Handsome Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held the phone close to Jessie's mouth, and she obliged by slurping even louder.

"You're making that noise, Aubrey! And I gotta say I'm not impressed. And I'm offended that you'd pull something like that over the phone."

"Hey, Leah, you called me. You asked me what I'm doing, and I told you."

"But..."

"No fucking buts'."

"You're kidding, right?"

No, I'm serious. You do hear her, don't you?"

"I hear something," she admitted.

"Hold on a sec," I said, and leaned close to whisper in Jessie's ear. "I want you to moan, make some lewd sounds. Change you voice, we don't want Leah to know it's you."

Jessie took me from her mouth, nodded to show she'd understood me and moaned into the phone.

"Did you hear that?"

"Yes, that was definitely you," Leah said, sounding very sure of herself.

I tapped Jessie on the shoulder and indicated that she should do it again, then I started talking to Leah.

"You hear me now?"

"Yes, I hear you," she replied.

"And can you hear the other sound as well?"

There was a silence for a moment as Leah listened closely. I heard an intake of breath as Leah realized that there was indeed, someone else with me.

"Who ... my God! You are getting head!"

"I'm glad you finally agree."

"Who is it?"

"It's no one you know, and it's none of your business."

Leah was persistent if nothing else. "Is it Jessie?"

I had to give her credit, but I also had to mislead her. "No. Have you ever heard the acronym, MILF?"

"I don't think so, why?"

"It stands for 'Mothers I'd Like to Fuck."

"And?"

"And, had you heard about my dance recital mishap?"

"No."

"It was the Nutcracker, around Christmas. I take ballet and ... well, I can pick the girls up, the other s are too young. Anyway, I'm wearing these tights ... you know? The short version of this story is I got an erection."

"Wow!"

"Yeah, anyway, it caused a sort of sensation among the women in the audience. Suddenly I was very, very popular, if you understand my meaning."

"The mothers were after your bod?"

"Exactly."

"And one of them is ... there with you now?"

"Exactly."

"I could have sworn it was Jessie."

"Why Jessie?"

That got a rise out of Jessie, who was shaking her head, emphatically 'No, ' but still held my penis in her mouth. I very much wanted to laugh, but couldn't.

"Because she kissed you, and all."

"If you recall I kissed her."

"Oh ... yeah, that's right."

"You see ... I bummed a ride off her the other day, and hit on her. She didn't appreciate it and left me by the side of the road. I had to walk five miles before I caught a ride. I thought she'd go out with me. You know, on the side, without Larry any the wiser."

"And she dumped you, then and there?"

"Exactly."

"So how is it you kissed her?"

"Revenge. See, she dumped me, so okay, maybe I deserved it. But maybe she led me on a little too."

"Did she?"

"Maybe. Anyway, when she apologized for dumping me out in the boonies, I knew she felt guilty, and kissed her to get even. It was a really good kiss too."

"I'll say. It made all us hot on the spot."

"So, now that I've cleared that up, why'd you call me?"

"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, what with you getting..."

"Leah!"

"Oh, yeah ... um, would you consider going out with me? I mean..."

"Yes."

"Did you say, yes?"

"Yes."

"Oh-my-God!"

"Leah, c'mon, do you want to go out?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"Pick me up at my place at seven."

"Okay!"

"Do you know where I live?"

No, I don't."

I told her, and gave her directions. We hung up and I realized that Jessie was still dutifully blowing me. I was amazed that I hadn't come.

"You're going to fuck her after I leave?" Jessie said accusingly.

"Yeah ... and you're going to fuck Larry tonight."

"But he won't know I've been with you," she said reaching for a plausible reason, but failing to grasp it.

"Look, the only reason you came on to me was because you heard that I like eating pussy."

"That's not true!"

"Of course it is. You just about told me so yourself."

She was silent for a moment; then came back with: "No, I really like you, Aubrey."

"But you're going steady with Larry. You told me you love him."

"So?"

"You can't have it both ways." In saying this I knew I was full of it, as I was certainly looking to have it both ways.

I was kind of surprised when Jessie stood up and turned me around with my back to the bed, then she shoved hard against my chest, knocking me backwards. By the time I landed she was on her knees, and had about five inches of my dick in a double lip lock.

"Oh, shit! That feels great, Jess!" I said, propping myself up on my elbows so I could watch as her head bobbed up and down. She was sucking hard, and her tongue was stroking the sides of my dick, then when she got to the head she lapped it all the way around. Kind of like it was an ice cream cone on a hot day, and she didn't want it to drip.

Every so often Jessie looked up at me and rolled her eyes, looking really happy. Not as happy as I felt though, her mouth felt so damn good and it was making these fantastic, wet slurping noises.

