Handsome Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God ... you make me ... so hot!' she moaned.

"Kiss me, really kiss me, Lynn!"

We kissed and it was like a dam had burst as her mouth sealed tightly against mine. Her heated tongue beat mine to the center of our new universe. We were soon prone on the sofa, with me on top, grinding our pelvises against one another.

I ended the kiss and heard her faintly whisper, "I ... think I've ... melted."

"So, are you telling me you're all wet ... down there?"

"I'm flooded ... down there."

"I'm going to carry you to my bedroom."

"Oh..."

I picked her up and carried her to my room and placed her gently on her feet, and closed the door.

"Is someone else coming?" she asked, but not nervously.

"No, but I don't like surprises ... so, if my mother comes home early..."

"Oh, yeah ... good think..."

I backed her up against the door; both of my hands went into her thick hair and kissed her hungrily. I settled my full weight against her as she leaned back into the door, completely caught up in the heat and desire of my voracious mouth and tongue.

The hard bulge of my cock pressed into her Delta, and as I bent slightly to get a better angle and fit myself into her crotch. I began a thrusting rhythm with my hips, keeping pace with my tongue in her mouth.

Lynn was actually making snorting noises as she fought for air, not daring to remove her mouth from mine. The snorting soon changed to a sort of moaning, whimpering sound, and I knew there was no going back for her.

My left hand left her hair and moved to her rear end, cupping an ass cheek, she moaned. I squeezed the cheek. She moaned louder, and slammed her cunt against my dick. My hand pulled her ass cheeks slightly apart, and the feeling was sharply erotic. My other hand slid down her back and also cupped her ass.

"Oh, oh," she whimpered.

Both hands began massaging her ass cheeks, rotating them in opposite directions, as my dick nestled even deeper between her thighs.

"I feel..." she stammered, and I realized that Lynn was of a type that had to verbalize her feeling during sexual intercourse. I loved her all the more for this quirk.

" ... Like you're getting inside me ... right through my dress!"

"Hmmm," was all I gave her to work with.

She went on. "I feel ... so open ... so exposed..."

"But you love it, don't you?"

"Yes ... yes I do!"

"Tell me more," I said, hoping she would.

"I ... never thought of my heinie as an erotic zone before"

'Her heinie!' I thought, and fought to keep from laughing at her use of the word.

"I ... think I'm going to melt here in your arms."

"I can't think of a nicer place to have you melt, Lynn. You're beautiful and have the nicest, firmest ass I've ever squeezed."

"Oh..."

Clearly, Lynn was not used to compliments. I kept that in mind as we moved forward.

I slipped a hand under her dress.

No protest from Lynn.

She did gasp when she felt my hand on her thigh through her silky stocking.

"Your fingers are like fire ... burning me every place they touch," she gurgled happily.

Encouraged that she was indeed ready for the next stage, I sent a hand past the top of her thigh-high stockings, and around to her ass. As my palm moved over the material of her silk panties and followed the seam of her crotch to her pussy. She began to giggle.

"What?" I asked, puzzled.

"You'll see," she said and giggled some more.

Eventually I saw all right. She was wearing crotchless panties!

"Jesus, Lynn, you're drenched!"

"I told you!"

"I can't wait to feel your hot, wet pussy around my cock," I moaned into her neck.

"I wore them especially for you," she said, her voice husky and wanton.

"Thank you," I replied weakly.

She almost came when I gave her pussy hair a gentle tug. I know this because she told me so ... then and there.

"Finger me, baby! Please finger me!"

My index finger slid into her heated, creamy wetness.

"Ahhhh!" she sighed and relaxed in my arms.

I let my finger rest along her inner channel, and pressed upward. She cried out sharply, banging her head against the door. Her legs gave way, for a moment and I had to support her weight until she regained enough composure to support herself.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah ... I think so."

I shifted my weight and began to run the finger in her snatch back and forth, watching her face as the tip of my index finger bumped up against the kernel of her clit, and wiggled slightly.

Lynn began to chant breathlessly. Finally putting together a coherent sentence: "Oh, that feels so good!" and trailed off in a long moan, as I applied more pressure to her clitoris.

"What are ... you doing to me?"

"Playing with your clit," I told her as I covered her clit with the palm of my hand and pressed down on it.

Lynn jerked, and moaned again. I glanced down and saw that my fingers and part of my hand were drenched with her juices.

