, when her mother blamed her instead of her uncle, she'd decided to try and enjoy it. Last night she had wanted her mother to see what we were doing, but she couldn't, not without my mother also seeing us.

Finally, at four thirty, I crept down the hallway ahead of her. She knocked on her mother's door on the way by and the muffled response made me relax. I escaped, undiscovered.

Heather and I carried on a sporadic affair during the next two months some of which I'll include in my story.

12