Then she pulled completely off of me, holding my dick upright with one hand.

"Like this, don't you, you bastard?" Jessie said, even as she studied my dick as a big drop of pre-cum oozed out of the tip and starting to run down the head. She pounced on it and licked me clean, then sucked the tip for more, all the while making a low moaning noise.

"You said ... you've never done Larry like this ... right?"

She took me from her mouth to answer. "No ... not yet, but I plan to ... tonight."

"Let me give you some advice, okay?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Start sucking him just like this. You know, give him a taste, and then stop. When he asks what the fuck's going on, you know you have his attention. Then tell him if he wants more of the same, he's got to eat you too. It's only fair. If he agrees, finish him off. If he doesn't eat you, then I say dump him. There are plenty of others who'd die to go down on you. If you can't find them, I will."

"You'd do that for me?"

"Of course I would."

"Oh, Aubrey, I'd do anything for you," she said, and started kissing the head of my cock again. This time she had one hand wrapped around the base of my cock, and with the other, she started to stroke the inside of my thighs, shoving them back so that my legs were spread even further apart.

"I saw this in a porno flick ... I've always wanted to try it," she husked before taking me into her mouth again, fast and hard, letting her lips slide down way further than the first time. I could feel the head against her tonsils, but she kept pushing, arching her neck to line it up.

I felt myself slide into her throat, and she bobbed back and forth with short little strokes. I felt my balls start to tighten up.

"Jessie ... I'm going too cum!" I yelled, wanting to warn her; but she must have talked to someone about blowjobs, and had an answer for that. She grabbed my balls and squeezed, at the same time she pulled them away from my body. Whatever the hell that did, it sure knocked any thought of coming out of my head. I felt really dizzy, and I was struggling to breathe.

She came up for air for a second, and then swallowed my dick again. This time her nose went all the way into my pubic hair and she started making a humming noise deep in her throat so that her vocal chords were vibrating against me.

She pulled harder on my nuts, and I had no choice but to slide toward her. When my whole butt was hanging off the edge of the bed she let up; apparently that was where she wanted me.

With her free hand Jessie started cupping and squeezing my ass, which felt really weird. I was grabbing at the sides of the mattress, trying to keep from sliding farther off the bed. Jessie was leaning against me so that my knees were forced really wide, and I was having trouble keeping my feet on the floor. Meanwhile she was still deep-throating the daylights out of me as my dick continued to swell in size.

All the drool from her mouth had been draining down off my cock and was now running into the crack of my ass, so it was really wet in there when she started to run a finger between my ass cheeks. I didn't notice it at first with everything else going on, but it sure as hell got my attention when she shoved the finger into my asshole up to the second knuckle.

"Whoa! What the fuck!" I yelled, pawing with my feet trying to get some leverage.

I'd never had anything up my ass like that before and my mouth was opening and closing like a fish on a dock. It felt like I needed to take a dump really bad, but couldn't. She was looking up at me, and her eyes said she'd be smirking big time if she didn't have a mouthful of dick.

After a minute my sphincter muscles started to relax, and even though Jessie was pushing the finger in deeper and even wiggling it around, the feeling wasn't that bad. It actually felt pretty good, combined with the dick sucking. I figured out that it must be her middle finger, because she was gripping my ass like a bowling ball, the other fingers spread wide holding my cheeks apart.

Things got even better when she let go of my nuts and moved her right hand up to get a solid grip on the base of my cock. Her head was bobbing up and down faster now, but not as deep, and she was paying way more attention to the head of my dick like she was waiting for me to cum in her mouth.

And when she started making these weird-moaning noises like she was possessed by a semen-sucking alien monster or something I had a moment of panic. But then I was cumming, and cumming, as the first and then the second surges of cum went rampaging up my shaft and slammed into the roof of Jessie's mouth.

Jessie was sucking and swallowing like a vampire, trying to pull out every drop I had in me. She was swallowing after each spurt, and going "Mmmmmm" like a kid with a jawbreaker in her mouth. All the while she had her eyes locked on mine.

When my dick started to soften and the cumming had slowed to an occasional dribble, she released my legs, gave my dick one last suck and followed it with a kiss.

"Mmmm," that was yummy, Aubrey," she said and lay back, then spread her legs providing me with a view of her tuft of blonde hair on her mons.

"Rest up a minute, and then you can do me, all right?"

"Mmmm, sure, baby, sure."

I took a minute, and then started with her tits, nibbling and sucking on her firm nipples, while my hand found her pussy. After a minute the tiredness I'd felt moments before faded away.

"Ready?"

"Hell yeah, I'm ready. I'm always ready for your tongue, Bree." That said, Jessie drew up her legs and spread her knees impossibly wide.