I withdrew the hand from under her skirt to a whimpering moan of loss from Lynn.

I held my hand up between us, and in

the dim light of the bedside lamp we both saw how it glistened with her moisture. Lifting my finger up to my nose, I took in her scent.

Lynn blushed with shame and arousal.

"That makes me feel so hot," she gasped.

I caused her mouth to drop open when I stuck my index finger into my mouth and sucked upon it.

"Delicious," I told her.

"You ... you can do anything you want to me..."

"I know. And I will," I told her and I think she came a little at my words.

I took a step back and unzipped my slacks. The rasping sound sent shivers up Lynn's sensitive back.

"Take off your clothes. Leave the shoes and stockings on. I want to fuck you while you're wearing nothing but those stockings and high heels."

She began fumblingly to unzip her dress, all thumbs after the explosive passion of the last few minutes. I also undressed, stripping my shirt off, bending down with pants unzipped to take off his shoes; then pulling my slacks down both legs and kicking them away.

Meanwhile, Lynn finally got the dress off, and revealed a matching slip and bra in red silk and lace. The shadow of her black stockings showed through the slip.

"Keep going," I growled.

Lynn slid the slip down her hips, kicking it away as I had done with my slacks. Then she reached behind her to unhook the bra. At that moment, while her back was slightly arched and with her generous breasts thrusting forward, I reached out with both hands and rubbed rough thumbs against the silk covering her aching nipples.

"Ahhh!" she moaned violently and I knew I had sent a sensation right to her cunt.

Her nipples immediately erected, and I enclosed them between thumb and forefinger, then pinched and twisted her captive nipples.

Lynn's moans reverberated through the quiet of the house, as I slid my shorts down my thighs, bent over slightly and kicked them off.

When I straightened up, Lynn got her first look at my cock, and gasped.

"It's so big!"

"If you're thinking it won't fit into you, you're mistaken. It will go in so easily that you'll be amazed. I promise you that."

"Really?"

"Really."

Lynn sagged against the door on suddenly weak knees. Lynn looked over my shoulder at the bed, and then back at me. I caught her look.

"Oh, we'll get to the bed ... eventually. But this first time, we are going to fuck right here, standing up against the door. I can brace you against the door for a really deep fuck; you'll feel me right at the entrance to your womb. Before you get my cock, though, I'd like a taste of that sweet pussy."

"I can't believe..." she said, "that you're so confident. I never met a boy who talked like you do."

"How many boys have you talked to about sex?"

"Um ... none, I guess, but..."

"Girls ... you've talked with other girls, right?"

"Um ... yeah, but..."

"Tell me the truth, have you gone down on a girl?"

"No..."

"But?"

"Almost..."

"Almost? Almost what?"

"This afternoon ... I almost did."

"What happened?"

Lynn told me almost verbatim about her day with Jenny-Mae.

"So, and correct me if I'm wrong, Jenny-Mae wants to get laid while you watch?"

"Something like that."

"More details, please."

"I was going to go down on her ... but someone rang the doorbell and we panicked. I ... I told her that if you were good that I'd ask..."

"Ask me what?"

"If you'd be interested ... you know ... in having the both of us over to your house."

"I haven't even fucked you yet, and you're fixing me up with a friend?"

"I'm sorry," she said and started to cry.

"Stop it!" I said. "Stop it right now, or I'll take you the fuck home."

Lynn forced herself to stop and with a last sniffle, she looked at me and said, "Are we still on for the fucking?"

"We're still on," I said, and gave her my best smile as I knelt in front of her and helped her get rid of her crotchless panties. I used my hands to position her pelvis, and then massaged her ass cheeks in slow circles. Lynn was moaning continuously as I leaned forward, bracing myself with my hands on her ass, and then ... just smelled her ... for a few seconds.

"You're embarrassing me," Lynn complained.

I swatted her on the ass and she yelped in surprise.

"I'm savoring your essence," I told her.

"I know ... I know," she said quickly, "but I'm so horny ... are you gonna do it now?"

"What do you want me to do to you?"

"Everything ... I want ... your cock ... I want your mouth ... I want..."

I pried her thighs apart and leaned in and took a long lick up the juncture of her pussy.

Lynn whimpered, and shuddered. I repeated the move, this time adding pressure with the flat of my tongue.

"Oh, God ... Oh, God..."

