Handsome Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn kept at it, telling it what she was going to do to it, "I'm gonna suck the snot out of you," she said, and I couldn't believe my ears.

She was fondling my testicles and saying, "I wanna lick those balls until you have to scream. And maybe ... just maybe, I'll lick your asshole."

Then she spit into the palms of her hands and made two fists over the head of my cock.

I watched in silent admiration. She was handling my dick better than I ever had.

Using the heel of her hand, she slid her hand down over the head. The other palm joined the first, and as one hand completed the journey to the base, it let go and started the process all over again. My nerve endings were ablaze.

When she spat into her palms again and moved to my balls I knew I'd be exploding in seconds and told her so.

"My face ... cum on my face," Lynn said excitedly.

I pried my cock away from her and as I finished jerking myself off, I aimed my cock at her face and let loose a torrent of cum that splattered over her hair, eyes and neck and chin. She had her mouth open and I laid my cock on her tongue so that the last remnants of my load ended up on the tongue and in her mouth.

She swallowed this happily and grinned up at me, her face liberally covered with my sperm.

"Wow!" she chirped gleefully. "Can we do that again?"

I glanced at my cock and found that it was still hard.

"Why not fuck first?'

"Okay ... let's fuck!' she said sounding like I had answered her most fervent prayer.

I positioned her on her back, legs wide apart and mounted her, pushing my dick in as I did so. There is nothing like the very first time one enters a cunt. You may wind up fucking that same cunt a thousand or more times, but that first time is the one that remains emblazoned in your memory. I suspect this holds true for the woman as well. Perhaps it's the initial anticipation, I don't know ... but that first time is not necessarily the best fuck you'll ever have together, but it will remain the most memorable.

I had a strange feeling as I entered Lynn, almost like when she was sucking me, but still different. I got the head in easily and met some resistance. I backed up, and thrust and her maidenhead popped.

She never made a sound. I put my hips to work, and she began to move with me.

She was so tight it was actually a little painful, but slowly her muscles began to relax and then work with my dick. I pulled her legs up against my chest, enjoying the taut muscles against my skin. I squeezed her ass, and she emitted a low, guttural growl of pleasure.

Of course I pursued this avenue even further, running a finger along the cleft of her ass to the very pucker itself.

"Oh ... you're soooo nasty!" she exclaimed.

I tickled her anus and she laughed loud and long, encouraging me to go even further ... and I did.

With my finger about a half inch into her anus, Lynn began to shout, "Finger me there! C'mon, stick it all the way in!"

I did, and she responded with, "I love it! I'm being fucked front and back. Wait 'til I tell Jenny-Mae!"

I slowed my pumping action down and worked the finger all the way into her ass. It had gotten tighter. Unperturbed, I worked a second finger in as Lynn applauded my action.

I increased the pace of my strokes; her head and mouth came up, looking for lips. Leaning forward, we enjoyed a passionate kiss, until she tore her tongue out of my mouth, and began thrashing about and I felt the warmth flowing from her pussy and knew she was coming hard. I left my dick ... still throbbing inside her, and hugged her to me until she calmed down.

"Can we do it again?" she asked a few minutes later.

I answered her by ramming into her as far as she could take it. Then I just had to change my position, and got off the bed and stood on the floor. I dragged Lynn to the side of the bed and stood between her legs. She quickly adapted, wrapping her legs around my waist as I pounded the meat into her. I couldn't believe the sensation. It was like my cock was swimming through some hot clinging liquid. I expect she had similar feelings as she couldn't shut up.

"Yes ... yes ... like that!"

"Like what I'm doing?" I asked.

"Mmmm ... Yeah! You know, I ... oh, that was out of sight! What did you just do?"

I'm trying to glide over your clit when I drive my cock into you. I must have hit pay dirt that time."

"You did! You did! And ... and ... and I wanted to tell you ... I thought ... I thought my first time would be traumatic."

"You did?"

"Yeah, but ... it's been wonderful. Keeps getting better."

"Tell me more."

"Yeah ... I just love the way it feels with my legs wrapped around you. It ... makes us one, you know?"

"Any more?"

"Christ, yes! I get these crazy sensations when your breath flows over my boobs ... And I feel so stretch ... I mean my pussy feels so stretched ... and my ass ... I loved those fingers in me. I really loved that ... Maybe we could do it in my ass sometime."

"Is that an invitation?"

"I dunno ... maybe. Let's wait and see."

"All right we'll do that," I said and began pumping faster.

"Oh..."

"Cum for me!" I said in a voice that was husky with lust.

"Oh ... I'm..."

Lynn was coming, and it felt like a dozen little hands jerking me off as her muscles seized my cock and milked it. How the hell could a just deflowered virgin manage that?"

We talked about it later, and she had no explanation for her actions and I took them to be involuntary on her part. But I told her to try that the next time we went at it, only to wait until she was about to get off before trying.

For the record, she did just that, and almost repeated the clenching. Perhaps she actually did, but there was nothing going to replace that first one in my mind.

Obviously I let go with a second load, this time I remained inside her and coated her vagina with my stuff. Lynn later commented that my doing so was extremely intense and triggered several additional orgasms.

We rested for a couple minutes and then I got up and got us a wash cloth and returned to the bed and cleaned her up. She insisted on cleaning my dick ... with her mouth.

After dropping the wash cloth in a clothes hamper, I got back into bed with her and we snuggled under the sheets until I heard my mother's car pulling into the driveway.

"Don't panic," I said. "My mother will be cool about us, but we should get dressed and not flaunt what we were doing."

The last was a hopeful signal to Lynn that she shouldn't act possessive toward me in front of my mother.

Okay," she replied. "I just hope that one day we can spend the night together ... just you and me."

"Not with Jenny-Mae? I said just to tease her.

She laughed, and said, "Well ... maybe ... maybe not."