By the time I buried my face in her pussy, her clit was already showing, so I started laving it with my tongue, not concerning myself with the fact that she might not be ready for the full service treatment. I knew damn well she was ready.

Jessie sighed, and placed a hand on the side of my head and let her fingers tease my hair; her other hand was rubbing and pinching her nipples.

I dipped my tongue into her wetness and had her moaning and panting instantly.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and she clenched her thighs against my cheeks and began writhing around on the bed. I sent two fingers into her pussy and a moment later sent the middle finger of my other hand into her ass.

That was enough to push her over the edge.

"Oh, Christ, I'm cumming!"

Her hips were jerking into my face as she bellowed, "My clit. Suck my clit!"

I did, and she appeared to cum again. And I decided to grant her a really big cum and rubbed the hood of flesh over her clit until it was poking up at me, and then pulled it into my mouth. It got even bigger as I sucked it and flicked it with my tongue. I worked it faster and faster, and pretty soon she gave a loud scream as a huge orgasm swept over her. I kept licking and sucking and she kept jerking and writhing, mostly involuntarily.

She began a litany of "Oh, Gods!" and a stream of gooey white fluid shot out of her cunt and straight into my face and mouth.

I was already hard as a rock again, and scooted up her body and grabbed a rubber off the bedside table and rolled it over my cock. I found her opening and slid right in.

She moaned and started to cum again.

"Count them," I said into her left ear.

"Huh?"

"Count how many times you cum."

" ... Kay," she panted, contentedly.

I grabbed her legs beneath her knees and brought them up so that her knees were beside her breasts. She gasped, as it deepened my penetration. I pulled my hips back, put weight on to her legs and pounded myself into her.

"Oh, God!" she screamed again, but only the one time as I planted ever deeper.

I pulled almost all the way out, and then I slammed into her, causing her to 'whoosh' as the breath rushed from her lungs.

I repeated the slow pulling out and the fast thrust into her deepest center. And she was struggling to recapture some air into her lungs. Yet despite this, her hips convulsed in a series of upward thrusts attempting to get me even deeper into her.

I did it again, and she started to moan and didn't stop, couldn't stop. I moved faster, slamming into her as fast as I could manage. The sweat was flying off the both of us when I first heard the sounds: "Slosh, slosh, slosh," as my pistoning cock sluiced through her sodden cunt.

"Stop!" she cried out. I did. She blew out a couple of quick breaths, and said, "Now, fuck me as hard as you can!"

I obeyed instantly, as a good lover should.

"Slosh, slosh, slosh," her juices were so copious that each thrust was forcing juice out of her and onto our thighs and pubic hair.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck me, fuck me harder!" she gasped.

"Fuckmeharder!

"Oh, harder, harder! Oh, oh!" her voice rising in pitch on almost every word.

I couldn't and wouldn't go any faster. Instead I almost stopped, and held myself to a slow withdrawal and mighty slam into, and repeated this four times.

Jessie shuddered, then groaned and started hunching her ass back at me so fast that my cock flopped out of her, causing her to panic as she reached about blindly until finding me and reinserting me, then renewed her frantic fucking until her body flowered in a mighty orgasm. Her hands fell to her sides to grasp fistfuls of the bedding. Her hips came up and pushed towards me, as if hoping that I would hesitate at the bottom of her well. But I kept going, slowly, I admit, but with long, powerful strokes until I too was coming, then I sped up, filling her cunt with my ejaculation.

Then it was over. We stayed coupled for a minute or two, both gasping a bit for breath and not even wanting to move. But of course my well drained dick wilted, it's job well done, and after I felt it slide out of its own accord there was no reason not to roll away with just a hand on one of her breasts the only physical contact between us.

We must have both fallen asleep, for I awoke with a start to my mother's voice calling my name. I called out, telling her that I was in my room, and she accepted that. I woke Jessie, told her my mother was home, and that she had better get dressed.

She was about to panic, when I told her it would be ok, that we were only studying.

Jessie looked at me and asked, "She'll believe that? That we're studying..."

"Yes ... she will." I kissed her lightly, smacked her ass a little harder than I should have, got up and started to dress. She did the same, and we went down the stairs.

Of course my mother knew better. She had, after all caught me with three girls in my room only a few months earlier. And we had our understanding. I'd use rubbers and treat the girls ... well; she'd called them women ... with respect. I had certainly tried to do just that, and was reaping the benefits.

Jessie left, and I told my mom that another girl was coming over around seven. She rolled her eyes and then composed herself. Then she smiled and said, "You had better get something nourishing to eat. You'll need all the stamina you can muster. I can't belief I have a Nympho for a son."

She ruffled my hair and gave me a big hug, and set about making dinner.