The only thing holding her up were my hands spreading her legs. The heat and scent from her arousal was almost overpowering. I took a moment to study her cunt lips, or labia. They were engorged with her blood, much as my cock was when hard, and I was very hard at the moment, but I forced myself to concentrate on Lynn's pleasure for the moment.

I had my arm wrapped around her left leg, pushing my face into her crotch.

"Oh, Jesus ... you're eating me!" she panted, and I reacted by running my tongue up her slit and then penetrated her opening and sent my tongue into her licking and sucked enough to drive her wild and almost out of her mind.

Lynn seemed hung up on one solitary word as I worked on her pussy. "Oh!"

She repeated it over and over like a mantra, and when she finally stopped, I thought something was wrong.

"You have a lovely taste, Lynn. Did you know that?"

"Oh..."

"Your cunt is wide open now ... I bet I could get my fist in there."

"Oh..."

I must have been eating her out for ten minutes or so, when she whimpered, "I've got to lie down ... but don't stop eating me ... please don't!"

Ignoring her pleas, I half-carried, half-dragged her to the bed and she flopped back with legs akimbo. I stood in front of her and savored the sight of her scrumptious nude body; still clad in thigh-high, white stockings and heels.

Her nipples were now fully erect, and there was a slight flush on her chest.

She was breathing hard when I told her to spread her pussy apart for me. She complied without hesitation and I dipped a finger into and swirled it around, making her groan.

"Lick me! Lick me, please!"

Taking the finger out, I brought it to mouth. She accepted it immediately, sucking it clean of her juices.

"How do you taste?" I asked.

"Sweet..." she replied a moment later. "I wouldn't have thought so ... but it was sweet. Can I have another taste?"

"What's the magic word?"

"Oh ... please?"

I sent two fingers into her; made sure they were fully covered with her fluid and fed it to her hungry mouth.

"Mmmmm!"

"Are you going to eat Jenny-Mae while I watch?"

"Yes!"

I decided to test her. "Say it like you mean it!"

"I'm going to eat her snatch until you make me stop!" she barked out, her excitement at the prospect was undeniable.

I delved back into her sopped wet cunt and sucked away for several minutes. Eventually she hooked her legs over my arms and began to play with her nipples.

Then I decided to change things slightly, and slid two fingers into her, stopping only when my palm was pressed against her opening. Then I twisted the fingers, wriggling them around inside her.

"Oh ... Oh ... Oh..."

Then I attacked her clit.

"Oh ... please ... keep doing that!"

The small fleshy nub swelled up as her blood began to flow to her crotch. Her cunt lips became puffy against my chin, and I returned my attention to her clit. I licked her. I began to write the letters of the alphabet with my tongue against the tiny skin flap that gave her such pleasure. My tongue bounced every direction as I traced "A-B-C-D, E-F-G."

I thought of each letter as I carried on. I came up for air at "Q-R-S and again at "T-U-V," while she kept moaning and "Oohing."

Twenty minutes went by. My jaw ached, I had a crick in my neck, and my tongue was about worn out. Almost beside myself trying to get her off, I hooked the fingers in her cunt, trying to locate her G-spot. She let me know when I'd found it by screaming out her pleasure, and arching her back.

I backed off for a moment, forgot all about the alphabet, and started licking the top of her hole and her clit.

Lynn's thighs had been trembling while I worked her clit alphabetically, but now that I was also rubbing her G-spot, she screamed that she was coming; and almost bucked my face off of her. Her thighs closed down on my head, cutting off my breathing; but I managed to capture some air, and didn't panic as she fucked my face until her climax ended.

She lay there, covered with a cool, clammy sweat, eyes closed and trembling as the aftershocks raged through her body. I toyed with her breasts, not so as to titillate her, but to help her through the aftermath.

When Lynn was capable of speaking, she told me she loved me, would never, ever love anyone else. I whispered some words in her ear and hugged her to me.

Finally, she recovered sufficiently to tell me she had never felt like this before.

I had the effrontery to inform her that we hadn't even fucked, and she began to cry.

"What the fuck's wrong?" I asked.

"I can't believe that fucking is better than what just happened," she sobbed.

"Well ... it is," I said, wondering if that was really true after the cum she'd just had.

Eventually, she calmed down and after kissing me, made a face.

"What?"

"She smiled and said, "Your face ... it's covered with me."

"What?"

"Me ... my stuff ... my cunt juice."

It was my turn to utter the magic word — "Oh!"

We laughed and hugged each other until Lynn noticed my erection and took it in both her hands, squeezed it and then leaned close in order to further inspect it.

"I've never held one before," she said, seemingly awed by it.

"Go ahead and play with it," I said.

"But you need to cum, don't you?"

"I will ... eventually, but if it's your first have a good look at it."

________________________________________

Lynn's hands gripped the shaft of my cock and held it, not moving up or down, but just holding it. Then her left hand moved to cup my balls, caressing them.

"I ... I never dreamed it would feel like this," she murmured. She smiled at me and I laughed.

I looked at her hand wrapped around my dick, stared at her bright red nails, felt her soft skin against the taut, drum-tight skin. I groaned as Lynn stroked my balls, her long red nails scraping the soft skin of my scrotum. I watched as her fingers danced along my cock tracing the veins, teasing me. Having her hand on my cock felt so good, for her touch was soft and gentle.

"Do you know how to jerk me off?" I asked.

"Tell me..."

"Just ... move your hand up and down."

Lynn's hand slowly started to slide up and down my erection. She was a natural. When she let go of my dick, I looked down and saw that she was sucking on her thumb; she saw me looking and gave me a wink. A second later, she had her hand wrapped tightly around my cock, with her thumb positioned over the shiny helmet of my knob. She ran the thumb around in the clear sticky pre-cum that was oozing from the tiny slit at the tip of my dick.

"You've done this before, haven't you?"

"No ... first time out," she replied and giggled. "But, I gotta say ... I like it a lot more than I thought I would." Her fingers had wrapped around my cock, and she was using her thumb to caress the wet tip of my cock. I was in heaven, at the same time her nails were driving me wild as they scratched on the tender under skin of my heavy ball sack.

"Well, keep doing what you're doing. It's great."

She brought her hands down around the shaft and pumped up and down. I spread my legs a bit. She reversed herself and began rubbing her palm on the purple head.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, and closed my eyes.

A moment later, I felt the unmistakable warmth of her mouth closing down over the head of my dick. She took as much of my length as she could, then moved her head around while still cupping my balls. She popped it from her mouth and kissed the head. She ran her tongue along the rock-hard shaft, and then I was in her moist, hot mouth again.

"I ... I'm gonna cum unless you stop a minute," I said, and took possession of my manhood from her.

"What..."

Instead of repeating myself, I rubbed the head of my cock along her slit and then pressed it into her clit.

"Ohhhh... "She moaned, seemingly dazed by my action. Then she surprised me, yelling, "No! I want to suck it!"

"Oh," I managed, and then, "Well, all right, go ahead."

Lynn moved her head down my chest until my cock was just barely touching her lips. She gently stroked my cock and stuck her tongue out so that the tip just touched the opening. She held my cock there and pumped me slowly, then started rolling her tongue around on the tip. She gripped my cock with her whole hand, and sped the stroking up slightly.

I groaned delightedly and unsuccessfully tried to hump her face.

Lynn slid her hand down to the base of my cock so she was cupping my balls, and took about half my cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down a few times and then suddenly slid all the way down to the base.

I was amazed that she could manage it, and told her so.

"I practiced all afternoon. First with a hairbrush, and then with my Mom's vibrator."

Taking me back into her mouth, she then paused and held her head still for a moment while she tugged at the loose skin at the base of my cock. I felt her swallow a couple times, then she pulled back slowly. My cock slid back up her throat, and she swirled her tongue around the head again. She did this again, and again. I figured I could probably die right then and there and have as good an exit as any man ever did.

Lynn pulled her head all the way back, and told me: "Your precum tastes so good. I want to taste you when you cum the first time. But if you'd rather cum on my face, that's okay too." She was smiling when she said it, a look that was made even more devilish by the little bit of saliva running down her chin.

She began talking to my cock, not to me, telling it how much she loved it, how much she wanted it in her mouth now, and later, much later she wanted it inside her pussy.

I groaned, hearing her talk this way.

"Oh, my lovely cock ... I don't know how I lived without having you to suck!"

I could only groan some more and warn her that I was close to coming.

"Umm, my licious cock..." she murmured, "I wish I could describe how much the sight of you turns me on."

I had never known a girl who acted this way before and have only met a couple others since, but I'll say it loud and clear ... hearing her talking like this would make me hard even if I had just finished coming seconds before. It was my multiple-time Viagra, years before that blue pill was developed.